Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Knight in...No Armor (Innovator) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Knight in...No Armor (Innovator) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Knight in...No Armor (Innovator) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Knight in...No Armor (Innovator) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Knight in...No Armor (Innovator) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Knight in...No Armor (Innovator) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Knight in...No Armor (Innovator) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Knight in...No Armor (Innovator) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Knight in...No Armor (Innovator) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Knight in...No Armor (Innovator) Vote_lcapKnight in...No Armor (Innovator) Voting_barKnight in...No Armor (Innovator) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Knight in...No Armor (Innovator) Vote_lcapKnight in...No Armor (Innovator) Voting_barKnight in...No Armor (Innovator) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Knight in...No Armor (Innovator)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Knight in...No Armor (Innovator) Empty
PostSubject: Knight in...No Armor (Innovator)   Knight in...No Armor (Innovator) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:18 am

Alpha felt exposed. It was his first day trying out his new persona, Alan Wake. He decided to go to an artwalk, concealing his sword in a specially made guitar case. So, he walked through, admiring some of the paintings and other works of art. He came to the outer edge of the fair, where there was a performer doing his act. Halfway through, Alpha could hear a scream. His head whipped around to the street surrounding the festival, and he noticed two men surrounding a woman. They were mugging her! Leaping into action, he ran across the street, oblivious of the cars honking at him. The muggers looked at him a second too late. One was felled with a punch, the other a blow from the guitar case. He picked up the purse, and walked over to the woman.

'Here you go. I hope you're all right?' he said, handing her the bag. She thanked him, and walked away, into the crowd which was now starting to form around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knight in...No Armor (Innovator)   Knight in...No Armor (Innovator) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:00 pm

However, as Alpha entered the crowd a third man could be seen eyeing him and then made his way towards him with a knife in hand. Luckily, before he could even make it to him he was tripped up by a girl with fire red hair in a blue inverted button up with rolled up sleeves. Then as he angrily looked up he received her foot in his face causing his tongue to stick out from under her toes as she spoke.

"Fight's over quickdraw..."

Yes, Lizandra had once again made refuge in Jump City, but this time as a pedestrian. She wanted to go to the art festival, lord knows it had been a while since she did something rather normal by human standards for a change. However, her oh so familiar life caught up to her when she saw that woman being mugged. Although, before she could jump into action the robbers were dealt with by a pedestrian, a rather strapping, heroic one at that too not much older than her. Interesting. He took down two guys almost effortlessly, missed the third, but Liz gave him some slack on that one since he didn't have a danger sense most likely. As she stepped on the guys face and the crowd gasped, then parted like the sea for Moses, allowing Alan and Liz to be in direct line of sight of each other.

Spoiler:

"Oh uhhh hey there. Don't mind me. Just saw this guy coming towards you and, erm, thought someone should do something hehe." Shy

It was hard keeping her cover, Liz never wanted to act girly. She punched demons in the face for a living, but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Knight in...No Armor (Innovator)   Knight in...No Armor (Innovator) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:13 pm

The crowd started to disperse, muggings being common in Jump. Soon only Alpha and the girl who had taken down the last thug were left. It was odd how he hadn't seen him. Either way, all three muggers were unconscious. Alan put his sword-concealing guitar case on his back. Rubbing his head, he stepped forward, the other hand forward.

'Hey. My name's Alan. Thanks for seeing that guy when you did, or I'd probably have gotten pretty messed up.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knight in...No Armor (Innovator)   Knight in...No Armor (Innovator) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:47 pm

Liz rambled a little bit, trying to find the words of what to say next, but then just took a deep breath and said her piece hoping she'd just come off as flustered with excitement. Rather than someone who might've just developed a crush; Lizandra has always had a thing for heroic guys. 16 year olds don't just stop muggings everyday unless they have super powers or a messed up childhood, so she was really hoping to throw him off.

"Your welcome, oh, my name's Liz...It's nice to meet you Alan. Where'd you learn to fight like that, if you don't mind me asking or anything. Only people who usually take down two men like that around here are members of the Titans or police officers who are hyped up on too much coffee."

As Liz spoke she extended her hand so he could shake it and tried to read his expression. She was actually fishing for info. about him, detective skills she had picked up. Meanwhile, she stepped down off the mans face who was incapacitated now.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Knight in...No Armor (Innovator)   Knight in...No Armor (Innovator) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:32 pm

Alan took the handshake, taking note of Liz's somewhat small hands. He looked down at the two thugs he had taken out. Looking back at Liz, he smiled, rubbing the back of his head again.

'Guess I didn't get the memo...' he said, laughing. He nudged one with his foot, then shoved his hands in his pockets. 'So, uh...wanna go check out the artwalk, or something....?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knight in...No Armor (Innovator)   Knight in...No Armor (Innovator) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:05 pm

(Mind)
"And cool under pressure, I like that."

"Haha, sure."

As Liz spoke she began to walk away leaving the men for the police to come get them. Meanwhile, she looked back towards Alan questionably, she had a lot of things she wanted to ask him, but tried not to show it. This, however, wasn't because she thought he was cute, this was just because Lizandra liked to talk...a lot.

"So, do you come around here often......Ok, that sounded stupid. I meant do you live near this area of Jump City?"

Liz was acting like a real dultz right now, seriously, what the heck! Guys with guns pointed at her head she could chat away with, but a guy her age and she gets cotton mouth. That tears it, something was definitely going wrong in her young adult social life. As they walked they came across an acrobatic street performance where a about 3 men and one women were doing contortionist acts mixed with gymnastics.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Knight in...No Armor (Innovator)   Knight in...No Armor (Innovator) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:04 pm

Liz began walking away from the thugs. She turned, with that look on her face that told Alpha she wanted to ask many questions. As they entered the artwalk, they came across a contortionist performance. Liz asked Alpha a question. 'Yeah, I live around here...' he said, a little nervous. He didn't necessarily want her knowing about the Nest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knight in...No Armor (Innovator)   Knight in...No Armor (Innovator) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:22 pm

(Mind)
"Great, short-hand answers..."

That tears it, Liz just had no luck. Was it her? Maybe she should give up on a social life and just stick to being friends with the things that crawl and stuff that wants to eat/kill her---

"Hey, what do you think you're..."

Suddenly LIz was dragged from the audience by one of the contortionist into the proverbial center stage. She stood awkwardly for a second or two as one of the performers then instructed her to do as he did, of course expecting she couldn't. The crowd was supposed to point and laugh when she couldn't do it, boy were they in for a surprise. As the acrobat bent over and touched his toes he suddenly did a hand stand and then maneuvered to one hand, smiling as he placed it on his hip upside down and stared at Liz. However, Lizandra simply smiled and repeated with even quicker skill and no wobbly movement once so ever, which was almost inhuman. Although, as she went to switch to one hand like the performer she saw the crowd's eyes all in awe. She was showing off. Not a good thing to do when you're keeping a low profile.

(Mind)
"I love being a hero and all, but sometimes the secret identity stuff really blows..."

So Liz suddenly began to make herself teeter as he tried switching to one hand and then fell over hard on purpose. The audience then erupted in laughter as she blew hair out of her face and the acrobat who had been worried at first re-assumed his upright position and smiled cheerfully, congratulating Liz on a good attempt at least. However, she was more worried that she had made a fool out of herself in front of Alan.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Knight in...No Armor (Innovator)   Knight in...No Armor (Innovator) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:04 pm

Alpha almost let loose a starbolt when the contortionist pulled Liz, thinking it to be another mugger. But then he realized she was involuntarily taken as a volunteer. Which didn't seem fair. Doofus, he thought.

The contortionist pulled off some moves, and asked Liz to copy him. She surprisingly pulled it off, faster and better than the performer. When everyone went silent and stared, Liz teetered and fell over on her side. They laughed, but Alpha didn't. He really didn't understand why she fluked like that. Was she embarassed? Did she think she was a freak?

The performance had ended. The contortionists were packing up and leaving. The crowd was thinning, like it had before at the mugging. Once again Liz and Alpha were pretty much alone. He climbed on the stage, setting down the guitar case on his way up. He sat down next to Liz and put his arm on her shoulder.

'What happened?' he asked, even though he already knew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knight in...No Armor (Innovator)   Knight in...No Armor (Innovator) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:13 pm

Liz brushed one of her bangs back from in front of her eyes and then look upon Alan, but then looked away. She had wanted to tell him the truth of the matter, but knew she couldn't do that.

"Uhh, oh you know, story of my life. Things were going good and I just slipped up. Guess I shouldn't have tried that, it's been a while since I was in gymnastics."

Liz pulled her knees up into the embrace of her arms as she said this and looked away from Alan. It was for his safety for her to lie; knowing her personal life was like knowing where all the neucs were located in America.

"Anyway, it's what I get for trying to show off."
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Knight in...No Armor (Innovator)   Knight in...No Armor (Innovator) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:54 pm

Alpha could almost feel a tear forming in his eye. Liz didn't want to lie to him. Alpha wiped away the tear as discreetly as he could. He could hardly stand to lie to Liz anymore. It made it even worse he could hear her thoughts. And he also knew that if he told her he knew who she was, what she was, she'd not like him anymore. So, he put on a smile, and looked Liz in the eyes.

'Well, don't worry about that. What happened in the past happened, and no one could have stopped it. So, let's go and have some fun.
Can you do that for me?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knight in...No Armor (Innovator)   Knight in...No Armor (Innovator) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:13 am

Liz couldn't believe her eyes, did he shed a tear over her..? B-but he had just met her...Liz had found a guy who had ACTUAL feelings and was kind of heroic. ANNNND most shocking of all, he actually cared about her...

(Mind)
"He just met me though? And guys like this, they...don't exist."
o.o

Lizandra thought all of this as he spoke to her and then at the end of his sentence she smiled waveringly at him and spoke.

"Ya, I think I can manage that."

After which time she moved to wipe the tear from his eye, showing that she indeed had noticed it, but after doing so ended up caressing his cheek, which led to the slow awkward pause in which she looked at him for a moment and then leaned forward and quickly pecked him. However, realizing the embarrassment of what she had just done was actually more than what she could handle. So no sooner did she make her lustful mistake, she quickly leaned back, removing her lips and looked away blood red all over her face. In fact, she almost matched her hair.

(Mind)
"Ohmygosh,ohmygosh,ohmygosh! TELL ME I DID NOT JUST DO THAT! What do I do, WHAT DO I DO!? Ok, use your spider-powers and disappear, that's it.....DARN, didn't work, NEED PLAN B!"

As Lizandra thought all of this she stayed turned away from Alpha, not daring to look back at him for fear of his awkward reaction look. What had made her do that, she never did anything without careful thought usually? Then again, every teen, even a super teen sometimes couldn't control their emotions.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Knight in...No Armor (Innovator)   Knight in...No Armor (Innovator) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:05 pm

What. What? thought Alpha. Now he really felt like a doofus. Liz had seen the tear, and had caressed his face. And then she kissed him! She was red, but he was cherry red. He immediately went back on his knees next to Liz.

'Um...Liz? There's um...oh dear god...'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knight in...No Armor (Innovator)   Knight in...No Armor (Innovator) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:19 pm

(Mind)
"Spidey incognito powers ACTIVATE!.....Dang it"

Liz closed her eyes as she realized she had to deal with the situation, oh gawd!

"I know, I know, I'm sorry...I really have like absolutely no clue what came over me...You just seemed so sincere, which is weird because where I live most guys only have one thought when it comes to me and---I'm so sorry."

She was rambling, but stopped herself and excepted that she had probably just messed everything up.

"*Sigh* I'm just gonna go before I make a bigger fool of myself."

As she spoke she placed her hands in her face and then threw them to her side with a deep exasperating sigh before maneuvering to leave.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Knight in...No Armor (Innovator)   Knight in...No Armor (Innovator) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:52 pm

Alpha continued sitting on his knees while Liz talked. When she started to leave, he sprung up and held her hand. 'Liz! Don't leave. Everyone makes mistakes. Including sincere guys like. me,' he said, trying to smile. Holding her other hand, he continued talking.

'I don't mind what happened. Cause either way, you're the kindest, most amazing person I've ever met.
And nothing will change me wanting to be friends with you. Or maybe even more than friends.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knight in...No Armor (Innovator)   Knight in...No Armor (Innovator) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knight in...No Armor (Innovator)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next