Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Intro: A.K.O.W (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Intro: A.K.O.W (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Intro: A.K.O.W (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Intro: A.K.O.W (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Intro: A.K.O.W (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Intro: A.K.O.W (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Intro: A.K.O.W (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Intro: A.K.O.W (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Intro: A.K.O.W (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Intro: A.K.O.W (open) Vote_lcapIntro: A.K.O.W (open) Voting_barIntro: A.K.O.W (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Intro: A.K.O.W (open) Vote_lcapIntro: A.K.O.W (open) Voting_barIntro: A.K.O.W (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Intro: A.K.O.W (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Intro: A.K.O.W (open) Empty
PostSubject: Intro: A.K.O.W (open)   Intro: A.K.O.W (open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:51 pm

For quick reading go down to next red text.

Paige well the Paige who just arrived in this dimension let’s call her by her future hero name A.K.O.W. Stands dropping the newspaper she had just picked up trying to figure out where or when she was and slowly sits down against a wooden fence pulling out a bag of lollipops that she always keeps in her jacket and pulls one out removing her bandana and putting it in her mouth removing her head rubbing her head.

”Man after goin through all that I think I’m mentally scarred for life now…. What am I gonna do now cause I don’t think I’m gonna be able to get back home the way I came cause goin through a freaky portal being pulled through by all those demon hands is already freaky enough the first time without bein forced to go through it again….”

Akow looks down at her hat reading the picture on the front and stands up quickly holding her bandana in one hand and her hat in the other.

”Be a hero! That’s it! There was no way I could have become one back in my dimension but here…. This place is filled with heroes! I’ll be able to not only become a hero but also find someone to teach me how to fight! I can make a difference here and when I get back to my dimension I can make a difference there too!”

Akow puts her hat back on and puts her bandanna in her pocket picking up her Bo-staff and skate board then starts to walk down the sidewalk sucking on her lollipop. “Now All I have to get is a costume.” Akow continue to walk as she passes a costume shop and walks back words and looks in side. “black sharpie, book bag, and wigs!” Akow looks at a sign that says closed. “awww I can’t get anything….. Oh I know!”

Akow grabs her Bo-staff and smashes the store door’s window and unlocks it from the inside and runs in side. Akow grabs a wig, backpack and a black sharpie. Akow runs up to the counter and grabs out some money she had in her jacket pocket and drops it on the counter and pauses before looking at the store window. “uhhhhhhh” Akow looks at her money and tosses the rest on the counter. “That should cover it!” she thought before bolting out the fount door.

Akow then runs into an alley and opens the book bag shrinking down her Bo-staff and tossing it in side then removing her jacket and pulling off her grey tank top and grabs the black sharpie and pauses. “hmmmm well I have no powers so I can’t make a name based off of those and I don’t want any lame un original names…. Oh I got it!” She thinks before writing down A.K.O.W. on the tank top and pulling it back on.

She then pulls her hoodie back on and pulls off her hat putting on a light blue wig. “there now if I become popular the press will be looking for a blue colored hair girl and not a brown hair colored girl!” She said putting her hat back on. “hmmmmmm” she thinks looking down at her belt then pulls it off and her Bo-staff out. She then brakes the staff into two pieces and makes a blade come out and swaps it from a scythe blade position to a sword one.

She then carves into the belt A.K.O.W. on it and putts it back on. She looks to her jacket sleeves and rolls them up showing off her black fingerless gloves she usually wore and her fingernails with black fingernail polish on them. She then puts her bandanna back on and stands up putting on her back pack an putting her Bo-staff back together and putting the one blade back into it picking up her skate board.

”now all I have to do is find a bad guy to fight which won’ be too hard since it’s the mid of the night and most villains come out at night so it shouldn’t be too hard to find a bad guy.”

Start here for quick reading

Akow runs out of the alley way and throws her skate board to the ground and hops on it riding it down the side walk and hears an alarm go off down the street and stops in front of a bank robbery and puts her skateboard in her back pack and looks to three men robbing bank.

”Hey!”

She says as the men look over to her.

”You gotta pay for what you take and that stuff is worth about 3 @$% kicking from me!”

The clear leader looks to the other two and nods once and the two men run at her and shoots at her and Akow barley doges getting her arm cut but Akow makes the two blades come out and upper cuts one of them with the middle of the staff and slashes his chest. But then the other grabs her by the throat and holds her up into the air and the one she slashed aims a gun to her head. “I so should have learns how to fight better before doing this.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro: A.K.O.W (open)   Intro: A.K.O.W (open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:10 pm

Suddenly web-balls hit the firearms pointed at her and then comes swinging in the part time Titan known as Spider-Girl, who swings in and lands on one of the dudes backs. he then tries to get her off while running around yelling GET HER OFF ME! But, spidey just calmly talks to the young girl before kicking him away form her, which allows her to use the robber as a platform for a backflip, which lands her right next to Akow.

"Eh, learn as you go kiddo. Trust me, the self-defense classes they tech you don't help much, when you're the one attacking the men."

After landing next to Akow, the guy holding her by the throat makes an attempt to lash out at her, but Spidey ducks thanks to her spider-sense and then grabs his wrist, quickly turns it to force him to let go of her in pain and flips him over her head, causing him to go flying onto a bench, which breaks in half as he lands.

"Name's SpiderGirl." Wink
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Intro: A.K.O.W (open)   Intro: A.K.O.W (open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:16 pm

Super Skye threw a rock, aiming it at the head of the man holding A.K.O.W`s neck, but it hit a vehicle next to them which, judging from the man`s reaction, belonged to him My wheel`s!! I`m gonna kill you! he would then drop A.K.O.W and run at Super Skye, to which she just stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Intro: A.K.O.W (open)   Intro: A.K.O.W (open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:27 pm

Akow lands on her butt as her wig and hat shifts off centered a bit and she smiles at spidergirl fixing her hat and wig.

"Awesome a real superheros! oh and my name is Akow as of 5mins ago."

Paige stands up and stands by spidergirl and looks to the new girl and sees the guy heading towards her. Paige then ran at him and broke her staff in to and twirled them swapping the blades into scythe mode and slashes the guys back making him yell in pain and looks over to the new girl smiling.

"Awesome entrance dude!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro: A.K.O.W (open)   Intro: A.K.O.W (open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:49 pm

The guy Spider-Girl had hip tossed, apparently hadn't had enough yet and was feeling ballsy. So he made a last stand and ran at her. However, Spider-Girl felt in a gaming mood and just kept side stepping, moving and leaning to avoid every one of his attacks.

"Come on buddy, I'm SPIDER GIRL! I have the speed of an entire spider....Ok, that might not be that fast to you now, but if you were the size of a fly, you would be like WHOA! Speaking of whoa, hey WATCH OUT!"

Spider-Girl yelled to Skye thinking her a regular pedestrian as the other ran at her.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Intro: A.K.O.W (open)   Intro: A.K.O.W (open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:04 pm

The man she had just slashed narrowed his eyes at akow and ran at her as akow looks to spider girl.

"Watch what?"

The man man hits Akow to the ground towering over her.

"just give up already kid you don't stand a chance."

"Sorry but that would be going against my number one saying..."

The man lifts up his foot.

"NEVER"

the man flings his foot down aiming at Akow and she catches it with the bades of her sycthes.

"GIVE"

Akow pushed away his foot with the sycthes.

"UP!"

Akow says rolling bckwards and stands up as the guy tries to regain balance.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Intro: A.K.O.W (open)   Intro: A.K.O.W (open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:15 pm

Super Skye saw her chance and moved towards the man at super speed after A.K.O.W made him lose balance, she then stopped and poked him in the fore-head, sending him flying and crashing onto the already damaged car.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Intro: A.K.O.W (open)   Intro: A.K.O.W (open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:06 pm

The police scanner Sam had hooked up suddenly flared up, giving a report on a robbery in midtown. It also reported three metas, who were attempting to handle the situation themselves. Spark, having nothing to do anyways, got up and pulled her outfit on over her clothes. Running out of the door, she flew into the street, picking up speed to sixty miles per hour. She was at the currently-being-robbed place within a minute or two, and she could see the three metas, and the alleged robbers. Okay, they were definitely robbers; they were armed. Spark's arms lit up like a piece of kindle in a flame.

'Hi, I'm a superhero. I got caught beating the crud out of a couple baddies, and was sent to intervention....am I in the right place? Looks like I'm not.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro: A.K.O.W (open)   Intro: A.K.O.W (open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 12:57 am

After Spark finished asking, one of the men was thrown up to the roof of the bank and webbed there with a hard thud. Afterwards Spider-Girl web zipped up there and took a glace at Spark.

"Hey girl, Spidey here....uhh, kinda late for the daily beat down, but ya def. could use some help with clean up."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Intro: A.K.O.W (open)   Intro: A.K.O.W (open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:06 am

Akow looks to the girl that just basically flicked a guy into a car and smiles, and puts her hands on her hips.

"now that was cool."

Akow then looks at the trafided looking leader then back at the girl.

"you wanna take him or should i?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Intro: A.K.O.W (open)   Intro: A.K.O.W (open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:25 pm

I can get them there faster, my name`s Skye she picked up all the thugs at super speed and appeared back in front of A.K.O.W, she smiled at her warmly and waited for her to say something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro: A.K.O.W (open)   Intro: A.K.O.W (open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:36 am

OT: Alpha's post again? Should I skip or are you gonna message him paige?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Intro: A.K.O.W (open)   Intro: A.K.O.W (open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:14 am

OOc: i guess I can pm him
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Intro: A.K.O.W (open)   Intro: A.K.O.W (open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:43 pm

Spark looked at Akow and then the thugs' leader. Her hands began to give off electricity.

'Sure, why not?'

Running at the final man, she went into a flying kick, charged with electricity. She hit the already disoriented thug head on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro: A.K.O.W (open)   Intro: A.K.O.W (open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:20 am

OT: Skip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro: A.K.O.W (open)   Intro: A.K.O.W (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intro: A.K.O.W (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next