Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Fin Wrestling Contest  (HIVE) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Fin Wrestling Contest  (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Fin Wrestling Contest  (HIVE) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Fin Wrestling Contest  (HIVE) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Fin Wrestling Contest  (HIVE) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Fin Wrestling Contest  (HIVE) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Fin Wrestling Contest  (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Fin Wrestling Contest  (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Fin Wrestling Contest  (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Fin Wrestling Contest  (HIVE) Vote_lcapFin Wrestling Contest  (HIVE) Voting_barFin Wrestling Contest  (HIVE) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Fin Wrestling Contest  (HIVE) Vote_lcapFin Wrestling Contest  (HIVE) Voting_barFin Wrestling Contest  (HIVE) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Fin Wrestling Contest (HIVE)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Fin Wrestling Contest  (HIVE) Empty
PostSubject: Fin Wrestling Contest (HIVE)   Fin Wrestling Contest  (HIVE) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:29 pm

It was lunch time, and the cafeteria of the HIVE academy was filled to the brim with students as they looked to grab a meal before being rushed off back to classes. There was a rather loud ruckus from a table, as several students were positioned around it, cheering and jeering. If you look closer, you would see an arm wrestling contest going on between Hydra and Aquarius. The two Atlanteans were competing to see who was stronger, and currently they were at a deadlock as they both called upon their Atlantean strength.

"Give it up Mia, you're just setting yourself up for failure..."

Aquarius gritted his teeth as he put more strength into the battle, forcing the contest his way. Though, Mia wasn't done just yet, she was hanging in there. But Aquarius surely hadd the advantage having gained such an advantage. The crowd were abuzz, this had been going on for the past fifteen minutes and now, alas, the climax of the competition was here.

"Kick his butt, Hydra!"

"You got this Murkro!"

A staredown between the two, Mia just barely holding on. She was losing energy with each passing second, and Aquarius knew he was closing in on victory.

"Hey Murkro"

"Yes?"

"Nothing"

As Mia said that, with a wide smirk spread across her face. She looked on as Black Dahlia threw a warm soda into the eyes of Murkro, who was momentarily blinded, and thus Mia would use her strength to push the hand of Aquarius back, slamming it down. Victory! Half the crowd pleased, the other half disappointed. But nobody moreso than Aquarius, who in a fit of rage fired a jolt of electricity Hydra's way. She just avoided it, but there was clearly some resentment.

"Could of had me fried!"

"Good! You need your buddies relying on petty little tricks to beat me is pathetic!"

"Erm... are we not at a school for villains?"

"This score isn't settled, I say we race, a swim from here to the shore"

"Really? You this mad at being beaten by a girl? Come on Murkro, get real"

"Me... m-m-mad-ad? NO! I just want to prove who the BEST Atlantean in HIVE really is"

"Forget it"

Hydra would get up from her seat, rolling her eyes before turning and walking away. As she did so, Murkro stood up, holding his hand out towards her, charging up a jolt of electricity. Anger was written all over his face, he could put her down right here.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: Fin Wrestling Contest (HIVE)   Fin Wrestling Contest  (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:11 am

"You'll race."

The cluster of students made identifying a speaker difficult. Only War Machine turned his head in the right direction, pointing so that others also scrutinised a figure moving across the hanging lights. By then they only had seconds before whatever it was went into freefall. A form, no taller than your average man's knee, flipped in midair before slamming down onto Murkro's table. While the Atalantean was tempted, he ultimated decided not to shoot through the monkey.

Caesar's orange fur frazzled in proximity to static. Yet he crouched almost dumbfounded in front of Aquarius until the electricity had been put away. One could almost be forgiven for questioning whether this animal really had spoken at all. But then it turned to face the more distant female Atlantean, "Please sit back down. The issued challenge has intrigued me."

For ten of the fifteen minutes Caesar had been watching their arm wrestling contest from above, silently admiring Atlantean endurance and grace even whist out of their natural habitat. Most ocean species' were weak as kittens when on dry land. But these specimens were as strong as an ox.

"The name is Monkey C. Your new Headmistress has brought me in as a scientific hand." H.I.V.E. scientists were always developing new tools for destruction. A pity mindless destruction didn't interest Caesar. The students, however, were positively fascinating, "And I would like to use you both as 'lab fish', as it were. Exciting, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fin Wrestling Contest (HIVE)   Fin Wrestling Contest  (HIVE) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:37 am

What the f-. A monkey? Really? A Monkey? Jemmy sure knows how to throw the students when it came to how her ;leadership will pan out. Hydra had kept her distance, just hearing the Monkey out. Whilst Murkro wore a smirk as he spoke.

"Look, Monkey Man... I'm not interested in the experiments of a Monkey who drinks his own wee wee. I just want to prove who is the dominant Atlantean around here. Though... I think it's been proven. Not the first time Hydra has walked away... or swam, rather"

He was of course alluding to Hydra's status when it comes to Atlantis.

"I mean, what on earth was Brother Blood thinking, recruiting someone who is such a coward, who is so unsettled, driven by rage. It's a health and safety concern for us all... but most of all, anyone who she calls a friend. ...at least we're not related to her though"

Once again Murkro was looking to provoke Hydra as he spoke of an event back in Atlantis. Nobody knew what he was on about, only himself and Hydra did. Yes, through anger Hydra had made a mistake. A mistake which resulted in the taking away of her mothers life. Anyway! Hydra had heard enough, she stormed towards the table and grabbed a hold of Mukro by his collar. She threw him over the table to slam him on the ground.

"One more word and you're dead"
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fin Wrestling Contest (HIVE)   Fin Wrestling Contest  (HIVE) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:24 pm

To think. Sentients were the ones so keen on recycling. And yet they rejected the practice of straining excess nutrients from their own bodily fluids. It wasn't like it was someone else's bodily fluids. Caesar's kind may be animals, but they weren't yahoos. They just sent back round the body what had already been inside it. Was that so unreasonable?

Caesar wondered how criticism of his drinking habits would culminate into the Atlantean's unquestioning compliance. The male almost sounded disparaging. It should be interesting, then, to see how this negative tirade ended with both subjects' inevitable approval for Caesar's epic proposal. Aaany second now...

Oh this again. Reluctance. They ask me to understand their refusal. Yet they won't even compromise on a simple exploratory brain surgery in search of said impulse.

Disappointing. But Caesar didn't take no for an answer. Especially with such evident animosity radiating from the two. The female's charge had caused himself to dive aside. They would tear each other apart. Why not do so under scientific scrutiny? He pondered the words of the male, "Hmm. You're right. It is a Health and Safety concern."

A decision was reached. Caesar tried to intervene before the situation could escalate. Be a shame to waste good fury, "As always instincts are correct." He claimed, "You hate each other because you understand that there is no use for two Atlanteans here. Your skills sets overlap. Thus, I shall suggest to the Headmistress one of you be retired for experimentation purposes. But only the inferior."

The tamarin tilted his head as he looked down on Murkro, "Judging from your test of strength, that is the male right now." He dared the student to refuse him again.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fin Wrestling Contest (HIVE)   Fin Wrestling Contest  (HIVE) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:13 pm

Murkro got back to his feet having been pushed over the table by Hydra. He was even more eager to get to his feet to respond to what Caesar had said.

"Wh-what?! Me?! Inferior?! To her?! ...I realize you're new, but. Don't be stupid! For anyone, absoloutely anyone to truly believe that is... ridiculous!"

Murkro was truly dumbfounded by the thought of him being inferior to Hydra. That just didn't compute with him on any such level. Hydra however, had a rather mischievous smirk, his arms folded across her chest. She was confident as ever, why not? Murkro was a nobody back in Atlantis! Hydra? A prodigy, the heir to the Captain-ship of the Royal Guard. Well... at least she was til she got banished. A feat of competition with Murkro seemed so good now, just to embarrass him, hopefully in front of most of the Academy.

"Poor Murkro... always so quick to deny the truth"
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fin Wrestling Contest (HIVE)   Fin Wrestling Contest  (HIVE) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:18 pm

"Ridiculous." The word hung on Caesar's simian tongue as if he were tasting it, trying it out, testing its appropriateness, "Presumptuous maybe, though certainly not ridiculous." Such boisterous foolhardy. Without a scrap of evidence the male still clung to his version of events. Meanwhile the female reveled in a superior's backing, an authority figure she'd only been made aware of one minute before. Caesar glanced tersely at her before continuing.

"It is the only calculable conclusion that can be drawn from these juvenile and somewhat ineffectual trials. If you think inaccuracy has given a false impression as to your capabilities, may I suggest we revisit the afore mentioned scientific investigation, from which there can be left no doubt."

The subjects were game, Caesar's associates were competent (despite some of the H.I.V.E. scientists spelling locus coeruleus as caeruleus), and he had ample access to materials. The monkey felt confident he could put these lab fish into a suitable maze, "Or must someone make chicken noises?"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fin Wrestling Contest (HIVE)   Fin Wrestling Contest  (HIVE) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:19 am

"I'm game"

"I'm game"

The two both said at the exact same time, their eyes locked in a stand off as neither one wanted to be shown up as the lesser Atlantean of the two. Of course they had no idea what the Monkey had planned, but any opportunity to one up the other was something to go for right away. All they needed now was for Monkey Man to lead the way, assuming this test wasn't in the cafeteria. Atlantean v Atlantean, woo.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fin Wrestling Contest (HIVE)   Fin Wrestling Contest  (HIVE) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:09 am

To show his approval, Caesar bore fangs at the two in semblance of a quick smile. This opportunity was impeccable. Cogs could start turning now that the dynamic factor of his test subjects was settled. With an excitable chatter, Caesar bobbed up and down before addressing his Atlanteans.

"Upstairs. On top of the oil rig. Go. I will join you momentarily." With a flying leap he landed on the shoulder of one of the burliest students. Rawhide was still eating, treating the current entertainment as superfluous, though now his massive neck turned to growl at whomsoever disturbed him, "This alpha male shall accompany you to ensure your feud is not settled prematurely."

As if to show what he thought about being given an order, Rawhide snapped at Caesar with his bear teeth. The monkey dodged around the back of his head, and pounced on top of the next meta. Ballistic only moved to study the creature, "Meanwhile, should curiousity strike the remainder of you, I suggest a gathering in the Science Centre. Progress will be documented, and snacks provided. More palatable then what can be found here, at any rate."

Finally Caesar dropped onto the ground, breaking his momentum with a roll. He dashed off in search of his tools, making a noise that simian experts may diagnose as the monkey equivalent of 'squee'.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fin Wrestling Contest (HIVE)   Fin Wrestling Contest  (HIVE) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:12 pm

Moments later and the two Atlanteans had assembled on the top floor of the Oil Rig. It was a blistery cold December afternoon, dark clouds had assembled overhead, pouring down rain onto the entire surrounding area. The sea was alive with anger, crashing violently against the sides of the oil rig, able to splash up higher than the top platform. The wind was quite strong as well, shown by the pink hair of Hydra recklessly blowing in the wind, out of control. The two stood their on the platform, awaiting Mumbo. The scene had been set, and the battle to determine the alpha Atlantean was upon us. Hoorah!
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fin Wrestling Contest (HIVE)   Fin Wrestling Contest  (HIVE) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:17 am

It was perhaps a dozen minutes before the simian made a resurgence, gibbering as he fled from the lifts. Carried or strapped about his body was an array of equipment, which he deposited in one of the few sheltered areas of the oil platform. He would taste the metal of each before commencing construction.

Shortly he scurried up to the two, rain shimmering in his orange coat. Caesar bore another crocodile smile and held out two ankle monitors, "You are to wear these. GPS trackers. Helps me compile data, you understand. Waterproof, shockproof, shatterproof." In demonstration, Caesar smacked a monitor against some metal railings. Repeatedly. So many times that it seemed as if he'd forgotten why they were there.

When at last he desisted, the monkey continued, "Also, audio. Your friends can hear your voices even through the maelstrom. They are inside, watching. So there may be no question of witnesses. What I would like you to do is simple. Make from here to shore and back again. No technology. Just Atlantean aptitude and endurance. Plus whatever the academy taught."

"Obstacles will be provided. Stakes are simple. The winner shall be immortalised in writings. The loser will be left in the lurch - so to speak."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fin Wrestling Contest (HIVE)   Fin Wrestling Contest  (HIVE) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:00 am

The two took a GPS tracker each, fastening it around their ankles as instructed. Hydra had begun warming up a little, stretching out, shaking each foot for a few seconds repeatedly; just to get her blood pumping ahead of this contest. Murkro wasn't at all enthused, his figure stiff, arms folded across his chest; a scowl worn across his face.

"You expect me to believe that she'll play fair? She can control the sea! This isn't at all, a controlled, just, experiment"
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fin Wrestling Contest (HIVE)   Fin Wrestling Contest  (HIVE) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:35 am

Extraordinary. The male had a firm understanding of scientific method. Truly the lecturers here at H.I.V.E. were not just wasting their time with these juveniles. They weren't just students by title. Caesar had until now assumed the youngsters to be but a militia, enforcing the Headmistresses' whim.

"Hmm. It is not customary for the subject to be briefed on the nature of enforcement for imposed limitations. It is more... humourous for you to discover those as you commence. But if it puts your mind at ease. Unequal use of secondary abilities has been factored, and rendered an inert factor." Yet Caesar gave no indication what was going to stop either Atlantean. Though his demeanor seemed to suggest it would not happen.

"Race as regular Atlanteans would. Don't try to be 'clever', this is not a sagacity experiment. Grief no. You are not prime specimens of your species' intelligence." Caesar produced a primal laugh, which he factored would placate his latter comment as a joke, thus preventing the lab-fish from being offended.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fin Wrestling Contest (HIVE)   Fin Wrestling Contest  (HIVE) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:39 pm

Both of the two Atlanteans would take position on the edge of the highest platform the Oil Rig had. Neither stood in front of the other, it was all fair, down to the very last detail. The sea still seemed pretty rough, relentless as waves crashed into one another; it was the type of weather the majority of people would avoid, the sane ones at least. When the moment arrived to start, off they went.

Murkro would leap off of the platform, crashing into the sea and immediately going underwater; as to avoid the chaos of the surface. It had seemed Hydra had dove off to, but she had stopped herself and instead took several steps back before stopping, just standing there. Her focus seemed to be off in the distance, looking out over the sea. The weather didn't help her eye sight either, the rain was pelting down and the furious winds meant that some of Hydra's pink hair blew in her way, but still. She remained stood still, while the cries of a few classmates were heard; telling her to get a move on. Each second passing, was more distance gained by Murkro, oblivious this was so far, a one horse race.

"GUUUUUUUURL! MOVE YO' BOOTY!"

"...worst, race, ever..."

Murkro was about halfway, and decided to pop his head out the water to see how he was doing. A smile as he saw the figure of Hydra still stood on the platform. A sly grin from Hydra, she took a run up before leaping off the edge of the platform alas. The waves rose, high enough to catch Hydra who began surfing along top them, some jolted up, propelling Hydra up in the air and forward to another wave as she quickly was gaining valuable distance. Hydra would be shot into the air by one more wave, with her crashing into the water a few meters in front of Murkro; now she began swimming; feeling more refreshed than Murkro who had been exerting a lot of energy. He wasn't happy, but now gave chase.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fin Wrestling Contest (HIVE)   Fin Wrestling Contest  (HIVE) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:13 pm

Having facilitated any outstanding queries which were all that remained of the Atlantians' apprehensions, Caesar retreated to his little rain shelter and continued sorting through equipment. A remote-controlled drone plane; bigger than the monkey himself, was held aloft. Using his left foot, Caesar activated a walkie-talkie, "Please activate the B.E.E. and bring it to a suitable altitude." Another H.I.V.E. scientist, the creator of such technology, was sat back inside preparing to operate. A camera was located on the drone and in the sea, both fully mobile and set to record.

Caesar would not miss a thing.

There followed a moment of mute disapproval from the simian as Hydra did not make proper use of the alloted time. Indeed Caesar wondered if the female had given up. Yet she made fanciful use of her abilities, and was instantly back in the running for Homo Mermanus supreme. Such graceful creatures.

Caesar returned to his walkie, "You may instigate launch of the F.I.N. when ready. I am eager to see if its design has experienced a 'revolution' as you so claim. Yet I am still confident biological adaptations will outperform your mechanical innovations. I would stake one-hundred of your currency notes on it."

Far below him at the academy's roots, a disguised rock-wall slid away, dislodging seaweed and limpets. A sudden rush of bubbles blurred the launching mechanism which shot a large shadow from out the docking bay. A powerful propeller roared to life, given motion to the fully flexible form of -

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fin Wrestling Contest (HIVE)   Fin Wrestling Contest  (HIVE) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:00 pm

Meanwhile, Hydra and Murkro were nearing the shore now. Hydra still in front for the time being, thanks to her little stunt before. When close to land, Hydra propelled herself out of the water, landing on the sandy beach with a firm stance. A few moments later, and Murkro followed suit, landing to the right of her.

"One last stretch, Mia... better not lose that temper of yours, it'll cost you, again"

Murkro said with a snarl before leaping back in the water to swim back. Hydra let out a deep sigh before leaping in to give chase. She wasn't about to be upstaged by this sea cretin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fin Wrestling Contest (HIVE)   Fin Wrestling Contest  (HIVE) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fin Wrestling Contest (HIVE)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next