Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) Vote_lcapLight and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) Voting_barLight and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) Vote_lcapLight and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) Voting_barLight and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) Empty
PostSubject: Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun)   Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:07 pm

The auction house in midtown was a bit more respected and privileged than most. It was snowing quite heavily outside, but people still wore only suits inside, watching one bid after the other. Kyte was in demonic form, watching the bids and offering a few here and there so he didn't look like a poor guy or so he didn't look suspicious, either.

I'll bid in as well.

Sold! To the man with the white hair!

Kyte didn't know why he was here, or why he had brought Rico, for that matter, because he knew she was getting bored, but Kyte smelled Tennyson in the room. Why he hadn't acted on Kyte's presence yet, he didn't know, but was hoping he wasn't trying to make a bust.

Unfortunately for Kyte, events were about to get a lot more interesting.

That concludes our auction for this evening! So if you would, the man pulled an uzi out from his suit, Everyone get down on the f**king ground! the man said, firing into the air as everyone dove to the floor.

Kyte instantly dove over Rico. She was not going to get a scratch, so long as he lived, and protected her as five other men came in with automatic weapons.

All of you get up, and walk to the back room! No talking!

Kyte scowled, Rico having tears already forming in her eyes as she clinged to Kyte, whimpering in fear, but trusting her brother to protect her. Kyte couldn't just try killing them outright, he only had two tac-knives with him. As they moved, Kyte "accidentally" bumped into Ben, just trying to get his attention. He trusted Ben had the smarts not to make a scene.

Tennyson, he spoke quietly. So we meet again...

When they got in the room and were forced to sit, he made sure it was next to Ben.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun)   Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:11 pm

An auction, one would wonder why Ben would be at one of these things, but the answer was simple. Sumo-Slammers artifact or anything that looked like it was interesting to Ben...Oh, also there was apparently something rare he that Aeon told him he should look out for. However, Ben didn't see it this day, although he wasn't really given a description...Actually, he kind of left before she could say anymore about it...Oops.

Well none of that seemed to matter now, because at the conclusion of the auction there was a robbery attempt. Ben was going to go for the omnitrix, but he had a better chance of catching therm all if he waited for the opportune time to strike. Also, he didn't want to risk, anyone getting hurt unnecessarily. That's when a man suddenly bumped into him while Ben was contemplating a strategy. Upon realizing who it was Ben's eyes grew wide with anger and surprise, not to mention he felt dumb, because he had heard his voice this entire time, but never looked in Kyte's direction. Gosh, Ben needed to pay more attention to his surroundings!

"Kyte. Ya, and after I get these people to safety, make no doubt it'll be for the last time pal."

Ben slightly lifted up the omnitrix to show he was ready for round 4. Kyte got under Ben's skin in a bad way, mainly because Ben had always had a hard time besting him and he threatened his allies plus his fiance multiple times. That's a big failure to Ben and any hero really; his job was to stop the bad guy from hurting his loved ones after all. However, who was this little girl that was with him, a hostage maybe of his own? No wait, Ben recognized her from before, but who was she?
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun)   Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:02 pm

Ben said that after they got the hostages out safely that he would finish off with Kyte. Kyte scoffed, making sure none of the men were watching them.

Look, Ben, I don't have the time to deal with you. All I care about right now is getting my sister out of here without her getting hurt.

Rico blinked at Ben, sniffling.

Now look, I don't mean to sound like a Saturday morning cartoon character, but we need to stop focusing on each other right now and work together. I don't know if you've had any training, but we can do this your way, he dug a tac-knife out of his suit, handing it to Ben without the other men noticing, Or we can do it mine. And you know I don't mind what happens as long as what I want safe is kept that way.

Kyte looked at Ben.

So whaddya say, partner?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun)   Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:50 pm

Ben pocketed the knife with a disapproving glare.

"Look I wouldn't expect you to understand, but I actually do this like once a week, without slitting people's throats too oddly enough."

Ben said still surveying the situation, but following the dastardly men's instructions to the letter for the moment.

"Well do things my way, but I gotta say. You surprised me just now Kyte...I thought demons didn't care about anything...Not even themselves....Oh, and you called me Ben."

Ben was pointing out that Kyte was VERY out of character right now. Additionally, he found his demeanor odd. It was almost as if he was desperate, to protect this girl? Ben had never seen Kyte...Desperate. It was different.

"Anyway, who needs training when you're, me. Well work together for now, just follow my lead... but, don't let this fool you. I don't trust you or your kind in the slightest, I'm only agreeing until these people are all safe."

Ben whispered discretely to Kyte in acceptance of their temporary truce.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun)   Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:16 pm

Kyte chuckled gently as Ben said he managed to do these things about once a week without slitting anyone's throat.

Unless the hostages can somehow escape, Ben, the Omnitrix is too flashy. And using it right now would take too long. It usually takes at least two seconds, unless you've had some sort of upgrade. Kyte looked at the weapons; mac tens. Those are mac tens, capable of firing around sixteen rounds a second; one thousand a minute. So thirty-two bullets while you transform isn't going to be fun, I assure you.

As one of the men looked to Kyte and Ben and Rico, he fell silent, glaring back until the man moved on. Ben said he was surprised Kyte actually cared about anything, and was a bit appalled that he just called him Ben.

Please, Ben, that's about as racist as assuming one of your African Americans stole the bike he's riding. And I don't always choose to be literate.

So, since we're doing things your way; which I assume is as little damage as possible to the hostages and no serious wounds on the aggressors, do you know what it means when the offenders have shown their faces to their victims?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun)   Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:31 pm

"Ya, usually it means no one's getting out a live."

Ben was quite aware of cowardly villain protocol. Also, Kyte was half right... With the new omnitrix it takes a little less than half a second for Ben to transform and if he transformed into something durable it wouldn't matter. However, the bright light and the time it would take him to choose an alien was the problem...Not to mention, he no longer had or just couldn't figure out the voice recognition feature anymore.

"Well, I guess as long as were doing it MY way...I am open to ideas."

Ben had to admit, usually his plan was to transform at any opportune moment and usually it worked out for him. Because robbers seemed to shoot all their ammo at the monster looking thing. However, if Kyte did have a better way of handling this...He was open to suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun)   Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:33 pm

Ben told Kyte that he knew if the aggressors didn't show their faces, it usually meant they weren't letting out any witnesses. Kyte nodded. Ben also said he was open to whatever Kyte had in mind as long as they did it the hero's way. Kyte decided this was fine, but someone did need to get hurt.

Six guys...I have one idea, but you're not going to like it.

Don't ask how, but I'll make someone panic so they try to run. They'll probably try shooting him. I know you don't want anyone hurt, but they won't shoot to kill; they know if they do that that when the police catch wind of this, they'll be hunted. That also tells the police to come in immediately, because if they're willing to kill us, we're worth nothing.

I'm going to pose as a doctor, and you'll be my assistant. Don't complain; they'll already think one doctor is a bit coincidental enough. If you're my assistant, that works better than two doctors, and I actually have medical experience. After I patch the person up, you'll help me start sabotaging them. When we get down to about two we can just take them out openly.

I can come up with another idea, but that's the best choice I can think of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun)   Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:44 pm

Ben thought the plan was actually very well thought out, but still lacked empathy for human life. He spoke of them like they were all pawns in his scheme.

"Really that's the best you've got? Fine...Guess I better lose the 10."

As Ben spoke he took someones coat that was lying about. Probably taken off earlier when the auction was going on and put it on before zipping it up to cover up the 10 on his chest, which wasn't a huge tip off until now because he was under the radar. In addition, the long sleeve also covered the omnitrix from view.

"But, if they look like they're aiming to kill, you better step in asap."

Ben put his hand sin his pockets and signaled he was ready to go, but then as if he forgot something he grabbed Kyte's arm and had a very serious look upon his face as he asked his final inquiry.

"Since when and why would you need medical experience in human physiology?"

It was one of those questions that didn't really need an answer because it lacked relevance. Ben really just put it in the air to calm his nerves before they under went their new roles.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun)   Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:45 am

Ben spoke in disbelief, inquiring if that was really the best plan he could come up with, and covered up his "10" on his shirt.

I said minimal damage to the hostages. I never said they'd be completely out of harm's way. Better than the lot of them getting killed. It may be ironic coming from me, but have a little faith. Better a bleeding leg than brains on the wall.

He then said that his plan was fine, and they would go along with it, but he wanted Kyte to step in if they were aiming to kill.

Sigh...if that's what you need to help get my sister out alive.

Kyte began to close his eyes and meditate, before Ben grabbed his arm and asked why he had medical knowledge on human anatomy. Kyte responded without even opening his eyes to look at Ben.

Both before I gained a human form and after, I was a warrior, Ben. Warriors need to know how to tend to themselves when hurt, as well as their fellow soldiers. I probably can't do a heart transplant, but I know how to keep you from dying...within reason.

Going back to concentration, he increased the stress, paranoia, and panic levels of one of the people in the room. For a few minutes, all was silent, but when one of the mens' backs were turned, he suddenly got up and made a break for it. Two men saw him and fired at his legs, hitting him in two places as he fell, screaming in agony. Kyte opened his eyes and looked, faking surprise and jolting up, motioning for Ben to get up silently. The men instantly pointed their mac tens at him.

Didn't you just see we're willing to shoot you?

Yes, yes, we saw, just listen. Someone will have heard those shots, and someone will call the police. They'll be here any minute. And the only chance you can get free is if that man lives. If one of us dies, they know that to you, we're all just going to die, and so they'll force their way in anyways. Now, I'm a doctor, and this is my assistant, he pointed to Ben. We can tend to him, and make sure he doesn't die, but we have to move fast. Please...

The leader, or so it seemed he was, frowned, and after a moment of contemplation, growled.

Fine. But two of us go with you.

Kyte nodded submissively, motioning for Ben to follow as he went towards the bathroom, turning down a hallway before walking into it, the two men following them into it. Kyte gave a look to Ben, this was not the moment; he gestured him to wait. Kyte noticed that the floors had water on them. That could be taken advantage of. Kyte walked across the room, his eyes glowing red, but the men not noticing as one followed him, and one stayed by Ben.

Kyte took the medical box off of the wall, and suddenly, as the man behind him stepped, he slipped, cracking the back of his head on the floor knocking him unconscious. Kyte whirled around in mocked surprise.

Great, more injuries for us to attend to.

Kyte kneeled, opening the box and starting to examine the man, gesturing Ben forward. After a moment, he looked at the other man blankly.

Well?! Shouldn't you go tell your boss so he doesn't come in here thinking there's trouble?

The man frowned before walking out, Kyte smirking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun)   Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:51 am

As the other henchmen left, Ben raised an eyebrow.

"Without a hitch? Well I can count on one hand the amount of times that's happened before. Either you have good luck with formulating plans, are a genius, or you've gotten a NEW power Kyte."

Ben was displaying some of his enhanced intellect at the moment. A trait he seems to suppress a lot by being critical of himself and acting as if his surroundings mean nothing to his world.

"Come to think of it, your fancy sword is gone now too, and were alone. If I wanted to, I could probably take you out right now easy as pie. And possibly still rescue the hostages."

Ben hinted at a double cross just to see Kyte's reaction. Why not right, he was a demon, that kind of break in alliance must be a common occurrence for him. Actually Ben was really trying to see how far Kyte would go to protect this little girl. Ben still had very little trust in the demon and therefore thought the sister thing was a ruse.

"In fact, how do I know this wasn't part of your plan all along and I'd just be the one to double cross first."

Ben had planted the seed, now to see Kyte's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun)   Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:25 pm

Ben was surprised at the fact this was working, and said Kyte either planned very well, was a genius, or had a new power.

Clearly, they've never seen an episode of Burn Notice. The only difference is we don't have any high power working tools to sabotage.

As Kyte finished wrapping the disabled man's head in bandage, Ben started theorizing, saying since Gekido and Kōsei were gone, he could take out Kyte without a hitch. He stood, crossing his arms as he watched Ben. Ben also said there was no way he couldn't know Kyte wasn't just setting the mood up all for this moment so that he could take Ben out. Kyte smirked.

Good thinking. However there's a flaw here. Let's say by some miracle you do manage to defeat me. You'd have to use the Omnitrix to do so. Also, you'd have to cause some sort of ruckus in order to take me out. The men in the other room, which, by the way, I've counted five, will hear us. What do you suppose they'll do? Just leave the hostages behind to come deal with us? I say by the time you even land a punch that three are dead.

In that case, you'll have to use the tac-knife I gave you. Better make it swift, too; doesn't take long to report back to your boss and come back with some more meat.

Whatever you choose, if Rico dies, I will come back from whatever hole you put me in, even death in Hell. I will beat you to within an inch of your life, and then I'll let you heal. I'll let you recuperate. As you do, I'll make you watch as I kill all your friends one by one. Then after all your friends are dead, and your spirit is broken...that's when I will give you the mercy of death.

Kyte kept his arms crossed, keeping his intensive, now glowing, gaze on Ben.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun)   Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:32 pm

Ben just stared at Kyte as he intimidatingly glared back at the Titan, but then just smirked and folded his arms.

"Wow, you really do care about her..."

Ben then gave Kyte a thumbs up.

"Ok then, you have my word. I'll help you protect your sister and everyone here. I gotta admit, seeing a Kyte who is caring actually seems...nice. Maybe just maybe, there's a little bit of hope for you yet."

Ben's eyes gleamed as his boyish ideals of everyone being able to be redeemed filled his consciousness. Everything he said was to provoke just to see Kyte's reaction. Ben didn't really not trust all demons...One of his best friends was Toji after all. Now he was interested just to see how many good deeds he could get out of Kyte at the expense of saving his sister.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun)   Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:11 pm

Ben seemed surprised that Kyte really did care about Rico, and then gave his word that he would protect Rico and everyone else there. He also said that seeing the caring side of Kyte was nice, and said there was a little hope for him. Kyte smirked.

Odd. I was just thinking the same thing.

That was when the door burst open, three men coming in, including the man from before and the boss.

What the hell happened in here?!

Your guy slipped. Ask the other guy.

The boss turned to the man, receiving a nod, and then scowled, storming back out. Kyte nodded to Ben, walking out to go treat the man on the floor, wrapping up his leg tightly and whispering to Ben.

One of the other guys just bought an energy drink from the vending machine. I need you to slip these in somehow, he slipped Ben two pills, And he'll pass out quickly. I've got things handled here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun)   Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:00 pm

Ben took the pills and threw them up and then snatched them out of the air with a smirk.

"No problem."

Ben took a minute to get the appropriate strategy and then proceeded once he had decided on the best tactic to implant the drugs.

"Please, p-p-please! I'm so thirsty sir, just let me get a swig of your drink!"

Ben acted hysterical as he approached the man and grabbed his soft drink from him and as the target tried taking it back, he implanted the pills and shook it up while the guy tried reaching for it continuously.

"Just a squirt, ple--Ouff!"

"I said no ya lil brat! Touch me again and I'll kill ya, you got that. Jesus, greedy lil @%# just feel lucky you can breathe."

As the man kicked Ben onto the ground and Ben surrendered his drink to him, the perp. took back the elixir and drank it in front of the teen. A bit of it spilling from the corner of his mouth in his haste to chug it in front of the boy just to antagonize him.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun)   Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:38 pm

Kyte watched Ben's little display of getting the man to chug the energy drink quite quickly, and smirked. It wouldn't do anything fatal, or even potentially harmful, but the man would be feeling quite bad about it later. He patted the man beneath him a bit.

You're going to be alright. Just try not to move so much.

Kyte helped get the man back to the huddled hostages, before approaching the one who led all of the men with guns.

What do you want? Are you finished with treating my guys?

Sir, if you don't mind, I'd like to speak in private...

You can speak with me right here, right now.

Kyte saw he shouldn't be pressed too much on the subject, and so continued.

Well, I definitely don't want to die here today, so I did the liberty of taking a headcount for you. And, well...

Spit it out, doc.

There's one missing. Charles Henson, a well known man in the community.

The man appeared enraged, as police sirens were heard off in the distance.

Wait! If you kill one of the hostages or harm them further, the police will just barge in here and kill all of you! I don't want any trouble, and I don't want to die, either, but this man, well...he's known for his old marine days.

One of the men looked at the boss.

We can't deal with that! A marine?!

Relax. We'll be fine. He looked back to Kyte. You're pissing me off...but thank you. Now get on your way.

He took two men with him to search the rest of the building, to which Kyte turned and walked to the man Ben had drugged. He seemed sweaty.

I have a headache...

Do you feel jittery? Feverish?

The man nodded.

Press the sides of your neck.

The man did it wearily, keeping his gun ready as he did so.

No, not like that. Like this.

Kyte stepped forward, tapping two pressure points on the man's neck and swiftly knocking him unconscious. Now there were only four left. Kyte motioned for Ben to follow him and went back to the man with the injured leg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun)   Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Light and Dark, Meet Gray (Inny-kun)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next