Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
My Birthday... (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
My Birthday... (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
My Birthday... (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
My Birthday... (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
My Birthday... (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
My Birthday... (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
My Birthday... (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
My Birthday... (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
My Birthday... (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
My Birthday... (Open) Vote_lcapMy Birthday... (Open) Voting_barMy Birthday... (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
My Birthday... (Open) Vote_lcapMy Birthday... (Open) Voting_barMy Birthday... (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

My Birthday... (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

My Birthday... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: My Birthday... (Open)   My Birthday... (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 12:59 am

Flashes of fire danced through her mind. Tossing and turning her sleep. The girl woke up screaming and drenched in sweat. Hesitantly, she turned her head to look at the date. Her birthday...No. The anniversary of her parents death. She brought her knees up to her chest and held onto them tightly as she began to cry.

The storm had already begun. Outside of her house and stretching all across the city. And it was only the city. The meteorologists had no explanation for it, but she did. Rain knew it was her causing all of this, and the more she thought about that, the harder it rained outside. She wiped the tears from her cheeks and got dressed in a simple black dress and black shoes with a black bandanna in her hair. The only thing that wasn't black right now was her simple star earrings to symbolize that her parents were still watching her from up above. But she had killed them. Tears streamed down her face as she made her way out the door.

This was a day she wanted to spend in absolute solitude. It was not a day of celebration. It was a day of mourning. Of guilt. Of regretting that day. It was her second birthday since that dreadful time, and it was still gnawing at her soul. She was a monster. She couldn't escape that truth, no matter how hard she tried.

Once she got to the cemetery, she laid down her mother's favorite flowers on the memorial that she had made. And then dropped to her knees, sobbing uncontrollably as she let the rain wash away the tears. No words had to be said. Today was not a day for that. Today was for crying. For tearing herself apart for what she had done. Today was the day she would never forgive herself for.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday... (Open)   My Birthday... (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:14 am

As if appearing with a flash of lightning itself, Bow may notice a man sitting on a tombstone reading a peculiar book. He was in an extravagant costume; a cloak displaying blood-saturated clouds soaring across a midnight black sky, and a mask that concealed his face. All that could be discerned of him was that he was tall and had black hair, in fact...at least to no one with deductive reasoning.

If someone such as himself were looking upon him with his level of deductive reasoning, they may notice his posture; left leg down and right leg arched up comfortably, indicating he was in a position to wait, and had been doing so in a relaxed state. Or they may notice the way he read his book; such a nonchalant way about it. The fact that he was doing so in the rain spoke volumes. One might conclude that the way he went about it proposed that he was wanting to be noticed reading the book, even though his outward appearance to fool the rest of the simpletons around him showed otherwise.

Ah, but what am I saying- this isn't my story. The story today was all about the woman mourning her mother a few rows back. He looked back towards her. She seemed familiar...but he couldn't quite place it.

He decided to announce himself.

"Sorry to see you here. How long have you been mourning?"
Back to top Go down
Wolf Rain
Wolf Rain

RPG character
Name: Veniouse
Code Name: Shadow
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday... (Open)   My Birthday... (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 9:27 am

After bumping into bow in town on his last case Veniouse did some digging up on her. Being a private eye has it perks when you help the right people out. He had helped a police officer find his lost kid in one of his cases so it was easy for him to get a file on bow from the police station. There isn't much there. Just her date of birth and…wait...today her birthday! He thought as he made his way out the station. When he looked again at the file to see where she lived her also noticed something else, her parents had died today she probably would be in at the grave. He went and brought some flowers and made his way there. When he saw her he went to place the flowers on what he hoped was the right grave and just stood next to her.

“Sorry for your lost…you never told me about your parents…"

He would have hugged her but he could tell even in the rain that she was crying and didn’t want to touch her
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday... (Open)   My Birthday... (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:13 am

Cynthia had been following Bow ever since she heard her leave the band house, she had followed from the dark shadows that littered the streets on this dark and stormy morning, wearing a long, black hooded trenchcoat, the hood being deep enough to hide her face as she held a black umbrella over her, she had been watching Bow from behind a tree.

She saw the man approach her and readied herself to attack him if he tried to hurt Bow, moving closer and hiding behind one of the larger monument tombstones, watching her fellow band mate out of curiosity, she had no idea what had happened to Bow on this day but it seemed like a really personal thing so nothing was held against her, she just wanted to make sure she was okay.

She then saw yet another person approach her, her eyes narrowing at both potential targets that might need their butts kicked, but she kept a safe distance away, she wasn't sure if Bow wanted her around or not, it seemed that there were already people around her, and she knew that some people just wanted to be alone on days like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday... (Open)   My Birthday... (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:56 pm

JaK Sage saw the news report while walking past a window in the residential district with his hands in his pockets. Not only that he could literally see the random storm from his location. He slammed his fist against the window cracking it. This was definitely her, should he go to her? He didn't even know where she actually was and besides she hadn't called on him for help.

JaK Sighed.

He would probably end up worsening whatever situation it was. She was strong after all, probably much stronger than he was right now. JaK frowned, "I'll come for you one day, don't worry. And then no rain, sleet, snow, or a little thunder is gonna keep me away." As he spoke he clenched his fist as memories flashed back of his past failures, but also moments of him in the rain - those were good. Those he would hold on to in the upcoming trials in his life.

OT; EXIT THREAD
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday... (Open)   My Birthday... (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 10:28 pm

If it had been any other day, Bow may have noticed the signs. She may have seen that he was seemingly waiting for her. But today was not that day. Today someone could have breathed down her neck and she would have maintained oblivious. When he spoke, she jumped and sighed, why did she think she would be alone today?

She turned to face him, not even trying to smile like she normally would. Her violet eyes piercing through the rain as they glared at the man who intruded on her birthday. "...What do you care?" This was not the same Bow that everyone would know. She didn't have her little mask on. This was her raw and in a very foul mood.

Then another man came up that she barely knew, Veniouse, yeah, that was his name. She went wide eyed and stood up, taking a step away from the two of them. She just now realized who the other man was. Kyte, Jemmy's rival. The father of her little girl's daughter. The one that she no longer even remembered. She growled and held her head with her hands. She closed her eyes and spat through her teeth. "You're right. I never told you about my parents. So, why the hell do you know about them!?"

The girl was getting angry. All she wanted was to mourn in peace today. Couldn't the universe let her do that!? No. They had to have these two idiots interrupt her day to herself and pretend to be friends with her. It made her sick. "Neither of you care. Neither of you know. Neither of you have the right to say anything!!!" She looked up at them and her eyes seemed to turn crimson red. Fire rose from her fingertips, quickly to be put out by the rain. However, the clouds began to swirl and grew even darker. It looked like hell on earth. Like a tornado could come down and wipe them away at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday... (Open)   My Birthday... (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 3:21 am

Kyte smiled wryly under his mask; not in a way to mock the woman before him...but to respect her. It seemed she wasn't Shivering Jemmy's mindless tool...at least not for the moment. She had actually greeted him quite aggressively; asking why he cared that she was mourning. Everything would have been fine...if another idiot hadn't showed up to express his feelings about her parents' demise.

What kind of fool approaches someone about their parents on the mourning day when they weren't invited? I may sound a tad hypocritical...but at least I have a purpose for being here.

Kyte pushed off of the tombstone, standing on the ground, and began slowly approaching Bow, casting a slight glance up at the cloud cover to see how rapidly the weather was intensifying. So this girl was the center of it. He looked back at her.

"You have it wrong. Don't lump me in with that idiot over there. I do care. That's why I'm here mourning, as well." He slowly raised his arms to indicate to her that he meant no harm, and was approaching as if surrendering. When he got to her and her parents' gravestone, he would produce a flower from his sleeve as if magically, and then gently place it on their grave. He did it in a manner that indicated he was mourning as well...as if...as if he knew them.

"I must admit I did have ulterior motives coming here...I wish to speak to you." He briefly cast a glance at the man with them. "Alone." He returned his gaze to Bow. "I realize it's an inconvenient time, but I didn't mean today...just whenever you're next available."

He looked at the gravestone.

"I suppose I'll take my leave now...my deepest condolences."

He turned around, beginning to walk away. He expected Bow to call him back, due to his attitude and actions...but would keep walking even if she didn't. He only hoped he had played the part well.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Rain
Wolf Rain

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday... (Open)   My Birthday... (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 6:49 pm

Veniouse was no stranger to weird things so he wasn’t shocked by any of this but as always he was however drawn to mystery’s and the case about her parents seem like a good way to try and get closer to the girl. When he heard her tone of voice he took a step back his hands up in front of him in defense.

“I need mean to upset u I just that after everything that happened we were at least friends. Just wanted to say happy birthday I can do if u like”

The rain gave him a totally different look as his hair was usually up or spikey but today it was in the way of his eyes dripping with rain in his face. He brushes his hair aside to see what he though was fire coming from her fingers. …Or maybe he was just seeing things.

“Just wanted to be a real friend and be here for you on your special day.”

He felt the presence of others there but paid no attention to them….for now
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday... (Open)   My Birthday... (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 8:08 pm

Cynthia gave a frown to Bow, all she wanted was to be alone yet people seemed to not leave her alone, she gave a sigh, she couldn't show herself and become a hypocrite but she wanted to be there for Bow, even if it meant that they just sat in silence together.

Cynthia clenched her hands tightly as she closed her eyes, she was torn between trying to help and staying in the shadows, did Bow really need any help? Or would her turning up just make things worse? She just wanted to sit with Bow to make sure no one bothered her...
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday... (Open)   My Birthday... (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 2:30 pm

Bow knew she was losing it. Flashbacks of fire and screaming filled her mind as her eyes got wide and she began to tremble, but she couldn't stop herself. She had no control over her own body right now. The girl could barely hear over the voices in her head and she gripped around her waist, dropping to her knees by the grave and then looking up to Kyte as he bent down, creating a flower as if from nothing. And the way he spoke. D-did he know them??

She tried to think. It wouldn't be out of the possible. He was as old as Jemmy, so he very well could have known them. Though that could also just be wishful thinking on her part. Either way, it was something she couldn't let go of just yet.

The girl was now trembling, her rage replaced by remorse. She reached out and grabbed at his pant leg, whispering faintly through the rain. "...w-wait..." She looked up at him with tears rolling down her cheeks. "D-did you...know them?" Her eyes were filled with hope and regret. Love and pain.

Then she heard Veniouse speak again and her eyes flashed crimson at his words. Fire again rose and lightning cracked in the skies. She twisted her head over to him and screamed. "WHAT ABOUT THIS DAY IS HAPPY!? WHAT IS SPECIAL!? I MURDERED MY PARENTS!! THE ONES THAT LOVED ME MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF!!" She screamed in anguish and let go of Kyte, doubling over and gripping her head. "G-GO AWAY!! B-BEFORE I KILL YOU TOO!!" She was speaking to both of them now. She was afraid of herself. Lightning began to pop more frequently as she lost it and a tornado was indeed beginning to form...
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday... (Open)   My Birthday... (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 4:15 pm

A lone, black wolf watched the events unfold from a distance; watching as the rain poured down on his fur. He didn't mind the rain, however he could not say the same for the girl that shared the same name; Rain Lynn Bow. The unnatural storm had attracted his attention, but after finding the source he realized the sensitivity of the situation and found it best not to get involved to hastily. A pity that others here did not share this view.

A child grieving a great loss was something that Kasha could relate to all to well, and was not something he would normally stand by and watch. But at this point it seemed that the girl had far more 'help' than she needed. At least one man had the decency to recognize the sensitivity of the situation and make a move to leave, but the other? Could the fool not see that his involvement was a detriment to the situation and a thorn in the girl's side?

Kasha ached to do something; but at this time it seemed there was nothing he could do to aid the situation. Involvement would only make it worse. Bow had desired solitude and the more people involved, the worse the situation was for her. Kasha shouldn't even be where he was right now...but he had to see what would happen. So the wolf stayed seated where it was...and waited. The storm did not deter him, nor the heat of the situation. He was determined to see this through. He would not get involved...for now...but he could not leave and do nothing. So for now he remained and did nothing, except wait.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday... (Open)   My Birthday... (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 10:24 pm

As Kyte started walking away, he briefly froze, feeling something grab onto the leg of his pants. He looked back, seeing it was Rain Bow. She begged him to wait, and asked him if he knew her parents. He smiled gently to offer her some hope.

"Yes...they were very kind people. They gave to charity..." he began. But then the idiot from before opened his mouth again, prompting Rain to lose it, asking why in the hell this day would be special because of the fact that she lost her parents, and that she was the cause. He looked over at Veniouse.

"Are you a special kind of stupid? Get the hell out of here! I get you're trying to make her feel better, but it's clearly not working!"

Kyte looked back to Rain.

That idiot. The weather's only gotten more severe thanks to him. So she can control the weather with her emotions? That's potentially dangerous, he mused.

Kyte wanted to leave, but he felt he hadn't left the necessary impact on her. He knelt down next to Rain, putting a supporting hand on her shoulder reassuringly.

"As I was saying...they were very good people. They gave to charity, supported orphanages...even a few animal pounds. But above all else, they loved their daughter."

He squeezed her shoulder a bit, before standing.

"I don't want to disrespect your wishes for some space, so I'll take my leave. This day isn't easy for me, either. But I want you to contact me later. We can talk more about them...or skip over them entirely and leave them out of mind. Okay?"

He produced a card from his sleeve with his number on it, making sure she received it before turning to leave again.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Rain
Wolf Rain

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday... (Open)   My Birthday... (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 5:00 pm

Veniouse not wanting to make this woman her thought his friend anymore upset then she already was takes a few step back now seeing they really weren’t alone anymore and turned and left .once at his hotel he had rented just to see her he just laid there and thought of things to do.

“Maybe I’ll see her later after she has calmed down. Or bring flowers…or...idk this is so weird who isn’t help that this was the day they were born and was still alive!

He laid there till he passed out still thinking of what to do about her and if a gift will make her feel better. He planned to see her when the weather was better maybe that will make it better rain makes him want to be sad too.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday... (Open)   My Birthday... (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 5:18 am

Cynthia was just watching the whole event unfold from behind the tree, once Veniouse and Kyte had left, she calmly walked up to Bow before kneeling down and hugging her tightly "I'm sorry Bow, I'm so sorry" she whispered, the sound of the rain pattering against the umbrella that she held above them, grabbing on tightly to it from the strong winds, she figured by now she'd at least want a comforting hug, and Cynthia was one of the best at giving hugs, she'd rock her gently from side to side as she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday... (Open)   My Birthday... (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 1:45 am

When the two men that had interrupted her alone time finally went away, the storm calmed slightly. It was still wretched. No human being should be out in this kind of weather. Especially not hugging a girl that was on fire just miliseconds before. As Cynthia came close, Bow was finally starting to get quiet again and the fire died down. A gasp escaped her lips as arms wrapped around the pink haired girl's body. She opened her eyes wide and blinked, realizing after a moment who it was.

She whispered softly. "...C-cyn? W-what are you doing?? Y-you shouldn't be out here..." But she didn't push the girl away either. Cynthia was a close friend at this point, one of the closest friends she had. Bow didn't want her to go. She had wanted solitude, but now that that was out the window, having a friend here didn't seem so bad. However, now Cynthia would have to deal with this side of Bow.

The violet eyed child was weeping into her friend's arms, clinging to her as she sobbed. The creature of emotion couldn't contain herself today. She couldn't stop crying. The skies were starting to get worse again as she thought about her mommy and daddy. She could barely remember them. And then she killed them. She hated herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Birthday... (Open)   My Birthday... (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Birthday... (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next