Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras Vote_lcapbloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras Voting_barbloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras Vote_rcap 
Moon
bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras Vote_lcapbloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras Voting_barbloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras Empty
PostSubject: bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras   bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:29 pm

Bloodmoon was walking down town just walking to explore the city as he looked up he cursed as Eris the goddess of chaos was floating above in the sky he groaned nothing good ever came from her being around. He watched as she used her powers to forum a panda of all things and had it set to fall on a girl with blue highlights. Cursing bloodmoon quickly activated his cloak and ran as fast as he could to shove her out of the way and catch the falling panda oh how he hated Eris and her games she played.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras   bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:56 am

Paige was walking down the sidewalk of downtown aiming to look at the few places left that she hadn't seen of the city yet. Then the last thing Paige and EP would imagine happen, happened. Paige was pushed out of the was of a falling panda that was caught by some guy. 'Whose that?' EP asked in Paige's head Paige slowly got up brushing herself off. 'Don't know..' Paige replied in her head. She wondered who this guy was and more importantly why there were falling pandas. So she slowly walked over to him if not already by him and spoke and acted her usually socially awkward way. "W-...What's with the panda...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras   bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:47 pm

bloodmoon sat the panda down and watched as it shifted into a stuffed animal and said, "Goddess of chaos likes to annoy me and normaly make the thing disappear to make me look like a jerk she most have got bored again. My name is Shawn nice to meet you I hope this thing stays stuffed but knowing Eris it could do anything."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras   bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:57 pm

Paige watched him set the panda down and blinked in surprise when it turned into a stuffed animal. She then looked to him when he started to explain followed by introducing himself. When hearing the last part she inched a foot or so away from the now stuffed animal and looked back to him awkwardly holding out her hand. " Y-you can call me 14..." She then thought for a moment "Why does the goddess of chaos do that to you?" she said looking at the stuffed animal again just waiting for something to happen, her voice at the end of what she just said had a clear southern accent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras   bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 1:15 pm

"She is chaos and thinks my life is boring so she wants to liven it." said bloodmoon a greek accent tinging his voice noticing her southern accent he then noticed that the stuffed animal now had glasses and a pie and started to get up. Cursing in greek he shouts, "Run." AS the thing starts throwing pies at him and 14.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras   bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 1:53 pm

"Oh...." She looks at the stuffed animal again to see the glass pie her eye color turning light blue as she gasped before it started throwing the pies at them. Paige's eyes glow light blue as she holds up both her hands making an energy shield blocking the glass pie as she backed up quickly and started to run as fast as she could from the panda with bloodmoon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras   bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 2:02 pm

bloodmoon turned around while running and popped his bow out from his arm and notched a few arrows and started to fire several arrows at the thing only for it to grow bigger as well as the pies as the thing turned metal turning around and full on running again he shouts at the sky, "Really?! Really?! Will you just stop already, Eris this isn't funny." His only response was for the panda to be turned polka doted and looking like a clown and a card appeared in his hand that said funny now? shouting in a sarcastic tone, "Yes it is now the best joke in the world." then the panda was gone sighing bloodmoon stopped running.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras   bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 2:19 pm

Paige kept running looking back her eyes growing and glowing brighter in fear as it grew bigger and the pies changed. She looked to Bloodmoon as he shouted into the sky. She looked back at the panda just in time to see it turn into a clown a water droplet going down the back of her head as she shouted to Bloodmoon. "WHY IS IT A CLOWN!?" He then shouted to the sky again clearly it was supposed to be a joke or something. She looked back to see it disappear and she exhaled in relief her eyes slowly turning back to normal as she fell to her knees panting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras   bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 2:30 pm

Bloodmoon sat against the wall and said, "She wanted to know if it was funny now when she turned it into a clown." suddnely a chocolate pie lands on bloodmoon's head his eye starts to twitch as chocolate filling starts to drip down his face. another note appeared that said, "That was for being sarcastic but I will stop now daddy says I am to be nice or no chaos during black Friday next year be grateful brat."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras   bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 2:41 pm

Paige fell from her knees to her butt as her eyes turned back to normal and she laid down on the ground sighing. "I-is it over?" She said looking at Bloodmoon as the pie hit his head. Another water droplet goes down the back of her head. Her eyebrow twitches as she tries her best not to laugh at him but she couldn't help but smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras   bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 2:59 pm

he could see 14 trying not to laugh and sighed before saying, "Go ahead and laugh this day isn't as bad as the one time she pulled her and my daughter form a different universe because that part of her wanted a 'mommy day' and that version of me was on a mission she was here for a week due to time flowing differently from here to there I still have nightmares from that week it was ordered chaos and don't ask me how that happened and I pray I will never find out."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras   bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:04 pm

Paige started to laugh but stopped going wide eyed as he said his daughter form. "Your what form?" Paige said in a large confusion as to what that was. She was also confused on the rest of what he told her but she hoped knowing what the heck a daughter form was would explain it, or at least he would further explain after explaining the daughter part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras   bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:40 pm

Seeing he would need to expalin he said, "The gods exist on more that one reality this is one 'my daughter' came from a different one that is similar to this one but different in such a way that a event happened that would cause a different result aka me being driven insane by Eris in this reality to me loving her in the other a better example would be like you could be a normal human here but in a different reality you are the long lost queen to a alien race or vice versa at least it wasn't a kid between me and Aphrodite I would not want to explain that situation to a kid god or goddess or not make better sense.?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras   bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 4:11 pm

As he spoke Paige's eyes went all spinny as everything he said blurred together coming off a jibberish to her. She was clearly confused as he just kept on going her eye twiching her mouth open a bit frowning a little. Once he stopped she shook her head and blinked while sitting up awkwardly scratching the back of her head. "uh suuuuuree....... That made total sense...." she said with a nervous laugh not wanting him to repeat all that again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras   bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 4:20 pm

Bloodmoon just sighed he wasn't getting it through to 14 so he gave up on trying as he had a feeling that Eris was still messing with them but she was being more subtle about it he then got up and said, "Well I am off to go find a bathroom so I can go get cleaned off before this gunk dries on me." he then offered his hand to help 14 up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras   bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bloodmoon, paige and a panda milicondras
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next