Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Carlo Vinci (Complete) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Carlo Vinci (Complete) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Carlo Vinci (Complete) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Carlo Vinci (Complete) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Carlo Vinci (Complete) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Carlo Vinci (Complete) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Carlo Vinci (Complete) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Carlo Vinci (Complete) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Carlo Vinci (Complete) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Carlo Vinci (Complete) Vote_lcapCarlo Vinci (Complete) Voting_barCarlo Vinci (Complete) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Carlo Vinci (Complete) Vote_lcapCarlo Vinci (Complete) Voting_barCarlo Vinci (Complete) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Carlo Vinci (Complete)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Jack

Carlo Vinci (Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Carlo Vinci (Complete)   Carlo Vinci (Complete) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:03 am

"You want something? You take it! Someone stops you from taking it? You take it from them"

Carlo Vinci

Carlo Vinci (Complete) 1268838763987

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Carlo Vinci
Nickname(s): Red Face Vinci
Codename: N/A
Alias(es): N/A
Classification: Neutral
Affiliation: Capo Regime to the Romano Family

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5ft 11in
Weight: 200lbs
Other Traits: Has a scar from being stabbed in side of his abs.

===POWERS===

Powers: N/A

Skills: Carlo is a vicious Italian Mafia Gangster who uses his gun to do the talking for him, intimidating people to doing what he wants. He is a pistol marksman who can shoot a target without a scope better then most. He does control a very large gang of that are loyal to him and will do what he says without quesiton only from Don Romano himself.

Weaknesses: He has all the weaknesses of a typical human.

Equipment: Carries a styled butterfly knife with him as well as a custom made 1911 Colt automatic that can be added with various pistol attachments. Carlo will also keep a custom "Saturday Night Special" .38 revolver hidden up his sleeve to pull at the last second in case it is necessary.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Carlo earned the nickname, "Red Face" due to his temper. Always quick to pull a gun if someone so much as looks at him wrong, he is prone to anger and quick to violence. He always adovacates war over negotiation, seeing it as a weakness rather then a strength. As such this makes him a polar opposite to his freind and fellow Capo, Domininc Moretti. However there is no doubt that Carlo is street smart, very able to read people and manipulate them to get what he wants, skills that serve him well in Steel City. he has something of a motuh on him and is known to talk just as fast as he acts in his dealings. He does feel very storngly about drug use and selling drugs as do most Romano fmaily members. He does not tolerate drug use in his crew nor does he tolerate it being sold in his territory.

Strengths: He is an ace marksman with a gun and has a quick draw to match it. his other strenght would be his temper. Ruling through fear and intimidation rather then by example, Carlo will get things done through shouting and bullying for his lack of tack. This may seem abrasive to other members of the family, but they can't argue with the results as he gets things done and in Steel City this is more of how things are accomplished.

Interests/Habits: He is a heavy drinker, known to indulge himself at the newly purchased Pylon night club which he bought and operates. As he is in Steel City he is incharge of various unions and is the Romano famliy's cheif expoter and smuggler; mostly exotic pets, some jewles, and the occasional expensive bottle of liqour and weapons.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Mother and Father deceased. Antonio Romano-Don, Francesca Romano-Underboss, Leonardo de Luca-Consigiliri, Edward Bianchi-Senior Capo Regime, Dominic Moretti-Capo Regime
Place of Origin: Gotham City
Current City: Steel City
History: Carlo Vinci was born in the Little Italy district of Gotham City. His father ran out on him and his mother at a young age, and living modestly in a poor neighborhood wasn't exactly easy. Growing up Carlo was a bully, reguarly bossing kids around and taking things like toys and lunch money at school. For awhile this worked for him and he earned a well reputation in his area. However all that changed when one day, a kid he was bullying stood up to him and punched him in the nose casuing it to bleed. Shocked by this young Carlo came to meet Dominic Moretti that day and after speaking with him the two became fast friends. His friendship with Dominic allowed him to also become friends with Antonio Romano, son of the Godfather of Little Italy Don Giovanni Romano. The three soon pulled deliquent and petty crimes together and as they got older the crimes got bigger.

One day, fifteen year old Carlo tried to break into a jewelry store by himself and ws caught. Due to being a minor he was sentenced to 4 years probation where he would work at a banking firm mostly as a mail boy. It was there he met a silver hared man with a fox like smile that was the head of the firm, his name was Edward "Eddie" Bianchi. Eddie was a capo himself in the Romano family and the family CPA; he took Carlo under his wing slowly turning him into a numbers man and errand boy for the family which allowed Carlo to meet and get to know other high ranking members of the family such as future Consigiliri Leonardo and future Underboss Francesca. As his probationary period ended, he was put in charge of a few numbers rackets that helped finance the Family while learning more about leadership from Eddie and Leonardo. At the same time he worked as the fight manager for his friend Dominic who had a stellar boxign career and worked his underground fights and booking.

When he was 25, along with Dominic he was "Made" and became a Soldat for the Romano Family after "earning his bones" when he shot a drug dealer who sold some pills to the daughter of a family friend to Giovanni. At this time the family went to war as per Giovanni and Leonardo's plan following the damage to the other families and gangs in Gotham due to drugs and drug enforcement. Playing his part well Carlo helped to make the Romano family the most powerful and dominant crime family in Gotham City, a fact that was not over looked by his friend Antonio. When Antonio and francesca took over the family business, a mix of old and young leadership was needed and as such again along with his childhood friend Dominic, Carlo Vinci was made a Capo Regime and given his own crew. At the same time, Eddie Bianchi was promoted to Senior Capo Regime and given leadership of the other Capos such as Dominic and Carlo. Witht eh family expanding and business booming Carlo was given a special assingment. he has been sent out to Steel City to establish the family there and bring order to the warring city factions by any means necessary. Having just set up by purchasing the Pylon nightclub, as well as an auto parts production plant, top it off by becoming President of the local workers Union for dock and factory workers; Carlo is prepared to follow through for the family and bring peace to Steel City, even if it means working in conjunction with the Titans. Recently he has made a partnership with Warren Powers established with Don Romano.

In exhange through working with Powers and protecting his assets and rackets, Powers will aid the Roamno's finacially and help end the constant gang warfare between the street thugs.

Sample RP

Warren Powers sighed as he finished his stock reports for the day closing his folder as he sta in his office inside Powertech towers. The man had been expecting one final meeting for the day and was hoping to be done with it so he could go home and have a nice warm dinner. A call form his secretary indicated that his meeting had arrived and he allowed them to enter. As the doors opened, Powers watched as few men walked in followed by a dark haired Italain-American dressed in an expensive suit, a long rain coat and a fedora hat on his head. S,iling as the man entered, Powers walked over and offered his hand to the man, "Mr. Carlo Vinci, it's very nice to meet you. I hope your trip in wasn't to bad?" he said with a smile. Carlo mearly sighed and brushed some snow of his coat and hat before shaking Warren's hand. "I thought winters in Gotham where bad, Jeez alou I thought my hands where going to be ice the second I got off the airplane" he said.

Laughing out loud as he walked with Carlo over to a mini-bar. "Ha, ha, ha, ha! Yes my friend winter does tend to be bad here. Of course the falls are always so beautiful and crisp. My I offer you brandy?" he asked as he pured a drink for himself and Carlo. "Yes please Mr. Powers that is most gracious of you offer. On behalf of the Romano family, I do thank you for seeing me at this hour. Don Romano and Francesca send all thier respects" Carlos said as he accepted the drink. Warren nodded and hand Carlo his drink before rising his glass in a toasting manner. "I was so sorry to hear about Don Giovanni. He was a good man and one I deeply respected. I have no doubt under Antonio and Francesca's leadership your family will prosper like never before. Cheers" Warren said as he clinked glasses with Carlo. "Salude, Cientana" Carlo said as he clinked glasses with Warren and together both men took sips from thier drinks.

Going over to his desk with Carlo following him, Warren sat down and smiled while saying, "Now to business my friend. I have kept tabs on you since your arrival; buying the Pylon was a good move as was running that factory, and becoming head of the unions......Mr. Vinci your a business man after my own heart. However if our alliance is to work I need know the Romano's can provide more then just money and silence from disenfranchised workers." Carlo nodded as he pulled out a cigarette and lit up a smoke, pufifng on it as he spoke. "I never thought otherwise Mr. Powers and am prepared to do just that. I know you own this city sir and that you have cameras all over the place. I suggest you take a look at the old abandon factory at 38th and 9th street if you would indulge me." Powers nodded and activated a large monitor behind Carlo that showed a view from a camera. As he watched the camera view Carlo kept smiling as he did so.

Soon Powers saw threw groups of men approaching the old warehouse from different angles. As he watched, he saw that the men were the East Side Grunz, the Red Haired Dragons, and the Skull Saders. The three groups seemed unaware of each other as they walked towards the factory and broke in at three different points. "They where told that a stash of cash was being held there along with some jewles left behind by the old owner. What they don't know is that all three of them where told this. As such they are unaware of each other" Carlo explained as gun fire eruptted within the building as the three gangs opened fire on each other after discovering one another. Carlo then made a snapping motion with his hand and one of his men handed him a remote control of sorts. "Of course we can't expect them to take care of each other, that would be asking too much of those rats. Hope you like percussion music Mr. powers, casue I have a solo for you" Carlo said as he pushed the button.

Suddenly the building erupted into a large fire ball as Warrne watched with a smile on his face, before chuckling and shutting off the monitor. "So now we have fewer street gang members on the streets of Steel and all three will point fingers at each other over this. Never knowing the truth, I did enjoy your preformance Mr. Vinci and so rare is it to find a man with an ear for classical music such as you" he said as he toasted Carlo with his drink. Carlo returned it and finished his drink off before standing to leave. "Here's to working with you Mr. Powers, and I look forward to our future business dealings together. I must leave now and report to Don Antonio" Carlo said as he sat up to leave with his men.

Powers nodded and said, "I also look forward to working with you Mr. Vinci, and finally bring some order to this city. Good evening to you sir." The two men then shook hands and formally sealed the allaince between Warren Powers and the Romano family.

Last edited by Black Jack on Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Carlo Vinci (Complete)   Carlo Vinci (Complete) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:05 am

Claimed!!!

Scary Spider
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Carlo Vinci (Complete)   Carlo Vinci (Complete) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:41 pm

Looks good enough for me!

Carlo Vinci (Complete) Key_art_accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carlo Vinci (Complete)   Carlo Vinci (Complete) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carlo Vinci (Complete)
Page 1 of 1