Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
THE TALES OF IMAGE (aka Caroline's origins) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
THE TALES OF IMAGE (aka Caroline's origins) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
THE TALES OF IMAGE (aka Caroline's origins) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
THE TALES OF IMAGE (aka Caroline's origins) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
THE TALES OF IMAGE (aka Caroline's origins) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
THE TALES OF IMAGE (aka Caroline's origins) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
THE TALES OF IMAGE (aka Caroline's origins) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
THE TALES OF IMAGE (aka Caroline's origins) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
THE TALES OF IMAGE (aka Caroline's origins) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
THE TALES OF IMAGE (aka Caroline's origins) Vote_lcapTHE TALES OF IMAGE (aka Caroline's origins) Voting_barTHE TALES OF IMAGE (aka Caroline's origins) Vote_rcap 
Moon
THE TALES OF IMAGE (aka Caroline's origins) Vote_lcapTHE TALES OF IMAGE (aka Caroline's origins) Voting_barTHE TALES OF IMAGE (aka Caroline's origins) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

THE TALES OF IMAGE (aka Caroline's origins)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

THE TALES OF IMAGE (aka Caroline's origins) Empty
PostSubject: THE TALES OF IMAGE (aka Caroline's origins)   THE TALES OF IMAGE (aka Caroline's origins) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:21 am

That's right Germany's very own comic book series based on true facts events and stories of their 10 year old super hero is finally in Eniglish. Unfortanetly the comic's are still going through the process of being tranlsted so we only have this much right now but stay tuned for more tales of a more indepth story of your favorite German kid superhero! Please note the comics also still do have their advertisments but we managed to translate those too.

THE TALES OF IMAGE (aka Caroline's origins) 13032810

---Flonsonville Germany outside Tonja's house 3 months ago---

Two 10 year old girls stand near a stream wearing overly sized trench coats. One of the girls had her wild unbrushed long hair in pony tail and held a dragon like can in her left hand while wearing sliver sunglasses with green lenses as she frowns. The other girl had 3 piggy tails that 2 wear in the right places but the 3rd was on the top of her head. The girl with the 3 piggy tails cries frowning as she looks to the girl with the dragon cane. "Would you *sniff* like to say a few words before we say goodbye?"

The girl with the cane takes off her sunglasses showing her pale grey eyes. "I may never have been able to see you but I always imagined you happy.... so long Mr. Poop in my bowl...." The girl with the 3 piggy tails pulls a dead fish out of her trench coat pocket and gentaly places the fish into the stream watching as it was taken away by the water "I was pretty sad for that fish but not really because he died..." The girl with the cane places a hand on the girl who just sent the fish away in the waters shoulder.

"I felt sorry for the fish because of his name. Mr. Poop in my bowl? Really? That must be a pretty hard name to lgrow up with, even if you were raised in a bowl an only lived for a good month before some girl over feed you when she was just trying to give you a welcom home buffet" "*sniff* Wanna go play video games?" The girl puts her glasses back on and nods patting the other girl gently on the shoulder. "sure..."

"Can you belive that was the sadest day of my life ever? Not even because of the fact I lost 30 times in a row in super turbo racers because I couldn't see what was happening in the race but because of the funeral for a fish... and I didn't become a super hero because a fish ODed on food so don't expect the story of me becoming Image was a vengence powered one."

THE TALES OF IMAGE (aka Caroline's origins) Superman_and_batman_got_milk___2000_ads_by_trivto-d5djq8v

---Flonsonville Germany Tonja's house 1 week ago---

"Ok I took all of your ideas and asked a few favors and I got your costume all set up what do you think?" Tonja, Image's best friend said gesturing to a black and green costume laying on the wooden floor of Tonja's bedroom. The costume seemed to resemble a dragon a lot. Image bends down placing her hand to the floor to get a better look with her powers. "It's totally awesome!" "I even made sure to make it black and green colored since you always seem to be wearing those 2 colors." Tonka said proudly as Image raises an eyebrow. "Tonja you know I don't know what colors look like..." "Oh yeah... whats wrong you got that conserned look again."

Tonja kneels down by Image frowning narowing her eyes. "Don't tell me your having second thoughts again!" "About 2 months ago Tonja learned I had super powers and being the comic book freak she is she demaned that I become one and after 2 months of nagging I finally gave in and she was more than eagar to help get me set up name, costume, and future sidekick wise which she did the last part by calling dibs on the sidekick spot if I ever needed one."

Image tilts her head "You can't blame me I mean do you know how over protective my mom can get? What if she finds out?" "How would she find out?" "Well considering i cant see water or anything like that like at all I think telling if I got anything like that on me would be kinda hard." "don't worry just stop my my place on the way back and I'll make sure your good!" Image sighs as they both get up.

"Anyways onto names! I made a list of possible ones so you just sit down and listen" Image nods and sits down as Tonja pulls out a small note book and a pen clearing her troat. "The Green Dragon!" mage skaes her head and Tonja crosses off the name. "The green and black fighter!" "no..." Crosses name off "The summoned dragon!" "No" "The Omega dragon of coolness!" "Yes" "really?!?" "no"

Tonja begins to read off another but Image stops her "How about Image?" "But it doesn't fit with your costume at all!" Image smiles [color=#00ff00]"true heroes don't care if their costumes make sence or not they only care about getting the job done and saving the day!" Tonja stands up smiling "That's it!" Image raises an eyebrow "What?" "Your cautch phrase!" Tonja smiles in victory as Image frowns in annoyance "The caught phrase was cautchy but wasn't really used much it was just more of a totally great quote and to be honest it's grown on me"

THE TALES OF IMAGE (aka Caroline's origins) Tt

"Ok so your name is Image and your outfit is like a green dragon....." THe both look to each other and bust into laughter. "We found it funny yes but we decided not to change it so we might get a few laughs in from the bad guys so I could get a free hit in which over all happened like 20 times so far so the plan actually worked." "Now go try on your cotume!" Tonja said tossing it at Image. Image is hit in the face not even knowing it was coming at her face. The pile drops in her lap and Image goes in the closet trying it on and coming out with it on.

"TOTALLY AWESOME! Now to find you a weapon to fight with just incase you can't summon something in time" Tonja said starting to think as Image walks over to her and holds up her can smiling "Already covered!" Image pulls on the dragon handle and reveals the kidden katanna blade. "WHOA SO COOL!" "Yep having an over protective parents come in handly sometimes. Image smiles and looks to Tonja "LETS CUT THINGS IN HALF WITH IT!" "NOW YOUR TALKING!"

---Flonsonville Germany Roof tops present time---

Image has her hands on her cane standing ontop of a building with her cape cautching wind pulling her back a little since it was hooked up to her gloves so in case of emergencys she could slightly glide down to places. "Fighting crime wasn't as easy as we originally thought and if it wasnt for my powers I know for a fact I would have gotten my ass kicked on multiple occations." Image wears a determained look on her face but keeps smiling as well. "But anyone should know all the hard work is worth it just to protect the inocent and to feel the feeling of awesomeness when you beat your first bad guy. My name is Image and this is only the start of the begining of my story!"
Back to top Go down

THE TALES OF IMAGE (aka Caroline's origins)
Page 1 of 1