Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Redemption Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Redemption Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Redemption Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Redemption Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Redemption Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Redemption Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Redemption Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Redemption Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Redemption Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Redemption Vote_lcapRedemption Voting_barRedemption Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Redemption

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Redemption   Redemption Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:10 am

In the downtown area of Jump City, as with most downtown areas of every city, there is a nightclub. Citizens flock here to party, dance, party, drink, party, get acquainted, party, hang out, and, most importantly: party. The lights dance everywhere. The bass is jacked up so loud that to have a private conversation with someone, you have to scream at the top of your lungs. That, or exit to get some air. When you leave to go home and collapse for the night, you're going to have more experiences under your belt than you can count on your fingers, if you didn't lose any.

This is where the demon Kyte lives. Or, rather, below where the demon Kyte lives. It used to be a warehouse, but the nightclub's founders didn't have enough money to rent the entire space, so they cut a deal: Make two spaces. As for who would agree to such a deal, that's another story, but Kyte now lives in the space above it. This space is known as Redemption. Redemption is Kyte's new business, establishing him as a mercenary for hire. Kyte can be reached by virtually any individual, as long as they have the street smarts and know how to ask. However, someone such as a Titan probably wouldn't be able to hear about him without a disguise.

-Redemption-

Redemption is only accessible by elevator in the nightclub...at least, to other people. Kyte has a secret entrance on the outside of the nightclub, also an elevator, but there is a scanner that needs Kyte's demonic DNA to open from the brick wall. However, Redemption looks abandoned, and with no stairs to check it out from, no one has gone to look.

Redemption looks like a regular penthouse suite, though expensive and very lavish. Kyte seems to like the lifestyle.

Redemption Interior-design-penthouse-suite-pic-01

-The Gadgets-

Could Kyte really call it home without any special security? No, I think not.

Both elevators are laced with plenty of bugs, cameras, and voice recognition scanners. All information is relayed to the computer at his desk, at which he spends most of his time.

Kyte has similar technology to his last hideout. Cell phone calls inside Redemption are untraceable. His land line calls are also untraceable, but could be listened in on by a hacker inside the building or the nightclub below it. Kyte's internet connections are also untraceable. Kyte's system has one of the best security options money can buy, and as such, it would take a technological mastermind to hack into it.

The elevator from the nightclub below (Not the secret entrance) opens to six-inch thick steel doors. They are followed by five more sets of doors before leading into his space. This requires either Kyte letting the person in from his system, or, in the case of Kyte being the one outside the doors, a thumb scan, blood scan, and PIN number. If failed, the enclosed space will release tranquilizing gas that can put down an elephant.

The room has a backup generator so that if someone were to attempt to cut off Kyte's power, his hideout would still be operational. This isn't really a security measure; it's because of the nightclub below him, in case it sucks up so much power that the city goes out.

Kyte's system has a database on people he has met, which he updates constantly.

Finally, the space is soundproofed, so he can sleep.

THIS IS THE THREAD YOU WILL BE CONTACTING KYTE THROUGH, WHETHER IT'S A PHONE CALL OR A FACE-TO-FACE.
Back to top Go down

Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:25 pm

If Jemmy had known that life on Earth would be so boring, she might have reconsidered coming here on her 'vacation.' Her pet project, Shadow Hand, wasn't going anywhere these days. Some of the members had straight up disappeared. Were they dead? Or had she simply scared them away?

The little girl frowned as she looked up at the man selling drinks inside the nightclub.

"What do you mean you don't have ice cream here?"

The barkeeper looked back with suddenly surprised eyes. "Why are you even here?" The crowd was just starting to arrive, so it wasn't that busy yet. Nightclubs weren't the usual place for 10 year old girls to hang out. "Are you lost?"

Jemmy shook her head. "I smelled something delicious. I thought it was ice cream. But you don't have any."

"Of course not. This is a club."

Oh well. It wasn't a complete loss. At least the music they played was nice and loud, Jemmy thought. Still, she couldn't get this mystery out of her mind. It had been at least an hour since her last taste of ice cream, and while she wasn't really hungry, she couldn't resist it's flavor.

"If it wasn't ice cream, then perhaps I was merely sensing something...or someone with a good amount of power. After all, powerful people are the second yummiest thing to eat."

The man was genuinely confused now. At first he had just assumed that she was lost, but now she was spouting these weird sentences. "What are you talking about?"

Jemmy focused her eyes intently on the man. "It wasn't you. There's nothing special about you." She started looking around the rest of the club. Whoever she had sensed, he had enough power to grab her attention. Jemmy would find this person...and EAT HIM! Or maybe she would just eat ice cream instead. People could be useful for things other than eating...on rare occasion.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:57 pm

The silver haired demon opened the doors to the nightclub. As the doors were open, one could see a line piling down the street as people were wanting to get in, but of course, would have to wait. Kyte had top level clearance to get in, because he was one of their major investors. As he came in, he took off his shades; he wouldn't be needing them from here on out. Putting them into a pocket, he made his way for the bar. He was really needing a drink.

As he walked to the bar, he noticed a peculiar sight. A little girl, with a balloon, was at the bar. In a nightclub. Puzzled, Kyte found himself walking towards her. It wasn't because he was curious. He could care less. But for a demon like himself, the pure chaos radiating off of the young girl was simply delicious. She looked like an old friend...but she had left the plane millenia ago.

He stopped right next to her, and then signaled the bartender. Mountain Dew. Cold. No ice. In fact, just give me an entire liter. As the bartender went to the back to get it, Kyte turned his gaze to the young girl.

So, if you don't mind me asking, little girl, what exactly are you here for? I'd like to hear that you're lost or your parents are here somewhere, but that doesn't seem to be the case. The bartender returned with the liter, and Kyte poured himself a glass, sipping it as he watched her.

Curiouser and curiouser.
Back to top Go down

Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:44 pm

A man sat down next to Jemmy and ordered a drink. Ah, there he was. She could feel the power within him. Was he a demon? He 'smelled' like a demon, but you just couldn't be sure these days.

"You're right," the shivering child said as a smile spread across her face. "I'm not lost, although I haven't seen my parents in quite a long time." When was the last time Jemmy had seen her mother, Delirium? Too long for Jemmy to remember, which meant it had probably been at least a thousand years. And as for her father...Jemmy wasn't sure at this point if she had ever even met him.

"I came here because I wanted to see you." Jemmy breathed in deeply. "You smell...nice." She was tempted. She hadn't eaten a demon in quite a while. But there was work to be done, and she didn't want to disappoint Keeper. They had a plan, and she was a part of it.

"I want to hire you, you see. Your duties would include...oh, silly me. I haven't introduced myself yet. I am Shivering Jemmy of the Shallow Brigade, and I'm a Princess of Chaos. I'm a very important person. What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:20 pm

Kyte watched as the child started shivering regularly. Again, he was reminded of a person he once knew, as she said that she also hadn't seen her parents in a long time. She said that she was here for him, at which he raised an eyebrow towards. She also noted that he smelled nice. That was even more out of the ordinary.

She finally said that she was here to hire him, and began to go into what his duties would be, before saying she hadn't introduced herself, and proceeded to do so as a Shivering Jemmy of the Shallow Brigade, and a Princess of Chaos, to boot, going on to say that she was a very important person. Kyte's eyes widened.

Shivering Jemmy? The Shivering Jemmy? A few milennia old, and a Princess of Chaos? Before she even answered, he laughed aloud, shaking his head. You, ah...used to carry a small children's doll around in Egypt, and spoke to it all the time.

Kyte grinned a bit. So, since you're here to talk to me, and you're probably going to want to know how exactly I knew that, how about you follow me? He picked up his drink and the soda bottle, and went over to the elevator, pressing the up button after putting in the PIN, and having his thumb scanned. It opened. He held it open until Jemmy got inside, and then let it close as it took them up, glad to meet an old friend.

Last edited by Kyte Uchiha on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar. :<)
Back to top Go down

Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:20 am

He knew who she was. Jemmy's eyes opened wide in excitement. Nobody knew who she was anymore. It was actually quite refreshing to be recognized, even if this mysterious demon had yet to reveal his own identity. Had they met before? Possibly. Jemmy had been around for a very long time, and she had been just about everywhere at some point or another.

A doll? Had she really carried one around? She much preferred balloons these days, but perhaps a few thousand years ago she had owned such a toy.

Jemmy followed the stranger into the elevator, making sure that her balloon floated along with her. Dwelling on the past wasn't really her style. She preferred to stay fully present in...well, the present. "You seem really excited to meet me. Have we met before, or am I simply that infamous? Also, do you have any ice cream?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:54 am

Kyte smirked as Shivering Jemmy seemed surprised that he knew her, but was also a bit disappointed that she did not remember him. However, he supposed it couldn't be avoided; she hadn't changed her appearance all too much while he had changed a lot. When they reached his floor, he made a quick swipe across the PIN, for he trusted no one with his passwords, then let the machine have a drop of his blood, along with his thumbprint. Everything went swimmingly, and all six steel doors, each six inches thick, opened, allowing them through.

Of course I'm excited. We haven't seen each other for so long. And ice cream? If you don't like chocolate or chocolate chip mint, then no. He pointed to his refrigerator, and then gave her a spoon. Help yourself.

After she went and got ice cream, if she did at all, he decided to introduce himself. You knew me back in Egypt as Tanner Mantel, and as Kyte Uchiha. We used to work together, you and I. We had quite fun times. I used to be entirely garbed in blood red, and had long black hair, with crimson red eyes. Sound familiar yet? Kyte waited for Jemmy to remember who he was.

Meanwhile, he went to the wardrobe, pulling out his red trench coat, and putting it on. He left his weapons put away, just so he wouldn't appear rude in front of his guest, and closed the wardrobe, finishing his glass of soda.
Back to top Go down

Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:10 pm

Was this where he lived? It was very humble. No castle or palace, just a simple apartment. Perhaps he had lived among the humans long enough that he thought their standards were acceptable. Still, he had ice cream, and that allowed Jemmy to look past the living quarters.

Grabbing a carton of chocolate ice cream, Jemmy dug her spoon into it and took a big bite. The flavor was delicious, and the texture was so creamy. She decided not to eat the demon after all. The ice cream tasted much better.

Jumping onto a couch, Jemmy let go of her balloon. The red orb stayed where it was, refusing to go too far from its owner.

"Kyte Uchiha? Yes, that name sounds familiar." He put on his red coat, as if trying to assist her memory. How many people had she worked with in the past that she remembered nothing about? Thousands. It would be such a pain to remember them all. At least she remembered his name, Kyte. Kyte had once had a special place in her heart, because his name sounded just like "Kite," a toy that floated in the air just like a balloon. She had seen the boy as her toy, and perhaps she would play with him again.

Jemmy smiled widely. She really didn't remember too much about the demon, but it would be to her advantage to make him think she thought fondly of him. "We were friends once, weren't we? Well, if you already know who I am, then you know what I want." She took another bite of ice cream and looked up at her balloon. "I want to destroy the majority of the human race. Not all of them though. There has to always be survivors for my plans to succeed." Jemmy wondered if she should tell Kyte about the rest of her plan, but decided to wait and see if he asked. Many demons didn't like thinking about big plans. Jemmy herself didn't like thinking about big plans. It had all actually been Keeper's idea, and only his patronage had been able to earn her the title of a Lord of Chaos. Keeper was like an uncle to her, and she didn't want to let him down.

"So anyways, I want you to work for me." Actually, she wanted him to be her slave, but individuals usually wanted to keep their free will. "Since you're an old friend, I'd be willing to let you keep your free will, even. Don't you think it would be fun to hunt down the Teen Titans in my name?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:19 pm

Shivering Jemmy seemed to like the ice cream very much. She plopped down on the couch, and Kyte listened as he went into the oven, pulling out a fresh pizza box, ripping off a slice, and then taking a bite. Molten cheese sprinkled with pepperoni and bacon over tomato sauce was really heaven. He would have to go thank the Italians someday, he thought, as Shivering Jemmy said she did indeed remember his name.

As she made that cheshire grin at him, he narrowed his eyes. That grin had gotten them into many more situations than out of. She said since they were once friends, and since he knew who she was, that he must have known what she wanted. As she spoke, he noticed her balloon, floating near her instead of on the ceiling. So that was her familiar. She reminded him that she wanted to kill a high percentage of the human race. Not all, but most. She seemed to be deciding to leave it there. Yes, I've known of your goals ever since you told me the first time. You see, being confined to the human world as long as I have, you learn information can be very important...unless I'm mistaken, you want to kill off a high percentage of the human population so that there's little resistance for you and other members of that little Chaos club of yours to control the world, using the remainder of the human race as footstools. And as I told you the very first time we struck this deal, Kyte poured another glass of Mountain Dew and took a sip, I don't care about it.

She went on to say that she wanted him to work for him, and would be willing to let him keep his free will, asking if it wouldn't be fun to hunt the Teen Titans down with her. While this interested him, it also intrigued him. The Teen Titans? Why not the Justice League? He narrowed his eyes, slowly walking out and wolfing down another bite. The Teen Titans...those runts should go to a Harbinger of Chaos, like myself. So, tell me, Jemmy...what interest would you have in them? One of them steal your candy bar? His pupils glowed softly red, his interest piqued.
Back to top Go down

Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:17 pm

Controlling the world and using the few remaining humans as slaves? Had she been using that lie for this long? It was still the lie she was telling her agents, like 3. She had no intentions of ever revealing her true purpose. Not to Kyte, not to 3, not to anyone. Besides, ruling the world did sound rather fun. She might as well enjoy the idea.

Kyte wasn't interested in devastating the human race? Whatever could be his reason? Didn't it sound like fun? Perhaps he would change his mind if she offered him some sort of compensation for his time and effort.

"Why not the Justice League?" Jemmy put down her spoon for a moment. There was a very good reason why she was staying away from the League. There were very few people that Jemmy feared, but one of them was on the Justice League. Another person she feared was the one sent to destroy it. "Because they're all so serious and boring. I think the Titans would be a lot more fun. You see, I'm more comfortable working with children." If a confrontation with Fate ever occurred, Jemmy knew that she would not survive. It was better to let the sorcerer Mordru deal with that 'doctor.'

"It's nothing personal, they're just supposed to die. Say, you wouldn't happen to already be fighting them, would you? You know, if you work for me, I can give you a very good reward. There has to be something you want. A bigger house perhaps? Or maybe there's someone you've lost that you want back?"

Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:29 pm

Kyte listened as as Jemmy repeated his question to herself, and he smirked, as she said the Justice League was simply boring, and that the Titans would be fun, and new. She also said she was comfortable working with children. That made Kyte smirk wider. A lord of Chaos always liked dealing with situations that would cause the most havoc, as long as they didn't lose fun...or didn't run into a Lord of Order.

She went on to say that the Teen Titans were just meant to die. She asked if he was fighting them already, and said that if he worked for her again, that she could reward him very well. She then asked if he wanted a bigger house, or someone that he had lost returned to him. He glared at her. In an accent older than most anyone could remember or distinguish, as his irises acquired a red glow as well, he said, Do not think me a fool, هي التي الرعشات. He had spoken her name as she was known in ancient Egypt, She Who Shivers. However, his normal accent of modern times was back, with a smile, when he spoke merely a moment later. Accepting a deal such as that from a Lord of Chaos? Come, now...the house, I can understand. But the return of one I've lost? You'd make it a twisted version that I should have traded in for something else. Like you said...I know about you.

He straightened up, the red glow in his eyes gone, stretching. Have I been fighting the Teen Titans? he repeated to her, going over to his desktop computer and pulling a few files out of the drawer. He walked over to her and offered the files to her. An old associate of mine, Seth by name, gave me these files to study while I worked on them. The ones crossed out are inactive, whereabouts unknown, or deceased. They all detail which if crossed out, and I've kept tabs on the current Titans as well. If she didn't take them, he'd put them down on the table in front of her.

What do I want? I'll work with you, not for you. I have no intention on having someone pulling my strings without plucking a few of theirs. You see, I'm an honorable man...when I want to be. If you hold up your end of the bargain, I'll happily hold up mine. As I said, I don't care that you want to slaughter the human race. I'm a demon. It doesn't concern me. I only have two things that I want from it, and I'll kill any number of people if you guarantee them, and you promise to fulfill them with your word as a Lord of Chaos.
Back to top Go down

Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:08 pm

Jemmy smiled as Kyte became angry. He had a strong sense of pride, and it smelled delicious. She took a big scoop of ice cream to satisfy herself. Kyte might smell yummy, but this ice cream was better. Besides, the ice cream couldn't kill the Titans.

Well, Kyte had better sense than most people. So many had accepted Jemmy's contracts to get back their deceased loved ones. In the end, those people had become her slaves, but at least she had given them a moment of happiness. And that was what Jemmy was all about: happiness, glee, delirium, selfish pleasures. But Kyte wasn't looking for shallow enjoyment, a pity.

Jemmy raised her eyebrows when Kyte mentioned Seth. She had actually been trying to find the masked man herself, but had found him too late. If Kyte had worked for someone like that, then he had once been committed to a cause of destruction and chaos.

"On one hand, this is all very impressive. On the other hand, you haven't completely destroyed the Titans yet, have you?" She accepted the papers and looked at them half-heartedly. She could read, of course, but all this information seemed unimportant to her. Her typical solution to anything back home was eating someone. Her typical solution here on Earth was bribing people with unimaginable reward. While all this information might be sought after by many, she just didn't care about it, but she could at least pretend that she did.

Despite his pride, Kyte was still willing to work with Jemmy. He wanted to make sure there was that distinction there, though. With, not for. Jemmy laughed on the inside. It was such a self-righteous thing to do. Kyte wanted to stay an individual, but he still wanted to work with Jemmy.

"You're awfully cute, Kyte. Very well, I will work with you. We are about to enter into a contract. We already know your side of the contract, but what is my side? What are those two things you want me to do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:04 pm

Shivering Jemmy looked through the files, feigning interest. She said that it was all very impressive, but asked if he hadn't completely destroyed the Titans yet.

It was a rhetorical question.

She seemed to like that he wasn't a blinded pawn, and complimented him to be "awfully cute." She said she would work with him, and said that they were preparing to enter into a contract. She detailed that they both already knew what his side of the deal was, but wondered what two things he was asking her for. He took a bite of his pizza.

The first matter of business, then. The first thing I ask is for you to take one "human," he phrased it quite well so she knew he wasn't talking about an actual human, Fenrir FenrisĂșlfr, off of your extinction list. He used to be an angel, but the big man upstairs took away his powers for some reason. When all's done and done...he's mine.

Now for the second matter of business, and the most important. If you didn't already know, Seth no longer exists. He met an unfortunate end, also ending our business arrangement. Through details I would like to discuss at a later time, if I cannot avoid it entirely, I consider his death to be my fault. Though you may find no sense in such a thing, he was a partner, and so I owe him a debt. He had a daughter named Rico, who was quite dear to me. If you'll follow me...
He walked over to the staircase that led to the upper part of his living space. He then pressed a hidden panel on the wall; no impression or line helping to expose it, and the staircase angled up away from them both, revealing a hidden passage. Walking for a few feet through it, he waited in the next room for her, and motioned to a coffin.

What is left of Rico lies in this coffin. All I could find. You'll find she was a...peculiar child. He opened the coffin, and showed the mechanical body of Rico, as many parts as he could find after the battle, in addition to the mass of her that he picked up during the battle. She was a cyborg. After being "killed" by one of our fellow agents, she hasn't awoken since. I owe Seth a great debt, and I believe it will be repaid if I allow Rico to live again.

He turned to Jemmy. However...I don't wish her to live as a cyborg again. I wish her to live as an actual being. One with an actual mind, and an actual body. I imagine, this might be different from returning one to life; instead you're actually creating one. But I want nothing abnormal to happen to her. I want her to live life as a human with her same personality and her same memories; same everything, except as a regular human being. Perhaps the memories, I'll have to do without, but I'd prefer them to be there. So, She Who Shivers, is there anything in this myriad of requests bundled into one that you cannot deliver?
Back to top Go down

Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:51 am

One of his requests was for her to leave a specific human alive? That was fine with her. It seemed like a strange wish, considering he was only asking for one other thing, but Jemmy didn't dwell on it.

Jemmy followed Kyte to the secret room to where the remains of Rico rested. She had known that Seth was already dead, but was surprised to know that an old ally of Kyte's had died as well. So there was a loved one he wanted back.

Jemmy cracked her knuckles. "My my, you are a demanding one, aren't you? You don't simply want this girl brought back to life. Instead you want me to make her fully human again. And for all this you not only want to retain your free will, but want to be considered my equal?" Jemmy laughed. It was an evil, resounding cackle.

What should she do? Should she really give Kyte this wish? Was there a way she could stick to the contract and yet come out ahead? Perhaps she could possess the body of this resurrected Rico. But no. Kyte would be angry at such a thing, and would leave the contract. In the end, Jemmy did want Kyte's services. What was the harm in over-paying him a little? Besides, it would make him happy, and it was always good to be happy.

On the other hand, if Kyte ever betrayed Jemmy, she would torture Rico in the worst way she could devise.

"Very well." Jemmy's eyes glowed a bright orange as she focused her cosmic power on the task at hand. "Kyte Uchiha, you shall assist me in destroying the Teen Titans. In return, I shall spare the life of Fenrir FenrisĂșlfr and shall return the girl Rico to life as a human. These are the terms of our contract. But be warned, Kyte Uchiha. If you ever call me "She Who Shivers" again, I shall make Rico suffer. I am Shivering Jemmy, and I will not be called by any other name."

An aura of darkness formed in the room. As it dissolved, it left behind a young girl. Interestingly, she was about the same age and height as Jemmy herself. Rico's hair was a little shorter than Jemmy's, but the same color.

"She's so cute!" Jemmy said. "It's like she's my twin!"

Rico did not seem surprised to be there, or to be a human again after all these years. She looked at her hands then down at her feet before smiling up at Kyte. "Hello, brother."

Redemption Char_47584
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 3:41 pm

Shivering Jemmy said nothing on the matter of Fenrir being spared, and so Kyte took that as an agreement with her. Shivering Jemmy then cracked her knuckles, releasing tension, which Kyte knew was a bit unusual with her, and repeated everything he had asked her. She began considering his offer; or at least that was what he was assuming, since she was silent for a few minutes. Behind his back, Kyte's index finger extended a claw a few inches. She was a Lord of Chaos, after all.

However, she finally said, "Very well." He blinked, the claw retracting. She stated the terms of the contract. He would help her destroy the Teen Titans. And on her part, she would also spare Fenrir, and return Rico to life. She made another term, saying never to call her "She Who Shivers" again, on threat of torturing Rico. That was pretty agreeable. She then reformed Rico out of darkness, a feat that Kyte was never sure a Lord of Chaos could actually pull off. He fell to his knees in front of Rico as she greeted him, acting like nothing had ever happened in the first place. Jemmy made some remark about how Rico looked very similar to her.

Kyte hugged Rico tightly to him, though, of course not tightly enough to hurt her or anything. Rico...I've missed you so much. And I'm sorry, but I have to be sure it's you. What did I tell you my name was first before I told you it was Kyte months later?

He had to make sure Jemmy wasn't cheating him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redemption
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: First Boot-
Jump to: