Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Redemption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Redemption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Redemption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Redemption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Redemption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Redemption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Redemption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Redemption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Redemption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Redemption - Page 2 Vote_lcapRedemption - Page 2 Voting_barRedemption - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Redemption - Page 2 Vote_lcapRedemption - Page 2 Voting_barRedemption - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Redemption

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Redemption - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:09 pm

Rico's eyes opened wide as Kyte embraced her. All these feelings...they were different. She had feelings as a cyborg, of course, but as a human they were different. They were more intense. They were...confused.

Was she really alive here with Kyte? The last thing she remembered was being killed by Dar, and now she was 'waking up' here. She felt like something else had happened in the time between those two events, but she couldn't remember what they were. Something was blocking those memories.

But she could still remember her brother, Kyte. He had to make sure it was really her? Who else would she be? "Jupiter," she said. "That was the first name you told me. It was the name that Seth gave you. Later, when we were pretending to be siblings, you said your name was Mugen. It's really me, Kyte."

"Well, you two probably have a lot to catch up on," Jemmy said. She found it amusing that Kyte felt the need to test her handiwork. "I assume you'll be ready to get to work very soon, Kyte. You should be eager to fulfill your part of the contract. I'll see myself out. I'll return in about a week to help you get started."

Jemmy waited to see if Kyte had any final words for her before she left.

OOC: What color should Rico's dialogue be? It would get really confusing if both she and Jemmy were yellow.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:39 am

OOC: Oh, man, I wasn't reviving Rico and then just trying to make you play her. I know you wanted her character dropped and killed her off for a reason. I just wanted to do it as a kind of extra memorial to Seth and stuff. If you genuinely want to play her, go ahead. As for font color, I really have no idea. I would say violet or some shade of orange, but here: http://www.december.com/html/spec/color1.html
It's good for hex codes when you want a specific shade. Sorry I can't be more helpful about it. xD

BIC: Kyte listened intently as Rico said Jupiter was the first name he had her call him, and then as a bonus point said the second name. It was definitely her. Admittedly, Kyte felt a bit dull because of the fact he thought it was Mugen. Time had really worn down his memories. Jemmy said they probably had a lot to catch up on, and prepared to leave, saying that she assumed he'd be ready to get back to work soon, and also said she should be very eager to fulfill his part. He nodded.

I never thought I'd be saying this to a Lord of Chaos, Shivering Jemmy...but you have my thanks. Here's some brief information you need to know. You should probably refer to me as Akunin on operations. Secondly, he produced a piece of paper and a pen, writing down about ten or twelve numbers in a line, and then handed it to her, Dial this number if you need to get in touch with me. I don't know if you'll just be able to teleport here whenever you want, so if you need me and don't have time for a face to face, that's the way. I thank you for all your help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:00 pm

OOC: It's okay. We can RP as her together, since she's really important to Kyte. I guess blue would be a good color?

BIC: Rico looked back at the strange, shivering girl who Kyte had thanked. The girl had glowing orange eyes. It was scary. "Kyte...who is that?"

Jemmy returned her eyes to normal, but other than that she ignored Rico. It was amusing to see someone as proud as Kyte finally thanks someone.

He wanted her to call him Akunin? Jemmy laughed. "If I must." Kyte then handed her a phone number. Jemmy didn't have a phone. She never really needed one. Oh well, she could just get some slave to call it for her.

Kyte thanked her a second time, and Jemmy giggled again. "I see. I will be in contact with you. For now, I must go." With that, Jemmy and her balloon disappeared entirely.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 2:27 pm

Kyte watched Jemmy as Rico asked him who she was. She, Rico, is Shivering Jemmy. A Lord of Chaos. Jemmy said she'd call him Akunin if she had to, and then said she'd be in touch, disappearing. It looked like she could teleport after all. He turned his full attention to Rico. ...you must have a lot of questions for me. I'm prepared to answer them. First, though, if you want, there's some ice cream in the freezer, if you want it.

Kyte waited patiently. He'd been waiting for this moment.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:03 am

OOC: Since Dar gave me permission to skip along...

BIC: Rico smiled up at Kyte, blue eyes shining.

I'll wait for ice cream. But, Kyte, what happened to me?

Kyte frowned. He had been hoping to be able to avoid this part. He couldn't lie to her about it; what kind of brother would that make him? Well, Rico...once Dar hit you, you blacked out. And...you never woke up. It's been a few years now. I've been trying to get you the best technicians and mechanics that money can afford, but none of them seemed to be able to fix you. You were just too technologically advanced for them to handle. Then Shivering Jemmy came along.

She wanted me to start working for her, but we met once before, a very long time ago, in Egypt. She's a Lord of Chaos, and as such, she has certain abilities. I had her make you human again.
Kyte frowned a bit, knowing she might not like that he had made her human. If you don't like that, I'm sorry. But Seth's gone now, and I felt like I owed him a lot. So this is how I went about it.

Rico was silent for a few minutes. Kyte started taking into consideration that she was only ten years old in her mind, and so that this might have been a bit too much for her to process at one time, what with her no longer being a cyborg, Seth's death, and the fact that she had been "asleep" for a few years, missing many major events in Kyte's life. However, before Kyte could speak up about it in an attempt to help her out with her thinking, or to give her a bit more time to think about it, she smiled brightly, and said, Alright, Kyte. So, when's the next mission?

OOC: Will post more when I wake up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:44 am

About a week later, Jemmy walked into the nightclub again. This time she was tailed by a man with a metallic mask covering his face. The barkeeper looked at the girl and sighed. "I thought I told you this wasn't a place for little kids."

The masked man ran up to the barkeep and grabbed his shirt collar. "Hgurrr," he moaned.

The barkeeper stared at the man, more confused than scared. "Excuse me?"

"Hgurrrrrrrr!"

"That's enough, Gargle," Jemmy said, looking around for Kyte. He wasn't anywhere to be found, so he must be upstairs. Jemmy really wished that she could simply teleport up there, but her power wasn't that specific. "Give our darling friend a call."

Gargle would pull out his cell phone and call the number that Jemmy had given him. Akunin's number. If answered, Gargle would mumble indiscernible words into the phone before Jemmy grabbed the phone away from him.

"Sorry about that. It's me, Jemmy. I have a job for you."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:46 pm

Kyte looked at Rico, frowning. There is no next mission. Rico, confused, almost spoke again, but Kyte continued. Rico, you lived, and died, protecting Seth and his Agents, including myself. Every other Agent is dead, to my knowledge. You're no longer going to protect anyone. You're not going to take a bullet for me. You're going to live a normal life, as a normal girl.

These seemed a bit of a revelation to Rico, for she appeared surprised. But...but I want to help, brother...

I know you do. But you can't. I just can't allow it.

She seemed a bit upset that he was controlling her life, but after a silent minute, she nodded. Kyte smiled softly, hugging her, and she hugged him back. Kyte then made some dinner for her, before laying her down to bed.

Kyte was currently eating a whole pie of pizza, looking through files and researching some targets, before the phone rang. Kyte picked up the phone, yawning. He heard indiscernible jargon coming through on the other end, before Jemmy picked up and said that she had a job for him. He raised an eyebrow, thinking for a minute, and then hung up. He pulled his red coat on, and pulled on the guitar case again, still filled with Noctis, Tenebrae, and Lux.

He went to Rico's room, tucking her in a bit more without waking her, and then went downstairs via the elevator. He walked out, silver hair and all, and saw the bartender looked a bit disturbed. Kyte walked over to Jemmy, yawning.

Sorry, Shivering Jemmy. Having weapons in the nightclub is kind of frowned upon. So...this job. What is it?

He waited on her patiently, watching the man in the metal mask behind her. How interesting, a mask. He turned his attention back to Shivering Jemmy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:16 pm

Weapons? What was he talking about? Did Kyte somehow know that Gargle had a power from one of Jemmy's contracts? The slave wasn't using it right now. Perhaps he simply guessed that the man was serving as Jemmy's 'weapon.' Or maybe he was apologizing for the lack of weapons Kyte himself had on him. Whatever, Jemmy just shrugged it off.

"This is Gargle. He'll be helping you on your job. Your mission is to kill the Teen Titan known as Scope. He will also have another Titan named Jay with him. That's why Gargle's going with you, to even the odds. You are to kill them both. Of course, I'll be there as well. I won't be doing any of the fighting. In fact, I'm going to be your hostage."

Jemmy looked up at her red balloon, as if informing it of the plan as well. "First, we will cause some destruction in a public place. Then, you will reveal that I am your hostage. I'll be tied up of course, but my balloon must stay with me at all times. Once word gets out, the Titans will come to save me. Then you kill them. It's a simple plan, so nothing should go wrong. Any questions?"

Gargle looked at Kyte through the eye holes in the mask. There was no space for his mouth, and someone might wonder how he was even able to breath wearing something like that. He was wearing blue jeans, combat boots, and a leather jacket. Gargle waved his hand at Kyte awkwardly and mumbled something unintelligible.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:16 pm

Shivering Jemmy shrugged to his comment, and then introduced the man in the mask as Gargle. She said that she wanted him to kill Scope and Jay, two Titans. Kyte chuckled, his interest piqued. Gargle was going with him to even the odds in the fight. If Jemmy was going to offer him assistance, he supposed he could take it. He wouldn't easily, though. Then Shivering Jemmy revealed an interesting tidbit of information: She would be a hostage. Kyte grinned, a plan already formulating inside his head.

Jemmy then said that they would destroy a public place, and then Kyte would announce the girl as his hostage. Jemmy would be tied up, but her balloon would stay with her, of course. When word got around, the Titans would show up, and then he would kill them. She said it would be simple, and asked if he had any questions. He noticed Gargle waving at him, so Kyte politely smiled and waved back.

Actually, yes. There's the account of Gargle. I know you probably think he's perfect for this job, but I feel I should bring up that I work alone for a reason: Virtually no one has the training I have. I've trained with the Shaolin monks in the mountains. I've trained with the samurai in the fields. I've been trained to infiltrate and sabotage. While I do not doubt your judgment, I still need to ask: Will Gargle really be able to work together with me? What's his skillset?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:56 pm

My my, how arrogant. Jemmy wasn't really surprised. Kyte was a demon after all. Humility wasn't really one of their strong suits. It wasn't one of hers, either. Still, Kyte was suggesting that it was better for him to work completely alone instead of with an ally. To say that virtually no one had Kyte's training was to speak truth, but that didn't mean nobody at all had his training. Jemmy could think of two people off the top of her head. One was her cute little 3. Where was that kitty anyways?

"You're so boring, Akunin. We're just beating up a bunch of Titans, not infiltrating or sabotaging anything. Gargle is actually quite the skilled fighter. It makes up for his funny voice. But even if he wasn't a good fighter, we would still take him along with us. He is now my toy, and I want to play with him by watching him fight the Titans. Besides, it's more fun when you have more friends. Isn't that right, Akunin?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:20 pm

Jemmy called him boring, saying that his skills weren't quite needed for the job, since they were just beating up Titans. She said Gargle was indeed skilled, and said even if he wasn't, he'd still be tagging along as something for her to play with. Kyte sighed, pinching his nose. Perhaps she didn't quite get it.

Forget it. That's fine. As long as he doesn't get in my way. Kyte took his hand down, looking at her. So is this happening today? Next week?

He looked at Gargle, sizing him up. He looked like he could pull it off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:07 pm

All of a sudden Kyte received a text on his mobile phone which read "sorry, wasn't able to get the files, are we still up for the date? We can discuss how we can get the files when we meet up...if you still want to see me. - Nina".
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:16 pm

Kyte, doing some research to help his plans become more fruitful, heard his phone buzzing. A text, not a call. Deciding it could wait, he finished reading how to pull off the specific chemical reaction before picking up the phone. It was a text message from Nina, the girl at the comic store that he had scheduled a date with. She said that she was unable to get the files, and asked if they were still on for a date.

Kyte sighed. She also detailed that the files were still on the table. He raised an eyebrow. How could she still be able to get the files, yet not be able to get them? She probably had a problem with HIVE, Kyte thought.

He wouldn't be giving up a chance at the information that quickly. He texted her back.

Sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redemption
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: First Boot-
Jump to: