Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Witch in the tower (open to titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Witch in the tower (open to titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Witch in the tower (open to titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Witch in the tower (open to titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Witch in the tower (open to titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Witch in the tower (open to titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Witch in the tower (open to titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Witch in the tower (open to titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Witch in the tower (open to titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Witch in the tower (open to titans) Vote_lcapWitch in the tower (open to titans) Voting_barWitch in the tower (open to titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Witch in the tower (open to titans) Vote_lcapWitch in the tower (open to titans) Voting_barWitch in the tower (open to titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Witch in the tower (open to titans)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Witch in the tower (open to titans) Empty
PostSubject: Witch in the tower (open to titans)   Witch in the tower (open to titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:53 am

Hey guys, I'm just trying to continue my plot thing with Sabrina (since its like the only thing Sabrina is in right now) so hopefully Moon772 (eric) and the other titans will post and reply.

Sabrina stood before the door to the Titans tower. She was a member of the HIVE, but not a very well known member. Not yet any way. But what she was planning was sure to make her the envy of all other HIVE students. She knocked on the door and beside her Azraya purred contently. Even the winged cat was eager to start on this plot. Sabrina shifted her bag of note books on her back and shifted the notebook in her arm as well.

"Stop fidgeting, they wont know who you are. Your not well known around here."
Azraya advised.

Sabrina sighed and looked down at her familiar who was looking right back up at her. Sabrina pulled in a long slow breathe and let it out slowly then nodded to the Siamese. Azraya nodded back and licked her paw then dragged it across her face then sat contently again. The witch and the winged cat waited for some one to answer the door, and when they did the witch would put her plan into action. Her plan to destroy the Titans from the inside out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu

PostSubject: Re: Witch in the tower (open to titans)   Witch in the tower (open to titans) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:43 am

The door swung open, two glittering gold eyes sparkled in the reflection of Sabrina's own icy blue eyes, and what appeared to be a guy in... drag. Yes: drag. Fake boobs, tight-fitting sequin dress, big bouncy hair, super stiletto hills, long eyelashes, full lipstick, and all-over perfect makeup, posture, appearance, and even the girlish voice. Everything.

The day having been a boring one, Honest now leaned against the door to Titans Tower, smacking his gum loudly, in his favourite drag queen getup. Not being phased by donning such a preposterous outfit, Honest casually looked Sabrina up and down.

"Sorry, but the Moulin Rogue doesn't take in strays with pets anymore," he joked ambiguously, "nah, I'm just kidding, kid. About the Moulin Rouge part. Welcome to Titans Tower. Usually, villains don't have the gall to just walk up and knock on our door––or the manners, at least. So, what's your deal? Who do you like the least? You want to blow up the Universe, take over the world? Just return some spite that has been hurled? Or... are you actually not what you look like and are somehow a good guy? You already rescued a cat from a tree, I see. Whoopee."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Witch in the tower (open to titans)   Witch in the tower (open to titans) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:43 pm

Sabrina stood, not knowing what to say. This...girl? Guy? Shouldn't know she was a villain! She hadn't even done much if anything to earn that title around here. Sure she joined in the HIVE but all she did there was learn to better her powers.

Azraya hissed at Honest when he said something about rescuing a cat from a tree,"watch your tongue. I would never let myself be so low that I would ever need help to escape a tree. You on the other paw-"

"Azraya, enough." Sabrina whispered to her familiar. She then turned her attention back to the show in front of her," I don't know what I have done to anger you, but I was hoping I could join the titans. I am a witch of sorts and would like to use my powers to help. This is my familiar, Azraya. She is not like your average house cat."

Azraya snorted and glared at Honest with full distaste. "Well, I do have one bit of info for you Sabrina. This one's male. Very strange one though. I guess the Titans aren't all their cracked up to be if their letting loons in."

Sabrina held back the laugh that threatened to escape as the winged cat put this info into her mind. Maybe this would be easier then she thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch in the tower (open to titans)   Witch in the tower (open to titans) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:40 pm

“Wow, what a fond trait to have! Your cat can deduce gender. I am also a master of deduction! You see, I deduce that both of you cannot distinguish the art of sarcasm, Honest replied childishly with a wink; he really meant no harm or disrespect, but Grace’s openness to taking in strangers really ticked Honest off. He had been subjugated to a really, really, really hard punch to his gut––even though he did have it coming––from Silent Night, one of the five of the first Teen Titans to take up residency as well as holding the official title since Robin, Cyborg, Starfire, Beast Boy, and Raven.

“Sabrina, is it? I like the name. Before you come in, though, you’ll need to give me more to like than that. How about a demonstration of your powers? I mean, I’m not usually the guy to become wary when a stereotype presents itself––in your case, being a ‘witch’––but I am a little biased.”

Honest was still standing in the door frame. “I usually don’t look like this, by the way. I’m much prettier.”
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Witch in the tower (open to titans)   Witch in the tower (open to titans) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:48 pm

Eric walked down the stairs in yawned. " Honest you talk to loud, you woke me up." Eric said stretching out his arms and smiled. He peered over Honest to see Sabrina. She was here again? I guess she didn't give up that easily, she really wanted to be a titan. Eric stuck his tongue out at the cat and smiled at Sabrina.

" Hey Sabrina!" Eric said happily, he walked closer to the both of them and looked at Honest. " her powers are amazing!" Eric complimented with hand gestures, he was a very interesting character. Always trying to make someone laugh, it was sort of like a hobby of his.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Witch in the tower (open to titans)   Witch in the tower (open to titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:06 am

Azraya growled in response to Eric sticking his tongue at her.

Sabrina smiled at Eric,"Nice to see you again. And yes I suppose me calling myself a "witch" would set some people off." She flipped over to a page with some simple little dragons with butterfly wings. She held her hand over the page and allowed her tattoo and eyes to glow. The small dragons started to flutter up off the page and circle the air around Honest's head.

"Usually I use something a lot bigger, but I figure this should do for a demo." Sabrina said closing the notebook and tucking it under her arm.

One of the tiny dragons landed on Eric's ear and began to argue with another about perch rights.

Azraya jumped up onto her witch's shoulder, then swat at a bright orange one that disappeared into dust.

"When the are destroyed though, they are gone for good. They turn into dust though, less to clean up at least." Sabrina said as she caught some of the dust as it fell to the ground.

"This one here is a shifter. He uses masks to turn into others. Watch your back with him. And we already know Eric there." Azraya purred in Sabrina's ear.

Sabrina nodded to her, letting the winged cat know she understood. Kinda.

(Any way, Azraya can only be heard by Sabrina since Azraya communicates mentally with her witch. just letting you know.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch in the tower (open to titans)   Witch in the tower (open to titans) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:13 am

ooc:// Haha, that's a good thing, Foal! Otherwise, Honest would NEVER let Sabrina or Azraya into the tower!

bic://
"Ohhhhhh, Eric. When will you discover that you are privileged to wake up to the sound of my gorgeous voice?" Liev chittered amusedly, but was a little less enthusiastic when he realised that Eric and Sabrina had previously met. Nonetheless, this witch character was becoming more and more interesting to Liev as both Eric put in a good word for her, then her powers proving to not disappoint. The dragons were incredibly cute and the unique power itself was entertaining, but still...

"Eric," Honest began flatly, "I hope you haven't brought this dear girl to our Tower by means of infatuated teenage love; no offense to either of you, but calling yourself a hero and fighting baddies just to be with another is one of the most unintelligent things one can do. Young miss, tell me the truth. Why are you here? Oh, and don't even dare to think about lying to me unless you have one hell of an amazing poker face or a stupid wish to be disgusted upon. There's a reason why they call me 'Honest.' I am the master of lies, of course."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Witch in the tower (open to titans)   Witch in the tower (open to titans) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:57 am

Sabrina looked at Honest with a confused look for a moment," Uh, what do you mean? If you think I fell into some kind of relationship with that road raged motorcyclist, then you are mistaken." She said, "and besides, I have come to the Titans to simply try to better my powers while helping the city. And I would like to get to know the Titans, from what I hear you have an amazing and large team."

Azraya yawned widely as if to let every one know she was still there, "And I must follow my witch, plus I am sure you have a fridge, and possibly some milk."

Sabrina looked down at her feline, "you know what that does to you. And I really don't want to put up with that ever again."

"So I get a little tipsy, I don't see what the issue is." Azraya purred.

"Try completely drunk into stupidity! And you get very cranky on top of that."
Sabrina muttered back. Then she realized she was still in front of the Titans tower, with two Titans giving her a review. She bit her lip, "sorry, I'm used to speaking to her out loud."

Azraya purred even louder.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Witch in the tower (open to titans)   Witch in the tower (open to titans) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:59 am

Eric laughed at Honest's side comment. " Loud, voice." Eric corrected with a cheesy look. He looked at Honest and Sabrina, maybe he should have asked more questions. He didn't really think about it. Honest was a master of lies but his name was Honest? Honestly (Pun intended) that with kind of cheesy.

"Teen age love? Haven't you heard about Paige?" Eric said not losing his cool, all though inside he had some rage burn through his veins. He turned to Sabrina and remembered when She helped him with a dragon. " If it helps Sabrina's case, She helped me defeat a dragon." Eric said trying to help Sabrina. It actual sounded kind of weird, two people defeating a Dragon.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Witch in the tower (open to titans)   Witch in the tower (open to titans) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:26 pm

Sabrina looked over at Eric, glad he was helping her out. She wanted to get this plan in motion wanted to become the greatest HIVE member ever, but first she had to get in, and that wasn't as easy as she had originally thought with this guy telling her he could tell lies from truth.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch in the tower (open to titans)   Witch in the tower (open to titans) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:01 pm

Honest was getting a real kick out of this; it was so easy to get a reaction out of both of them even though he knew it was completely immature. "Alright, kiddos, lighten up and start getting used to relationship mockery from me. I think I know everything because I'm twenty-two, I've been married and even had a step-son. However, both my wife and child were murdered by a petty thief with the scummiest of moral codes. That is why I came back as a Teen Titan and that's why I'm telling you now. Don't take your childhood for granted. This team is not a training ground for would-be heroes. You get to our level first, then you can come in here with the priority to rid this corrupted city of the type of crime that kills innocent women and children. It's an ugly career. I don't forgive, I don't forget, and I look down upon villains with the most intense superiority."

That would phase anyone. It was meant to; Honest was laughing so profusely to himself when both Eric, Sabrina, and the talking cat, Azraya were talking. Therefore, he had missed the opportunity to watch Sabrina as she responded to his question about why she decided to join the Teen Titans. Plus, the images of those cute, little, pixie-like dragons were so cute! Speaking thus, Honest thought of another wise-crack.

"Did the dragon you slay have butterfly wings, too?"

Another test. The response would determine Sabrina's admittance or rejection.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Witch in the tower (open to titans)   Witch in the tower (open to titans) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:58 pm

Sabrina smiled at Honest's last comment,"well, actually the dragon was a lot larger, and quite a bit more skeletal." Sabrina responded, "I would say kind of zombie dragon looking." She was hoping that this wasn't just another test. She didn't want it to slip out that she had created the dragon and set it lose upon the cemetery.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Witch in the tower (open to titans)   Witch in the tower (open to titans) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:13 pm

Eric took pity on Honest. He's wife and kid was murdered? He understood his pain, both his parents were murdered, but he figured out a year later. Some people in this Tower had the most extraordinary stories on why they came here. Then others was simple, "My parents died and I turned to the best Hero's in JumpCity". Everyone had a story, you kept it or let it out, Sabrina acted like she was hiding something. Now they had to find out if it was something good or bad.

Eric turned to Honest, looking down on the people who chose the wrong path. " I tend to frown upon the people who choose the wrong path. But everyone deserves a second chance, I've met both HIVE and Symboite members. Both are mostly meant for evil, but I meant some pretty cool people in there. I gave them a second chance, don't forget that Honest." Eric lectured acting a lot older then he was.

OOC: When Eric talks about HIVE people he isn't implying that to Sabrina.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch in the tower (open to titans)   Witch in the tower (open to titans) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:51 pm

“Like I said, this isn’t a home for strays... especially those who stray from the path of justice. If one of our own can go rogue so easily and abruptly as Katarzyna Dolinski did by killing my best friend, Model Eleven, it’s only that much easier to have another casualty. People are not what they seem, Eric, and I don’t mean that in a positive way for H.I.V.E. and Symbiote members, nor any other supervillain wannabe training camps for that matter,” Liev replied flatly, coldly, and without sign of feeling the least bit ashamed of his dark answer. However, Sabrina had passed his test... a test to see if she had any humour. By not challenging Liev’s sarcasm, she had gotten a passing grade. Without skipping a beat, Honest casually continued. “Alright, kid, you’re in... as a trial run. Prove yourself useful when we get a call, and I might consider letting you share some of our food, too. But until then, you’ll have to buy your own.”
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Witch in the tower (open to titans)   Witch in the tower (open to titans) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:53 am

Sabrina was nervous as the two began to talk about the HIVE. She hoped it would just pass as 'hoping to be excepted" jitters. Then Honest said the words that let her know her acting had worked, he had allowed her in. Even if it was just a trial run, that was all Sabrina needed.

Azraya didn't even wait for Sabrina's response. The cat jumped to the ground and trotted in, between Honest's legs and over to the couch where she happily flew up to the back and layed across the head rest.

"Really? You mean I'm actually going to be working with the Titans? ALRIGHT!"
Sabrina wasn't acting now, she was excited that her plan was moving forward, she was going to be able to see all the Titans powers, abilities, strategies, and so on. Not to mention she would have some killer secrets about the tower to tell back at the HIVE when she single handed defeated the famous Teen Titans.

She glanced over to where Azraya was now sleeping and smiled. It had been a long time since the two of them had some real decent sleep. Even back at the HIVE she had a room mate who was always snoring or leaving her papers and chemistry tubes all over the place. She smiled at Eric, showing that she appreciated his help in getting in.

Sabrina walked into the living room of the titans tower and looked around. Where to start where to start. she thought eagerly to herself. Where should she start trying to earn their trust, where should she start looking for breaks in their security, where should she start learning about the team? All this going through her mind she looked back at Honest and Eric.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witch in the tower (open to titans)   Witch in the tower (open to titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Witch in the tower (open to titans)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next