Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Charissa Fotais Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Charissa Fotais Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Charissa Fotais Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Charissa Fotais Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Charissa Fotais Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Charissa Fotais Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Charissa Fotais Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Charissa Fotais Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Charissa Fotais Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Charissa Fotais Vote_lcapCharissa Fotais Voting_barCharissa Fotais Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Charissa Fotais

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amon
Amon

RPG character
Name: Charissa Fotas
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Charissa Fotais Empty
PostSubject: Charissa Fotais   Charissa Fotais Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 11:38 pm

Charissa Fotais

Charissa Fotais Charis10

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Charissa Fotias
Nickname(s):
Codename:
Alias(es):
Classification: Demon
Affiliation: Chaotic good

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Red
Gender Female
Height: 6'
Weight: 189
Other Traits:Besides the two devil horns.

===POWERS===

Powers:

Wind Seal Manipulation
Charissa may be awful at any things magic, but anything that could make her any more flashy she welcomed into open arms. Charissa is able to make magical seals either by touch which requires a great deal of concentration, especially when she's trying to place them during the split second a punch or a kick is impacting a person, or by drawing the seal in blood, ink, etc. which is much easier for her to do. She can only have a maximum of three out at once before a seal disappears to replace one. Charissa can activate them from anywhere, but they are all manually activated which means no time bombs or automated traps for her. When activated, they shoot out winds that blow up to 75km/hr in a tornado/corkscrew pattern. When uses one that was created via impact, it lasts one second, and when it is written it will last three.

Regeneration
Charissa also has regeneration, able to regrow lost limbs and things like that. The simple rule is if she could survive it she can regrow it. If her arm gets lopped off, she'll be able to regrow it in a day or two. Small cuts and bruises will take like seconds to a minute, and your average run of the mill knife wound or gunshot will take about 3 hours to get to 100%. A bullet to the brain, getting sliced in two or a good ol' fashioned guillotine is game over for her.

Demon Physiology
Well Charissa is a demon. She’s peak physical fitness for a human and then some, hitting 40mph top speed and being able to lift just about 1,400lbs, just a little more than a peak human. This also means she’s ageless, meaning she isn’t as young as she looks by a long shot. It also means she deals with fire extremely well, able to take up to 815.56C or 1,500 degrees fahrenheit before it starts getting heated. Literally. Finally, she can teleport herself and any 1 inanimate object to hell with her, so long as it is not magical(demonic items would be the exception) nor angelic via physical contact. She can teleport only once per night, and from hell she can teleport any place she's been before.

Skills:
Charissa is well versed in hand to hand combat through sheer experience. While by no means master of the craft the brawler has learned a thing or two in the art of fisticuffs.
Charissa is also a great spy. She’s been stalking humans for years, she’s picked up a thing or two.

Weaknesses:
Even if some people might not see it as such, I do, so I'll list it in the weaknesses section. Chari has no ranged defense or offense. If you can stay out of her hurt zone there's nothing she can do but throw rocks at you. Literally, past about 8 feet from here she has no options.

Holy stuff
Charissa is a demon, so holy weapons hurt a lot. Holy water burns like liquid fire, holy swords slice like melted butter, and holy magiks are more powerful when used against her are much weaker or maybe even nullified when used for her benefit.

Pretty girls.
Chari likes pretty girls. She isn't one of those types that would never hit a woman or something like that, but she is totally not above flirting with an attractive villain even while getting punched in the face by that.

Equipment:
Just her mits. I'd give her a lead pipe but where would she even put it?

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
Charissa. @%$#. Fotais.
I'm not sure I have to say anything else, but if you want me to, here it goes. Charissa is a vital spirit, constantly grinning and talking. She gets excited about almost anything. Extremely passionate about just about anything, she believes in determination being key to life. She’s very curious, and has a fondness for humans because “They make so many interesting choices”. She’s often caught following certain humans around just for the chance of watching their life with a variable level of stealth. Charissa is an awful liar and so she lies a lot, because she enjoys it. Despite her race Charissa does not find killing humans to be extremely rewarding- she’s a fan of preserving the human race and keeping balance, which leads her to arguments with her fellow demons. Speaking of, while Charissa will prod and poke at your buttons until your face turns red, she tries to dispel violence through humor.
Strengths:
Charissa is very optimistic.
Chari also has a knack for reading emotions, even if she doesn't act on those helpful hints.
Interests/Habits:
Chari is very interested in humans and their lives, especially ambitious humans.
Charissa also really likes the taste of bears. Like, immensely.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Mother(deceased) Maw, her father(undead), Lucifer, grandpappy, Miley(Step-sister she doesn't know)
Place of Origin: The Underworld
History: Charissa's history is fairly simple, actually. Charissa was born in hell like most succubi, with an unwilling human father and a succubus mother that had her. She inhered her mother's demonic features but kept her father's height general build and his mischievousness.. That's where her story changes up a little however. Charissa instead of being a human hunting soul eater found it was much more fun to watch her 'prey' than it was to swoop in and kill them. as she interacted and observed she really grew on them, finding their world to be harsh but admiring their perseverance and determination throughout it all. Of course, within a couple hundred years she didn't go unnoticed with her peculiar ways, and was constantly reprimanded. In an effort to keep her soul collecting up while still 'helping' people, she turned to soul collecting as a form of gathering up souls. She found it extremely easy to round up souls- the more greedy humans would often seek her out to ask for favors or deals in exchange for their souls. In chari's eyes, it was a fair trade- I mean hey, if someone's desperate enough to seek a demon for help they probably weren't a sure shot for heaven in the first place. Just this way, chari moved up the ranks quicker. And she did, becoming quite a high ranking demon by the time the 21st century rolled around, maintaining her loose but generally good leaning morality all the while.
Sample rp:
Charissa  breathed in the fresh air of Jump City... and coughed.

"Geez this is awful... next time we're going on a date in a volcano..." She joked, holding her dates hand as she walked into the restaurant, getting a table quickly on the roof.  The owner owed her a favor.. anyway, She sat beside her companion and held both of her hands.

"This is nice though, isn't it.. I love these stars... we don't have anything like them down there..." She whispered. She grinned and kissed her hand.

"This has been a perfect year, I can't imagine spending it with anyone else.. and I'm a succubus, so that compliment goes double." She chuckled, easing back on the romanticallity for a moment, then returned it as the waiter brought her her roses.

"I.. I love you.. I love you more than life itself, than a thousand lives..." She held her hand to her heart, looking her in the eyes. "I want to spend eternity with you." She said finally.

"I've never felt like this with anyone before, ever, in all my years. I love you." She repeated, getting on one knee. "I've been planning this for the longest time, but I've never had the right time to do it.. but right now, under the stars, it seems like a good a time as any to ask." She took a deep breath, face red as a beat. "Marry me.. please, will you marry me?" A beautiful ring made of Volcanic Aurum appeared in her hand, with a perfectly get ruby in place of the diamond, with Diamonds running across the edges of the ring. She looked into her partner's eyes, waiting for her answer with a sure grin.

Last edited by Amon on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:43 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amon
Amon

RPG character
Code Name:

Charissa Fotais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charissa Fotais   Charissa Fotais Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 1:24 am

Done. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Charissa Fotais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charissa Fotais   Charissa Fotais Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 8:14 am

You've been slightly active recently, so let me know within 72 hours if you still want this. Sorry no one reviewed it in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Amon
Amon

RPG character
Code Name:

Charissa Fotais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charissa Fotais   Charissa Fotais Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 11:10 pm

I still here~

I just gotta copy paste the stuff u put on google docs and then Chari's all set
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Charissa Fotais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charissa Fotais   Charissa Fotais Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 5:53 am

I eagerly await.
Back to top Go down
Amon
Amon

RPG character
Code Name:

Charissa Fotais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charissa Fotais   Charissa Fotais Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 1:07 pm

She dun <3
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Charissa Fotais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charissa Fotais   Charissa Fotais Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 2:16 pm

How long does the wind from her seals blow?
Back to top Go down
Amon
Amon

RPG character
Code Name:

Charissa Fotais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charissa Fotais   Charissa Fotais Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 2:59 pm

Just 1 second if used on impact, and 3 if it's written
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Charissa Fotais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charissa Fotais   Charissa Fotais Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 3:10 pm

Charissa Fotais Approv10
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

Charissa Fotais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charissa Fotais   Charissa Fotais Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 5:05 pm

I need you to elaborate on the teleportation thing. Does she need to be touching the inanimate object to take it to Hell? How does she get back from Hell?
Back to top Go down
Amon
Amon

RPG character
Code Name:

Charissa Fotais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charissa Fotais   Charissa Fotais Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 12:38 am

Oh yeah, she has to be holding it to get it to hell and back from hell. She gets back from hell via teleportation, and from hell she can teleport anywhere she's already been.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

Charissa Fotais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charissa Fotais   Charissa Fotais Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 1:06 am

Much better. Just to be completely clear, she can NOT know what she is teleporting into until she is there. So she can say, teleport to her house and be ambushed by a bunch of people that were robbing the place.

But yes, this is approved!

Charissa Fotais D32aa6fb-4405-452a-9bed-b3d74b4da0ab_zps0gnke0kc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Charissa Fotais Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charissa Fotais   Charissa Fotais Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charissa Fotais
Page 1 of 1