Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro - Page 2 Vote_lcapMilicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro - Page 2 Voting_barMilicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro - Page 2 Vote_lcapMilicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro - Page 2 Voting_barMilicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro   Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 11:30 am

Replacing and making her my new thir character, I updated her and I talked to kyte and she is now once again never was dead canon wise.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro   Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 6:09 am

NOPE! Nope! Nope. no. As the Germans say in English when answering the question four plus five - NINE!!! There are several glaring faults on this -so called- application.

First, your sounding out Miley's full name. You expect us to believe in your weird little demonic language that 'dras' can be pronounced 'dress'? I find it hard to believe that a race of eternal nightmare creatures hell-bent on unravelling the quiet tranquillity of life whilst they wage their war against an omnipotent being who wished us all into existing with a mere thought - would have a slight deviation in language.

Secondly, she is of way too middling height. She's not too tall. And she's not too short. But she is too average. Either increase or decrease her height. In anticipation of that. She is now too short or too tall. Fix it.

I have no idea what an N/A is but it sounds like a piece of military hardware. You will need to document every component that makes up this technology. I also assume the 'N' stands for Nuclear so it may be necessary that you get a diploma first so that you can competently describe your N/A. Otherwise I simply won't believe you.

Nobody likes ice skating.

You mention in your history Miley is at one point 17 years old and then later she has become 18 years old. This is definitely a reference to some form of time travel. You have been told a thousand times that we do not allow time travel! Miley must remain 0 years old forever.

So address all of these ghastly mistakes. In the meantime, I'm going to approve your application, because I believe in positive reinforcement. Just I am bad at the concept.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro   Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 9:17 am

just saying at first I thought you were serious but realized you were messing with me but if you were serious, the race and langue of Miley is mine and my own creation ergo it says dress for dras if i say it does, her height is the exact height that it has always been and of the girl shes face claimed as and wont be changing any time soon, N/A is from the military base of not in existance and N stands for nothing, I like ice skating...., so what she time travels at the normal rate of a normal human allowing her bodyto age a year within a year surely you can allow that time travel!, so in other words I will not adess any of these not so mistaken mistakes and raise you a spazzing apple that you'll find in your spoiler and pass the turn off to the next moderator.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro   Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 6:52 am

I am so sorry guys feel free to yell at me but I just now realized that when I edited it the last bits at school before later on posting that I was done with it my crap school computer didn't actually send the saved results aka the finished power and weaknesses section. I didn't notice till after dar approved it when i was starting a topic and had to recheck her powers for something and noticed her powers weren't done. So i just spent like almost 3 hours retyping everything and moved it back to the right section to be re approved because her powers did change a lot. Again sorry guys my bad feel free to yell at me or anything but I fixed the app and now its 7 am and I need to sleep so yeah sorry again but I need her powers and weaknesses rechecked
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro   Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 7:49 am

Increase the time transition between forms from 10 minutes to at least half an hour and I'll sign off on this. Or pitch me an alternative compromise via PM/skype. Or blackmail me. I care deeply for my family, and my father is a delightful kidnapee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro   Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 11:01 am

I agree. If it takes her half an hour before she can switch between forms again, I will re-re-reapprove this.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro   Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 1:14 pm

I changed it and dd i kidnapped your father have skittles ready for me within the hour and i wont kill him.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro   Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 4:50 pm

I have no skittles. The toaster is now my father.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro   Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 5:59 pm

Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro - Page 2 Riful_11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro   Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2