Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 3 Vote_lcapPhone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 3 Voting_barPhone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 3 Vote_lcapPhone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 3 Voting_barPhone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Phone lines... the only way to travel.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:08 pm

"Wonderful luck you're having..."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:11 pm

"at least I opened it..... do you think i should try again?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:39 pm

"Really concentrate. Maybe it works by specificity, like thinking really hard about where you want to go. Maybe picture the place." hotwire explained
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:59 pm

"Ok..."

AKow closes her eyes and holds up her hand opening a rift as some demon hands grab her arm and pulls her inside. AKow lands on the street slowly standing up the streets not having many people and the road looks very worn down. The titans tower was gone and most of the buildings around them look like they were falling apart. A sign hands on a street lamp that says iff seen call 557-558-8596 and shows a picture of Akow. AKow grabs the flyer and smiles.

"I made it! were here! Good old Fiers City and not a wierd name lke Jump city..... Oh no its 7:00pm! no wonder theres so few people out! come on lets go back to my place before it hits 8 but well have to hurry my place it 45 mins away by skate board. I hope my parents didnt think I got captured by the toonson's gang... again."

Akow says throwing down her skate board before hoping on it and riding it down the street the grey sky that was bright blue in jump city barely lighting their way as they pass by manny people locking their dorrs with their windows boarded up.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:56 am

'This is the second alternate universe I've been in.' He thought.

"Wonder what your parents will think of your powers... and having a ghost in your phone."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:59 am

"well they're pretty open minded"

"Paige!"

AKow stops and looks up to a 2 floored house with a boy waving his hand on half way out of the window. Akow smiles clearly knowing the boy.

"Hey Henry!"

"your parents have been looking all over for you!"

"Yeah I know!"

"were have you been?!"

"Parallel universe!"

"How'd you get back?"

"I obtained the ability to create rifts that send you to alternate universes!"

"Oh.. Ok! Cool! You might want to hurry home the Toonson's Gang has been coming out an hour earlier now! i'd let you in but mom doesn't like taking chances with those creeps! They already trashed the city!"

"Ok thanks man I just hope my parents will let me in then"

"Im sure they will!"

"HENRY GET INSIDE AND SHUT THAT WINDOW DO YOU REALLY WANT TO BE SHOT AGAIN?! YOUR ALREADY IN A WHEELCHAIR BECAUSE OF THAT GANG NOW GET THE HELL BACK IN HERE!"

"See yeah Paige hope you don't get shot again!"

"Dont worry after 5 times all for calling them $**% %*# $*%*% %(*$%$*( @*#( I think they have gave up on trying to kill me! See yeah!"

Akow yells after the to teens laugh and the boy shuts his window before AKow rides off again.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:50 am

"Hmmm... seems this universe has gang trouble. MAybe I can help. It's easy to hurt a gang that can't keep you held... for once."

He looked on. As AKOW passed a pay-phone, hotwire possessed it, and added the number. He noticed, all his previous numbers were gone.

"Huh. Guess I can only go to phones I've possessed in this dimension while I'm here." Hotwire said returning to Akows phone.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:25 pm

"SHHHH dont say that these guys individually are as strong as Chuckles or Death shot which in your universe are weirdly called he joker and death stroke put into one person then you take Ironmans wepons and put it on them and then boom you got a gang of 7 mad men."

Akow looks around knowing the gang was watching them

"Every city is like this or worse.... in this universe we have all the same villians as yours or more and absolutly non of the heros.... I'm probiblythe only hero with powers in this world..."

"a hero huh? well lets take care of her like we did that last hero shall we"

the gang fires off energy blats the shape of bullets out of pistols at her and akow jumps behind a car taking out her staff popingout its blades. closing her eyes taking a deep breath.

" hotwire im gonna ask you this only once stay out of the fight ok?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:48 pm

"Well... just for now. But if you need help... you wont be stopping me. I am already dead after all.""
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:02 pm

"no offence but i wasn't saying that because i worried about you i said that because this isn't you fight."

Akow takes down her piggy tails and puts her hair in a ponytail and put her bandanna over her mouth as the gang members walk closer over to them. Akow then takes off her jacket and ups the phone in her pocket.

"sorry kid but its a kill or be killed world out here and if one hero rises more will come so in that sense we have to kill you"

Akow hops out from behind the car and slashes 3 of the 7 men backing them up before splitting her staff into 2 and swapping the blades from sword to scythe mode.

[slow motion]

Akow runs up to one man jumping up at him putting the 2 blades up to his neck pulling them to the sides cutting off his head. she then pushes off his body with both legs as she turns the 2 scythes back into a staff as she back flips mid jump onto the shoulders of another man stabbing the bottom bed into his head quickly twisting it killing him making him fall to the ground then quickly twirls the staff whipping to her side as she cuts 2 men in half ans looks over to the other 3 men with slashes on their chest.

[rgular speed]

the men back up

"ook kid you're pretty good and you have great potential so how about you join us?"

[slow motion]

Akow runs at the men swapping the staff into to basic swords stabbing the right on into the face of the right man swinging around stabbing the right guy in the back of the head putting her feet on the middle man aka the leaders back making them all fall face forward now standing on them

[regular]

"sorry but its kill or be killed!"

AKow whips the blades together cutting off the top of all the guys heads smiling under her bandanna

Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:06 pm

Hotwire jumped to a streetlamp as a vantage point, and jumped back when AKOW... well... lived up to her name.

He returned to the phone before Akow would notice he had left.

"Wow... that was... wow..."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:11 pm

akow picks up her 2 weapons putting them bak into a staf and dips her staff into the blood after retracting the blades and writes "Villians beware" with the bloodbefore grabbing her back pack putting her staf int hte bag.

"time for me to get home..."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:14 pm

As AKOW kept riding, Hotwire looked down at her board.

'It's worn... she rides it a lot, and the abrasions on her shoes show it. Shame she can't get a newer board..." Hotwire deduced from little things on her about the state of her board and shoes. He would never manipulate the phone into saying it aloud of course.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:00 pm

AKow picks up her board and runs of tuning down multiple alleyways and arrives but a house that in Jump city was broken down and used for many drug dealings now looks like a regualr house.... well besides the boraded up windows. Awok runs in a full onn sprint and runs up to the door poundin gon it.

"MOOOM TIMMY STEVEN LET ME IN!!! ITS ME PAIGE IM HOME!!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:28 pm

Hotwire switched to the ghost world and jumped around the house a bit. He jumped to the tv, and turned it on, his face appearing there, and disappearing from the cell-phone.

"I didn't see anyone in this room, or the kitchen. Something's off."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phone lines... the only way to travel.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next