Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Symbiotic Leaders (Kris vs Tim) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Symbiotic Leaders (Kris vs Tim) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Symbiotic Leaders (Kris vs Tim) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Symbiotic Leaders (Kris vs Tim) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Symbiotic Leaders (Kris vs Tim) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Symbiotic Leaders (Kris vs Tim) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Symbiotic Leaders (Kris vs Tim) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Symbiotic Leaders (Kris vs Tim) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Symbiotic Leaders (Kris vs Tim) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Symbiotic Leaders (Kris vs Tim) Vote_lcapThe Symbiotic Leaders (Kris vs Tim) Voting_barThe Symbiotic Leaders (Kris vs Tim) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Symbiotic Leaders (Kris vs Tim) Vote_lcapThe Symbiotic Leaders (Kris vs Tim) Voting_barThe Symbiotic Leaders (Kris vs Tim) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Symbiotic Leaders (Kris vs Tim)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Symbiotic Leaders (Kris vs Tim) Empty
PostSubject: The Symbiotic Leaders (Kris vs Tim)   The Symbiotic Leaders (Kris vs Tim) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:42 pm

I walked into the Park, screwing around with a knife. Medics were standing by just in case we hurt each other too bad. I looked around, "Timmy! You here? Or were to scared of getting your ass kicked?" I teased, trying to get him out of where ever he was.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Symbiotic Leaders (Kris vs Tim)   The Symbiotic Leaders (Kris vs Tim) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:46 pm

Tim threw one of his swords in front of Kris. He was leaned against a tree with something new gripped between his lips a cigar. He stepped forward and swung his other sword in a circle. Tim said seriously, "Oh I'm here, I'm surprised your not still looking for your ex." He knew it was a low blow since she had literally vanished one night but he didn't want Kris taking this lightly. Tim grabbed the other sword and pulled it from the ground, he began fully utilizing his brain to slow things and asked seriously. "So then shall we begin with a hand shake, or a nod?'
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Symbiotic Leaders (Kris vs Tim)   The Symbiotic Leaders (Kris vs Tim) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:51 pm

I growled slightly, "She's dead for all I care," I took the sword and rested the flat against the back of my neck, "Start however you want, I just want to fight," a wild grin painted across my face, it was unlike Tim had ever seen me make, it was a mixture of recent emotional pain, pent up aggression, and little hints of insanity.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Symbiotic Leaders (Kris vs Tim)   The Symbiotic Leaders (Kris vs Tim) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:55 pm

Tim nodded and held the sword as a fencer would. He watched Kris and nodded to signal him waited a half second and lunged forward swinging the shining metal at his left knee. Tim grabbed a smooth rock from his pocket and threw it at Kris's chest as hard as he could with the other hand. The sword was the distraction since the rock would feel like he was hit with a bowling ball from the second story. Tim's eyes tracked Kris's limbs.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Symbiotic Leaders (Kris vs Tim)   The Symbiotic Leaders (Kris vs Tim) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:00 pm

I watched his hand and jumped away from Tim as soon as he swung the sword, I would then throw smoke bombs around our clearing and get up. As I ran around, my footsteps seemed to make no sounds, "You're not the only dirty fighter here." I grinned as I ran straight towards where I remember Tim was and slashed at him.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Symbiotic Leaders (Kris vs Tim)   The Symbiotic Leaders (Kris vs Tim) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:03 pm

Tim had leapt back at the sight of the bombs clearing the smoke and continuing the back pedal. Tim waited crouched mostly behind a tree so he'd be able to see with some cover in case Kris came out shooting. Tim had the sword fully hidden behind the trunk. He watched the smoke and waited for the wind to clear it or for Kris to come out of the smoke. He'd grabbed another rock to throw as soon as he saw Kris.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Symbiotic Leaders (Kris vs Tim)   The Symbiotic Leaders (Kris vs Tim) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:56 pm

Once the smoke cleared, I made damn sure to stay behind Tim. I walked towards him quietly and threw a knife at each of his ankles and decided to slice at his wrist, seeing the rock. "Didn't your mother ever teach you not to throw things? It's rude," I laughed and took out another smoke bomb.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Symbiotic Leaders (Kris vs Tim)   The Symbiotic Leaders (Kris vs Tim) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:18 pm

Tim's new hearing kicked in and he Lesotho up onto his hands and then flipped away again. Tim looked at Kris and asked seriously "didn't I tell you a homicidal possessed warlock killed my family and raised me. Rude wasn't a lesson he taught." Tim pulled his pistol and fired, there was no delay in the action clearly it wasn't a mechanical weapon. Tim looked at the shallow cut on his wrist thanking everything he didn't use poison.

(Moon wants you on CB)
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Symbiotic Leaders (Kris vs Tim)   The Symbiotic Leaders (Kris vs Tim) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:04 pm

I heard the gunshots and quickly absorbed the electricty from the gun, causing it to fail. I then absorbed the kinetic energy in the bullets, dropping them like flies, "Didn't think I could do that, did ya?"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Symbiotic Leaders (Kris vs Tim)   The Symbiotic Leaders (Kris vs Tim) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:55 am

Tim said seriously "I wasn't worried about it." He Lesotho forward swinging the sword down with both hands his inhuman strength driving the blade faster than a normal strike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Symbiotic Leaders (Kris vs Tim)   The Symbiotic Leaders (Kris vs Tim) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Symbiotic Leaders (Kris vs Tim)
Page 1 of 1