Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Christmas Attack? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Christmas Attack? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Christmas Attack? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Christmas Attack? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Christmas Attack? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Christmas Attack? Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Christmas Attack? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Christmas Attack? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Christmas Attack? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Christmas Attack? Vote_lcapChristmas Attack? Voting_barChristmas Attack? Vote_rcap 
Moon
Christmas Attack? Vote_lcapChristmas Attack? Voting_barChristmas Attack? Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Christmas Attack?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Christmas Attack? Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Attack?   Christmas Attack? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:06 am

So I suggest we do something involving Santa Clause for X-mas and a vill, ideas anyone?
Back to top Go down

Christmas Attack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Attack?   Christmas Attack? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:25 am

It has been a long-standing, but lazy, dream of mine to see Santa Clause versus the world. His army of nimble elf assassins. His Sleigh of evil. His time/space altering powers turned to sinister purposes...

I'd say Santa is a credible villain. We could be generic and just bring in an evil Santa from an alternate universe. Or we could just have some crazy, super-powered nut who thinks he's Santa.

What about his Powers? Manipulation of time and space sound right, but might be a bit overpowered. Flight, super-speed, and immortality?

How about the evil Santa in another dimension was looking for something in his bag of evil toys when he fell inside. Passing through the pocket dimension that is the bag, he somehow wound up here?

Just an idea...at 1 a.m.
Back to top Go down

Christmas Attack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Attack?   Christmas Attack? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:38 am

Dear god that's dark lol but I do kind of dig it, that's one on the drawing board. Anymore suggestions/commentary?
Back to top Go down

Christmas Attack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Attack?   Christmas Attack? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:30 am

Goodness. Nimble elf assassins? Sleigh of evil? Lock up the kiddies, everyone O.o

Jks, I like it xD Especially the dimension thing. Evil Santa was looking for an evil toy in his evil sack when he... evilly fell through to our not-so-evil dimension. >.<
Back to top Go down

Christmas Attack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Attack?   Christmas Attack? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:09 pm

The dimension thing seems like the easiet option to do. If he fell into his bag, though, he wouldn't have his evil army, so he'd have to go solo. He could probably rebuild his evil sleigh, though.
Back to top Go down

Christmas Attack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Attack?   Christmas Attack? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:27 am

=P Maybe his evil elves jumped in after him O.o or maybe he somehow swapped places with our Santa and his elves.
Back to top Go down

Christmas Attack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Attack?   Christmas Attack? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:22 am

Aha! I like the way you think! Maybe he found the mirror box. (a device in the DC universe which switches you and your exact opposite from another dimension.) Or something like that.
Back to top Go down

Christmas Attack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Attack?   Christmas Attack? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:33 am

Yesh the mirror box! I like! xD
Back to top Go down

Christmas Attack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Attack?   Christmas Attack? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:15 pm

I like the idea too, now we need a plan for a storyline though. As in who Is EVil Santa going for, who's going to be involved in the thread yadayadayada. I think Evil Santa should quite frankly be played by Honest. Mainly because I think evil Santa should rhyme and he is very good at making them like;

"Ho, Ho, Ho's could be heard all through the night, as Santa came down the childs chimney to deliver a great big fright" or something along those lines.

Also, should he have like Christmas themed weapons or be a meta human or have both?

-Super Speed to be quick a he delivered presents

-Shapeshifting to get down chimeny

- maybe he could have a gun that fires coal.

-A sack that carries evil toy armies ETC.
Back to top Go down

Christmas Attack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Attack?   Christmas Attack? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:26 pm

I think Honest would enjoy playing evil santa. Jak, could you PM him and ask if he's interrested?

I think all of his powers can be summed up in the ability to fold space:
He makes himself smaller to fit through chimneys
He condenses space to move super fast
He condenses space inside his bag to hold lots of evil toy soldiers and coal

His goal is to make children cry and lose hope. He would rather torture people and inflict pain than kill them. With his impressive powers, he is able to get away with this.
Back to top Go down

Christmas Attack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Attack?   Christmas Attack? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:27 pm

Yes, the space-folding makes sense O.o And Honest would be awesome at playing an evil Santa xD

Like Dar said, he's probably just after making Christmas miserable for everyone, so he might go around stealing presents and replacing them with... idk, evil stuff. =P
Back to top Go down

Christmas Attack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Attack?   Christmas Attack? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:04 pm

HAHAHAHA. XD

Oh, man. This is so screwed up! I'll never be able to think of Santa the same way again! No kidding, Shadow; LOCK UP YOUR KIDDIES! HIDE YOUR MILK AND COOKIES! BEWARE OF SHORT PEOPLE!

I would be delighted to play evil Santa! I read this topic and wrote an 'audition' poem, just for kicks and giggles. Here it goes:

My hands were all shaky
My face had gone pale.
A letter from Santa
Had just arrived in the mail.

It was hand written,
In old fashioned ink pen
It was handsomely written
And dated Twelve-Ten.

"Dear Liev," it had said,
"I'm writing because
This year I've repealed
My naughty/nice laws.

So now I urge you:
Be vulgar and crude!
I like it when children
Are boorish and rude.

Burp at the table!
Gargle your peas!
Never say 'Thank you,'
'Your Welcome,' Or 'Please.'

Talk back to your mother!
Don't do what you're told!
Stick your tongue out
At your Dad if he scolds.

Drive everyone crazy!
I really don't care.
Act like a jerk
Anytime, Anywhere!

I'm changing the rules!
The Bad girls and boys
Will be, from now on,
The ones who get toys!

Good little kids make
Me sick, its no joke
Sincerely, signed Santa,
The naughty ol' bloke.

Of course, the villainous Santa will be much more hardcore. ;D
Oh, and shouldn't this be O.K.'d by the admins? I don't want to get in trouble...
Back to top Go down

Christmas Attack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Attack?   Christmas Attack? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:49 pm

Our admins seem to be either busy or in Dublin right now, so you have me stumped.

I say you could play a pretty awesome Evil Santa, assuming he doesn't break out into song every three posts.
Back to top Go down

Christmas Attack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Attack?   Christmas Attack? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:23 pm

You are so good at writing. O.o But yeah, he could be all sarcastically poetic, kinda like Liev, except he doesn't cross-dress and he's evil. No offence. >.<

We could ask Krious. He's a mod. =P

*quickly eats all her milk and cookies so evil Santa doesn't get them and puts a sign on her door; 'Short people prohibited'*

xD
Back to top Go down

Christmas Attack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Attack?   Christmas Attack? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:36 pm

Teeheehee. :3

Santa should be fairly easy after playing Liev. XD Aww, Santa can't wear a naughty nurse outfit? How disappointing. No-I kid, I kid. Having one character who cross-dresses is bad enough.

And yes, short people must be avoided at all costs. (Even though my BFF Lauren is 5')
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas Attack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Attack?   Christmas Attack? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Attack?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next