Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ - Page 2 Vote_lcapTwo Cents For Christmas! ^.^ - Page 2 Voting_barTwo Cents For Christmas! ^.^ - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ - Page 2 Vote_lcapTwo Cents For Christmas! ^.^ - Page 2 Voting_barTwo Cents For Christmas! ^.^ - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^   Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:19 am

#15) So this one goes out to the symbiotic energy sucker himself.

Dear Kristoff; this is definately an overdue accolade from me. Kristoff has always been genuine around here, about his feelings in personal matters as well as rps. Even when being sarcastic, you know that's how he genuinely feels. His character at first doesn't seem like much, but if you really look at it...He's brilliant. Annnnnd apparentlly the hottest guy of all teenage male charries here, but moving on.

Kristoff is actually kind of a genius, a really sarcastic one at that. He single-handedly came up with the team symbiote, sustained it, and made it the biggest force on this site for a little over a month. Not an easy feat. and definately harder to manage after you get it started, but anyway you slice it, Kristoff accomplished something important and good around here. Kristoff is also a pretty well liked roleplayer all around and has a good ideas to boot. All and all, kristoff is a great guy, innovative roleplayer, and is definitely my kind of people. He's accomplished a lot and I know he has even more great things in store/to come in the future. Merry vampire Christmas man, hopefully you don't suck all the spirit out of the holiday by accident. :shake:

Sincerely; JaK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^   Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:40 pm

#16) Since we already covered one Jinx, I figured it was time to do the actual one.

Dear Jinx; you have been an endearing member of this forum for a while now and like many, but still so few others, your ability to write simply staggers me. You're an all around pro roleplayer. Able to roleplay with your characters at a level, so in depth, it's like you know them in real life. Not to mention, your word choice, use of diction and description of attire, emotions, and feelings leaves one mentally breathless as they read your posts. Jinx, you're a superb writer, roleplayer, and I'd even say actor to a degree from a mental aspect of it.

In addition to accelling in roleplays, Jinx is also epic at being what I like to call an I-net hipster. She's into anime, dark and grungy stuff, certain types of music, and also writes a bit of poetry to my understand, has her own fan fictions, etc, etc. Overall, Jinx is an amazing soul. She's ambitious and has an enduring personality to boot. I'm glad to have met her, glad to have had the pleasure of rping with her, and definitely hope to continue doing so in the future. Have a wonderful Holiday season Jinx. rendeer

Sincerely; JaK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^   Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:23 am

#17) Yes, this one goes to a very special someone in the world of nano-tech machinery and awkward dates.

Dear Hotwire; First I'd like to say yes, your character may be weak. He may be sensitive and he may even need saving a lot, but he is also different, kind and sincere like you. He definitely comes off as so, at least. You yourself, have a very strong moral character fiber might I add; you're funny in your own way, you get the job done in your own way, and you're important to this site in your own way. You're not top poster or moderator shoe-in, but like Pikazard...You're Hotwire. Your character wasn't a Teen Titan just because you asked to join. You contributed, you helped, in roleplaying and collaboration and you always had good insight and ideas.

Hotwire and Ravian always staggered me with their talk of anomalies and possible inventions, some even interesting enough for me to join in on, even if I had limited knowledge on the subject. Hotwire, you draw others to you and you give everyone a chance. That's why I, Alpha, Paige, Moon772 and many others love having you around. You may not be the best at anything, but you're the best at what you do, and that's something sorely needed. Hotwire is the character that comes up with the cure or the last second breakthrough, and without him the day couldn't have been saved. Especially when everyone else is just fighting to win. Hotwire is the roleplayer that contributes when he's needed, even if he doesn't join a bunch of threads or isn't crazy active, he will aid in the important ones. So please, never stop being you, in fact...Don't change a thing and I hope Santa got you that super-duper high tech upgrade you wanted for Christmas....because you earned it pal. Happy Holidays! Smile

Sincerely; JaK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^   Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:55 pm

#18) So I'm sure you all assumed this would be a gushy mushy post. One filled with soppy moppy stuff, but everyone already knows how I feel about this member personally. So I'll focus on her traits....

Dear Ninjafox; most of what I'm going to say is already known about you. You're an epic artist, kind hearted, and have a superb sense of duty. You're honest, helpful, and hardworking. All traits of a good leader, which got you to the position you're in today. Not to mention loyal and aren't afraid to take on hard tasks and responsibility. Ninjafox has always been a steady beacon of activity since she joined and has tried to be a jack of all trades here. She's made villains and heroes, joined all main teams, and participated in nearly all events here. She gives her opinion when asked and stays out of conflict. In some cases one might say she's a role model roleplayer.

Her art speaks for itself; she does pics for her fellow members and has a large focus of drawings dedicated to her character and the site in general showing how much she cares for this place. Also, like me, all her characters are a piece of her personality. Haruhi her happy go lucky side, Kitsune her strong silent dutiful warrior, even Katrina showed her own insecurities/confidence a tad. Ninjafox is loved by all not just me, but is the kind of person who never asks for praise, expects anything, and asks for less. Ninjafox has a moral fiber that is completely incorruptible and since I've known her I think she's even rubbed off on me as well as a few others. Ninjafox I speak for everyone when I say "We Love You" and I hope you get all the shinobi gear you want this Christmas... fox

Love; JaK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^   Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:28 pm

#19) This one goes to the last remaining member of my old school compadres. Yes, I'm talking about the crazy one himself.

Dear Crazy Moon; Greg has always been there for me in one way for another. He's seen me triumphant, he's seen me curious, he's seen me defeated, and he's seen me struggle. He knows how I work and he knows most of all, how this roleplay thing works. He also owns one of my favorite characters on the site. Psychosis, probably one of the most powerful chars here, who he has improved demonstrably at roleplaying as. CM has done a lot for the community as well over these past 2 years and returned even after stating he's leaving. Right now he appears gone again, but he will comeback, like he always does. I have no doubt about it, it's just in his character to never abandon. CM deserves more credit than he's given; ya he might seem random at times or different, but really he's just inherently curious about everything and has the same day to day problems we all have. More than most of you know, but he doesn't complain, he doesn't whine or rant about them. It's something I've come to respect him for.

As I said before, he knows what's needed and when he wants to CM can come through and assume the role as leader, as a supporter, he can be incredibly helpful, and he can provide ideas in collaborative situations that one might've missed before. He's not the kind to just sit back and let what happens happens, he stands up and gives his opinion and states what should be done. Another reason why I wanted him here and still do. CM is that one guy who's been here forever, who has a cooky side, but we all know and love him. In any case, CM I thank you for always being by my side through all my crazy schemes and moments over the years and I have to admit I even miss our random MSN conversations about anything from time to time. Wherever you are and whatever you're doing, I hope you're having a great holiday season and you return to us for the new year. Headbang

Sincerely; JaK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^   Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:18 am

#20) This one is LONG overdue in my opinion.

Dear Ixen; Crypt Master is probably one of the hardest working, if not THE hardest working members on the board. As well as one of the most knowledgeable roleplayers I know of. I have mad respect for him for a multitude of reasons. One being that he knows a lot and is very insightful, his roleplays are always detailed down to the letter. Another is his characters; they're all SO DIFFERENT! I love it. Tiberius, Tim, etc... all have traits that make them completely different from the average charrie. Heck, Tiberius didn't even have a humanoid form, something I've never seen in a roleplay before. Lastly, his work ethic. CM puts his real life first, such as his girlfriend, his job, ya know real life stuff, but still made it to the top 10 posters and still has time to pop into the chatbox.

Not only that, he has plans, plots, collaborates, and gives insightful advice, plus help to anyone who asks. He didn't get any of this handed to him, he worked for all of it. He roleplayed his heart out and made it to the top. Therefore, I believe this specific accolade is not only deserved, but extremely overdue. I feel like everyday and every time I roleplay or see this guy, I learn something. He's an inspiration for me and an admiration, especially to still be roleplaying at his age. It makes me believe at that age I can and probably will do it to. So thank you IXen for being a shinning example of how hard work and dedication can take you far. I hope you read this, and whatever you're up to now this holiday season is bringing you astounding results and great happiness. Wave

Sincerely; JaK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^   Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:05 am

#21) So this one goes out to someone very special to me on the site.

Dear Capricious; your are not only Ben 10's girlfriend, but one of my dear friends on the internet. We can be genuine with each other at all times and can talk about relatively anything. You're kind, considerate, and understanding to everyone and I'm glad I got to know you since they day Ben met Julie in High School. Capricious is one of those roleplayers that embodies her character's personality or fully has a vision for that character's response/reaction should be before posting. Also, she and Julie are probably the only people on the RP planet who can deal with Ben 10's personality. That being said, Daph is a remarkable roleplayer with vision. Her posts are never lack luster in emotion or thought process and always come with sincerity and clarity.

As of late, her storytelling ability has improved ten fold. Also, her natural ability enthuse those around her has been a common feature of the site for a while now. You can see it in the chatbox, you can see it in the faces thread, and any other threads or sections she joins. She always brings a smile, compliments, and happy thoughts/words with her at all times. Like her character, Cap evolves and becomes stronger as an individual and the affect rubs off on those around her. I feel like a much better person from having known her, I feel my roleplaying soared from being in threads with her, and I think the site has had a steady amount of generous sunshine and glee thanks to her. Thank you Capricious for all the wonderful memories, time, and effort you've given the forum. Oh, and most of all, Happy Holidays! Cuddle

Love; JaK...& Ben
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^   Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:46 pm

#22) This one is for someone I feel extremely close to on the site, with actually knowing them.

Dear Thr33; to say you're a big influence here and of great importance would be an understatement. Fact is, you're a great deal of what has kept this place running smoothly as of late and your absence is felt by all. Not to say were suffering without you, but the work to fill the gap you leave with each absence is noticeable. Specifically the lack of genuine care, again don't get me wrong. There are quite a few kind and caring members here on the forum, as I've mentioned before, but Thr33...well....I personally consider him one of the top 3 nicest members of the forum along with Alpha and AJ among the males. His kind of moral character comes from being a rolemodel. He leads through example, but is too modest to admit it. Another admirable trait about him. Thr33 is understanding, pleasant to be around, has a great/keen mind and gives careful thought to all issues and concerns. However, he's not perfect and will be the first to admit this. Thr33, like his character Scope, will never pretend he is the best at anything, but will never fully realize just how useful he is. How much all his contributions aid us and just how much we appreciate him.

Thr33 is the one who kept me here with his kind words during my darkest days, he's the one that inspires me to comeback and aid as much as I can even in his absence. It is Thr33 who was chosen to be Mod by me because of his sincerity, integrity, and attention to detail, which I'm sure was also considered by Dar when he was made G-Mod. A funny thing to note, is he actually my senior here, but was absent from the site for a year after joining, but upon returning, through hard work and determination he proved to immediately be one of our best roleplayers and community members. If Thr33 had any weakness it would probably be that he cares too much, believe it or not. He tries to compensate everyone and gets swamped or overworked and down-trodden when he fails to please every request. Thr33 let this post of my true feelings towards you, if anything, communicate how much you mean to me on here. As well as hopefully give you some clarity to what you bring to the forum through sheer kindness, integrity, and care. I hope you return to us very soon, but until then, I pray your holiday as bequeaths you with all joy and gifts you have given us here over the past year. Party

Sincerely; JaK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^   Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:11 am

#23) As we draw to a close on my accolades, who can forget this individual.

Dear Savior; to The James Hopkins...For a while now you've been a regular member on this forum, but are by NO means average. Your plots, ambitions, and schemes as well as characterization are completely your own and original. If you take a source reference for anything, you put your own crazy little spin on it. James, you signify what this site needs from it's roleplayers; you think out of the box and search realms unfamiliar or not standard to you. You're one of out top villains and neutral players here and can play a human petty psychotic crook, to a prince of a extinct alien race, and an angel with an attitude without hitch. Your range is limitless and that's why you definitely deserve this mention and much more.

Since the day he joined us TJH has been a very supportive member of the forum, if ever discriminated against or felt left out he took it on the chin and came back to us better than ever. He's never just quit and never gets held up, blocked, or bored. TJHXP isn't just a member here, roleplayers like him are a necessity if we ever want to grow and expand. Additionally, those are just his pros on the site. As a person he is dedicated, intelligent, enthusiastic, and cunning beyond his years. So here's to you Savior and hopefully we receive a thousand more like you, but the technology for cloning isn't perfected yet sadly. Until then have a Merry Christmas and you'll just have to be enough for all of us. BOOYAH!

Sincerely; JaK
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^   Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 4:46 pm

Thanks for the awesome message. I assure you, like a phoenix, I will come back burning things up Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^   Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 1:06 am

#24) With the eve of Christmas looming upon us, I give this one to our esteemed leader.

Dear Darthlegolas; Dar you are the head of our little guild, not by choice, but out of necessity. Your rise here wasn't anything fashionable or quick or just handed to you. You earned every ounce of power and respect you've gained here. This specific accolade could go on and on forever on Dar's specific traits, but really he personifies them all. You can see it in his characters; he can play the hopeful and bright through Mr. Pacific. He can play the demented and evil Jemmy. The powerful, the righteous and/or haunted through his usage or Argo and Grace. He can detach himself and play the emotionless and then even evolve them, as he did with Model 11. Then in Darthlegolas himself you can see Dar's sense of duty and his determination to fulfill his goals. Each character he makes incorporates a piece of Dar's personality.

Dar at first may seem strict, he may seem very rule orientated, and governed by laws. However, over time you can see that's just how he has to be. It's not easy to know what's always the right and wrong path around here, so by following a set of guidelines the path becomes easier to follow, but even then can get blurred. Overall though, I must say he does an excellent job. Now if one simply got to know him, you would find he's reasonable, caring, understanding, and has many other interests that are probably similar to yours. You'd find Dar is actually a very interesting individual who's involved in music, theater, anime, magic, heroics/comics, etc. He can converse with you intelligently on any level and has knowledge of how to run things from real world experience.

Dar's time here has been one of not only fun times roleplaying, but of hardship. He's been through drama, epic battle threads, detailed plots, silly stories. Has to deal with members who were so new they could barely form a sentence or had no clue how to roleplay at all and had to handle others who thought the world of themselves and felt they were Gods here. He's had to make tough decisions and some that he shouldn't have even had to make alone. Overall, anyone can say whatever they want about Dar, but at the end of the day he's given us all a great deal of his time, effort, and tried his hardest to be the best member and then later moderator and even later Admin he can be...And well...that's good enough for me. Actually, I'd have to say that's the best present of all. One that he keeps on giving even as his life gets busier and busier. So thank you Dar for all that you do and for trying to provide an environment fun and suits everyone. santa

Sincerely; JaK
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^   Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 3:25 am

Hope you have been having a great holiday yourself, JaK. And again, thank you for the kind speech, but I really don't feel like I deserve it. I think my RPing could be a lot better and that Im lackluster. But thanks for putting me in a good mood :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^   Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 1:52 pm

#25) The final one of these goes to someone who's not around too often anymore, but I want to let him know we still think of him softly.

Dear Silent Night; you are actually my senior member here and as such I've always held you in a much higher regard then certain others. Also, you have my still currently favorite character on the site and once the most popular. Silent has displayed time and time again his superb ability to roleplay, what I consider, the hardest type of character. Legitimately insane or on the verge of psychotic neutral. Many make characters like this, but few succeed in actually making them that way. Silent can effortlessly pull off this character, in fact, he's so complex a character that it took me a while to even grasp Zack's mental state at times. The key is that balance between good and evil, and silent's roleplaying is on such a level that he can stand perfectly poised on the tip of that sword and not fall on it.

Silent Night knows what it means to be leader, what it means to make a good story, what it means to be humble, to be kind, but still kick @#$!. Silent is also no stranger to pain, anguish, and sorrow. Not only on here, but in his real life as well. I hope you are doing better in this regard because every time you would come on the forum and speak upon your lively-hood I only hoped it would end or get better for you. That way Silent could return to us and continue to make epic threads and history. Overall, silent Night is a superb roleplayer; specializing in structure, personality, battling, and the purely epic! In addition, to being a caring individual with personal problems just like the rest of us. So whatever you're doing for Christmas Silent, whether it be traveling or just sitting at home with your family. Just know someone here is thinking about you; I wish you a very VERY Merry Christmas and splendid New Year. Bye-Bye

Sincerely; JaK
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^   Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:09 pm

#26) Yeah, I know, technically there ain't a 26th day of Christmas. But I've been planning this ever since the first ten accolades. And if you have to guess, it's for Innovator.

Dear Innovator; this is one of the best non-RP related ideas on a forum I've ever seen. I'll actually take out "one of" for you; it is the BEST idea I've seen, and mind you, I've seen many.

If it means anything to you, when I first joined up, you were the first member's name on which my eyes lingered. JaK. The name of one of my favorite video game protagonists to ever exist. Moving on, you have long been my favorite member, of which I'm happy and sad to say, for those hoping to take your spot.

And ever since I quit and had my prodigal return, look at you. Number one on the top ten posters. Almost everyone here knows about you. I know you've had a rough time while I was gone, like being taken from administrative privileges, and yet you're still here. Like myself, you've quit and come back at least a few times. I don't mean to bring it up again, but in my opinion, it was a mistake to take you down from it.

Again, I digress. You were in such a Christmas spirit that you decided to commend someone for all twenty-five days of Christmas, and not just those you know and admire. You found something good to say about everyone, and though not anyone may be able to understand it, it can be quite a hard thing to do.

Your characters are some of my favorites, including Ben 10 and Spider-Girl, and your character JaK Sage is a piece of work, let me tell you. Though they all come from the same person, they are each their distinct characters. I hope when I finally receive a chance to play Terry McGinnis, Batman Beyond, I hope that I can only live up to his personality and character as much as you live up to two canon characters (Though I suppose they don't count as canon on a DC-based RPG site).

Our rivalry between Ben 10 and Kyte is something I very much appreciate in the development of his growth on this site. I feel you should know that anywhere else, a rivalry between someone and Kyte doesn't last very long. So know that you have high roleplaying skill and respect from me.

To wrap this long-winded accolade up, I appreciate you as a person, a member, and a roleplayer, and you've been here to help me and my self-doubt from the very beginning. Every day since giving me my accolade in this very thread I have read it. Every time you have made another accolade to someone else, I read mine before reading theirs. That is how much your words have meant to me, if you don't think that creepy at all. I hope you stay here for much longer, as I plan to, and look forward to very many exciting threads and situations with Ben and JaK in the future. Your INNOVATIONS are the most creative I have ever seen, and for that, I think you should keep your title for long after you are gone.

I hope you had a Merry Christmas, and continue to enjoy many more, Inny-kun. feeling free Fire Scream
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^   Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2