Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 2 Vote_lcapPhone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 2 Voting_barPhone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 2 Vote_lcapPhone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 2 Voting_barPhone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Phone lines... the only way to travel.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:49 pm

Akow hops on her skate broad riding it to titans tower.

" Nothing really but you know if I can get this dimensional rift thing down that means I can swap from this dimension to mine. I can see my family again and visit you at the same time wouldnt that be cool I could even show you my dimension at some point."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:53 pm

"Well as close as showing it to me as a ghost with no real corporeal body can get... wonder if my phone line and powers will work over there?" Hotwire said.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:22 pm

"I don't know but all I know is that'd be one sweet ass power."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:08 am

"I guess so. Your family probably misses you. I was told my family was inconsolable when I went missing... they went into hysterics when I was declared dead."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:23 am

AKow hops off her skate bord as she arrives on the dock that has the boat that goes to the tower.

"dang that sucks... well hotwire is this close enough to the tower for you to get that info?"

AKow say holdign the phone out towers the tower
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:49 am

"Well... I can't jump over this far of a distance. My jumping range is like 5 feet. However..."

Hotwire froze time and jumped to the motor of the boat, to a toolbox in the boat, to the boat's radio.

"I'll be right back." Hotwire said over the radio receiver, his image disappearing from the cell phone. He jumped back to the motor, revved it up, and began driving the boat towards the island.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:27 pm

Akow lays down on the dock looking up at the sky as her feet barely touch the water as her eyes tear up a little.

"I miss mom....."

she says to herself as tears stream down the cracks of her eyes. this had been the longest shes been away from her mother. Akow and her mother were like best friends they told each other everything and I mean everything something popped up in their heads and they would blert it out. Right before Akow left through the rift her mother and her were going to watch some super hero movies AKows mother had been too busy with work for the past 2 moths to watch thme with her and her mother finaly got a day off and they were gonna hang out the entire day. so much for that. AKow truely missed her mom and right now would give anything to see her again but she wouldint let anyone else know that.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:09 am

"Almost there."

When hotwire got to the shore, he jumped along shore rocks until he got to the front door. He manpulated the door, opening it. A security drone passing saw it as odd and went to check, only to find itself possessed by Hotwire. He manipulated the drone to the elevator, jumped to the elevator door, opened it, and drove in the drone, before making the elevator raise.

"I hope this is worth it."

Hotwire drove the drone to his room, and jumped to his door, to the lightswitch, to his computer. He sent the files to AKOWs phone, before jumping to his. He registered his number so he could get back to it at any time, before dialing back to AKOWs phone.

"Done."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:42 am

Akow holds up her phone seeing the files smiling wiping her eyes with her sleeves as Hotwire comes back. Akow smiles at hotwire with water eyes.

"thanks dude I might be able and go home now."

Akow says huggung the phone but the hug was ment to be fore hotwire.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:17 pm

"Well I can't promise anything... most of the stuff in those notes are real scientific stuff." Hotwire said, reeling off what he knew.

When she hugged the phone, hotwire blushed, not because he could feel it or anything, but because he could see only what was in front of him, and she was hugging him at chest level.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:42 pm

AKow holds the phone at eye level.

"seriously dude you have no idea what this means to me if this one dudes portals work any bit like the rifts I can find out how to get back home!"

clicks the phones buttons looking over the data.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:48 pm

"Well... as far as we know... they still have the portal gun in the archives. I did use it once to pull ben from another universe. It may work similar. He stuttered, still getting over the close view.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:52 pm

"yeah but how will we get back huh? if I can master this power we can go to and universe when ever we want I'm just not to sure on how to chose the one i want to go to yet..."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:56 pm

"Well it may take concentration. A lot of powers do."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:06 pm

Looks at the phone closely and hold her hand up.

"I'm gonna try something...."

Manages to make the rift as demon arms come out as Akow runs over to the rift the arms grabing her pulling her in as she comes out on a slightly broken dock with a wierd fog and stands up. she looks at the buildings and they are mostly broken and some that were there arent now and the titans tower isnt there either.

"I DID IT IM HOME!"

The streets were empty but now a crowd o decomposing people moaning comes at them and one tries to bite Akow as she dodges and runs past the people.

"NOT MY WORLD NOT MY WORLD NOT MY WORLD!"

Akow opens another rift jumping threw it landing in the streats again but this time it looks just like it did before as people look over at them.

"look honey its that strange a cow girl"

"ITS AKOW NOT A COW!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phone lines... the only way to travel.   Phone lines... the only way to travel. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phone lines... the only way to travel.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next