Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Stringing up the blue(open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Stringing up the blue(open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Stringing up the blue(open to all) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Stringing up the blue(open to all) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Stringing up the blue(open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Stringing up the blue(open to all) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Stringing up the blue(open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Stringing up the blue(open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Stringing up the blue(open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Stringing up the blue(open to all) Vote_lcapStringing up the blue(open to all) Voting_barStringing up the blue(open to all) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Stringing up the blue(open to all) Vote_lcapStringing up the blue(open to all) Voting_barStringing up the blue(open to all) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Stringing up the blue(open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character
Name: Annabella
Code Name: Python
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Stringing up the blue(open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Stringing up the blue(open to all)   Stringing up the blue(open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:10 am

Annabella walked innocently down the street, long red hair down and swaying lightly with her movements. She might look innocent to most. But if you really knew her, you would know she was up to no good. And she was. A few alleys back, four police men were strung up, snakes holding each of them up a few feet off the ground, knocked out cold. She was planning on a couple more hanging up there before she was done cop hunting.

She had gained a new little power and apperence. She wanted to try out the little addition she got. And she knew how she was gonna do it. She just hoped no one got in the way, especially a titan that knew she was on Symbiote. Kris would have her head and her snake's heads if he knew that she was planning on killing these cops. He would probably trap her in her room.

She saw a couple of cops talking in a car. She smirked and made a small but venomous snake appear on the hood of the car to get their attention. it did and they screamed, jumping out of the car. They saw Annabella. She smiled and waved softly at them. She then turned and took off. They ran after her fast as they could. She smirked. She slowed to a stop in front of the alley where the other four where. She turned to look at the cops, a smirk on her face.

The cops reached to pull out their gun and tazer. They panicked when they didn't feel or see them. They looked over at Annabella. Annabella was now holding two guns and two tazers in her hands, four snakes around her. Appearently on the way to the alley, the snakes had stolen the guns and tazer while they ran after her. They looked at her worriedly. She smirked. She grabbed them and dragged them to the others. She held them up one at a time and a snake hosited them up the rest of the way. She smirked and sat on the ground, waiting for the other four to wake up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stringing up the blue(open to all)   Stringing up the blue(open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:02 am

Suddenly from somewhere up above multiple web balls zoomed past Anna and hit each of the snakes in the face that were holding the cops. Then from the sidewall of a building out of the deepest corner crawled the figure of a person with glowing visor like goggles. Her lenses took a picture of Annabella's face and immediately pulled up her criminal record along with powers, allowing the unknown assailant to know who she was dealing with.

"Your taking my shtick, ya know that right?"

Then out of the shadows the 5'5 girl known as , Spider-Girl could be seen on the wall, who then threw a web-capsule net at the girl while front flipping off the side of the building to the ground in a hunched position.

"Hog tieing your pray in high places is for spiders, not snakes! Oh well, guess I'll just have to take one of your trademarks then and strike from a corner."
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Stringing up the blue(open to all)   Stringing up the blue(open to all) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:31 am

The snakes hissed and let go of their prey as they were blinded, dropping the two awake cops and the four not-quite awake cops on to the concrete ground below. They landed with a SMACK, knocking all of them out. Annabella rolled her eyes softly. "Idiots."she murmured. The snakes attempted to get the sticky web substaint off of their eyes.

She looked over at the interrupter of her fun. She had heard of Spider-man, but Spider-girl? She chuckled and shot up as the capsule came toward her. She grunted as she landed on a low fire escape. "I've heard of Spider-man, so you must be a fan of his, trying to act like him and be a hero, right? Well I got news for you, kid. This ain't my first rodeo and I ain't afraid to hurt a human in a fancy suit. And I don't always attack from corners sweetheart."she snickered. She climbed up the fire escape sides to get a bit higher. She hissed, flipping her new and poison filled fangs.

A king cobra appeared behind the Spider-man fangirl and hissed on the wall. It lunged toward her, attempting to sinking it's fangs in to her shoulder or back. It hissed as it came, mouth wide open and fangs sharp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stringing up the blue(open to all)   Stringing up the blue(open to all) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:21 am

The cops dropped to the floor, they were down, but at least they weren't out thanks to Liz. Now Spidey had to just focus on kicking snake girl's but, which might be a problem. It always seemed whenever she faced elementals, robots, other supers...BAM! She was on top, but when it came to other creature like metas she got her butt handed to her.

"Right, trying to be a hero. Well since you're a fan of spider-man comics too maybe you know about one of his most famous powers too..."

As Lizandra spoke and the snake pounced at her she performed a full on tripple backsault over the snake as it lunged and landed on the ground below. Then immediately following shot mutliple web-balls at Annabella and the cobra.

"The spider-sense!? Ring a bell? Oh and by the way, if were sticking with the rodeo metaphor, I'm the bull-riding champ hun." Wink
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Stringing up the blue(open to all)   Stringing up the blue(open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:49 am

Annabella watched quietly, her snake tongue flicking out softly a few times as the girl talked. She paused for a moment, something inside her mind connected. She ducked and jumped to dodge the web-balls. She swung down on to a fire escape a little lower then her.

"Wait don't tell me.... You're Spider-girl, ain't you?"she asked, looking her up and down a few times. She's gotta be. It only makes sense. She chuckled softly. She then started laughing. She soon straightened up and looked at her. "This is almost too good. I always wondered if a spider could be effected by snake venom or if it doesn't do nothin."she said. She got control of the king cobra and another snake that had help her steal the weapons. They slithered to the wall then shot up the wall toward her. They hissed loudly as the lunged at her, trying to catch her.

Annabella watched with a little smirk on her lips. Something else seemed to be going on other then the snakes attempting to bite Spider-girl. She licked her fang softly in anticipation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stringing up the blue(open to all)   Stringing up the blue(open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:00 pm

"There ya go! See, I guess you're not as dumb as your hick accent makes you sound after all."

As Spider-Girl spoke, she lunged backwards into a triple round-off variation up the side of the building, and then one handed cartwheeled away from the other snake along the wall. Utilizing her wall-clinging ability to do a feat that would usually be impossible for humans. However, the snakes followed....Although, what they didn't notice was that the one handed cartwheel she did had left something on the side of the wall once her hand pressed against it. The cartwheel had left a web-capsule, which sprang open like a mine as the snakes slithered over it capturing them.

"Guess well never know scale skin."

Liz then responded confidently to Annabelle in retort to her comment about poison affecting spiders.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Stringing up the blue(open to all)   Stringing up the blue(open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:44 pm

Kris was riding his motorcycle down a street when he heard a fight, he decided to turn into the alleyway to check it out. When he saw the fight he couldn't believe it, it was Annabella fighting Spider Girl. He looked at her with anger and reved his motorcycle loud to get her attention.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Stringing up the blue(open to all)   Stringing up the blue(open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:18 pm

Annabella hissed at Spider-girl. As she had landed, a snake tail would sling out of nowhere and attempt to wrap around SG's ankle then a few more tails grab other limbs. Three snakes slithered out of the shadows and attempted to wrap themselves around Spider-girl's body and limbs. Annabella smirked as she watched the scene before her. She would free the snakes caught int he capsule later.

She hissed loudly as Kris reved his motorcycle then froze as she reliazed it was Kris, her team leader. "Shoot."she muttered. She jumped on to the side ladder as she closed her mouth and folded her fang back in. She jumped down the ladders slowly before landing on the ground. She nearly landed on one of the 6 cops laying around the alley ground. She sighed and put her hands on her hips. "I'm a little busy here Kris."she said. She didn't care that she was gonna be in trouble for fighting a hero and attempting to kill the cops. Not yet anyways.

If the snakes had been successful in capturing Spider-girl, they would have slithered down with Spider-girl in tow. If not, they would still be trying to restrain her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stringing up the blue(open to all)   Stringing up the blue(open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:26 pm

After landing and capturing the snakes, suddenly Spider-Girl felt she couldn't move her ankle.

(Mind)
"Aww, crap!"

Spider-Sense hadn't worked, because snake wasn't a danger until she landed next to it. Then as she struggled to move, suddenly more snakes wrapped around her and SPider-Girl became entangled.

Then as Kris rode up, Spidey found herself bound like the cops before her and hung upside down. Where she then yelled out to the newcomer...

"Hey! Don't ignore me after you capture me snake girl! This is the part where you're supposed to monologue your whole plan while I figure a way out of this and make witty comebacks."
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Stringing up the blue(open to all)   Stringing up the blue(open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:37 pm

Kris looked around, "Annabella, do you not understand your actions reflect the whole team?!" Kris was furious with her, she was causing trouble again and he was sure that this wouldn't turn out well, "Just untie Spider-Girl and wait at the base, we need to talk." Kris then turned to Spider-Girl, "I'm so sorry about this."
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Stringing up the blue(open to all)   Stringing up the blue(open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:49 pm

Annabella looked at Spider-girl and hissed at her. "I ain't that stupid. You want someone to tell you their plans, go looking somewhere else."she spat. She then turned to look at Kris. "And what if I dont?"she asked, walked over to the tied up SG and unfolding her fang slowly. She put an arm under Spidey's chin as thought it was an arm rest. She held a firm smirk on her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stringing up the blue(open to all)   Stringing up the blue(open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:02 pm

Spider-Girl sarcastically responded to Kris after listening to their little spat.

"Don't worry about it, happens twice a week. Last time it was Professor Squid."

SPider-Girl's spider-sense went off as the fang was held under her chin, she kinda needed to watch what she said now she guessed.

"Erm, yaaaa I'm pretty sure she's not joking."

Liz squirmed a bit.

"The heck do you feed all these snakes?....And where do you keep them all, on your body?...Actually don't answer that..."
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Stringing up the blue(open to all)   Stringing up the blue(open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:15 pm

Kris took that as a personal offense and he took out his pistol, "Neither am I. Annabella. Go. Home. Now." Kris' voiced was laced in venom, really he was getting sick of her crap. "You think I'm kidding? How about I show you how serious I am!" Kris took a shot at her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Stringing up the blue(open to all)   Stringing up the blue(open to all) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:52 pm

Annabella cried out softly in pain, hissing etched in her cry. She held her should as the bright red liquid known as blood rolled down her arm. She lifted her hand slightly and hissed softly. She removed her fangs from SG's chin rather roughly. She held on to her shoulder as she walked toward the alleyway exit. She walked next to him and whispered,"You own me a new shirt, party pooper."

Her fangs flipped out and pressed against his neck. She lifted her fangs to where they were just above his ear hole. A drop of venom leaked 'accidentaly' in to his ear. She snickered then hissed loudly in his ear as she walked off, not doing anything with the snakes or Spidey. She was about to leave the alleyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stringing up the blue(open to all)   Stringing up the blue(open to all) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:38 am

"Well that could've gone better...Say quick draw, mind getting me down?"

Liz was still tied up, and didn't feel like taking the time to figure out how to get out of the snake's grasp. Her ideas for escape were unfortunately sucking today; one included telling bad jokes in slitheren until they released her and the other was to tickle them until she could shimmy free...Did snakes even have a tickle spot?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stringing up the blue(open to all)   Stringing up the blue(open to all) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stringing up the blue(open to all)
Page 1 of 1