Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Burrower (symbiote only, Paige) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Burrower (symbiote only, Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Burrower (symbiote only, Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Burrower (symbiote only, Paige) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Burrower (symbiote only, Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Burrower (symbiote only, Paige) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Burrower (symbiote only, Paige) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Burrower (symbiote only, Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Burrower (symbiote only, Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Burrower (symbiote only, Paige) Vote_lcapBurrower (symbiote only, Paige) Voting_barBurrower (symbiote only, Paige) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Burrower (symbiote only, Paige) Vote_lcapBurrower (symbiote only, Paige) Voting_barBurrower (symbiote only, Paige) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Burrower (symbiote only, Paige)

Go down 
+2
Energy
Ixen
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Burrower (symbiote only, Paige) Empty
PostSubject: Burrower (symbiote only, Paige)   Burrower (symbiote only, Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:41 pm

Tiberius came up in the back of the warehouse as usual it was a little after midnight and Tiberius slithered over to the back door waiting for Paige. There was a pool nearby which Tib was thinking about getting in to wash the dirt off. The back of the warehouse was fenced and roofed in to keep it from being suspicious as it was by the docks. Tib wondered if anyone besides him was still up at the base. There would be a commotion if they were since the slight tremor would have shaken the whole base slightly.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Burrower (symbiote only, Paige)   Burrower (symbiote only, Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:50 pm

Paige climbed out of the hole and shook her head to get the dirt off. "I'm gonna need a shower after this..... that is if the shower isnt broken too like the light, bed sink cobord dooors...."

"So wheres your friends?"
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character
Name: Annabella
Code Name: Python

PostSubject: Re: Burrower (symbiote only, Paige)   Burrower (symbiote only, Paige) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:37 pm

Annabella had infact been awake. She had been on the roof, thinking when the warehouse had started to shake. 'Oh joy, Tib's here. I just hope he hasn't found a new pet.' she thought. She got up and slid down the roof to the back. She didn't like that they had fenced and roofed the back. She slid down to the end of the roof and jumped down,grabbing the edge of the roof. She swung over to the two and flipped over the hole Tib had made. She landed gracefully in front of the two.

Annabella looked Paige up and down. "Don't tell me you found another little demon pet."she smirked. She extended her arm out to the side and a small black snake slithered out of her blue plaid shirt. It slithered up her arm and around her wrist and through her fingers. She brought her hand back closer to her. She had a smug little grin on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Burrower (symbiote only, Paige)   Burrower (symbiote only, Paige) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:38 pm

Tiberius slithered toward Annabella and said. "She's not a demon, she was the second person to be nice to me." He slithered to the left slightly and coiled up on his tail clicking his talons in irritation. "Paige, this is Python. She's very irritating and has those little things." he stared at the snake on her hand with disdain. He flicked the end of his tail in irritation, and glanced over at Paige.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander

PostSubject: Re: Burrower (symbiote only, Paige)   Burrower (symbiote only, Paige) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:49 pm

Hanging in the inside for the moment,Katera was not on bed yet,she was finishing a draw,even in night time she sat there and she kept drafting her artwork on paper, pencil in the hand,but then as she felt noises well voices and snakes sound,Katera dropped the pencil on the working table and left to see what was going on out there.

Leaving to go outside,she widely spreaded her wings,flying off for a few seconds and finally perceived the sight of Tib,Annabella and the unknown girl which was Paige and somes recalled little snakes.Landing there over the simple group,her wings folding on each others hey,whats going on and hey there umm.. the hawk girl spoke,glancing over to Paige not so wondering why she could be hanging here at this time of the night,as she greeted Tiberius sympathically with a waving gesture.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Burrower (symbiote only, Paige)   Burrower (symbiote only, Paige) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:11 pm

Paige looked from the girl with the snakes to the winged one and smiled.

"One I go by Shadow knight now, and two medusa nice try but I've been called worse."

Paige crossed her arms.

"So I hear your Tibs freinds can you tell me why his so called freinds are having him steal from banks?"
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Burrower (symbiote only, Paige)   Burrower (symbiote only, Paige) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:31 pm

Annabella looked at Shadow Knight. "Didn't you just hear the giant incest alien thing? My name is Python."she hissed, eyes narrowed. "Do you see any snakes in my hair?"she asked before turning sharply to look at Tib. "Kris send you on that mission or was that a solo act?"she asked.

Suddenly a tiny black snake rose it's tiny little head out of her mess of brown hair. Annabella looked up at the snake and sighed. She shook her head softly. "Tid-bit, why are you in my hair?"she asked outloud.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Burrower (symbiote only, Paige)   Burrower (symbiote only, Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:13 pm

Tiberius rose quickly and said. "That was his name, Kris sent me on the mission, he said we needed more money for a project he's working on. Speaking of which." Tiberius lowered his mouth toward the ground and money began falling out of his mouth, it was mostly dry there was gold and bills in the piles, he'd stolen over a million in less than two hours simply by eating what was in the vaults.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Burrower (symbiote only, Paige)   Burrower (symbiote only, Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:24 pm

observing all the conversation,she took her own place in the discussionalright then Shadow Knight,doing what Kris ask for its ours business else we wouldnt be here Katera said reffering to the warehouse and the group job as it was simply true even if the hawk girl had passed only 3 days yet.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Burrower (symbiote only, Paige)   Burrower (symbiote only, Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:34 pm

Paige muttered when she saw the little snake.

"As a matter of fact I do..."

Paige then listened to katera talk then looked to the pyton.

"Alright then tell me Echidna who is kris i know hes your leader but who or what exactly is he i mean hes got to be one big bad dude to have an alien warrior, Hawk girl, and what ever you are doing what ever he says no questions asked."

She said refusing to call Pyton anything but her name and used Echidna a woman who was half woman and half snake from greek mythology.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Burrower (symbiote only, Paige)   Burrower (symbiote only, Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:00 pm

Annabella sighed. 'Project huh? Wonder what kind of project.'She thought. "Well Kris is actually a neutral. He's an energy vampire. Only reason he got me in is the promise of food and clothes. One heck of a convincer too."she said. She watched as Tib dropped the gold. "Now that's just gross."she said, shaking her head softly in disgust. "I am not carrying that in."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Burrower (symbiote only, Paige)   Burrower (symbiote only, Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:26 pm

Tiberius rose and said. "Good touch it and I'll tear you apart. Tim told me the order from Kris, you know how busy he's been." Tiberius coiled up and he looked at Anabella asking. "Have you seen him, he gave me the order this afternoon said he would be here." (this is the first day he would have been gone for the week. This thread was before the other.)
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Burrower (symbiote only, Paige)   Burrower (symbiote only, Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:32 pm

Not wanting to interfere in this,she looked at both and did nothing when the warning came to be heard from Tiberius except that the young bird girl felt like saying something he gotta be inside acting busily or sleeping Katera spoke unsure herself too,as her predatory eyesight glanced up at the moon for a moment,stars shining distantly
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Burrower (symbiote only, Paige)   Burrower (symbiote only, Paige) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:43 pm

Paige looked at pyton and smirked and muttered.

"Energy vampire huh? he would have liked me a mounth ago."

Paige looked from tib to pyton to katera and at the money then back to pyton again.

"Well lets see if he can convice me that what hes making tib do is in his best intrest and that i shouldn't kick his ass for it. I wana meet him right now."
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Burrower (symbiote only, Paige)   Burrower (symbiote only, Paige) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:18 am

Annabella sighed. She ran her fingers through her hair, picking up the tiny snake on the way. She looked at Paige. "I havn't seen Tim since this afternoon. He left saying he was gonna go do somethin'. Didn't tell me. Kris is probably trying to sleep. Or doin somethin or rather secrectly in his room." said Annabella. She shook her brown and black streaked braid softly. She was getting rather annoied that Kris so spending so much time doing other stuff. And she was curious why Tim was sometimes involved. She sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burrower (symbiote only, Paige)   Burrower (symbiote only, Paige) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burrower (symbiote only, Paige)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next