Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ Vote_lcapTwo Cents For Christmas! ^.^ Voting_barTwo Cents For Christmas! ^.^ Vote_rcap 
Moon
Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ Vote_lcapTwo Cents For Christmas! ^.^ Voting_barTwo Cents For Christmas! ^.^ Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^   Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 8:50 pm

Advent Adulation Calendar

So I'm not Santa and I don't usually GIVE much of anything to my fellow roleplayers here these days and if I do, not enough. But, this year, I felt it necessary and kind of my duty to spend the next 25 days until Christmas telling a member of the forum each day how I feel about them. Kind of like personal accolade from me on what I respect about you as an individual. I'm going to do one of these each day until Christmas, because I feel all of you, even the ones I don't mention make the forum here so great and active. It's not just the staff, it's not just any individual character/roleplayer, but all of us bound together that keeps myself and others coming back here everyday:

Last edited by Innovator on Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:48 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^   Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:56 pm

#1) The first holiday accolade belongs to Foalfire. ^_^

Dear Foalfire; you brighten up the site in general. Always cheery, always delightful, and for the most part is always super-duper extremely happy and excited. She's not interested in being the most dangerous or the strongest, she just wants all the sugar she can find. Is that so wrong? Well that and coffee.... Haha. In all honesty though, Foalfire is a veteran member who has never given up on the site since the very first reboot of the Titans team. Her roleplaying, as well as characters, activity, and team co-operation have grown as the site goes on. Her characters are always fun to have around and she even has a good talent for drawing to boot, as well as cheering people up. Foalfire, is one of, if not THE nicest person on the forum and I'm glad she's here. Every site needs at least 10 members like her, but luckily, we have the original, so we only need one!

Merry Christmas Foalfire, I hope you get all the energy boosting sweets you desire this Holiday Season. :3

Sincerely, JaK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^   Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:19 pm

#2) So for the second Holiday Accolade I have chosen one of our esteemed, and by far, one of the smartest moderators and members I've ever known....

Dear Ravian; I gave you the nickname the Doctor, more so because of your own wittiness then your obsession with Doctor Who. Ravian is like a walking encyclopedia for universal and cosmic conversations. As well as politics, religion, and anything else that can be argued using logical means and science. His characters always have a scientific supernatural tinge and in the chatbox, he has to be one of the most sarcastic, but funniest members in there.

The Chatbox is kind of Ravian at this point.

When he's not in it, it feels empty and when a good convo comes up you always want his opnion. He was one of my favorite new members when he first joined and was definitely the best pick for moderator. He is so skillful with approving apps, I even find myself marveling at his ability to judge the level of someone's powers when I thought I was an expert in superhuman abilities myself. He's knowledgeable in comics, some anime, and basically all things.

Ravian, you are truely the brains of the operation here and keep the wheels turning, even though I poke fun at you for being lazy a lot. I hope you never leave us, even if offered a sonic screw driver for doing so. Have a great Christmas and Happy New Year. Very Happy

Sincerely, JaK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^   Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:59 am

#3) For the third installment of accolades on the 3rd of December, I have chosen the member Akunin.

Dear Kyte; for a time I know you felt like you didn't belong or weren't welcome here. You probably thought you were misunderstood and weren't fitting in due to conflict in rps. Well I'm here to say personally, and I don't speak for everyone, but I definitely speak for myself when I say....Thank you. Thank you, for coming back to us. Thank you, for your dedication to the forum, and thank you personally for always supporting me and your other fellow members in any of our times of need. Kyte is the guy everyone can depend of to step up if no one else will. He will be the villain if you need one, the hero if your lacking for a helping hand, and generally is skilled enough to all around play any role or fill any need. He knows his way around a battle, that's fore sure. Kyte's characters are powerful, but it's his knowledge of tactic which makes him so dangerous.

Kyte is an EPIC roleplayer and has shown his true colors lately as an ever greater human being. He has a creative soul and spirit, shown by his innovations with his fan fic stories and putting one character into a rock band. Also, he is willing to sacrifice for storyline or for the greater good of the forum if need be, like when he killed Fenrir. Kyte while you were gone I felt we had lost one of our key villains and an invaluable member of the society, as the same with many others who are no longer with us sadly. But, I must say, I'm glad we at least can have you to remind us that skill and dedication will forever be present on TT Forum. Merry Christmas to you, my good sir. 10/10

Sincerely; JaK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^   Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:31 am

#4) So for the next accolade, I have chosen a newer member, but she's been a delightful breath of fresh air around here....

Dear Rainbow; as a roleplayer your characters don't seem to have the same affinity for fighting as others on here, which is kind of different, but I must say it's a good kind of different. For better choice of words, it's an exciting new outlook. You and your characters personalities seem to match in the fact that you just want to have a good fun time. No drama, no fighting, and make people smile while giggling all along the way. It's refreshing to see a new roleplayer with your enthusiasm, likability, and dedication about the forum. Whenever you're on everyone's mood is lifted, due to your never ending want to help others, give and take a couple laughs, plus talk and give your own view on generally any topic mentioned. As a member and as a roleplayer, your personality fits the bill 100% of what we need around here and for Christmas your appropriate name change of spreading christmas joy is very accurate. I wish you the most joyful holidays and an even better new year. Christmas

Sincerely; JaK

Last edited by Innovator on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^   Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:14 am

#5) So on day 5 of my pre-Christmas accolades, I have chosen one my favorite newbies...Who's no longer a...newbie. >.>

Dear Paige; you remind me ALOT of myself at 15 and 16: You lightning roleplay, have a lot of innovative ideas, and have an affinity and obsession with things that are/look badass. Paige has been one of the most active and supportive roleplayers on the forum. You've proven time and time again, you don't need anyone to be successful in anything you do and that to me is probably your most endearing trait. To be clear, you are awesome! Your grammar, storytelling, and general know how when it comes to writing roleplays has DRASTICALLY increased to me no longer even considering you a noob to me. As far as I'm concerned you're a peer now, and not just to me, but to every member of this board. You've proven you can make a team, run things on your own, and form great story-lines.

Lets not forget your bombastic personality and willingness to try anything. You always give everyone and everything a chance. Even when you're wrong or someone has wronged you; you instantly get over it and move on....a trait I myself envy you for. Paige has gone from being my favorite newbie, to being someone I respect and admire. You're an essential member of this forum Paige and as far as I'm concerned you're it's future. I expect big things out of you here, bigger things then I think even I could contribute and I know you won't let me down. Merry Christmas Paigey-Paige, and I wish I had the artistic skills to make you a banner like you did for me...But I can't, so here's a dancing monkey instead. Enjoy! :mdance:

Sincerely; JaK

Last edited by Innovator on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^   Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:36 pm

#6) So this one goes out to the most IMPROVED roleplayer on the board in my opinion...

Dear Rageofargos; as I just mentioned, the amount you have improved sense joining the forum is astronomical. Your diction, language, and sentence structure gets better day, after day, after day. Proving that roleplaying is more than just playing make believe. It helps you learn, it helps you expand your mind, grow in personality, and become more savvy in a collaborative environment. Rage, you're showing all those traits lately.

Rageofargos is very cooperative, very dedicated, and always willing to try what you ask of her. I have to salute your level of commitment; when you were told you had to improve. Instead of taking it as a blow to your confidence, you rose up, met the challenge and kept trying and still do. Rage you're a shining example to us all, that you should never give in and never give up. Even if it is hard to make self improvement a reality. Not to mention your character is one of those that goes beyond her app, and develops a personality that others can only familiarize themselves with by roleplaying with you. Whether that be just your own personality shinning through or just an odd coincidence for myself, I find it riveting.

In closing, keep at it Rageofargos, and I hope you are awarded with a Merry Christmas and a happy new Year. High Five

Sincerely; JaK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^   Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:50 am

#7) So long overdue accolade for my right hand man.

Dear Alpha; for a long time now, you've had to put up with me and I'm sorry for that. Now with apologies out of the way, I've gotta say. Alpha, you're my right hand; you're involved with nearly all my characters in someway and are the most knowledgeable when it comes to Ben 10, comics, and Gen Rex. than myself...Well and Ravian, but Ravians got a PHD, so it's not fair to count him.

Anyway, Alpha's characters are very fleshed out to be...human, but still epic. Even if not fully human too. While mine are usually always cocky and aware of what they can do at all times. His characters tend to second guess themselves more, and have crappy social lives. Thus, that human aspect of I'm not perfect sets in sooooo perfectly. I don't know if it's your general personality that carries it of your just an epic roleplayer, but I love it. It compliments my rp style nicely and many others. Did I mention Alpha also shares my views on many things, such as disgust for OP chars that will not be mentioned *Surfer COUGH Superboy COUGH* jk jk but on another serious note. Alpha's cut from a different cloth than most and is one of the 3 nicest people to ever grace this forum genuinely without being sickeningly nice. The others being AJ and Thr33, which is why I usually get the 3 of you confused.

I'm so glad to have you around. Alpha you are desperately needed and appreciated by everyone, and if I'm wrong about that, I appreciate him enough for everyone else. Hope you'll be a big influence here for a long time and whatever Holiday surprises are coming your way, are surely deserved. Salute

Sincerely; JaK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^   Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:24 pm

#8 ) So today marks the 8th day of these and now I bring you an accolade for one of the top 8 roleplayers here.

Dear Glenn; in activity, maybe you're not the top, but in skill, creativity, know how, and stroytelling you're 2nd to none. A 10/10, no an 11/10. Glenn is one of the smartest people here along with Ravian and knows as much about anything I can possibly ask him. If you want to know how much a tank weighs, he's got the answer. Curious about if your powers would work, he can tell you realistically. How high a human can jump vertically, without looking it up he usually knows. The density of brick, he's go that too. Overall, Glenn is like the rp version of Batman mentally. He knows a bit of everything and has a creative outlet that just wont quit.

Glenn's creative output, is on another level. His roleplays and characters are always fully developed with well thought out back-stories. Everything he does comes with a basis of logic behind it and honestly, if I needed advice on something I wasn't sure of, he'd be the first or second one I'd turn to. Glenn is a veteran roleplayer, with a gifted mind, and ability to write to match. Glenn you're a triple threat, not chopped liver, and I hope you never forget that. I'm glad you returned to the site and I wish you to stay to introduce excellent characterization and provide posts filled with wisdom as a prime example for new members to come. Have a great Christmas and a muse filled New Year. Hurray!

Sincerely; JaK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^   Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:08 am

#9) So for the ninth installment, I give you one of the most dedicated members of this RPG.

Dear EmmiEmmz; you joined quite a while back and at first weren't on all too often. However, since then your activity has sky rocketed, as has your involvement in the site and tendency to always be found int he chatbox. We don't do many, if any threads at all together, and trust me when I say I find that regrettable, and plan to eventually rectify this. Emmi is one of those super-dedicated roleplayers that you can always find around the forum and is always up to join your thread and be a part of what you're planning and vice versa.

She's very open, kind, and available to speak on real life concerns as well as roleplaying. I expect Emmi to eventually reach the most active roleplayers leader-board and surpass me at the rate she's going. Not only in posts either, and I'll even go as far as to say, I would enjoy seeing that. EmmiEmmz has a great head on her shoulders and decency that extends from her core, through her finger tips, and extends into her writing. Emmi, I hope you have a very, VERY, Merry Christmas and possibly a break for RP R&R during the new year, which you definitely deserve. Surprised

Sincerely; JaK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^   Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:20 pm

#10) Goes out to my oldest friend on this site, the Smexy one himself....

Dear Amagad; Shaun you are the oldest friend I have in the internet world at the moment. You were at the beginning of my long career of this. You've seen me at my worst and at my best. You know what I am fully, therefore, when around you I don't hide my thoughts or intentions. Amag, himself is also a very talented roleplayer, especially when it comes to angsty mean villainous women, with a specialty for the comedic. He's got a doctorates in trolling above myself, and his style of RP is his and I've never seen it replicated. He's one of a kind; a hard worker, a go-getter, and artistic in his own ways. We share obviously similar interest or did at times, yet are also as different as oil and water. Amag's skill set in anything really is 2nd to none. They may differ from the usual or be utilized in different ways, but he himself is a unique individual, who usually knows what he's after and what he wants.

As a person, I always know I can count on you to have my back, and tell me when I'm full of it. Not just me either, Amagad is usually about doing the right thing for everyone, even if it doesn't seem like it at the moment, in the end it works out. He fights for what's right, but also knows what's important. As we've grown over the last 6-7 years we've both advanced quite a bit. Amag especially, and I'm proud to say I'm glad that I've kept in touch with him. Hopefully, when we eventually do lose full contact with one another it's on good terms and the memories of the various rpg adventures shared are never forgotten. To my fellow roleplayer, trainer, adversary, teammate, etc....Happy Holidays.... Kittens

P.S. Sora's still a &#%@

Sincerely; JaK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^   Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 4:01 am

#11) Ok, so this one goes out to a guy who's been consistent on here for a while and has a character, plus a personality, that reminds of myself in many ways.

Dear Metamorphi; you've been hanging around the site for a while now, in the CB and in roleplays, as well as dividing your time in real life and other places really well. You've been what I love to see...Consistency. Consistently improving, consistent in activity, and consistent in personality. You don't flip out one day with a drama bomb and then try to apply to be moderator the next, nor do you go and join a dozen threads and leave for a week. You stay within the realms and parameters that's normal for you, and I respect that.

Members like you are the forum's bread and butter, not to mention what it's made for. Your character's personality, traits, and powers are also nothing extremely special, but also original in their OWN ways. No one could just remake Metamorphi, because he is you, to a degree. Thus, why I joke he's like JaK a lot, but honestly they're not the same. Also, is it wrong I ship for Meta and Rainbow's "relationship" as well? *shifty eyes* Anyyyywaaayyysss, moving on, Metamorphi I love being around and roleplaying with members like you. You don't conform, you don't change who you are, and you don't try to go above and beyond...You do you, which is just fine with me and everyone else to, because it makes you truly original. cheers

Sincerely; JaK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^   Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:31 am

#12) So for 12/12/12 I figured I'd do the SuperRPmister himself...

Dear Josh; you are my foremost confidant not only on the forum, but for all my ideas. Josh relates to me on a variety of levels. Most notably, knowledge of powerful superheroes and powers in general. Second, our desire to better our characters in all forms of roleplaying, plus loving to watch and learn about powerful charries. Finally, we have a love for Pokemon/games, cartoons/Avatar. In general, we share A LOT of the same interests. This also includes views on plots, weapons, abilities, and people. Most commonly on people who annoy us, but that's besides the point. Josh himself is a very capable, intelligent roleplayer, and human being, as well as a bit of a grammar nazi. When Josh wants to be, he can be a perfectionist, and when he gets in character, he is second to none in his roleplay ability.

Not to mention, Josh is just as dedicated as anyone else on the forum. He's been here for the good, bad, worse, and better. He's served consistently on teams, and although not a beacon of activity, he's never just given up on the site entirely. He knows the criteria for what's desired around here, material, and history like the back of his hand. Josh may be what some describe as rough around the edges, but really he is just passionate about how he feels and has no problem expressing his true opinion. He doesn't kiss up or suck up. He gives it to you straight, honest, and explains his true feelings. Another word for this approach is genuine. Josh is generally the real deal, in more ways than one, and has come a LOOONG way from whence he started. Josh you are my rp brother, and quite literally I must say, in more ways than one. Happy Holidays man, may Santa not give you a lump of coal for creating Nightmare. Twisted Evil

Sincerely; JaK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^   Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:40 am

#13) So this one is for probably the funniest roleplayer on the forum.

Dear DivinigDart; yes, you get lucky number 13! Congrats, also you are officially dubbed Mr. Trollololiffic himself. Seriously, in all my years, I have never met a genuinely quick witted and funny roleplayer as this guy. Dart can take any joke, situation, and or occurrence and make it fun for everyone. Additionally, he never takes it too far and avoids squabbles and confrontations effortlessly. Dart is one of those roleplayers loved by all for his personality, as well as his creativity. His characters aren't designed to be epically powerful, or even unstoppable, but original. They do their part to achieve their goals and develop in different ways than most. It's odd really, to see a char not trying to become a super ultra legend.

Now moving on to Dart's roleplay ability; it's at a high level as with many others. Dart is smart, witty as mentioned, and quite fluent with his posts. His skill and word play are astounding. It's no wonder DiviningDart gets along with everyone he comes into contact with. Dart, I hope you read this and know how awesomely hilarious you really are and how much we appreciate you here. I hope you get everything you want this holiday season and don't dissapear for too often anymore, otherwise, where will I get my laughs. Sad

Sincerely; JaK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^   Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:26 pm

#14) So Im sure at this point most think, JaK just chooses his friends for these or rpers he knows well or are on a lot. Totally not the case...

Dear Jinxedya; The Snake Girl herself, and in my opinion one of the most original characters and roleplayers here. You're someone I don't see around often or rp with much, but you've met all my characters in one thread or another and are always fun to interact with. Your character is great, because she actually seems more genuinely misunderstood than evil, which is a good base for a villain. You're also a candidate for drastic improvement around here. From whence you started, your storytelling has grown to levels I would've never forecasted. Also, the powers are very cool, and no one else seems to have duplicated your special character yet.

Jinx is always up for threads and likes teamwork or group rp environments. Shes the undercover roleplayer we like to have around here. Not so noticeable, but still would be missed should she just disappear. On the forum we lack villains, especially ones that know their role and can stay in it. Jinxedya fills the role perfectly and isn't always trying to dominate a fight. All and all, I love roleplaying and genuinely having her around, whether that be in chatbox or just roleplaying. I hope this Holiday season you get to have all the anacondas, pythons, and boa-constrictors you'd like. Although, I do worry for Santa having to make those special deliveries. tongue

Sincerely; JaK

Last edited by Innovator on Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^   Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Cents For Christmas! ^.^
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next