Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Macy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Macy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Macy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Macy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Macy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Macy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Macy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Macy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Macy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Macy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance) Vote_lcapMacy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance) Voting_barMacy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Macy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance) Vote_lcapMacy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance) Voting_barMacy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Macy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character
Name: Galaxius
Code Name: N/A
Villain or good guy?: Good

Macy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance) Empty
PostSubject: Macy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance)   Macy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:47 pm

Hey guys, because I'm not very happy with Macy's current intro thread I've decided that I'd like to make a newer one. In Macy's original intro thread she ditches the demons and heads for the mall for an afternoon of 'fun' (which includes burning the place up) to only be stopped by 3 heroes. In all honesty I want Macy to be more productive and to loose the edge if and only if she completes her goal of murdering her sister.

What I have in mind
Instead of having Macy start her first day at the mall I want her to be more determined on finding her sister. She sticks with the other demons and heads to where her sister lives. On the way she and the other demons cause havoc through the city (ex: murders, robbery, and destruction to buildings.) I don't plan on having Macy get to her sister, Jeniffer, in this thread because it is what drives her to stay in track and not be too sloppy. I do; however, want a kick butt fight with a good amount of heroes considering that this is a small army of tough demons who aren't here to play games.

I do what this to be a more controlled thread rather then a free form one. This being that we all know whats basically gonna happen and there isnt any wild surprises that makes the thread have some horribly lamely awkward twist.

Anyway, I would love suggestions and if you want to join this soon to be made thread just let me know here in this topic/thread thing. Even if you don't want to be in this thread ideas are very much welcomed.

Thanks guys <3
Back to top Go down
Mekasoundwave
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mekasoundwave

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Macy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance)   Macy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:21 pm

Well, what city is this in? If it's in Jump, Beetle/Sam would be more than ready to put up a fight against the Lolita from Hell and her army of the damned. Infact, I imagine a fight just between Beetle and Macy being pretty cool, what with him dodging the flaming flail while trying to close the distance and knock her lights out (possibly with some sorta awesome finishing move). With both of them constantly bantering with each other.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Macy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance)   Macy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:15 pm

To be honest, the location depends on who wants to join and where their characters are at. Though Jeniffer, Macy's sister, is in Steel it is no problem to have Macy landing in Jump and trying to make her way to the other city.
Back to top Go down
Pax
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Pax

RPG character
Name: Dennis Miller
Code Name: Red Hand
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Macy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance)   Macy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:41 pm

Weeelllll, since her sister is in Steel. I say she arrives in Jump with her demon army and just keeps on truckin on foot with all of the heroes affiliated or not trying to take her down, reaching its climax at the bridge connecting the two cities.
Back to top Go down
Mekasoundwave
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mekasoundwave

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Macy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance)   Macy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:55 pm

Orion_Pax wrote:
Weeelllll, since her sister is in Steel. I say she arrives in Jump with her demon army and just keeps on truckin on foot with all of the heroes affiliated or not trying to take her down, reaching its climax at the bridge connecting the two cities.

I was thinking the same thing. Well, mostly. We're not gonna know what she wants, but that's not gonna keep us from trying to stoping her, anyways. And she doesn't know her sister isn't in Jump, right?
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Macy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance)   Macy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:34 pm

I want to join. I did kinda feel that the intro was a bit out of hand. I hope you don't mind me joining. Plus this gives me an excuse to use Sheas instead of Miyamoto.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Macy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance)   Macy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:25 pm

I was thinking it would be a good idea to have Macy know that her sister is in Steel but not know what part she resides in. Since Macy is quick on her feet I don't see her wasting a second if she knew where Jeniffer was which would hold no mystery or frustrations for this character.

Also, I like the idea you have there Pax. In my mind it gives off some epicness to have the big fight reach the bridge that leads to Macy's start in finding her sister. I also didn't really plan on having Macy being sent to jail (though if that's unfair to anyone just let me know.) I saw it more as reaches the destination, gets beat up, and finds a way to escape the battle. Pretty much leaving the other demons to do the rest of the fighting for her until she's out of reach. Which would still be a win because the battle would have almost all her demon's heavily wounded, sent back to Hell, and even possibly killed.

When I made Macy I wanted her to be defeatable but also a great threat to the general society. I mean, she totally pwned one of Satan's children and broke out of Hell all by herself. I want her to be an awesome and appealing villain. So I wanted to take things into a darker area to have more people want to defeat her.

@AboGobA: I don't mind at all that you rejoin in. Like I said before the last one didn't capture my real goal with Macy.

Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Macy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance)   Macy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:30 pm

BUMP

Anyone have anymore ideas?

Anymore people want to join?

The more the merrier~
Back to top Go down
Mekasoundwave
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mekasoundwave

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Macy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance)   Macy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:49 pm

I'm still all for it, incase you were wondering. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pax
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Pax

RPG character
Name: Dennis Miller
Code Name: Red Hand
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Macy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance)   Macy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:53 pm

I've given up on you Sync.... nobody loves you... as Sic would say Go away...

(I lie I hearts you I'm in as well)
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Macy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance)   Macy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:11 pm

I think it would be cool if Macy destroyed all of the heros (or got them out of the way) then the came back and got Macy and her demon army before she killed her sister. Then in another forum she killed her sister with more villains for something.

Characters:
Eric: Cool hero dude. Lady man kind of dude that falls for any girl
Moon: you met her. Alien kick butt hero girl
Elemay: a villain that will basically do anything for money.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Macy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance)   Macy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:34 pm

Awesome, looks like we are gonna get things started soon.

MY QUESTIONS ARRRREEE~ <3

-What characters are you using? (Can you post a link to their app)
-What part of the city do you want them to be at the time?
-Do you have any questions?
-Any more suggestions?
-Any song suggestions?

I'm going to make the post appealing to the eye and have the details of the whole thread on the first post. So Imma try and make sure I have everything needed before we start.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Macy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance)   Macy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Macy Malic Intro #2 (Need Characters & Plot Assistance)
Page 1 of 1