Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Charissa Fotiás Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Charissa Fotiás Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Charissa Fotiás Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Charissa Fotiás Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Charissa Fotiás Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Charissa Fotiás Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Charissa Fotiás Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Charissa Fotiás Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Charissa Fotiás Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Charissa Fotiás Vote_lcapCharissa Fotiás Voting_barCharissa Fotiás Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Charissa Fotiás

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Charissa Fotiás Empty
PostSubject: Charissa Fotiás   Charissa Fotiás Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:15 am

"Yawn... alright, why not ^^"

Full Character Name

Charissa Fotiás Amon-110

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Yvrídio Kólasi Tis Fotiás(Demonic name) Charissa Fotiás (Human name)
Nickname(s): Chrissy, The other with those...eyes.
Codename: Hellspawn
Alias(es): N/A
Classification: Human/demon Hybrid
Affiliation: She doesn't know yet, so let's say neutral until my first thread.

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Both her eyes are raven black.
Height: 5'6
Weight: Light and thin
Other Traits: She wears a thick black over coat, and her eyes are pitch black. She is very beautiful, with a nearly perfect, smooth skin and a hourglass figure. She has favorable genetic features because of her succubus DNA.

===POWERS===

Powers:

Black Light
Her eyes give off black light in darkness, and every second you look into her eyes willingly, your soul starts to deteriorate. I feels like hot metal being impaled into you, but there would be no viable scares at all. This power will only work if both herself and the other person are both locking eyes willingly. After about 30 seconds of continued staring, normal and even some meta humans will die.

Demonic physique
While she is not superhuman, her instincts are so advanced that she could dodge gun fire, break bones and metals with a punch or a kick, and run as fast as an olympic athlete while in enough danger. She is also evil by nature, and has impulse to do evil things.

Claws and teeth.
Not necessarily a power, but she has sharp teeth and claws, capable of cut throw steel with relative ease.

Demonic skin
Her skin is able to withstand most blades and blunt weapons, and is invulnerable to fire. This make her skin hard and rough, so punches to her skin could scrape the skin off your knuckles.

Skills:
She is a expert gymnast, she's been practicing since she was 3.

Weaknesses:
Her eyes must also be locked with yours in order to use it. She is semi mortal, so most things will hurt and/or kill her. She is also weak to light magic attacks, and anything that hurts evil beings.

Equipment:
Dragon, He was a gift. She shares an emotional bond with it, and it is almost always by her side. She refuses to release him, ever, because she loves him so much, and he loves her back anyway. He has normal dragon things to fight with- claws, teeth, fire, and brute strength, strong enough to crush a bus with one leg. He is resistant to bullets as well. it is 9 feet tall and 16 feet long, including his tail. His fire is a dark red, and it comes out in bolts, and can fly about 75 feet before dissipating. It can fly about 75 Miles normally, but can push itself to go 100.
Spoiler:

Sunglasses
Spoiler:

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
She has a crazy personality, it is always changing. She is mostly overly happy, always giggling and having fun. Her other side, her more demonic side, is angry, mean, and always looking for a fight. Her personality seems to change into a demonic one if she somehow kills. She becomes sadistic, blood thirsty(literally) and just around evil for a short time. She doesn't ever seem to be sad.

Strengths:
She can easily go with the flow; she is also very smart, and is in several AP classes. Speaks perfect
Greek.

Interests/Habits:
She shares a bond with her hellfire dragon, and often keeps it summoned. She loves the taste of bears, and often kills them for food. She also used to love to taste of humans, but tries not to hunt them anymore. She is always hungry, but very gains weight.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Human father, Demon mother
Place of Origin: Hell
Current City: Jump city
History: Her mother was a summoner that wanted a heir to her clam, and special one at that.
She enlisted help from a succubus to get the sperm of a human. Months later, she was born. She was named Charissa, and she was sent into the human world to wreak havoc. Of course, her mother made the mistake of not training the toddler, but assumed her demonic thoughts would take over. Her mother's clan all shared a distinct trait; their pitch black, soul burning eyes. At the age of 7, they started to form. Her mother gave her an egg before sending her to the human world. She was put in an orphanage. There were mysterious deaths that happened that year, where nothing as left of the victims but bone. She was adopted that year, by her own father. She had no idea that they where related, though they did share resemblance. Because they where related, she didn't kill him with her evil stare, or her hunger. Her bought her sun glasses, told her to never take them of, and to never play with the cards she was given by her mother.

Of course, she didn't listen, and decided to take Jump by storm, by becoming the most evil villain, or the most heroic hero. Her demonic influences get stronger by the moment, but she does her best to keep it under control.

Sample RP

Last edited by TheLulz on Mon May 27, 2013 1:12 am; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down

Charissa Fotiás Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charissa Fotiás   Charissa Fotiás Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:30 am

Claimed. I will review this character. Expect a reply soon.

-Dar
Back to top Go down

Charissa Fotiás Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charissa Fotiás   Charissa Fotiás Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:40 am

Just a few things that need to be cleared up here.

Black Light- After 30 minutes? What does deteriorating the soul do to a person? Does it make them weak? Corrupt them? What is the effect it has on people?

Card Summoning- I would like to see what all these cards are. Since there are only 20, you should describe them in some detail. What are these monsters like? What are their weaknesses? What are the spells she can cast from cards and what do they do?

She's been 'parenting' since the age of 3?

How did she know who her father was?

Let me know when you've made your edits, and if you have any questions.

-Dar
Back to top Go down

Charissa Fotiás Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charissa Fotiás   Charissa Fotiás Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 3:48 pm

Alright, sorry about the many typos(I must have been sleepy) but I've fixed it now.
Back to top Go down

Charissa Fotiás Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charissa Fotiás   Charissa Fotiás Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:05 am

Sorry about the slow response here. Since your character has 3 other powers, your summoning power should only be 1/4 of someone who only uses this ability. Therefore, her amount of summoning is too strong right now. Being able to summon other summoners will have to go, along with the Kracken and traps.

The large summons can stay, but they should be weakened a little bit, and have their powers described in more exact details. I'm not really interested in how evil a demon is. I'm more interested in whether the dragon's scales can block bullets, rockets, or other things.
Back to top Go down

Charissa Fotiás Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charissa Fotiás   Charissa Fotiás Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:33 pm

I just deleted the parts about the summons, but I kept her dragon as a pet.

Fixed.
Back to top Go down

Charissa Fotiás Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charissa Fotiás   Charissa Fotiás Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:06 am

It's probably for the best. You don't want your character going in too many directions.

One last question and then I will approve her, I promise. Just say in the profile how tall and long the dragon is, describe it's fire attack (if it has one), and tell us how fast it can fly. Do that, and I will approve this character.

-Dar
Back to top Go down

Charissa Fotiás Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charissa Fotiás   Charissa Fotiás Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:26 am

Charissa Fotiás Kamina99
Back to top Go down

Charissa Fotiás Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charissa Fotiás   Charissa Fotiás Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:23 pm

Just made a baby edit. Nothing serious, just added some pictures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Charissa Fotiás Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charissa Fotiás   Charissa Fotiás Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charissa Fotiás
Page 1 of 1