Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Apprentice (Charissa) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Apprentice (Charissa) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Apprentice (Charissa) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Apprentice (Charissa) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Apprentice (Charissa) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Apprentice (Charissa) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Apprentice (Charissa) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Apprentice (Charissa) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Apprentice (Charissa) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Apprentice (Charissa) Vote_lcapThe Apprentice (Charissa) Voting_barThe Apprentice (Charissa) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Apprentice (Charissa) Vote_lcapThe Apprentice (Charissa) Voting_barThe Apprentice (Charissa) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Apprentice (Charissa)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The Apprentice (Charissa) Empty
PostSubject: The Apprentice (Charissa)   The Apprentice (Charissa) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:34 pm

Kyte leaped across another building, over the street, and landed on the top of the one across from it, ducking to roll and come to his feet facing behind him, aiming at the other building. Nothing was there.

What the h-

He heard a slight click behind him and ducked, sweep kicking the ninja behind him as the ninja sliced at him, the katana whizzing over his head. He holstered Tenebrae and Lux and then lunged for the ninja's head with Noctis. It pierced, leaving quite a nasty stain on the rooftop. Kyte whistled, yanking Noctis out, and then cleaned it with a napkin, burning the napkin afterwards before sheathing it.

Yawning, he turned to leave.

Aokiji, down...

Suddenly, he stopped. Something didn't smell right. He sniffed the air, and smelled blood. Yes, this wasn't surprising because he just killed a man, but...this blood was different. He heard a slight whimper, too. Curious, he pinpointed the direction, jumping across a few more rooftops, before looking down into an alleyway. Interestingly, a woman was devouring a live man below. He screamed for help.

Not a cannibal. Demon. Sigh...potential and its delicious taste.

He jumped down into the alleyway, bringing Noctis down on the unsuspecting man, ending his life, and brought it out of what was the man's chest bone. Kyte had swung it through his neck. He noticed that the woman might be shocked; even hostile, perhaps. He didn't care.

I can understand eating fresh...but men screaming "Help!" usually bring that to an end.

He was prepared for whatever the girl had to throw at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Apprentice (Charissa)   The Apprentice (Charissa) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:14 pm

Hunger gnawed at her stomach. She was hungry, hungrier than she had been in a long time.

She had returned from a hunt, empty handed. the animals had learned her scent, or she just killed them all. She walked through down town, hunger nawwing at her stomach. She looked away from it, and saw a lone man. She was middle aged, with a suit and tie and dress pants, though it seemed way too late for him to just be getting home. He would do nicelycau.

She walked up to him, then looked to him with an overly large smile, but concealing her teeth. "Hello sir." She said, while also leading him into an alley. "I was wondering if had any money on you, I'm really hungry, and I have nowhere to go..." She said, unable to bat her eyes cutely because of the glasses she was wearing.

The man looked to her with a confused stare. "...What? Why would I believe you? You're a teenager that wants a quick buck begging on the street." He asked. Granted, she was dressed well, in neat jeans, barely visible in the long extravagant coat she wore. She also had wonderful, wide lenses sun glasses, and her face and her was neat and not dirty.

The man seemed to get angry, so he pushed her, and her glasses fell to the floor. "Wha- what are you!?!" He seemed to yell.

Without answering, she ponced on him, biting into his neck. He fell to the floor, and without even killing him first, she started to feast on him. "HELP!!" He screamed.

She was surprised when she saw the man killed. She was in a more primal state now. She growled at him, before eating more of him. "MINE." She said, then returned to normal after eating all of his arm.

"No! Wait! Don't tell anyone!" She said, ready to run after him if he tried. She could have anyone know about this.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Apprentice (Charissa)   The Apprentice (Charissa) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:24 pm

Kyte chuckled darkly as the woman went feral. She didn't attempt to harm him, but pulled the corpse to herself to sate her hunger, hogging it as if Kyte wanted any. It caused him a bit more laughter as he put away Noctis. He was just as deadly with his hands.

Relax, demonspawn. I'm just as fine with a slice of pizza, he joked. He then turned to take his leave, before the woman begged him not to tell about her. He turned around to face her, raising an eyebrow. She seemed ready to stop him.

It wasn't my intention before, but...

In a series of lightning quick movements, Kyte jumped, grabbed a draining pipe next to him, kicked off of the opposite wall, turning upside-down, and hooked his boots on a ledge. Using the momentum by letting go, he swung upwards, grabbing onto the roof, and then kicked off of the wall to flip to the roof. This would take an astonishing two seconds, which would surprise anyone who wasn't a speedster. He grinned down at the woman.

You just made it a very tempting idea. Let's see if you can stop me. He quickly took off across the rooftop, and was on the next one within a five second interval from his statement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Apprentice (Charissa)   The Apprentice (Charissa) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:43 pm

Charissa was desperate to catch him now. If she didn't, he'd tell, and she would be put away, and her father would be put away, and it would be all her fault just because she was hungry.

"No! wait!" She said as he jumped onto the rooftop.

You just made it a very tempting idea. Let's see if you can stop me.

"Wait, you'll ruin everything!" She said, then dug her claws into the side of the building to climb up. By the time she got up, he was on another rooftop, and running. She opened her coat- it would be impossible to run with it closed. She ran after him, but he was slightly slower than him. She'd have to find another way to catch him if she didn't want her life ruined.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Apprentice (Charissa)   The Apprentice (Charissa) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Kyte continued chuckling as she followed him, of course, albeit slower. She kept begging, saying he'd ruin everything for her.

Of course it will. Why else is it fun?

They were approaching quite a taller building. It had many ledges, but Kyte wanted to instill a deeper form of desperation on the girl. Therefore, he pulled one of his age old tricks.

He didn't jump for any hold. He ran up the side of the building for about two seconds, pushing the limits, before grabbing an outside pipe, quickly climbing to the roof, and then, again, looking down at the girl, grinning. He waited for her. After all, to keep it fun, he couldn't just lose her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Apprentice (Charissa)   The Apprentice (Charissa) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:15 pm

Charissa looked in astonishment. How could this one man do that?

She jumped up, and using her gymnastic skills she got there shortly after Ktye, not giving him to run before she got up there. "Stop." She said desperately.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Apprentice (Charissa)   The Apprentice (Charissa) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:24 pm

Kyte grinned cruelly. She was already tired. Unfortunately, that meant his game could only last so much longer. He was impressed, however, she got up quite quickly, and begged him to stop once more.

However, as soon as she reached the roof, Kyte jumped back, using his hands for direction, doing a back handstand to varially flip at the end so he was facing the other direction.

Sorry. I haven't had enough fun yet.

Quickly running, they were only two buildings away from an abandoned one. Getting across the remaining two rooftops was no problem. Getting to the top of the abandoned building without letting the girl catch him, at least by scaling up the side of it, was impossible. As soon as he reached the end of the second rooftop, he leaped, aiming himself like a javelin to go through a window into the darkness.

He intentionally waited for the girl to get inside before running up a flight of stairs by using the handrail, going for the top. They would finish their little game there.

He reached the top and kicked open the door, running out and slamming it shut. It wasn't locked. Kyte got behind the door, at least where it would open without hurting him by doing so, and waited for the girl to run out, drawing Tenebrae and Lux and taking aim, making audible clicks as the safety went off.

Don't move a muscle.

He then kicked the door closed, provided she followed his instructions. He was prepared for her to lash out, but he was out of her arms' length. They were a few hundred feet in the air now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Apprentice (Charissa)   The Apprentice (Charissa) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:59 pm

This man didn't give up.

Charissa ran after him, getting angrier and hungrier as she did. She had only eaten both the man's arms, so she was still extremely hungry, and hoped she would go feral and do something she'd regret.

She ran into the window, kicking through the glass that was still there. The shards just bounced off, and she ran for Kyte, then swung open the door.

"HEY-" She was cut off by two guns in her face. She chuckled darkly. "You know, Mávros would have your head if you to do that, right? I am Yvrídio, her daughter, princess and heir to the throne." She said. She was right, and is he was a demon, or knew anything about them, he'd know who her mother was.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Apprentice (Charissa)   The Apprentice (Charissa) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:11 pm

She fell for the trap, and he grinned as she said Mávros would have his head if he did anything stupid, since she was Yvrídio, princess and heir to the throne. Whatever she was talking about, Kyte knew not of.

Slowly turn around, back facing me. Then walk towards the edge of the building. Walk until you're standing directly on it. Any movement other than that earns you one in the back of the head.

Kyte waited until she had done exactly that, ready to deal with whatever else she decided to do. He then spoke.

Princess and heir to the throne, eh? You know, people like you tend to neglect that there are many different realms of Hell, yet always expect us to know who you are. You wanna throw around titles? Try Kyte Uchiha.

Kyte didn't have a clue who this Mávros was, so she must have been recent. However, Kyte was a bedtime story the demonspawn told their kids to keep them in line at night. He was still big down there for getting kicked out.

Do me a favor, and don't think about jumping. We have things to talk about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Apprentice (Charissa)   The Apprentice (Charissa) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:16 am

Charissa sighed, and did as he said, though swaying back and forth like a drunk, or Jack Sparrow. She really had nothing to lose at this point, and she was sure that he could take a small joke.

"Why are you doing this to a poor little girl?" She asked, giggling. She did look to be about 15, even though she was much older.

"What do we have to talk about, Kyte Uchiha? You saw me eat someone, that was it."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Apprentice (Charissa)   The Apprentice (Charissa) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:38 am

Kyte watched her sway around, and raised an eyebrow.

Hilarious. Really.

She then asked what they had to talk about, acting like it was a small deal. Kyte laughed.

That was it? Really? You made it seem like much more of a big deal, what with you running after me and begging like a child not to give away your secret.

Kyte holstered his guns. Yvrídio wouldn't notice.

I'll tell you a secret. I wasn't going to tell. Consider this a "reaching out" from another demonspawn like yourself. If you don't want to have to kill five people a day to sate your hunger; at least that's what I would need, last time I checked, then invest in blood packs. I can give you the right channels to go through, and I doubt it's as...tasty. But it is more convenient. I personally eat pizza all day.

Kyte then crossed his arms.

Getting to the point...I brought you up here as what you could call a job application. You fit the bill. You have skills. Skills I could use. I'm starting to realize that working alone in this world isn't ideal. And it's boring now, what's more. I can hone your skills. In turn, you will become my apprentice. You don't have to worry about me speaking to anyone about your "secret;" it's not information useful to me other than putting a bounty on your head. That doesn't benefit me.

Kyte uncrossed his arms, his offer done.

You're free to leave, now. I won't follow you. I won't pursue you. But take this.

He pulled out a card with his number on it.

Contemplate my offer. Decide if you're interested. If you decide you are, call me. This is your job offer, after all. The only one who can decide they want it is you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Apprentice (Charissa)   The Apprentice (Charissa) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:33 am

Charissa's face brightened when he said he wasn't going to tell, and that her could help her with her eating problem.

"Really?!? That would be great! I already eat more and more often than a dragon!" She said.

She then heard his offer. "Oh really? That's amazing!" She turned around to take the card. She looked to him. "Of course! It'll be fun, give me somthin to do here."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Apprentice (Charissa)   The Apprentice (Charissa) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:42 am

He raised an eyebrow. Yvrídio seemed to be taking this a whole lot differently than Kyte had expected. She was, in fact, excited.

Interesting. In that case, call me as soon as possible, and we'll begin your training.

If Yvrídio had nothing to say, Kyte would proceed to exit the building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Apprentice (Charissa)   The Apprentice (Charissa) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Apprentice (Charissa)
Page 1 of 1