Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open)   The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:04 pm

Static crossed his arms, raising his eyebrows. "Hey! Don't get sassy with me. I'm just trying to help," he said, pretending he didn't hear the bit about possession. It freaked him out too much to think about.

Static then let his mouth hang open as the ferret phased back into a human, well, girl. He pointed at her, his eyes wide behind his mask as he looked at the other girl for some sort of back up. "I'm...I'm sorry, did you just see that?" he asked, frustrated that no one was as freaked out as him. He really, really should be used to this by now. He had to get over this. Hadn't the team told him to expect weird stuff?

"They...leave you doughnuts?" Static tried, "Is that to, like, appease you, so when you're...I'm sorry, a were-ferret, you don't trash the place?" The Virgil side of him was already trying to figure out why there were no sci-fi movies centered around were-ferrets. Maybe he'd suggest it to Richie.

Static then nodded. "Nice to meet you, Nikki. I'm Static. And I'm trying to help get this girl off the street. So far, not going very heroic-ly," he stated, hoping the ferret-girl had some ideas.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open)   The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:38 pm

Annie shrugged "I'm use to life on the streets now, its pretty difficult to appease both an angel and a demon" she explained as she wrapped her blanket around her tight to keep warm "try as you might you can't easily please two complete opposites, its like being handcuffed to two people who both want to go different ways" she added before she sighed "I don't even have any talents to get me off the streets either" she said with a frown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open)   The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:23 pm

Static was at a loss for words, mostly because the girl had a very valid point. Not that he knew what it was like, but he could imagine. Still, she looked lost, a skinny girl in a grubby blanket. "I know exactly what you mean," Static replied, remembering a particularly wild party, before realising that was almost inappropriate. Time to swiftly move on. "Er, you know. I'm sure you have talents. Singing, dancing, drawing, writing, being an antihero, I don't know, something?" Static tried, but he had a feeling he wouldn't be able to find any clear way to help.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open)   The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:11 pm

Nikki luaghed at Static's comment. "Oh geeez, thats a good one. But no. He leaves me food because he's also a were. Though not a were ferret. I seem to be a rare species, even in the were community. That's probably why no one has really heard of my kind, plus people mistake us for were rats." She explained, then added,"though rats are filthy little prey animals." Nikki turned her attention to the demon-angel girl. "hmmmm...... well just a thought, you have wings so Im gonna guess you can fly. What if you did some sort of flying show in the park? I bet people would pay to see that. You could maybe do some daring stunts or destroy stuff in the air. It might keep both sides happy. And understand how difficult it can be to have two warring personalities." Nikki rubbed the back of her head,"I have to argue with my ferret insticts a lot of the time over all kinds of stuff. Just be glad neither your angel or devil side tries to eat people." Nikki laughed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open)   The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:16 pm

Annie thought for a bit, seeming to have a conversation with her inner spirits as she muttered a few things "well...apparently my angel side can play the piano, maybe I would get some money from playing the piano...although there aren't any nearby..." she said with a frown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open)   The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:19 pm

Static shrugged, calming slightly. He was getting used to this situation. "Glad to amuse. Just - how many were...whatevers are in this city?" he asked, rubbing the back of his neck. He was still somewhat shocked, but not so visibly so any more.

Static shrugged. "That's a start. I'm sure there's got to be someone around here somewhere, maybe in a club somewhere? There are a few jazz clubs down town, and once you clean yourself up, you could find one of the swanky places," Static suggested. "I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find someone to help with that. Sometimes, you just gotta ask. I'm sure I could help, if you're double personalities wouldn't protest. I'm a Titan. It's what I do," he suggested, hoping to help.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open)   The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:48 am

"I honestly don't know how many weres there are in the whole city, I know about 10 or 12 but there's tons out there. Some are just more open about what they are and don't mind telling some one, the others... well, they can get a little grouchy if some one finds out what they are." Nikki explained. She almost wanted to tell him all about the were community, but as a non-were, he probably wouldn't understand. "But just so you know, not all weres are like were wolves. We don't all go nuts when a full moon pops up." Nikki strected again and looked over to the girl again. Hmmm, where had she seen a piano around this town? She knew she had seen one someplace, she just couldn't remember.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open)   The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:00 am

Annie yawned a little "well I guess all I'd need is a piano then I can try get a bit of money, heck, if Harmony is as good as she says she is, we could probably get enough money for a flat" she said with a hopeful smile before she sighed "I think at the end of the day, Ellenia just wants me to survive, she's probably realized that doing bad things isn't always helpful" she added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open)   The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:38 pm

"Ten or twe - no. You know what? I'm not asking any more questions. Nope. Nada. No more. I'm freaking myself out far too much," he said, waving his hands in the air in exhasperation. "You sure? I don't need to worry about getting mauled every time I go to buy some milk or something during the full moon?" he asked, just wanting to be on the safe side.

"Nope. Bad things are not, generally, helpful. Maybe I'm biased, because I'm an honorary Titan, but still. Stay in school, don't do drugs, yada yada. On a serious note though, quite honestly, I don't want to just leave you here. If anything happened, I'd feel guilty, even if there is some were-ferret chick offering you donuts. Which is totally cool, by the way, we should do this more often. I like donuts," he stated, raising his hands in submission.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open)   The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:36 pm

Nikki looked up at the sky for a moment, thinking it over,"Uh, not that I'm aware of. The were rats usually keep the were wolves out of trouble and the were bats all migrated to south America this time of year.... So no, I don't think so." Nikki said as she raised her hands behind her head and leaned against the wall, sitting next to Annie. "Oh, but on a lunar eclipse and on a solar eclipse you should be careful. Were ferrets and were eagles kinda go nuts on those days."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open)   The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:43 pm

Annie shrugged "well if you have any temporary accommodation I'd happily take it, all I need is money for a keyboard and some place to hold up for a while" she said calmly, not really feeling worried about her situation, she was use to it by now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open)   The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:52 pm

Static shook his head. "I swear you say these things to freak me out even more. You're a sick, sick were ferret, you know that?" he asked, though he was joking...if only a little bit. He then turned to Annie. "I'll see what I can think of, okay? I'm sure the Titans know some kind of program, I'll radio them in a few, when it's not such an ungodly hour in the morning," he stated, surprised by how calm the girl was. She was dealing with her situation a lot better than he would have, if he was in her shoes.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open)   The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:01 pm

Nikkita smirked at Static, yeah, it was true, some of what she was saying was meant to get a reaction. It was just to fun. Nikki looked back over at Annie, "Maybe the Nighthawks can help you. I think maybe one of the members may have a spare room or something."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open)   The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:56 pm

Annie chuckled "thanks you two, I'm willing to take any offers, I'd just need it till I got enough money for an apartment of my own" she said calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open)   The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:46 pm

"Here we go. Look at us, figuring stuff out before seven a.m. I guess you're going to have to decide who's help you want. It's not up to me to force you to accept our help," he stated, holding his communicator in hand. "I can't even promise we can."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open)   The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cruel Price of being Neutral (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next