Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Be one with nature... sort of... [Jinx/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Be one with nature... sort of... [Jinx/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Be one with nature... sort of... [Jinx/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Be one with nature... sort of... [Jinx/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Be one with nature... sort of... [Jinx/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Be one with nature... sort of... [Jinx/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Be one with nature... sort of... [Jinx/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Be one with nature... sort of... [Jinx/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Be one with nature... sort of... [Jinx/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Be one with nature... sort of... [Jinx/Open] - Page 2 Vote_lcapBe one with nature... sort of... [Jinx/Open] - Page 2 Voting_barBe one with nature... sort of... [Jinx/Open] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Be one with nature... sort of... [Jinx/Open] - Page 2 Vote_lcapBe one with nature... sort of... [Jinx/Open] - Page 2 Voting_barBe one with nature... sort of... [Jinx/Open] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Be one with nature... sort of... [Jinx/Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character
Name: Annabella
Code Name: Python
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Be one with nature... sort of... [Jinx/Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be one with nature... sort of... [Jinx/Open]   Be one with nature... sort of... [Jinx/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:05 pm

Mars listened quietly, happily whining softly from the petting she was recieving. She was glad that Tib thought she was a good pet. She smiled softly. She frowned softly on occasion as she listened. She perked slightly when she heard about this dark magic girl hearing the new of people being dragged in to the woods. She had heard about it also. But she wasn't the one doing it. She wouldn't hurt a human with out orders from Tib to. She wasn't really that kind of person.

"I've heard about what your talking about, people getting dragged in to the forest without a trace. I'm not really that kind of person to be honest. I may look mean and/or tough and I know demon dogs aren't really known for being kind, but my many masters before have taught me to be nicer then a normal demon dog. But I don't know what master does every second of the day so...."she trailed off softly. She hoped Tib wouldn't get mad at her for accusing him. Its happened before.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Be one with nature... sort of... [Jinx/Open]   Be one with nature... sort of... [Jinx/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:31 pm

Tiberius said seriously "human meat is not fit for eating. If I had killed them the bodies would be found." Tiberius wasn't upset with Mars he had been accused of much worse. Tiberius looked at the trees and said "there are traces though you people just don't know how or where to look.(open ended no villain set right?)
Tiberius laughed a little and looked at Raven saying "their right in front of you and you can't see them can you?"
Back to top Go down
observer
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
observer

PostSubject: Re: Be one with nature... sort of... [Jinx/Open]   Be one with nature... sort of... [Jinx/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:21 am

Unlikely stories.

Raven was constantly catching herself on a thought that she, right now, is listening to two monstrous creatures, with long fangs, teeth, claws, and other nasty surprises, trying to convince her that they're peaceful, and have never ever hurt any humans in these woods. It was ... well, very unlikely for them to be telling the truth, and yet...

I sense no lie...

They were ... honest? Perfectly so, especially the one that branded herself as Demon Hound. Her unsettling innocence and honesty were hard to duplicate even for a trained actor. Or, at least, that was what Raven thought... And now in front of her was a dilemma - either not believe them, and stay on the safe side. Or trust their word and risk disappearances to continue...

But then she heard a weird cackle within her own mind. She recognized it immediately - it was her own Irony. She wasn't here to look for source of missing humans to begin with, and secondly... well... Who am I to judge who's dangerous and who's not? Raven herself was half-demon, and she commanded powerful dark energies. If anything, she was the most dangerous one here, both in power, and, probably, mind as well. This was what was making irony laugh so hard. The girl's facial expression finally softened a bit, as she looked upon the two, though cautiousness was still there.

But ... if it is not them... then who?

- I see... I ... sorry for making fast assumptions. - she nodded, lowering herself down a bit, the energy balls dimming, energy no longer channeled through them. She wanted this to be just a hike in the forest, remembering stuff happening here. But it seemed that the hero syndrome was catching up on her too. Now she had to dedicate her time investigating these disappearances. Something police should've done in the first place.

- But if it is not you, it must be ... something else. You two live around here, don't you? - Raven asked, looking around warily. - Have you noticed someone, or something, that would be out of place in these parts?
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Be one with nature... sort of... [Jinx/Open]   Be one with nature... sort of... [Jinx/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:30 pm

Mars smiled softly at the dark girl. She moved a few red strands of hair out of her face by flicking her head softly to the side. "It's okay. I know appearances can be deceiving and not always in the good way."she said quietly. She tapped her tooth that stuck out of her mouth softly. She smiled then thought about things or people she'd seen dragging or luring people in to the forest or smelled human blood on. Well there was that one incident with that cyborg man or whatever he was but he just shot the man and even bothered to bring the corpse out of the forest with him. It couldn't be him.

"To be honest, I havn't looked at the bodies or anything but in the newspaper, and I can't really get a trail of the culprit from a paper, can I?"she joked. "Of course they would never let me see the body anyway since I'm not a government official or police."she said softly. She was sort of trying to hide her british accent. She sighed softly. "I wanna help but you know as said earlier, looks can be deceiving and not always in a good way."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Be one with nature... sort of... [Jinx/Open]   Be one with nature... sort of... [Jinx/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:13 am

TIberius was calm and looked over at the trees asking. "would you agree that it's extremely unusual for a body to go missing with no trace at all?" Tiberius looked back at Raven and paused a moment before saying. "Thats because it is. It's almost like the body doesn't exist anymore or it's hidden somewhere you will never look. I've seen it the thing touched them and they just started changing, they become trees. That or trees grow around them. Very unusual I'd never seen anyone with a power like that."

Tiberius was telling the truth but he'd been a good distance from it. He slithered away from them toward a tree that looked no different from the others and said. "This is the one I saw. I have no love of humans, they are cruel and violent beyond reason but I will help you hunt this thing."
Back to top Go down
observer
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
observer

PostSubject: Re: Be one with nature... sort of... [Jinx/Open]   Be one with nature... sort of... [Jinx/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 5:41 am

Touch humans... and they become trees.

Raven rose her eyebrow, eyes drifting from the dog-girl towards the alien. The girl had nothing important to say on the matter, for now, anyways. Still, what the monster said was mildly disturbing. But only mildly. In her life, Raven encountered many villains, one more twisted than the other. This was just a different way of committing evil, for reasons known only to the creature.

- An environmental freak with superpowers, who decided to take vengeance upon humanity. Didn't hear that one before. - the demon girl said with a bit of sarcasm, and shrugged. This was just a supposition, and it was made because there were quite enough with similar goals running about already. They were insane, with warped perceptions of reality, and this was no doubt the case.

And a plan was already forming in Raven's head. This thing liked to attack humans in the forest, didn't it? Casting a judging glare over herself, the girl figured she looked human enough. The only thing standing out was pale skin. So if she were just about to go wandering in the woods, eventually the assailant would come out. Question was ... how long would it take? And would she be able to handle it alone?

- If you don't like humans so much... Why do you want to help me? - Raven asked, narrowing her eyes a bit, casting a glare over the alien monster. She was suspicious to strangers, as always, and this ... whatever it was, kept giving her subtle reasons to be so. - What is your motive?
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Be one with nature... sort of... [Jinx/Open]   Be one with nature... sort of... [Jinx/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:19 pm

Mars sat quietly in the grass, messing with a blade of burnt grass, listening quietly. She seemed unuseful for now so she kept her mouth shut. She sighed softly as she tried to think of things she knew about the person who might be the culprit. She licked her fangs softly, still kind of hungry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be one with nature... sort of... [Jinx/Open]   Be one with nature... sort of... [Jinx/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be one with nature... sort of... [Jinx/Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2