Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Meeting yourself (AU Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Meeting yourself (AU Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Meeting yourself (AU Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Meeting yourself (AU Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Meeting yourself (AU Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Meeting yourself (AU Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Meeting yourself (AU Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Meeting yourself (AU Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Meeting yourself (AU Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Meeting yourself (AU Official thread) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMeeting yourself (AU Official thread) - Page 2 Voting_barMeeting yourself (AU Official thread) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Meeting yourself (AU Official thread) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMeeting yourself (AU Official thread) - Page 2 Voting_barMeeting yourself (AU Official thread) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Meeting yourself (AU Official thread)

Go down 
+4
RageofArgos
Emmz
Energy
Moon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Meeting yourself (AU Official thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting yourself (AU Official thread)   Meeting yourself (AU Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:19 pm

Claira followed eric threw a white portal and was amased to see herself in male form and walked up to him and smiled them both shaking each others hands and said their own names and added nice to meet you at the end.

"You forgot to shoot you monkey tail back in"

Clark said pointing at her tail she shot it back in and pionted to his tail.

"you forgot too"

they both laughed as he poped it back in and started to talk about super heros.

Maria snuck into the portal and saw herself but in male form hm looing at her both looking freeked and narrowed heir eyes flashing their barcodes at eachother. and snuck over to each other comparing back round storeis as if making sure they really were each other.

Last edited by Paige on Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Meeting yourself (AU Official thread)   Meeting yourself (AU Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:55 pm

Bow hopped through the portal, "Wow! This is so cool!" Her male counterpart, looking the other way of course, said in return, "I know right! I can't wait to meet girl me!" *chuckle* Rain and Wayne turned to face each other as she said, "Me nei-""IT'S YOU!" they said together.

"I'm Rain Lynn Bow!"

"I'm Wayne Lee Tie!"

"I GET IT!"

They locked arms and skipped to get a good view of this realm's stage.

Jane walked through the portal, "Interesting..." She said as she peered around. She saw her guy leaning on the same wall she was on the other side. She walked over. "Jane, you?" "Joe..."

"Interesting..." She leaned against the wall and closed her eyes waiting.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Meeting yourself (AU Official thread)   Meeting yourself (AU Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:49 pm

Rex was one of the few remaining in the building. Everyone else had stepped through a portal to who knows where. Rex climbed up on the stage and looked into the portal, a swirling mass somehow kept in a circular shape. Now everyone had went through but him. He looked around. Yep. The only one.

'Well, here goes nothing.'

Rex than proceed to run in, thinking he was looking dramatic. As he went in he could feel himself being pulled and pushed at the same time, and he instantly came out of the portal. As soon as he ran out he barreled into a girl, knocking them both to the ground.

'Sorry!' My name's Rex.'

Rex got up as quick as he could and looked down to the girl. She looked a lot like him. And as Rex looked around, he noticed everyone who was in the building before was with someone who looked a lot like them. He looked gain to the girl, who had gotten up. She was brushing herself off.

'No, no, it's my fault. I shouldn't have been standing there...I'm Roxie.'
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting yourself (AU Official thread)   Meeting yourself (AU Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:10 am

Moved...because this is an AU thread...not a regular thread...so it should be in the Free Roleplay section...'nuff said... Wink
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Meeting yourself (AU Official thread)   Meeting yourself (AU Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:56 am

"What about your angel and demon?" asked Annie "Hamino and Exenen, you?" asked Andrew "Harmony and Ellenia" replied Annie with a smile "so we're going to save the universe and stuff?" asked Annie "that's what I understand" replied Andrew with a chuckle.

Ayumu just sighed in bordum "so now what?..." she asked "I dunno, I think they're just making sure everyone got through now" said Akimaru "ok...what after?" asked Ayumu "how the heck should I know" said Akimaru as he rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting yourself (AU Official thread)   Meeting yourself (AU Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:53 am

Eric and Ellen joined sides. " Okay, everyone is here. Should we close the portal? Your machine is up and running too right?" Eric asked many questions looking down at the rather cute version of him. "You worry too much! We explained everything the last time you visited! You can close the portal." Ellen reassured patting Eric on the back. Eric closed the portal and smiled. Everyone was getting to know each other, Eric and Ellen were doing good, keeping everything in order.

Ray emerged through the portal in a tumbling fashion. Many people looking at her oddly. Whispers carried through the crowd then everyone went back to introducing themselves. Ray flew to the ceiling looking for someone like her. She saw no one. " Of course, my match doesn't show up. I really wanted to see what I loo- OOF!" Ray said being cut off and run into. "I'M HERE! I JUST HAD SOME TROU-OOF!" Ryan yelled hitting ray and hitting the floor. Ryan was practically pinning Ray to the floor, awkward!

"Hey watch where your flying!" Ray yelled at Ryan throwing her fist in a rage kind of way. " Hey! You were just in my flying zone!" Ryan argued rolling off Ray with a grunt. They sat side by side and both began chuckling. " Ray." Ray introduce sticking out her hand. " Ryan." Ryan introduced shaking Ray's hand still chuckling.

Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Meeting yourself (AU Official thread)   Meeting yourself (AU Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:58 pm

As everyone had crossed the portal safely,both Metas looked over the scene were the two others had tumbled on themselves Ray and Ryan to be precise clumsy for sure Kazuro murmured back at the hawk girl with a tiny sigh yeah i dont say,its way true and weird Katera admitted with a bored huff and watched the others speak over theirs respective counterpart,nothing was happening yet,but it was surely time to do something atleast.She looked over to Eric can we just visit this place now her voice demanded
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting yourself (AU Official thread)   Meeting yourself (AU Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:15 am

*Bump!* Don't let this thread die!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting yourself (AU Official thread)   Meeting yourself (AU Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:05 am

BUMP!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting yourself (AU Official thread)   Meeting yourself (AU Official thread) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting yourself (AU Official thread)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2