Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Next Bleach Story! [POLL] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Next Bleach Story! [POLL] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Next Bleach Story! [POLL] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Next Bleach Story! [POLL] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Next Bleach Story! [POLL] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Next Bleach Story! [POLL] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Next Bleach Story! [POLL] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Next Bleach Story! [POLL] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Next Bleach Story! [POLL] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Next Bleach Story! [POLL] Vote_lcapThe Next Bleach Story! [POLL] Voting_barThe Next Bleach Story! [POLL] Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Next Bleach Story! [POLL] Vote_lcapThe Next Bleach Story! [POLL] Voting_barThe Next Bleach Story! [POLL] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Next Bleach Story! [POLL]

Go down 

Which story do you want?
Bleach End Game
The Next Bleach Story! [POLL] Vote_lcap50%The Next Bleach Story! [POLL] Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Bleach Beginnings
The Next Bleach Story! [POLL] Vote_lcap50%The Next Bleach Story! [POLL] Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The Next Bleach Story! [POLL] Empty
PostSubject: The Next Bleach Story! [POLL]   The Next Bleach Story! [POLL] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 1:42 pm

I've been reminiscing of my old Bleach rpg sites. They had great, riveting stories, and now createforum (The host of those rpg sites) has even wiped them. I can't even read about my old adventures.

So I've decided to start writing a story based on them. It will be centered around yours truly, but there's TONS of characters to see. The only thing I'm trying to decide is which one to do, as there is two very separate and distinct stories to relate.

The first centers around what was called Bleach: Endgame. Characters to look out for?

Thailog. The first of a new species in Bleach called Al Caido (Pretty much a reverse Vizard). Thailog is a veritable monster with powers over hellfire. Where he walks, hell follows. Everyone fears him.
Sephiro. A Bount who was known as Vlad the Impaler back a few centuries ago. He controls magnetism, and is mainly the only person with a ghost of a chance of defeating Thailog.
Raven. A Shinigami who is a veritable reaper of death. He has the ability to rot things with his zanpakuto, Shikyo no Tenshi. He is a chief commander of Sephiro's Einherjar.

My character, Kyte (Might change his name), is a bit of a loser as far as everything goes. He is a Vizard trying to find his place in the world, and must realize his potential to survive.

The second story centers around Bleach: Beginnings. The story differs majorly.

Karasu (The AU Raven) is the Captain Commander of Soul Society. His adopted brother, Kyte, is one of his Captains.
Kanji is a Vizard who works for Karasu in Soul Society, and is Kyte's protege. His zanpakuto controls light and darkness.
Kyte is less of a pushover here, and does anything his brother needs.

You may notice Beginnings lacks a detailing of the villains, but I will have them for you if it is Beginnings you want.

Well, now it's in your hands, guys.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The Next Bleach Story! [POLL] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Next Bleach Story! [POLL]   The Next Bleach Story! [POLL] Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 8:26 pm

...tiebreaker please?
Back to top Go down

The Next Bleach Story! [POLL]
Page 1 of 1