Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Need Characters for Character intro Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Need Characters for Character intro Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Need Characters for Character intro Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Need Characters for Character intro Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Need Characters for Character intro Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Need Characters for Character intro Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Need Characters for Character intro Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Need Characters for Character intro Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Need Characters for Character intro Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Need Characters for Character intro Vote_lcapNeed Characters for Character intro Voting_barNeed Characters for Character intro Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Need Characters for Character intro Vote_lcapNeed Characters for Character intro Voting_barNeed Characters for Character intro Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Need Characters for Character intro

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vestige

Need Characters for Character intro Empty
PostSubject: Need Characters for Character intro   Need Characters for Character intro Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:48 pm

So yeah, new character in town, I need heroes to get my character off the ground in his opening narrative. So yeah, if you would like to be a part of it, feel free to just post yourself into All Quite On the Home Front. Or if you want you can shoot me ideas and comments here.

Thanks,
Vestige
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character
Name: Mark Rowan
Code Name: Teen Lantern
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Need Characters for Character intro   Need Characters for Character intro Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:51 pm

Ill so join ^_^ would you like me to start off as a pedestrian who noticed and then go superhero or somehow find out about trouble while flying around or just jump right in?
Back to top Go down
Pax
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Pax

RPG character
Name: Dennis Miller
Code Name: Red Hand
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Need Characters for Character intro   Need Characters for Character intro Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:51 pm

That intro was creepy epic. I'm down for it. But for curiosity sake what are you trying to do with the character?
Back to top Go down
Vestige

PostSubject: Re: Need Characters for Character intro   Need Characters for Character intro Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:22 am

Thanks for the interest guys! It makes me really happy to see two people interested in hopping right off the bat. To answer both your questions, I'm going to go from first to last.

@Just AmaZin: You can do either, just realize that this is suburbia. How you got there and under what pretense I leave to your judgement. As for Jumping right in, I don't believe I entirely understand what you mean by that. But in short, I leave it to your own discretion.

@Orion_Pax: Dude, thanks, you have no idea how much that means to me that someone else thinks what I did was cool. And to answer your question, I'm looking at him getting his A$$ kicked at first (don't get me wrong he will put up a fight) by some super heroes, because he isn't in control of his powers or himself right now, Samael is. And then after his butt gets kicked, I want him to find either a place or a person that can kind of mentor him/teach him to control his powers and to be able to restrain Samael. And in the process of it all, have a thing with confronting his inner demons and blah, blah, blah, you know the usual shtick. Well, maybe not the usual Shtick for on here, considering that the way I'm planning on playing him, if the bad guys do their thing correctly, or the heroes do the wrong thing, he can end up being a villain character. So yeah, fun balancing act with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need Characters for Character intro   Need Characters for Character intro Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:13 pm

I think you've got enough people for your intro thread, but I'm quite interested in being involved in training your character. One of my characters, Shadow (there's a link to her app in my signature) has very similar powers to Vestige, and since she's kind of a veteran in Jump City, she's got a pretty good grip on them - though they have gone out of control before and, well, when that happened people died.

Anyway, I think she'd be ideal to help train Vestige. Though, I'm warning you now, her first reaction to finding out someone has powers like her will probably be to pin them against a wall and demand to know how. xD

P.S. - Really nice intro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need Characters for Character intro   Need Characters for Character intro Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:54 pm

Okay, I can’t just sit here on my unhappy butt without joining in on this roleplay. This is just too good. You’re an amazing writer, Vestige. O>O Amazing. The name’s Honest, by the way, and I’m supposed to be on a permanent hiatus. I guess I lied. Your character and mad, wicked talents are about as irresistible as that dog “cake” was to balk at.

Wow.

May I “be” that old lady? My character, [url=https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t371-honest]Liev,[/i] is a shape-shifter and could have been doing some "undercover work" now that he is flying solo and takes on more low-key, less dangerous jobs. If you allow, perhaps he could have been posing as the coke-bottle glasses (props, by the way, for nostalgia's sake) lady for some time (like, a week or two) and now had some obvious reason to act upon his suspicions of foul play?

If not, I would still love to participate in your roleplay. Actually, it would be an honour to do so with the one person's writings who really made me want to write again. Wink
Back to top Go down
Vestige

PostSubject: Re: Need Characters for Character intro   Need Characters for Character intro Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:23 pm

Okay, Wow, I think I joy gasmed for moment there. I seriously have to admit that I didn't think it was that good, but thank you very much for the compliments, it really means a lot to me. I still can't wipe the smile off my face.

But yes, I will once again respond to the posts in the order that they were made.

@Shadow: Yes, that would be lovely if you are interested in doing that. I would be concerned however that if you weren't a part of the intro, as to how your character would know about mine, or even be interested in mentoring him for that matter. I mean yes, while he is probably going to be getting incarcerated probably (after all he did assault TWO police officers), would she be tracking him down while he's being detained? Or would he not get sent to jail by the heroes? Because I have NO idea how this going to play out.

@Honest: Once again, thank you for the lavish compliments, they really do bring a smile to my face every time I read them. As for whether or not you could be the old lady or her glasses, I will say this. She has known the family for at least 5-6 years, so if you are her you may want to explain what happened to the original old lady. If you want to be her glasses, or something else, that would be hilarious. But I'll tell you the same thing I told Just AmaZin and Orion, please feel free to use your best judgement on how to approach it. All I ask, is if you suspected foul play, what made you suspect? Adrian hasn't really shown any symptoms of his powers to the naked eye until this night, so did Liev know something about Adrian that Adrian didn't even know? (Which is always possible if you can find a way to reason it away, ala psychics, demonolgists, exorcists, or any other thing you can think of.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need Characters for Character intro   Need Characters for Character intro Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:51 pm

NOAH!

*Glomps*

Silly Honest makes me sad when he runs off. D'= I'll have to tie you up now, so you can't leave again. >=3

I'm just kidding. Maybe.

Ahem.

@Vestige: Well, you have to remember that Shadow does have access to the Titan mainframe, and by extension the JCPD's computers, not to mention a magic book that can tell her anything she asks it. I really need to add that to her app. As for her interest, I doubt it would initially be to mentor Adrian, rather to find out why there's a metahuman running around with the same powers she has. After all, the scientist who gave her those powers is dead. >_> She may even break him out of the police station or intimidate someone into letting him go in order to interrogate him. And there's always the possibility that Adrian escapes from the heroes/police in your intro thread and is at large when Shadow finds him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need Characters for Character intro   Need Characters for Character intro Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:18 pm

Shadow: not back. >:U Perusing.

Vestige: "gasmed." Interesting choice in verbage. XD

A thorough request. Wink I can respect that, indeed.

Hmm, let's see... Liev's powers are limited to the forms of animals and humans, and he does have to make them by hand, so it isn't like he'd go to the trouble of making such an exact replica of an old lady without having a really good reason. Good point. The residential district of Jump City, USA. Honest is living with his newlywed and her young child, and he's not about to leave them for extended periods of times, even if it was only a few blocks away from Adrian's and the Coke Glasses lady. She isn't that terribly old, being in her sixties, and probably wouldn't be doing any extensive, regular activities for Liev to time himself on appearance wise. Maybe a retirement vacation, like a cruise as an opportunity for identity assumption? It is February, a good reason to want a tropical getaway. With retirement rates in the United States pretty decent, the description of Adrian's house, I'm guessing middle-class income. With a dog, she is probably living alone, and therefore doesn't need as much money to sustain a growing family. Now, with Liev's "interest" in the Adrian family, one could say that he has a 1+ on churches, cathedrals, and exorcisms: his brother, Kaiser, is devoutly and devilishly Catholic–––he also just so happens to have ties with black magic, specifically his religious-based ability to make a paralysed individual relive the past seven days of any evildoing they may have committed. Both Liev and Kaiser are Catholic, Kaiser has pretty much evaporated off the planet, so Liev scoping out church premises would not be too much of a stretch. Now, scoping further any local / recent black magic paraphernalia would be even less of a stretch. The old lady goes for a cruise, Liev takes this as a good opportunity for first-hand investigation, and ends up witnessing / hearing a certain ruckus next door as he sits in Coke lady’s recliner sipping herbal tea, freaks out, calls the police (he wouldn’t take action himself; he’s being “a sweet old lady” right now), and is taxed a bill for the dog-meat cake... and the dog.

Verdict: One mad, mean, morbid, messy, malfeasance.

...thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Need Characters for Character intro   Need Characters for Character intro Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:59 pm

I must admit, at first I didn't bother reading your intro at all. I skimmed this topic a while ago and noted Orion and Amazin's comments, but did nothing else I was to busy to pay any real attention. Then I noticed Honest had replied in this topic some time later, and I had little choice but to see for myself what had brought such a legend of this site back, however temporarily. And I must say that I've read novels with worse writers than what you are capable of. I am truely impressed with what you've written, and would be honored to roleplay with you should you ever wish to do so.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Need Characters for Character intro   Need Characters for Character intro Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:32 pm

I just read your thread in the Residental District and it was amasing I just can't explain exactly want I'm feeling right now. All I can say is you are an amasing writter and if you would allow me I would love to rp with you.
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character
Name: Mark Rowan
Code Name: Teen Lantern

PostSubject: Re: Need Characters for Character intro   Need Characters for Character intro Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:56 pm

Well with all that said, I will respectively pull out of this thread as to allow the RP to grow. My character's sort of powers are made to purge evil and dark emotions. Thus, usually I could probably solo the issue in your thread alone, which wouldn't leave much room for the returning Honest and crazed Zack to come in and have their Titan reunion along with Shadow.

With that I'll respectively recede my offer to join. Good thread though, people should probably start making replies though rather than praising it so much as it has been a couple of days haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need Characters for Character intro   Need Characters for Character intro Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:59 am

I'm more waiting for the o-k or no-way from V. before I write my reply. O>O

I want it to be good.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Need Characters for Character intro   Need Characters for Character intro Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:14 am

Same here. ^^
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Need Characters for Character intro   Need Characters for Character intro Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:15 pm

I'm waiting for the A-ok as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Characters for Character intro   Need Characters for Character intro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need Characters for Character intro
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next