Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) - Page 2 Vote_lcapLight and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) - Page 2 Voting_barLight and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) - Page 2 Vote_lcapLight and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) - Page 2 Voting_barLight and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun)   Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:45 am

OT: Dude, I forgot. O_O sorry for cruddy post, just wanted to revive this again.

"Nice touch...Wait, that wasn't some Vulcan death nerve pinch was it?"

Ben said while keeping in close contact with Kyte step by step. There were still a few more to deal with, but it really seemed Kyte knew what he was doing. He had no clue Kyte was really THIS methodical, the thought made him twice as dangerous. Even without that sword, Ben might be underestimating him a bit. However, he hid this and just awaited further instruction on how Kyte was planning to handle the rest of this. Ben had to admit he was experienced. but he wasn't 1000 years experienced.

Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun)   Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:55 pm

Ben complimented him on the nice job, and then asked if it were a Vulcan death nerve pinch.

Not quite, different method, he joked. Jokes aside, I didn't kill him. He'll be waking up later, whether that be one hour from now or two. As for the body...leave him there, but I do prefer he isn't found. This means we have to take them out quickly now.

Kyte stopped, thinking. Even this was getting a bit difficult. He could do this easily if he could cut one of their knees.

There's only two left that we need to get before we can just take them in the open. Since I can't cut anyone to instill more paranoia, I'm open to suggestions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun)   Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:55 am

Ben looked up at the ceiling with a tile next to a air-vent that was loose and then an area with a wet floor sign. Each of these zones weren't too far off from the men.

"If only we could cause them some really bad luck...Awww, if only I could use Big Chill. I'd make him slip and have a piece of ceiling come down on that guy and it'd like some kinda crazy accident or something."

Ben scratched his chin looking for a possible different route.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun)   Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:10 pm

Kyte blinked at Ben's notion, following his gaze and seeing all of the potential accidents waiting to happen around the men. He blinked again, before smacking himself in the head in the epic facepalm of the century. He then recomposed himself, clearing his throat.

Yeah, gee...if only we had some abilities revolving around bad luck...that would be awesome...could you keep looking around for something we could do?

As Ben looked around, if he didn't look back at Kyte, of course, Kyte's eyes glowed blood red again, focusing the chaos in drastic levels around the men. Seeing the gleam in Kyte's eyes, one of the men started shifting forward in order to get a closer look at Kyte and make sure he was seeing right. As he did, he slipped on the wet floor, hitting the back of his head hard. It seemed as if the sheer force of the man hitting the ground shook the tile above him loose, and actually, beyond all likely odds, one of the other men went closer to him to inspect. The tile fell on the back of his head, and knocked him unconscious as well. Even Kyte seemed a bit surprised. They had gotten a two-fer.

Wow...uh. Ben, did you get some power to make the things you say come true?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun)   Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:44 pm

"Nope, but typically I just have luck like that."

Ben said kinda shocked, but then shrugged and excepted it as one of those things. Ben's hero career started off dumb luck, so he really didn't tend to question it when it did happen, ya know.

"So what's the plan now, anyway you wanna handle the head honchos? Or can I go Xlr8 on em?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun)   Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:30 am

Ben said he just usually had luck like that, and Kyte couldn't resist a small smirk. Ben then asked about what they were going to do now, asking how they were going to handle the two men left, and asked if he could use the Omnitrix.

Hrm. I say you stay here while I approach them so you can transform. That way, they don't think of killing the hostages while they're trying to deal with me. Are you sure you can hit Xlr8, though? I hear you can have some problems when trying to select.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun)   Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:25 pm

"Don't you worry about that. The new omnitrix just has instructions in ancient Galvan, but it'll be alright."

Ben said as he waved Kyte's concern off with one hand in the air and then started accessing the omnitrix and making sure the image that was shown to him looked like Xlr8's face. Meanwhile, before transforming he would wait for Kyte to fully engage the enemy so that they wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun)   Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:13 pm

Kyte approached them.

What are you doing?

I'm afraid to inform you, gentlemen, that the game is over.

They instantly trained their guns on Kyte, but it was far too late to be prepared for him. He jumped in the air and whirled, kicking one man across the face so hard that he barreled into the other one. He was sure Ben could've transformed by now, but kept on the onslaught.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun)   Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:53 am

"Problems selecting. pfft, dude doesn't he know who I am? I'm---Big Chill...Aww man."

Ben mocked Kyte as he pressed down to select the alien on the omnitrix dial and ended up choosing the wrong one in a flash of green light. However, he immediately phased through the floor and then appeared by Kyte's supposed sister and exhaled his ice breath at the men nearest her. Even freezing over one Kyte had already knocked over.

"Freeze! Oh I guess you already are."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun)   Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:03 am

Punch. Feint. Kick to the knee to disable the opponent. Punch to the gut. Chop to the neck to further immobilize them. Such were the skills of the assassin, and soon enough, Kyte was holding one of them into the floor, the other unconscious. The man reached out for his gun, but Kyte pressed down harder, causing him immense pain, which made him unconscious.

Kyte looked to Ben, seeing he had chosen another alien, Big Chill. It brought back memories of the alterverse in which Ben was replaced by Albedo, but Kyte of course knew that it wasn't him.

What was that about no problems? he joked.

The hostages were now free to go, as Kyte made it clear to them. Rico came over and hugged Ben.

Thank you...

She then went and jumped into Kyte's arms, Kyte squeezing her tight. He didn't want Ben to see that he cared, but he wasn't just going to neglect her. He looked to Ben.

...as much as I hate to say it, I owe you, Tennyson. Thank you for helping me save Rico. So...whenever you need a favor, just put the word out. I'll find you.

Kyte turned to leave. The cops were coming, and nevertheless, he didn't want to be around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun)   Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:40 am

Big Chill folded his arms at Kyte's comment and looked rather annoyed.

"Chill out man, I totally meant to do that."

Afterwards Ben reverted to human form and smiled at Rico's words of thanks.

"Don't mention it."

Then came surprisingly Kyte's own words of thanks. Ben had originally thought this moment would be awkward the moment after they saved the day. He had thought things would go back to business as usual and he would have to take Kyte down, but with the unconscious bodies littered all about he realized he needed to stay and make sure none of the men roused back up before the police could secure the perimeter. Additional, and honestly, Kyte was a hero in this instance anyway. The people at this auction owed him their lives to say the least, because who knows what could have happened if Ben tried handling all this on his own. Not to say he couldn't have, but the risk still was never worth it.

"Kyte, remember...This doesn't change anything."

Ben said with a smirk. Ben wasn't that naive; Kyte was still a demon with his own agendas, and Ben was still a hero. By nature they were natural enemies, even though in this case they had been frenemies. Eventually, they would have their final battle, but for now, Ben enjoyed this momentary time of peace.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun)   Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:21 pm

Kyte laughed, tossing a glance back to Ben over his shoulder as he told him this didn't change anything.

Of course not. I'd expect nothing else. But you should also remember...the world isn't just Light and Dark.

Kyte turned back around, walking to exit.

There's a whole lot of Gray in between.

OOC: Good place to end, methinks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun)   Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2