Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire) Vote_lcapOh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire) Voting_barOh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire) Vote_lcapOh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire) Voting_barOh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire)   Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:27 pm

Ray was running around Jumpcity, she had some money left over from the game console she bought yesterday. She was going to get some video games! She knew Call of Duty black ops 2 was coming out in November so she was going pre-order that. She also wanted a game that was beat able and had an ending, sort of like one of the spider-man games. Which she personally adored the Spider-man and Spider-girl.

Ray walked into the store, she looked up as a bell rang when she entered. An employ asked her if she needed help. Ray simply nodded and went to looking for the game she was looking for. She also wanted to get a zombie game, but with this big of a selection, and her not ever being to this game stop in particular, it's going to take a while for her to find a game.

" Zombie game, zombie Game, Zombie Game." Ray kept on repeating running her fingers over the games. She couldn't wait to go home and try it out.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire)   Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:46 pm

Ten months... Hotwire had been waiting ten months for the new adventure game "Tale of Zardra:Flute of Space" to come out... it was to be the most anticipated game in the series. He had pre-ordered it the first day it was out (and transferred that order to jump when he became a titan).

It was finally time... going to the game store in person, a few thought he was just a really obsessed gamer showing up in costume. Untilt he realized he was one of jumps titans, as he stood near the end of the line, he heard a girl mumbling about some zombie game.

"Ugh... I hate first person shooters..." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire)   Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:19 pm

Hate first person shooters? What a wierdo, Ravian was here for several games. He had recently errr, 'come across', a lot of money. Meaning he had robbed a bank, point was that he had some extra money and decided to spend it on something he could have fun with. It was hard to simply relax when you had powers. So a new game or two or three or six couldn't hurt. What didn't help him relax? Titans showing up in full attire to a game store. Weren't they supposed to have secret identities or something?

But he continued, it wasn't one of the titans he had met, unless Grace had gone around and told everyone exactly what he looked like and they had remembered it for a practically a year. She seemed a bit to apathetic to see him as a threat anyways. So he was completely and utterly safe from Mr. Goody two shoes here and unless the rest of the team decided to have a public party it would stay that way. As he looked around for games, he had already grabbed a few, he heard a girl mumbling about a zombie game. His eyes drifted to dead island, he had played it but only rented it last time. It only managed to freak him out.

He glanced at the girl and decided to help out. "There's always dead island if you want something really centered on the zombies." He commented, "But I'm saving my money for 'the last of us' its more of a survivalist type game. But still post apocalyptic." he was a nerd when it came to games. He had to channel all that greatness he had somewhere other than stealing everything in sight after all.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire)   Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:42 pm

Ray over heard someone her a first person shooter. She ignored his comment and kept looking. Another person gave her an idea about a zombie game. She turned towards the guy who gave her the advice. " Thanks! Erm, I mean, I knew that." Ray said with complete satisfaction, but trying to play it off like it was nothing. She walked over and picked up Dead Island then moved to pick up MW3.

After she got her two video games she walked to get in line. She stood there and looked at the guy who called her a First Person Shooter. She put her hand forward just a little bit to shoot a strong gust of wind towards his feet, just enough to make him fall and embarrass himself in front of everyone. She hoped no one saw her though, but it would sure be a nice prank.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire)   Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:00 pm

Hotwire felt a gust of wind knocked hotwire off his feet and onto the ground.

Hotwire began looking around quickly holding his arms up as the bright blur lines began cris-crossing them like a circuit board. A few others looked at him, while a few looked around also trying to figure where that gust came from.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire)   Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:45 pm

Ravian couldn't help but laugh as the titan tripped over his own feet. Well, at least thats what most people saw. He noticed the wind. Felt it and had a hunch where it came from. He eyed the girl he had talked to earlier with a light smile. Not many people had the guts for something like that. but as the titan's arms lit up Ravian began to think it might have been a bad idea. He nearly charged up himself to be ready for a fight but suppressed the instinct.

He slowly made his way over to the girl. "Nice job." he whispered, just loud enough for her to hear. He had noticed but he wasn't hoping to rat her out, it had been pretty hilarious. The titan hadn't really gotten hurt, so everything was in good taste, no reason for her to be in trouble really, but the guy she had tripped looked a little butt hurt, literally. He also didn't look all to happy about the incident, so butt hurt could also be used figuratively. Other descriptive words included embarrassed. He walked away from the girl then said, loud enough for the store to hear "Walk much?" in a joking manner.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire)   Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:54 pm

Ray joined the crowd of laughter. Someone also told her nice job. It was the same guy from earlier, the guy who helped her find the video game. How did he find out it was her! She tried to keep the whole thing secret, I guess someone people have an open eye, more that others. Ray winked at the guy that knew it was her then walked towards the guy she tripped.

Ray held out a hand with a smile. " Need help?" Ray offered to help him up. To play it off as an innocent girl, which really she wasn't. This guy was kind of, well you know different, with glowing arms. She had rainbow hair, she was basically a rainbow, but in the shape of a human. Then for some reason this other guy figured out real quick it was her. Something was off about some people, ans Ray might know the solution.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire)   Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:00 pm

When the girl helped hotwire up, he felt something was off... maybe the way she smiled at him or the held out hand... maybe the rainbow hair?

"I'm fine..."

When he heard someone make a jab at him, he grumbled and kept in line... soon he reached the front.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire)   Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:11 pm

Wow, he was even getting a laugh from the whole store. He smiled smugly. He hadn't had a chance to crack a joke in a while. He even got the bright-eyed rainbow girl to laugh. A hair style which was extremely distracting by the way. Not to mention cool. Really cool. Still distracting though, he was having a hard time looking away actually.

Of course then there was the boy with glowing arms to look at too. Strangely he was the most normal looking person for once, that had never happened before. "You sure? bruised tailbones are nasty." he looked at the line of people, they were waiting for that new game, he couldn't remember its name but he remembered it was some sort of...okay he didn't remember, not his type of game. He looked at the two, "My name is Ravian, you guys." he was honestly more interested in Miss colorful, he couldn't really be friends with a titan, but some random person with cool powers? Now that was a friend that could handle themselves.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire)   Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:39 pm

Ray made a noise and yanked him to his feet anyways. She turned around to the same guy. Bruised tailbones, is that all he could say, wow! She walked up next to the guy who's arms glowed, she was still interested with him. The guy who helped her with the video game, Ravian? " The names Ray Turbo! But you can call me Ray!" Ray said sticking out her hand waiting for a hand shake.

She hit the guy with the glowing arms on the shoulder. " Your name?" Ray asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire)   Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:06 pm

Hotwire's arms settled down as he approached the main counter.

"I pre-ordered one copy "Tale of Zardra:Flute of Space."

"Oh yeah... you're the guy who camped out in front last night."

Hotwire looked down at his feet as he was handed the box with the game in it... he couldn't wait to get back to the tower and play in co-op sword mode with the others.

He felt a nudge on the shoulder.

"Oh, I'm hotwire... Teen Titan."

He decided it would be wise to go scope out some future purchases... after all he managed to outfit the main monitor in the titans room to take any type of game cartridge.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire)   Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:07 am

Hotwire, Ravian would be sure to remember that name. Maybe, he didn't really look like a huge threat so he would probably forget if he was being honest with himself. He didn't keep track of the titans at all really. They simply didn't concern him. He could handle most the members who wandered around enough to actually catch regular criminals. Most the big hitters seemed to stay at the tower, in case of emergency maybe?

Now Ray, that was someone interesting. He wondered what the extent of her powers were. Was she psychic or did she just control wind? What could she do? Most importantly, what side was she on and how smart was she? He wouldn't mind another thief around. Either way, she seemed cool to hang out with. Even if she was a hero, he'd just keep his powers under wraps. He shook Ray's hand, old school much?

"Well hi Hotwire and Ray." he said with a smile "You two come here often?" He doubted the titan would say yes, why was he even here? Couldn't he just get some fan to do this? Instead of wasting his time in line? "Say hotwire, whats that lightshow on your arms do?" he asked, seeming curious, though what he was doing was, in a very technical way, spying.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire)   Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:16 am

Ray smiled when he gave her a handshake. " Radical!" Ray yelled smiling. She turned back around to get in line. Ray paid and ordered her video game, She turned back around with a smile. Did he say he was a Teen Titan? That's awesome! " A Teen Titan! That's so cool! Almost as cool as the WonderBolts! Do you know SuperBoy? I heard he was a great flyer! Whats the Titan your the closest too?" Ray finished realizing she was babbling.

She turned to Ravian who wondered about Hotwire's glowing arms. Ray wondered about that too. Maybe they should go outside before talking about that. " Maybe we should go outside before we talk about that." Ray suggested.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire)   Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:30 pm

"All the time... by that... I mean every Tuesday, Friday, and third Saturday..." Hotwire replied at the boy asking about how often he went.

At hearing the question about superboy... hotwire sighed.

"Yes I know superboy... the only titan I have nothing in common with."

He looked back at ravian.

And as for my arms...check this out.

Hotwire walked over to a boy playing a platformed game, and having real trouble jumping over a large gap.

"Let me help with that" holding his hand out, his arm glowed again as he placed his hand on the controller. He hacked in as the blue lines on his arm began traveling down the cable and forming on the screen. The little character on the screen just floated up, over the gap, and down to the other side.

"I can control all manner of technology... alien stuff is a hassle... but I can usually hack it."

He was about to continue looking, when he felt a strange feeling in his gut... he only got that feeling when one of two things happened. 1st... there's someone with electrical powers putting off a strong electrical field... or two... he had some bad steak for dinner last night.

But considering her didn't have meat the night before... that seemed Unlikely.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire)   Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:54 am

Well that was neat. Controlling tech could sure be useful in such a big city not to mention it was filed with all sorts of weird machines. along with all the construction that was constantly going on. Some of which was his fault. Hey, not his fault if lightning had a tendency to cause structural damage. Burning out wires and warping steel supports. He briefly looked at Ray, wondering who the wonderbolts were. He had never heard of them before.

These two sure were interesting. He at least had gained some info about a titan "So you really are one of those metas?" he said. Making sure to separate himself from meta's as a whole. Which he always did around 'authority figures' and other metas. It was sorta a thing he had, nearly pathological lying. But it helped him get through every day life. People didn't expect the guy who seemed to be so interested in meta's to be one. Not usually anyways. [color=maroon]"Outside, how come, he's a titan. Kinda hard to keep your powers a secret while you're running around using them, I just dont watch the news enough I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire)   Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh our wonderful Game Stop (Ravian and Hotwire)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next