Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Truth in Tall Tales...(Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Truth in Tall Tales...(Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Truth in Tall Tales...(Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Truth in Tall Tales...(Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Truth in Tall Tales...(Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Truth in Tall Tales...(Closed) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Truth in Tall Tales...(Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Truth in Tall Tales...(Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Truth in Tall Tales...(Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Truth in Tall Tales...(Closed) Vote_lcapTruth in Tall Tales...(Closed) Voting_barTruth in Tall Tales...(Closed) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Truth in Tall Tales...(Closed) Vote_lcapTruth in Tall Tales...(Closed) Voting_barTruth in Tall Tales...(Closed) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Truth in Tall Tales...(Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Senshuken
Code Name: The Honerable One
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Truth in Tall Tales...(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Truth in Tall Tales...(Closed)   Truth in Tall Tales...(Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:00 pm

It felt strange, walking through the halls of an insane asylum after so many years away from them.

Slowing his pace through the halls Senshuken pondered for a few moments just when was the last time he had stepped into the halls of a building dedicated to housing those deemed insane or unstable by 'normal' people. It was sometime during the Victorian Era, back when people started to get really interested in just what made the mind tick; and more importantly, just what happened when it went Choo-Choo but he couldn't remember if he had been in England or France at the time...

Putting the issue aside for the time being, he resumed his normal pace behind the orderly leading him through the maze of identical hallways that seemed designed with the intention of making it as hard as possible for anyone lacking logical reasoning and a sense of direaction to get out of the building in any real hurry. Not a bad idea when it came down to it.

Stopping at a door that would have been exactly the same as any other with the expection of the number printed in black numbers in the middle. "This is her. A rather sad case if you ask me." was all the orderly said as he opened the door. All Senshuken did was nod his head at the man as he entered the rather spartan room that clearly had a lived in smell to it.

When the door closed behind him, Senshuken got a good look at the room's occupant. "Hello Donna." Donna was a sad sight to see. A woman in her late twenties /earlier thirties who under normal conditions might have been pretty to look at was ruined by days of neglect of both make up and personal hygene. It also didn't help that she seemed to have been sick on her straight jacket.

Donna glanced up at the sound of the voice, her eyes widening at the sight of the being that had walked into the room. Considering how red and puffy her green ears were, it was clear that she had been crying alot as of late. "My lord?! I... You came..." As she spoke, she seemed to fold in on herself "I..I take it you know what happened..."

"I've heard suggestions and rumors." Senshuken admitted, walking over to the small bed that Donna was currently sitting on and taking a seat of his own. "I would rather hear what you have to say about it through. What happened Donna?"

Donna simply turned her head to look at the bare floor, remaining silent for a few seconds before opening her mouth. "We... Jarek and I had taken our little Micheal to the park in order to play around with him and spend time together as a family. There were a couple of other families there at first, but as time went by they all left... and Jarek started on his fifth beer..."

"When I asked him to slow down a little he completely flipped, shouting hurtful things at me and smashing the bottle on the park table. He then got even more mad because that was his last bottle and he punched me in the face. Micheal saw it and ran over, screaming about why Jarek was punching me. Jarek then turned to our son and punched him to, screaming about how he needed to shut his mouth... and then... then..."

Donna took a moment to collect herself, as if she didn't fully believe what her memories had to tell her. "A... thing suddenly appeared behind Micheal as he was on the ground. At first I thought it was a man in a suit who had seen everything and had come over to try and calm Jarek down but when I looked up at his... its face... there was nothing there. Just white skin. And black... limbs coming from its back. It reached out and placed a hand on Micheal's shoulder and wrapped one of the black... things around Jarek's neck, then all of them vanished! One moment they were there, then I blink and their gone..."

There was a long silence after her words, broken only be her soft sniffling. Nodding his head in understanding, Senshuken softly said "You want me to find your husband and son then?"

When Donna looked, no glared at him Senshuken felt as if he should burst into flames with the amount of anger that she was letting off. "To hell with that drunk bastard! Hitting me is one but after hitting my little boy that useless drunk sack of trash can rot in hell for all I care!"

As quickly as it came the anger vanished, being replaced by a pleading that no mortal should ever have to call on. "Please... Please find and save my son. Make sure he is alright... Please..."

" Okay."

Donna looked honestly surprised by the single word that her lord and master had uttered. "Sir?"

"I will find your son and make sure he is safe. If I can arrange events so that I can bring him back to you and allow you to look after him all the better. But I will find him. I give you my word Donna."

For the first time since he had entered the room there was something in Donna's eyes that hadn't been there before: Hope. "T..Thank you sir. Thank you."

"It's the least I can do after all you've done for me. But sadly I need to get going. I'm going to have to get started on a new project as soon as possible and time is of the essence."

"I understand, Lord Senshuken."

Nodding his head one last time and leaving the woman in better spirits then before he came in, Senshuken knocked on the door and was shortly let out.

Now all he could do was figure out what took the boy and hope he hadn't just lied to the woman.
Back to top Go down

Truth in Tall Tales...(Closed)
Page 1 of 1