Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Demonic Spark (Emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Demonic Spark (Emmz) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Demonic Spark (Emmz) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Demonic Spark (Emmz) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Demonic Spark (Emmz) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Demonic Spark (Emmz) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Demonic Spark (Emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Demonic Spark (Emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Demonic Spark (Emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Demonic Spark (Emmz) Vote_lcapDemonic Spark (Emmz) Voting_barDemonic Spark (Emmz) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Demonic Spark (Emmz) Vote_lcapDemonic Spark (Emmz) Voting_barDemonic Spark (Emmz) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Demonic Spark (Emmz)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Demonic Spark (Emmz) Empty
PostSubject: Demonic Spark (Emmz)   Demonic Spark (Emmz) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:12 pm

Kyte was having a fun time in the Jump City Galleria, shopping for Nina's Christmas presents. It may have been a Christian holiday to some, but truthfully, Christmas was actually a pagan holiday for worshiping trees. He was carrying a few bags, and sat down on a bench, checking his list.

Yes...I've got that...and I got that...

He kept reading, yawning.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Spark (Emmz)   Demonic Spark (Emmz) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:56 pm

Ellenia was walking around the Galleria, an unamused look on her face as she walked along with lots of shopping "ugh why do I have to do all the shopping?" she muttered seemingly to herself 'because you're a little stronger than me and Annie' said a gentle voice in her mind, Ellenia growling a little to herself then sat next to Kyte, looking annoyed as she put the shopping bags on the ground and rested "ugh Annie why do you have to have so many friends, and Harmony, that Fen guy isn't even around any-more so why are you buying him something too?" she muttered to herself 'because I might see him again someday and its a nice thing to do!' said Harmony defensively "yeah, we all know you still really love him" muttered Ellenia before she chuckled teasingly, to anyone who didn't know what was going on in her mind, she'd look like a schizophrenic.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Spark (Emmz)   Demonic Spark (Emmz) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:04 pm

Kyte blinked as a woman sat next to him, muttering about someone named Annie, someone named Harmony, and then talked about Fenrir. He raised an eyebrow; it seemed Fenrir had skipped town.

Sounds like you've got quite the conversation going right there. Except no one's speaking.

He crossed off another object on the list.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Spark (Emmz)   Demonic Spark (Emmz) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:04 pm

Ellenia looked to Kyte, suddenly sensing his power "ugh...yeah you could say that...having different spirits is a real pain..." she said before glancing around then rubbing her head.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Spark (Emmz)   Demonic Spark (Emmz) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:02 pm

He chuckled.

Yes, I suppose it would be a hassle. Shall I call an exorcist?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Spark (Emmz)   Demonic Spark (Emmz) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:04 pm

Ellenia chuckled "nah, technically this isn't even my body...there's a human girl inside who's body it really belongs to, me and this angel kinda just...squeezed in and got attached to her soul, causing her to undergo physical changes" she explained as she leaned back on the bench and crossed her legs calmly.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Spark (Emmz)   Demonic Spark (Emmz) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:31 pm

He chuckled as she explained the entire incident to him.

Well, that's certainly interesting...so I take it that you're a demon?

He put away his list.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Spark (Emmz)   Demonic Spark (Emmz) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:32 pm

Ellenia nodded "half fighter demon half succubus" she said simply as she stretched her wings slightly and yawned, looking to Kyte with a friendly smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Spark (Emmz)   Demonic Spark (Emmz) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:56 pm

Kyte raised an eyebrow.

Succubus? There are so many succubi turning up lately...but fighter is interesting. Preferred weapon of choice?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Spark (Emmz)   Demonic Spark (Emmz) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:10 pm

Ellenia chuckled and held out her hand, a black metallic trident appearing in her hand, bringing her hand back she stared at her weapon "given to me from Lucifer himself, a gift for the gladiators" she said simply with a calm smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Spark (Emmz)   Demonic Spark (Emmz) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:26 pm

Kyte watched as Elennia formed a trident, and everyone in the mall stopped to look. Kyte looked at them all.

...what're you looking at?

They slowly went on their way, wary. He smiled.

A trident. An odd choice of weaponry, if you ask me, but to each his own. From Lucifer himself, you say? I wasn't aware he was keen on rewarding people, but then again, we have our differences.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Spark (Emmz)   Demonic Spark (Emmz) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 7:28 am

Ellenia smiled at Kyte "well you see I was a sort-of gladiator back when I was just myself...constantly fighting and getting in the ranks and such, pretty much entertainment really, he also gave me a powerful ability too but I won't show you it here obviously, its quite...destructive" she explained before she sighed "but then I had to just get a crush on this other demon and then I got thrown out onto this plane of existance" she said before freezing "...darn it I had completely forgot...he'll still probably be after me..." she muttered with a sudden feeling of fear and paranoia.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Spark (Emmz)   Demonic Spark (Emmz) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:51 am

Elennia said she was a gladiator some time ago, and was also given a powerful ability by Lucifer. She said she couldn't show it to him here because it was destructive. He grinned.

Is that so? What do you say we ditch this place so we can talk more freely? And then you can show me that ability.

She then said that she was in the world of the humans because of the fact that she had developed an infatuation with another demon. He raised an eyebrow, as she remarked that he might still be after her, and she seemed to be a bit fearful of him.

It's a bit harsh to throw you out just because of the fact that you developed a crush on someone. Let him come. I'm sure he'd be fun to kill.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Spark (Emmz)   Demonic Spark (Emmz) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:00 am

Ellenia suddenly looked to Kyte surprised "I couldn't let you do that..." she said before standing up "I'll show you that technique if we get someplace less crowded but if Denica comes along it'll be my fight..." she said, almost scaring herself with what she was saying.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Spark (Emmz)   Demonic Spark (Emmz) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:48 am

Kyte sighed as she told him the guy's name was Denica, and said she was off limits, and that she was the only one who would get to fight him.

Meh. Alright. Let's ditch this place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Spark (Emmz)   Demonic Spark (Emmz) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demonic Spark (Emmz)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next