Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Everyone has a good side (Ravian) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Everyone has a good side (Ravian) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Everyone has a good side (Ravian) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Everyone has a good side (Ravian) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Everyone has a good side (Ravian) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Everyone has a good side (Ravian) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Everyone has a good side (Ravian) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Everyone has a good side (Ravian) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Everyone has a good side (Ravian) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Everyone has a good side (Ravian) Vote_lcapEveryone has a good side (Ravian) Voting_barEveryone has a good side (Ravian) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Everyone has a good side (Ravian) Vote_lcapEveryone has a good side (Ravian) Voting_barEveryone has a good side (Ravian) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Everyone has a good side (Ravian)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Everyone has a good side (Ravian) Empty
PostSubject: Everyone has a good side (Ravian)   Everyone has a good side (Ravian) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:01 pm

Ray was walking through Jumpcity with a lot on her mind. she wanted to join the Titans but what if they rejected her? Should she just ask or should she wait for one of them to ask her? Ray was struggling to survive in general, she didn't have a job and occasionally got food for saving someone off the street. the sun just set so the only light there was, was flickering street lamps. Ray passed an alley with barley any light. " Surprise!" One guy yelled at Ray. She quickly sprouted wings as an escape plan. They threw water on her wings not letting her fly. She tried to run but two men pulled her into the alley quickly tying her hands and feet. She was helpless, six men standing around her with weapons in there hands. What did she do wrong?

" HELP!" Ray screamed before one hit her knocking her unconscious.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has a good side (Ravian)   Everyone has a good side (Ravian) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:37 pm

Back to crash alley one last time, he had to pick up anything of his that was still lying around, which might be nothing or might be all of it, probably no in between though. Either the people had shared the building with stole from their peers or didn't...he didn't expect to find anything there. But as he turned the corner he heard a scream. He briefly considered just leaving it be, he wasn't a hero. It wasn't his job. But the voice sounded just a tiny bit familiar.

He sighed and went towards the source of the yelp. He felt like he was going to regret this, it could only cause trouble. But even he had morals, he couldn't leave a potential friend in crash alley. This place wasn't the friendliest to hang out in. As he approached the alley she had gotten pulled into he heard several voices, he turned the corner ready to intimidate them with some sparks on his arms, but upon seeing Ray unconscious he stopped. It was that girl, the one who could fly, he sighed and yelled. "What do you guys think you're doing?!" before stepping forward. He'd try to keep this to fist fighting in case Ray woke up. His powers were pretty distinct and if she became a titan it'd be hard to miss that he was really a criminal. "You can all walk away right now or I can take you all out. No promises about you waking back up though." he said with a confident smile.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has a good side (Ravian)   Everyone has a good side (Ravian) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:49 pm

Once of the men stepped forward with a bat. "Come to save the day? Wrong move punk!" He yelled running towards Ravian swinging the bat towards his head. One of the men backed up. " Oh no, I know him.. Guys umm.." He trailed off trying to run out of the alley to avoid Ravian. Two men walked up too Ravian with crow bars getting ready to swing, the other two stood by Ray kicking her once and a while.

Ray was fast and courageous, these people must have targeted her if they knew everything to weaken her that fast. Ray slowly opened her eyes to people fighting one guy. He looked familiar but she was too dizzy to pin point the face. She looked up to the two men and they hit her again causing her to go unconscious once again. They then kicked dirt in her hair, she was a bruised mess!
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has a good side (Ravian)   Everyone has a good side (Ravian) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:51 pm

Ravian ducked under the bat and punched the guy square in the gut, not using all his strength but he did shock the man a bit to make sure he went down. Ravian frowned as one of them ran away. People were starting to know his face? Well crap, maybe he needed a costume, where the heck would he get one though? Maybe just a mask or something. He didn't want it to be bulky anyways.

As the two men approached with crowbars Ravian saw ray get knocked out...again. He couldn't help but feel pissed at these guys, seeing her eye's flutter shut he decided to make these guys wish they had stayed home. His arms filled with electricity as he sent to blasts of electricity into them before walking up to the last two, letting the charge leave his arms before jumping forward and grabbing both their throats tightly, he would hold on until they lost consciousness. Then he turned to Ray "Hey there, you okay?" he said giving her a tap on the cheek with his hand. He then untied her quickly and said "Can you walk?" he mentally sighed at the though of having to carry her to a hospital. Especially since wire traveling would be easier but he didn't think she had seen his powers and he was planning on keeping it that way.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has a good side (Ravian)   Everyone has a good side (Ravian) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:34 pm

Ray's eyes fluttered open. She saw Ravian and smiled. "Thanks!" Ray thanked trying to sit up, she was oddly slow. She fixed her hair and rubbed some mud off her cheek. She was a messy rainbow! " I can't believe you took all of them!" Ray said with a grin, this guy was so cool! She just met this guy a while back, and he saves her life? That's pretty cool, JumpCity needs more people like him. People who go out of there way for strangers.

Ray tried to stand up, by the time she got up she held up her ankle, not letting it touch the ground. She let of a weak grin trying to make him think she was okay. " I think I can manage to get to the hospital." Ray insisted leaning most of her weight on a wall, this wasn't the best day. It was odd that these people knew her weaknesses, how?
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has a good side (Ravian)   Everyone has a good side (Ravian) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:58 am

She sure woke up fast. He smiled at her, glad she was okay. He was also glad she hadn't seen how she has taken all of them, even if a few were still around. Albeit out for the count. He was still jittery, his eyes pupils were open and everything just seemed so bright. It really exaggerated the girl's hair. He briefly wondered how she did that [i]'must be a pain to dye' he thought. Though it certainly did leave an impression. It wasn't like he knew anyone else with hair like hers.

"No problem Ray. You should be careful around here. It's not a place for most people to hang out, trust me." he said quite seriously. He didn't mean for meta's he meant that good people probably wouldn't last long here. She just seemed a bit innocent for crash alley. As she stood he took one of her arms and put it over his shoulder so she wouldn't have to balance the whole way. It was the least he could do after not tacking these guys down as quick as he could have.

[color-maroon]"I'll help you over."[/color] he said, eyeing the men on the ground and giving one a rough kick as they went by. He had looked like he was waking...a bit..sorta. "After all, it'd suck if I saved you just for ya to get mugged again." These guys had been a bit to big a group for his liking. What had this girl gotten herself into? More importantly, how much help would she need getting out? "So, I think you must have been messing with the wrong people, don't suppose you know who they could be?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has a good side (Ravian)   Everyone has a good side (Ravian) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:15 am

Ray grinned a little when he helped her up. 'mugged again? maybe JumpCity was tougher then I thought?" Ray thought looking back to Ravian. "Who they could be? Don't know, but next time I see i'll make sure they know who I am!" Ray said throwing her fist out as an upper-cut punch. She stumbled forward a little and groaned. Maybe the all high and mighty RainbowDash wasn't as high and mighty as she though she was.

" Oh, and don't worry about me, I heal up fast! I'm fast at everything!" Ray chimed happily. She hoped not to get anyone hurt for there her, she didn't like feeling weak. She wanted to be the strongest, the top dog, but does she over estimate herself? Doe she push her own limits a little too often.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has a good side (Ravian)   Everyone has a good side (Ravian) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:18 pm

Why the heck was she grinning? Silly girl could have died if he hadn't showed up. That didn't keep him from grinning back though. Though it faltered just a bit when she said she didn't know who those guys were. Maybe he should keep an eye on her, just a bit. Wait!! No! He wasn't her baby sitter, she was a meta, she'd be fine. This must've just been a fluke or something. No way he was going to spend his time looking out for some hero. He was a bit concerned as she almost fell but kept hold of her.

"Yeah, well, you should at least go to the hospital over night. Unless your place is close?" he said, trying to gain insight into why she was in crash alley of all places in town. It was usually a place for homeless, not a friendly place, but a place. At least one could find a group of people to sleep with here, kept away the cold and the more violent thieves. "Just trust me on this, I know the city inside and out, comes with being me." so what if he sounded self righteous, it was true. " and right now, that's the best place for ya, besides, free food there." he added, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has a good side (Ravian)   Everyone has a good side (Ravian) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:19 am

Ray needed to rest up before anything else happens, she still has school! She just wanted to go out for a walk to think things out. These people must have heard of her or something, because she isn't usually attacked like that. It's even more odd that they knew all her weaknesses. "My Place is just a few block up." Ray said while pointing to a crummy apartment building ahead of them. " and once you know where I live don't stalk me at night because I don't look nearly as good as I do in the day." Ray joked flipping her colorful hair back.

" Free food you say? I love food!" Ray chuckled rubbing her stomach cheesy like. She was still smiling, she's always so happy and cheerful you would never believe the crap she's gone through.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has a good side (Ravian)   Everyone has a good side (Ravian) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:15 pm

Well at least he wouldn't need to lug her butt to the hospital, she had a house right up the block. Convenient for him, for her? Who knew. She said she was fine and only seemed to have a hurt ankle. "You were lucky I was around ya know." he said, more than a bit proud of himself for saving 'the damsel in distress' and boy had she needed the save. He supposed that if she ever caught him doing something and somehow managed to catch him he could call this in as a favor...if it was really desperate.

"Don't flatter yourself." he said dismissively. As if he stalked anyone who wasn't carrying a hundred plus dollars on them. Still [color=maroon]"And ya look fine, other than the mud and junk. He couldn't really tell how bruised she was at the moment. It was too dark.

"Yeah, well, we're pretty close to your place, it's probably better if you just lie down...though...I don't think you're supposed to sleep after getting a head injury. he said, thinking about it. "Okay, you sit down at your place, I call the hospital and we get your butt some help with whatever they did to your ankle that way too." he added.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has a good side (Ravian)   Everyone has a good side (Ravian) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:55 pm

Ray smiled, as they walked into the building she began to take some lead and pulled him to the elevator. The doors creaked shut, Ray jabbed the 7 button on the wall and leaned on the wall awkwardly. "Ravian," Ray asked looking at the floor. "Thanks, a lot." Ray said not really wanting to admit that she did need help. But she was truly grateful. The doors creaked open, they stepped out, Ray's foot not touching the ground. Ray lead to room 26 and smiled awkwardly.

She opened the door, no key needed, and smiled. The first thing he would see was a hallway with two doors on either side. A living room at the end, dining room and a kitchen. " Welcome to my place." Ray said smiling. " My bedroom is the first door on the right." Ray pointed at the door.

OOC: Her apartment.

Bedroom:( add a few articals of her on the wall with TeenTitan posters and WonderBolt Posters.
Spoiler:

Living room, Kitchen, and Dining room:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has a good side (Ravian)   Everyone has a good side (Ravian) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:26 pm

"No problem Ray, you ever need help, come find me." he said, with a hint of a knowing smile. Keeping his powers hidden from her might be useful. But if she really needed the help he knew he would have to drop the act. Well, drop it again, he already had. He was just lucky they had knocked her out. Otherwise she would probably still be saying something about not telling her or something similar. She sure lived high up on this building.

"Wow,pretty nice place you got here. Your parents pay for it or something?" he said, surprised that someone who wasn't a serial thief would be able to have such a good apartment. He led her to her bedroom and let her down onto the bed. "There ya go. You okay or should I call someone?" he said, his face a bit worried but he was pretty confident she would be safe in her own house. Especially since he had taken care of all but one of the thugs and that one had run away terrified.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has a good side (Ravian)   Everyone has a good side (Ravian) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:52 pm

Ray smiled. " Okay." Ray said limping to her couch and plopping down hard. " No, My parents are long gone. I usually get money from doing 'good deeds' around town." Ray said adding air quotes. Ray sighed and lied back. She looked at Ravian and smiled. " I'm fine. If you'd like to stay you can, but i'll understand if your busy." Ray said yawning and stretching her arms out. She knew she could call Hotwire if anything got bad, he'd be there for her. But now she's going to be living in the Titans tower, this ought to be interesting. Maybe Ravian will be proud of her, or completely reject her.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has a good side (Ravian)   Everyone has a good side (Ravian) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:10 am

He couldn't help but raise and eyebrow at her saying good deeds. He also noticed her saying something about her parents being long gone. Which was oddly personal if that meant what he thought it meant. Wait, had he just been invited to stay ? More than that, had she super passively implied that she might want him to stay or did she not care? He couldn't really tell. She had said 'I'll understand' which usually was positive, but the way she had said it. He wasn't sure what to do.

"I'll stay as long as you want." he said with a shrug. He didn't know her all to well but she seemed cool enough. Not 'tell her your whole life story' cool. But then again, no one he had met had ever been that cool except his own sister and she already knew everything important. Of course he could always use a friend.

Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has a good side (Ravian)   Everyone has a good side (Ravian) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:13 pm

Ray simply smile and patted the couch spot next to her. Ray wasn't the kind of person to be shy about how her she feels on something, she wasn't shy saying she was a hero, and she wasn't shy about her appearance (or hair). But for some reason it was kind of awkward having Ravian in there, maybe it was because she needed help and in stead of ditching her he helped. Maybe it was because she had nothing to say, she had to scrap up some words.

" So, what do you do besides saving my butt?" Ray asked awkwardly trying to make it more common to ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone has a good side (Ravian)   Everyone has a good side (Ravian) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone has a good side (Ravian)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next