Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 4 Vote_lcapPhone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 4 Voting_barPhone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 4 Vote_lcapPhone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 4 Voting_barPhone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Phone lines... the only way to travel.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 2:53 pm

When akow hears no reasponce she jumps up grabbing hold of the railing of a window pulling herself up and jumping over to the garages roof. AKow then runs over to her window hitting the pice of wood 5 ties in different places then pauses as it falls into her roof her window not even closed. Akow always left her window opened just incase she needed in during an emergency but always made it seem it was "locked".

Akow walks around the house not seeing anyone before walking back into her roof putting the pice of wood back up. Akow walks over to her bed placing her book bag down on the ground opening it up. AKow filled it up with some clean clothes after changing hers writing A.K.O.W. on multiple grey tank tops putting one on. Akow then picks up her bunny stuffed animal she had for many years and looked around making sure no one was looking.

AKow then hugged her stuffed animal saying things to her like "Wow donna have you lost weight" or "You should meet the cute guy i just meet have you found a boyfriend while i was gone?" talking to it like it was alive before hugging it and putting it in her back pack picking up her laptop which was still on charge and on.

AKow checked her first message out of 2097 of them most of which were just junk and advertisements from random sites she got on usually. The message was from her brother Steven and was sent about 1 hour ago and by the looks of the chat log he had been sending one once a day to her informing her of what all has been going on hoping for her to respond. he knew she would eventually get them and want to see what has been going on.

AKow copies everything and opens a text document pasting everything saving it to her hardrive to read later just incase she couldnt check her mail back in the dimention she was in with Hotwire earlier. AKow looks back at the message reading it.

"Dear Paige,

it's been annoying not being able to play video games with you lately or anyone really with timmy and mom out at work all the time turning off the electric at like 7 like they usually do just like everyone else in the city (you know how it is) but when you think about it you probably would have just blown be off again like you usually do."

Akow rolls her eyes like she usually did when he aid something like that.

"Anyways Timmy Mom and I decided to go over to Grandma G and Grampa's house (still not sure why she wants us to call her grandma G since her name doesn't start with a G nor her last nae but what ever it makes her happy so I guess we should just go with it) We'll be staying over there for tonight so if you finally decide to come home from you little.. what ever your doing and were not there we'll me over there. Just do the secret knock so we know its you..... oh yeah the secret knock is knock 3 ties then say It's Paige then do that 2 more times like you made me do for the past how ever long you've had a door on your room again. Well anyways we'll be over there bye.

Steven"

Paige rolls her eyes again Steven always rambled on when he talked to her and she would always get annoyed over it quite easily and he with her when she told him to hurry up. Paige puts her laptop and charger into her backpack zipping it up and putting on her backpack after taking off her bandanna mask and putting a lollipop into her mouth.

"Hotwire come on let's get going we now have to make a 1 hour trip to my grandparent's place."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:35 pm

"Wait. Dial their home number. I can jump over there and scout the place out in an instant." Hotwire explained.

He didn't want to bother AKOW with an hour long ride if they had already been chased away.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:20 pm

"no Hotwire it'll be fine I don't want my grandma to think her house is haunted because you slipped up or anything and besides I kinda don't know their number that and the main phone line has been down for years it's rare to even send phone calls successfully so you might get stuck in between the phones. And what would you find anyways that's bad over there I just killed the only villains in the whole city."

Akow thinks of something and pulls out her laptop. Akow clicks on reply to the message her brother sent her and begins to type out everything that happened up until no ever since she disappeared and clicked send. Not to long later she received a message back from her brother.

"Ok cool I told om and Timmy and after a long while of freaking out they calmed down. Since you killed those gang members it should be safe for you to come over here There's no real point in you staying over hsjfshks fadjakdgdj gfdakjg ag ajgzjkz Paige it's mom I want you to stay over at the house for to night and well be over there in the morning. I'm so glad your home. oh and Timmy and I agreed you are grounded for a week for leaving the house with out permission. I love you so much.

Mom"

Akow groans when she reads grounded and sits on her bed.

"aw man total bummer... I' grounded for a week!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:44 pm

"Well... it's only a week... At least you're alive." Hotwire deadpanned. Honestly, to him, most peoples complaints seemed really small in comparison.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:37 pm

"fair enough but that means your stuck here for a week too since 'm the only who can get us back and I cant until im ungrounded"

AKow says looking at the phone
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:01 am

"Hmmmmm... well that does appear to be a problem. Why not just jump back to my universe, drop me off, and come back. It should take only like 5 minutes, and by my calculation on your skateboard speed and the layout of this town, you're grandparents live more than 5 minutes away... more like 20." Hotwire deduced.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:19 am

"fair enough ok lets get you back"

Akow stands up and holds out her hand but nothing hattpens and Akow gains that good old classic anime Oh no face.

ooc: the oh no face:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:48 am

"We're stuck aren't we?" Hotwire asked, his voice gaining a sarcastic, yet monotone pitch.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:51 am

Akow puts down her hand and looks to hotwire.

"weel maybe it's just a time out thing. You know like that guy on the tv show here uuuuh what was his name.... oh yeah Ben Tennoson. WHen he uses the omitrix it eventually times out and he has to wait a long while before turn back into an alien. Aaaand you probibly have no idea who I'm talking about since the T.V. show isn't in your world trust me I've looked"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:01 pm

Uhhhhh... you do realize he's a hero in my world. He actually exists." Hotwire said facepalming. This was rich.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:23 pm

Akow laughs thinking hotwires joking

"AHHAHAHAA Thats rich whats next Conny and her boy friend harddrive are real too and she kileed her boyfriend when heroes rised from the dead before killing herself in real life too? HAHAHAHA Best episode EVER! I love it when she tosses him around like a rag doll"

if hotwire was paying attention he would be able to tell akow was talking about him and claira, un knowingly of course. and it would appear that hotwire and his entire world are just tv shows and stories in akows world
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:20 pm

Hotwire looked down at the realization of what she said. "Uhm... AKOW... I did tell you how I died right?" He hoped she would realize what that meant.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:45 pm

"Ooooooh crap.... well it seems every good hero tv show or comic was based off your world..... NOW I KNOW WHERE YOUR FROM!"

Akow opens her large closet fulled completely with comics. AKow knees down to her newer comics and pulls out a series of 5 books that are hard covered books labeled harddrive and a piece of paper in the middle of the newest book and the sub title says "The dead rise. A loved one returns to kill!" and it shows hotwire on the front being choked to death by Claira but in cooler comic book version and Hotires hair is spiked up and claira's hair was short and curlly and she looked like a freaky demon. Akow opens the book and sees Hotwire talking to some main in the spirit world which was where she left off at.

"See I own your comic and dude let me say... your look cooler with spiky hair."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:15 pm

Hotwire cringed at the sight of him being killed again... sort of.

'Hmmmm... that's where I was talking to sissel... but sissel's a cat...' Hotwire thought.

He then looked over to her.

"I would think this was cool if it weren't kind of creepy as well."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:33 pm

Akow stits on her bed and lays down plaing the ph in her ches so hotwire can see the book too. Akow flips the page and it says a few days latter and it shows how hw and akow met but akow was called I.K.Y.A.N which stands for I'm Kicking Your Ass Now. Her wigs hair was dark blue and in a pony tail and her chest size was way too big to be akows.

"ahahahah I love this book already!"

Akow continues to read up to the point of the her and hotwire reading the book and akow reads her thought bubbles which said "i cant belive they made my boobs so big... ITS TOTALLY AWESOME... maybe i should do up my hair like hers i never know i looked so go with my hair down and curly." which thos tought bubbles where the same as akows. the book still had about 20 more pages left of it but akow was to focused on reading hotwires thought bubbles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phone lines... the only way to travel.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next