Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Everyone has a good side (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Everyone has a good side (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Everyone has a good side (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Everyone has a good side (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Everyone has a good side (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Everyone has a good side (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Everyone has a good side (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Everyone has a good side (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Everyone has a good side (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Everyone has a good side (Ravian) - Page 2 Vote_lcapEveryone has a good side (Ravian) - Page 2 Voting_barEveryone has a good side (Ravian) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Everyone has a good side (Ravian) - Page 2 Vote_lcapEveryone has a good side (Ravian) - Page 2 Voting_barEveryone has a good side (Ravian) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Everyone has a good side (Ravian)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Everyone has a good side (Ravian) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone has a good side (Ravian)   Everyone has a good side (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:38 am

Ravian raised an eyebrow as she patted next to her but he sat down anyways. Though he gave her plenty of room. He wasn't big on physical contact with people he barely knew, especially when he was still a bit hyped and might give off a small shock at any moment. He really did need to get a handle on that some time soon. Otherwise someone might get hurt. He might even blow his own fragile cover, that he was pretty sure the titans quite possibly knew one or two at least. Spider Girl Almost definitely

"Well, ya know. It's a full time job." he said jokingly. "But I find time to get the odd job here and there." he added, of course his odd jobs usually included something being stolen or many many things. Usually somewhere in between.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has a good side (Ravian)   Everyone has a good side (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:51 pm

OOC: Oh snap I need to Post! I AM BACK!

"Nice," Ray coughed as it got slightly awkward. "You've heard of the Titans, Right?" Ray asked knowing she was joining the Titans and wondered what he thought of them. She hoped this wouldn't ruin there relationship for a disagreement or anything silly like that. He would have to accept that she was a Titan if they wanted to be friends, The Titans were her role model! She's already loved them so much, now joining there team, for fighting off the evil? It was an honor, she didn't want to back out because one friend didn't like them.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has a good side (Ravian)   Everyone has a good side (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:38 pm

"No, I just live in Jump city, superhuman central, see all the things on the news and assume it all works out." he said, mustering as serious a face as he could. As if anyone didn't know who the teen titans were. They were only the people who kept the city from falling apart after all."Yeah, I've heard of them." he said smirking.

"Even seen a few of them." he said, boy that was an understatement. He had fought them. Nearly beaten the one named 'deepfreeze' when he first saw her. He would have to if Ben 10 hadn't shown up and tried to blow out his eardrums. He had also apparently fought Spidergirl. He still couldn't remember that. He remembered the consequences, a blown up alley way. A ringing in his ears for the next few days. Not to mention burns and a pounding headache.

"So, you trying to get on the team?" he said with a smile "Have you tried flying up and asking them to join?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has a good side (Ravian)   Everyone has a good side (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:20 pm

(OOC: I just want to finish this thread)

"I was about to say, 'Someone lives under a rock!'." Ray chuckled lazily. She played with a piece of stray hair from her head then looked at Ravian when he said he meant the Titans. "Oh my gosh! You actually met them! Which one? Did you talk to them? Did you see Ben? I've met one but he wasn't Ben! Oh my gosh!" Ray through questions at him then regained her cool.

"Sorry, I'm a fan." Ray said slightly blushing. "I can't just fly up and ask them! That's crazy talk!" Ray said poking Ravian's nose with her pointer finger."They might let anyone one in willy nilly but the only way I'd go in if they invited me and I actually earned it! That's a true hero." Ray said smiling.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has a good side (Ravian)   Everyone has a good side (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:20 pm

"In fact...it was Ben." Those little screaming things he had turned into at the time had almost broken his ear drums. Ravian had even taken a few down. It hadn't Ben exactly easy. She sure was geeking out, he almost felt a bit bad. He definitely wouldn't be able to be her friend forever. He probably would need to ditch her pretty soon, but for today, well today he could help her out and that was pretty cool, because she seemed like a nice girl.

Of course, her being nice was the reason he couldn't stick around. Which was, once again, too bad. "You don't seem all too bad to me, but I guess you could use some more experience." he said, then continued "I mean...getting trapped by thugs isn't exactly titan stuff, but other than that you're pretty good as far as I can see."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has a good side (Ravian)   Everyone has a good side (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:03 pm

"Ben! He is the coolest! He's so heroic and he always sticks up for his team. He's loyal." Ray said with a smile. She wondered if she'd meet him again, she remembers running into him once or twice helping quickly with some scum but besides that she's never really talked to him.

She smiled at Ravian taking in his words, and yeah, he was right. " Yeah I do kind of suck. But I will get better! I promise you that and one day i'll be apart of the Hero legends!" Ray said with great enthusiasm. She smiled Brightly then looked at Ravian, getting out of her dream zone. "Maybe one day I can fight with you, and Yeah I know you could be totally evil and you might be plotting to kill me right now. But your a cool guy and I think it was be totally awesome to hang out with you!" Ray complimented happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has a good side (Ravian)   Everyone has a good side (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone has a good side (Ravian)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2