Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
bleach and rosario vampire rpgs Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
bleach and rosario vampire rpgs Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
bleach and rosario vampire rpgs Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
bleach and rosario vampire rpgs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
bleach and rosario vampire rpgs Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
bleach and rosario vampire rpgs Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
bleach and rosario vampire rpgs Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
bleach and rosario vampire rpgs Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
bleach and rosario vampire rpgs Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
bleach and rosario vampire rpgs Vote_lcapbleach and rosario vampire rpgs Voting_barbleach and rosario vampire rpgs Vote_rcap 
Moon
bleach and rosario vampire rpgs Vote_lcapbleach and rosario vampire rpgs Voting_barbleach and rosario vampire rpgs Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

bleach and rosario vampire rpgs

Go down 
AuthorMessage

bleach and rosario vampire rpgs Empty
PostSubject: bleach and rosario vampire rpgs   bleach and rosario vampire rpgs Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:09 pm

ok guys I am now trying to bring back a old website that first got me into rpging and I hope you guys wil join if you are intersted and also one of my freinds site if you guys enjoy either of the two manga or animes mentioned in topic check it out please note that these are work in progress and we cant work out bugs until we have members to bring up flaws

http://darkrosariovampire.forumotion.com/forum

http://spiritofbleach.forumotion.com/forum
Back to top Go down

bleach and rosario vampire rpgs
Page 1 of 1