Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) Vote_lcapAn Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) Voting_barAn Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) Vote_rcap 
Moon
An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) Vote_lcapAn Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) Voting_barAn Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) Empty
PostSubject: An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members)   An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:38 pm

Kris walked in with Elemay, it was a dingy abandoned warehouse, it smelled like rotten wood, but it was a roof and was, for the most part, dry. "What do you think of it? Pretty fancy, huh?"

Last edited by Kristoff on Fri May 25, 2012 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members)   An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:39 pm

Elemay smiled " It's better then having to sleep in an alley, I barley even sleep sense there's so many people out there. I usually sleep in the morning." Elemay chuckled.

I Bet you with a little interior designing, our group, and me! We could make this place be snazzy!" Elemay declared looking at the warehouse corner to corner.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members)   An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:19 pm

"All right, Martha Stewart," Kris said jokingly and twirrled her, "Maybe attach a stereo for music." He really was beginning to be a great idea, they could fix it up and make it a real hideout.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members)   An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:07 pm

Elemay laughed at Kris, always giving her nicknames like Martha Stewart, Ms. Speedy ect." just one question, Elemay hesitated, " How would we get all of the stuff?" Elemay ended with a question.

She walked over to a corner and turned around with her finger in the air and a cheesy smile " My brother sort of taught me how to dry wall, or we can use an instruction manual. This warehouse had a lot of potential." Elemay said looking around from place to place. She was exited to have a home. She hasn't had one sense she was 12.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members)   An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:37 pm

Kris hugged her, "This is gonna be an amazing hide out," he grins and looks her in the eyes. After finding himself staring he blushes and turns away, "Anyway, we could fix up the light fixtures and electric systems."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members)   An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:49 pm

Elemay looked around and stopped at Kris. He gave her hug, which was sort of awkward, they were partners, and partners do that, Right? " How many others will fit in here?It won't be amazing like the Titans Tower which by the way I almost blew up.But it's good enough to hide in. Elemay said feeling smart.

" Okay Mr. Fix It. Fix the lights while I'll dry wall!" She said walking to the corner of the room and pictured everything coming together. It was a little far fetched but hey, it could happen.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members)   An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:54 pm

"Wait, we need money to buy the stuff, these fixtures HAVE to be from the '50's!" He said slightly disappointed. He barely had enough money to eat. Kristoff took a quick glance at Elemay, she looked absolutely stunning as usual.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members)   An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:04 pm

" Maybe, I can get money for us by tomorrow? But it wont be the nice way." Elemay said serious. In this world, she believed that the old saying "The Survival of The fittest" Should be a law. And being a Meta would put you at the top.

Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members)   An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:06 pm

"That's fine," Kris rubbed his arm and sighed, "Listen, Elemay, I have something I want to tell you, I hope it doesn't make anything awkward between us..." He shuffled his feet slightly.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members)   An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:10 pm

Elemay looked at him, awkwardness filled the air, so she decided to en lighten the mood. " Well as long you didn't kill my brother i'm fine." She joked around walking closer to Kris. An average speaking distance.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members)   An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:12 pm

Kris chuckled nervously, "Well, I sort of... I dunno how to put this..." He rubbed the back of his neck, Just say it, idiot! "I kinda... like you..." he said, putting on his hood like some sort of sheild from the blow that was probably gonna come next.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members)   An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:20 pm

Elemay was sort of shocked. This all high mighty energy vampire dude likes loud raised up girls. "At least someone in this world does" She thought to her self.[color=orange]" Well I'm glad that you feel the same way." Elemay said using rather smart words, as she thought.

She walked up too him and put her fingers through his belt loops, she looked up at him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members)   An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:22 pm

He leaned down and kissed her, though a shock from his lips interupted him, "I'm sorry, I didn't know the could even happen," he laughed slightly, glad that this beautiful girl felt the same way he did.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members)   An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:28 pm

Elemay returned the kiss and smiled. in side she was screaming with emotion but on the outside she tried to play it cool. " Well it did" She commented letting go of his belt loops.
awkward, yes, amazing, yes!
Back to top Go down
Akki_Nagato
Akki_Nagato

RPG character
Name: Akki Nagato
Code Name: N/A

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members)   An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:31 pm

Clutching the small Walmart bag full of junk food she was able to snatch, Akki entered the warehouse. However, all of that food was dropped and spilled onto the floor upon seeing the... intimate position her master and a girl were in. Her mouth fell open in shock. "O..oh... I'm sorry!" She stuttered before shielding her eyes with her sleeves. Ew, love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members)   An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Empty Warehouse (Open to all Symbiote Members)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next