Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Light The Way. (Joy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Light The Way. (Joy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Light The Way. (Joy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Light The Way. (Joy) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Light The Way. (Joy) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Light The Way. (Joy) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Light The Way. (Joy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Light The Way. (Joy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Light The Way. (Joy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Light The Way. (Joy) Vote_lcapLight The Way. (Joy) Voting_barLight The Way. (Joy) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Light The Way. (Joy) Vote_lcapLight The Way. (Joy) Voting_barLight The Way. (Joy) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Light The Way. (Joy)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Light The Way. (Joy) Empty
PostSubject: Light The Way. (Joy)   Light The Way. (Joy) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:46 pm

A top the observatory there was someone waiting, staring into the night sky which was riddled with stars. The observatory that was located on a hill over looking Jump City, with a large scientific telescope, which had once been used for a death ray to attack the city, long, long ago. However, today it was a meeting place, or a rondevu point. Both parties had agreed this is where they would meet before they went adventuring or just hang out with eachother. A fitting spot considering the one she was waiting for was none of than the Blue Lantern, Mark Rowan.

Who was steadily on his way, as he floated down from the sky like one of the twinkling stars at first, but soon could be seen to be the teen hero. This was due to how bright his blue light was, kind of like a beacon kin the night sky. He floated down, down, down until he was within yards of her. Probably his second best friend at the moment, Rainbow. "So how do you like the view?" Smile
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Light The Way. (Joy)   Light The Way. (Joy) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:59 pm

Bow had arrived at the meeting place almost a full hour ahead of time just to enjoy the night sky and some peace in quiet. She loved the city with all its lights and sounds most of the time, but it was refreshing to get away from all that every once in a while. Even the "queen" of loud and bubbly liked to take a chill pill and reset her mind. The guy she was meeting tonight had helped her to achieve the highest level of serenity on their first trip... to the moon.

She laid there smiling and saw the beautiful night sky seem to drop a star as a bright blue ball right down to her. She sat up and realized it was Mark. She giggled as she stood up to meet him face to face. "It's beautiful!" she said as she spun around in a circle. "Do you have anything special planned for tonight?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light The Way. (Joy)   Light The Way. (Joy) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:04 pm

"Hmm, maybeeeee....but." Mark cut off as he smiled in her face, with his mask off, but still in uniform. Then swooped down excitedly in a loopdy loop before meeting her gaze one again and circling around her. "I figured I'd let you pick something this time. I'm sure you can come up with some cool stuff to do to. Like I know you've gotta know of some great hidden away spots that are special to you to." Mark says, not realizing that she may not want to show him her secret hideaways.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Light The Way. (Joy)   Light The Way. (Joy) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:19 pm

Bow giggled as he swirled around her. She stuck her tongue out playfully. "Show off!" *giggle* She smiled brightly. Her smile then faded a bit as he asked her to pick the place where they would go. She instantly thought of the one place that felt special to her in a meadow by a small waterfall in the forest right outside of the city. "Well... my place is really boring... It's still here on Earth..." *giggle* She looked down blushing a bit because, even though it seemed mundane to her, it was still her place, she felt, but she also really wanted to show him, but thought he'd find it plain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light The Way. (Joy)   Light The Way. (Joy) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:38 pm

"Well believe it or not, I like Earth. I'm from here after all and like they say, there's no place like home. Trust me, they weren't kidding when they said Earth was in the perfect spot for life." Mark said while sitting cross legged and levitating by her. "Besides, any place special enough for the Rare one of a kind Rainbowsapien has gotta be a must see."

Mark joked, while making a caveman face. "By the way, I noticed you were looking up at the stars. On the way down here I saw you threw a telescope I made. Tell me, which constellation is your favorite." Mark expected her to tell him as they left towards her spot.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Light The Way. (Joy)   Light The Way. (Joy) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:12 pm

Bow's eyes lit up and she smiled bright when he said he actually liked Earth. She giggled as he called her a Rainbowsapien and started to float next to him. "Then let's go!" She reached out to hold his hand as she began to move in the direction of the forest. She was so very excited to be able to show him the one place that actually meant something to her.

As he asked his question she stared off into the distance to think. She spoke soft and serene. "Well... I love them all really... I'd have to say Orion is probably my favorite though... He's always the first one I see... I can always count on him to be there shining bright..." *giggle* "Sorry, that probably sounds silly..." She looked at him and smiled sweetly as they began to reach the forest. "Is it okay if we walk the rest of the way? Getting there is half the fun..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light The Way. (Joy)   Light The Way. (Joy) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:42 am

Mark smiles and turns off his blue aura, and instead walks next to Bow normally. "Fine by me. Sometimes it feels nice to use my legs." As they walk, Mark puts his hands behind his head. "So Orion, huh? I've been to that star system before. Know some good species of people from there. The food there, well some of it, can stimulate taste buds you never knew you had and the agriculture is beyond beautiful." As Mark spoke he created quick slides of alien creatures he met, stars, planets, plants, and animals he had seen. "Like the Earth's equator, the Orion belt is kind of the celestial equator in a way and also has a lot of lavish stuff." Mark spoke adamantly and described things he saw with gestures foreign to this universe. Such as their fiercest of creatures being 3 feet big.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Light The Way. (Joy)   Light The Way. (Joy) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:56 pm

Bow listened intently as Mark talked about Orion. She couldn't help but dream about going there one day herself. She had always wanted to somehow travel the universe, but never in a million years would she have guessed she'd be looking at the pictures of someone who had, and that someone was talking about his adventures as they walked to her most special place. She twiddled with her hands though as they walked. She was so excited to show Mark her little meadow, but had thought the first time she showed someone it it would be a bit more, romantic. She looked at Mark's hands and then her own, sighing as she let them drop. She looked to him with a bit disheartened, but still amazingly happy. She turned off the beaten path and through some bushes, having to zigzag and duck and weave through vines and trees and other obstacles.

When they arrived to her spot, her face lit up and she forgot about her longing for at least this moment. As Mark looked around he would find that it was almost a perfect circle of trees with luscious grass and wildflowers all over. There was a spot on a small hill in the middle that looked worn, from where Bow had laid many nights before. You could hear birds singing and squirrels scurrying about. In the distance there was the faint humming of a small waterfall. The aroma of the woods had a peaceful lavender scent that enveloped him in all its wonder. It looked as if it belonged in a fairy tail.

Bow looked to Mark dreamily, loving every moment she got to share with him here. "This is my home... Where I come when anything is troubling me or just to get away from daily life... or just because I can..." *giggle* She spun in a circle with her arms wide open and head tilted up as she spoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light The Way. (Joy)   Light The Way. (Joy) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:49 pm

Mark looked shocked and removed his lantern uniform, revealing his urban attire of a blue T-shirt with the ring as a key chain, and black slim jeans. His black beanie was also on with the blue lantern corps. symbol on the front of it. Coupled with a staggering look form the boy as he observed the scenery. Bow spun around happily in front of him and he could really tell she enjoyed this place. He himself floated forward a little bit off the ground and used his ring on a single dying flower he found, bringing it back to life in the lush and lively meadow. "This place is beautiful Bow, just like you. I can see why you love coming here." Mark complimented Bow on taste and could only really compare it to her, who he thought was physically gorgeous of course, especially with the flowers he bought her. It was honestly the only comparison he could make, because he had never seen anything more dazzling in his travels. "I've gone a lot of places, but I've never seen a place exactly like Earth and this has got to be the top 5 prettiest fields I've ever seen on this planet...How and when did you come across it? It's like it's own little Eden."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Light The Way. (Joy)   Light The Way. (Joy) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:54 pm

Bow stopped spinning and looked to Mark wondering what he thought of her little paradise. As she faced him she saw him in his normal clothing for the first time. She watched and smiled sweetly as he revived the one poor flower, rescuing it from death. When he complimented her treasure she blushed a slight pink and giggled. She looked around. "Thanks... It's just so peaceful here. It almost seems as if time stands still and you could stay here forever." She closed her eyes and breathed in the atmosphere and lets the warm feeling this place always gave her wash over her with her arms out wide. Smiling, she listened to him ask her the question. She was in a very tranquil mindset and looked at Mark with a big smile. As she thought about his question though, her eyes grew a little darker and her smile faded almost completely. She pondered how much of the story she should tell him and decided it would be best to keep it simple for now, well, at least somewhat.

She sighed and smiled a small smile. "Well... I moved here about a year ago and one of the first places I was drawn to was the forest... I love climbing trees... *giggle* I got bored one day and strayed from the beaten path and climbed a random tree and overlooked this... Eden... I had to find it. I searched for a way the rest of the day and finally found a path by nightfall and when I looked up I instantly fell in love with the stars that night... It was magnificent... And then I woke up and fell in love with the meadow itself..." Her dream-like state had returned and she sighed peacefully. She then blinked and looked at him quickly. "Sorry... I tend to ramble..." *giggle*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light The Way. (Joy)   Light The Way. (Joy) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:11 pm

Mark can sense the her lovely of hope and joy decrease upon telling him the story for a moment. She was omitting something from him, or something was wrong, but either way he wouldn't press the issue. "Heh. No, your rambles are cute and filled with caring emotion. Something I can definitely appreciate being me. But, did you say you used to climb trees and had to find a path? What about your powers?" Mark was curious; Can't she fly, was Bow not born with her powers? He thought to himself while sitting cross legged on the ground and making a crown out of grass and dandelion stems.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Light The Way. (Joy)   Light The Way. (Joy) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:46 am

Her mind started racing through memories again as he spoke. She turned away from him and stared off into the trees and hugged herself lightly. It took a moment for her to gather her thoughts. She again had to think of how much to say. It felt like she could tell him everything and he wouldn't run away, but she didn't want to risk it right now. Plus, this really wasn't the time, maybe the place, but not the time.

*sigh* "Well... At that point I didn't have much love in my heart... Which is how I fly, if you didn't know... Umm... There was an... incident shortly before my arrival to Jump that made me lose my memory of my past... I didn't remember I had powers... I came to the forest because it felt familiar... Which was strange... I lived in New York... So I guess it was something else that drew me here... I think it was this meadow... I don't know how, but I feel so close to my parents here... It's crazy... But anyway... I found love again here... And every other emotion... This is where I gained my powers... I think I already had them though... Because once they showed themselves they were easy to control..."

She looked back at Mark, a few tears had run down her cheek. "Sorry... I rambled again... I don't know how to just answer a question..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light The Way. (Joy)   Light The Way. (Joy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:43 pm

Mark got up and walked over to her and wiped the tears off of her face with a calm sensual look on his face. "You don't have any reason to be ashamed." He said as he hugged her again, creating that usual feeling for a brief moment. "I'm glad you told me about that, but I'm sorry I brought up old memories for you or lack there of." Mark then pushed her away gently but kept his hands on her shoulders. "If there's anything I can do to help you get your memories back or just comfort you, all you have to do is feel hope in here, and you know I'll come running...or just ask. Haha." Mark said as he put his finge rover her heart and then took another moment to look around at how pristine this place really was. "Honestly, I love it here already. We should have a pick-nick here sometime or stargaze with a telescope or something, it's perfect." Honestly, he could just make a telescope, but he liked doing normal things for a change.

After her answer he quickly blurted out something else that she had touched on already. "New York, huh? I never knew that. I've always wanted to visit there, but have actually only been once or twice on business, so it was short and sweet. But, I'd like to go and really experience life there, ya know, just once." However, that was a long trip, even for him.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Light The Way. (Joy)   Light The Way. (Joy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:08 pm

Bow giggled slightly and smiled sweetly up at Mark as he wiped away her tears. When he hugged her she felt her mood lift and she smiled with warm eyes as he talked to her. Her heart fluttered a bit when he put his finger over it and she blushed a slight pink. She couldn't believe how much Mark gave her the same calming sensation this meadow did, and them being combined made everything seem surreal. She looked around with him and smiled. "It really is... perfect. And somehow it's even better with you here... amazing. I would love to have a picnic and stargaze! *giggle* I love stargazing..." She blinked as he spoke about New York.

"Well when you go, mind telling me how it is? I lived there my whole life apparently, but... I don't remember much of it... *giggle* Kind of left as soon as I could... I remember there were a lot of lights, noise, and traffic... That's about it though..." She started with a more joking tone that grew somber as she talked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light The Way. (Joy)   Light The Way. (Joy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:22 pm

"Tell you? I'll take you with me of course! Well make a road trip out of it...or ride the skyline. Well paint the town....blue, hehe. Oh Oh, annnd we'll go to broadway and you can jump on the stage and show those snooty opera know it alls how to show the audience some real joy. Then after were done, well go to the empire states building, the very tip and look out across the ocean...." As Mark spoke passionately he grabbed her by the waist and spun her around, then let her spin forward by the hand and reeled her back towards him as if they were salsa/swing dancing. Then he looked off into the distance upon mention of them on top of the tower and finally ended his dreamy speech with a slumping of his shoulders. "Ok, maybe not all that, but we definitely have to have a New York Frank and see the statue of liberty, I wanna see if I can duplicate it perfectly with my ring afterall." Mark laughed at this as he imagined replacing it with his blue one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light The Way. (Joy)   Light The Way. (Joy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Light The Way. (Joy)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next