Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Lady's Limit (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Lady's Limit (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Lady's Limit (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Lady's Limit (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Lady's Limit (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Lady's Limit (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Lady's Limit (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Lady's Limit (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Lady's Limit (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Lady's Limit (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Lady's Limit (open) - Page 2 Voting_barA Lady's Limit (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Lady's Limit (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Lady's Limit (open) - Page 2 Voting_barA Lady's Limit (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Lady's Limit (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Victoria Wesley
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Victoria Wesley

RPG character
Name: Victoria Wesley
Code Name: Mira
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A Lady's Limit (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Limit (open)   A Lady's Limit (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:41 pm

Victoria smiled, though it faded as she mentioned the insectoid was leaving her group. Still, it got an introduction out of the previously hardened woman. Lustrous...a code name, clearly, but it was better than nothing. She needed to speak up, a difficult task for Victoria but one she knew she had to learn. Just like combat.

"I owe you an apology, Lustrous," she said, bowing her head slightly. "I met him in the library one day...it was I who taught him, though he needed little guidance. There is a brilliant mind within that imposing shell. He offered me membership in your group...but I initially refused. Regardless, he promised one job, on the house." She paused, catching her breath and hoping she wouldn't immediately regret what she was about to say. Lustrous was looking for a fight, and would leave without one.

"I would like to redeem that promise with you. I wish to trade a lesson for a lesson...please, I need to learn to fight! It is important in ways I cannot hope to express to you!" It seemed ludicrous, but even word rang with sincerity and urgency. It was what she was there for, to work with her metal manipulation, to bend harder metals faster...but what purpose would that serve if she couldn't even defend herself properly? A brawler like Lustrous seemed the best mentor she'd meet anytime soon, and a member of Symbiote, to boot.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Limit (open)   A Lady's Limit (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:43 pm

catching only one feeling which was problably to leave there business on learning to fight,Katera whole self turned back on them and started to move on well aint got to stay if im not in the discussion she argued,since it was the best thing to do right now,well sort of beside who would stay with such an ignorant creature as Katera can be.

The hawk silently kept going in the stenchy and rusted junkyard ,the two others would mainly feel somehow better with no watcher or maybe a single assistant of training but that wasnt fitting her,being an instructor at well a young age.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Limit (open)   A Lady's Limit (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:01 pm

Elemay turned around and smiled, not a very warm and friendly, but good enough. " It's good that he learned English. If he didn't he would be a disaster waiting to happen." Elemay pointed out with hand gestures. Tib was a good member on the team, but when he didn't know any English Symboite practically had to baby sit a monster!

Elemay cocked her head to the side. " You made a mistake for that, Symboite is a wonderful place! Well for me at least, sparring, swimming, TV, my dream room. Everything you would want in a house is there!" Elemay bragged, she wanted to make this girl jealous. She seemed worth while to be on the Symboite, with her ability to shape metal.

" Teaching an outside to fight?" Elemay thought to herself. Maybe if she could convince her to be a Symboite member, she could teach her. Tim could help too, all though he Hated Elemay he would probably train her too.

" Well, If you join Symboite I could train you. But Kris would hate me If I taught an outsider." Elemay persuaded turning to the bird girl. She didn't like this stuck up girl. Elemay didn't have the best judgement, and when meeting new people she acted like a jerk. When you got to know her she was very nice and fun to hang around too.

" Obviously you're young. Take notes on what older people do and maybe someday you'll learn." Elemay said with a mockery smile and of course a mocking tone. She just couldn't stop picking at this girl, it was too much fun. She looked 12!
Back to top Go down
Victoria Wesley
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Victoria Wesley

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Limit (open)   A Lady's Limit (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:55 pm

"Katera, I--" She frowned as the girl seemed to move on. She wanted to include her in the conversation...at the same time, opportunities like this were rare. However, Lustrous was a hard bargainer despite her claim to apparent Symbiote fame. Join them in return for the lessons? It was tempting, but she couldn't be certain.

"That was not part of the agreement, but I recognize you are not the party with whom I originally spoke," Victoria answered. "I refused initially because I had no desire to fight, and I have a business where I have met with relative success. There was no need to sell my skills any more than I have. However...a friend of mine is in grave peril, and he rested his hope upon me, to remain alive and help him. Within this city, and particularly with my power, my survival now depends on my capacity to defend myself." Her hand slid along the flat edge of the makeshift blade as she tried to hone its edge.

"Or, if my heart does not prove strong enough to injure, to assist others in defending me." Her hand now was covered in red dust, the pipe-blade shimmering in the light of the sunset. She had to be strong...after all, if it came down to that moment, she would have to stop him. To stop him meant to kill him, according to his own word. Her stomach turned at the thought...but she did promise.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Limit (open)   A Lady's Limit (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:33 pm

hearing once more the uselessness of Elemay holded with a proof of nonsense she only felt forcing Victoria to move on towards the Symbiote that chick wasnt even worth of to be a teacher of fighting for defense if that old and nagging attitude was there,it needed more seriousness.Hearing the women voice as a call she turned only her head on the side,legs not longer moving,Katera kept a clear view of Victoria yeah something's wrong? i dont think so anymore youre talking with an impolite self like her,makes me wonder if you can stand this big drama queen the hawk girl finally responded with a simple demand with no bother as it did somehow sounded true i mean who could stay in the way of a irrespectful being such as Elemay to leave an example.

Still staying here would be quite interesting even if Katera had 14 to be correctful you know what im staying her tone admitted by watching the movements of Victoria over an item waiting to be taken or whatever, it did made the hawk girl stay beside being a watcher was going to be great well rather than leaving so soon.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Limit (open)   A Lady's Limit (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:35 am

Elemay turned to this, Victoria, girl and actually smiled. " You probably met Kris or Tim. Maybe Annabella, she's not the social type though." Elemay pointed out realizing she was babbling. In this case trying to intimidate these girls while babbling wasn't helping Elemay's case.

" I admire you're goals and how you stick to them. That would be nice to have around the Jump City, lately it needs all the helping it could get." Elemay pointed out with a smile. She thought of this girl as almost an inspiration. Elemay was rarely nice to outsiders, she usually mocked them, knocked them out, and took there money. That's where she got her nice clothes.

Elemay turned towards the fourteen year old bird girl. " I'm not a drama queen. I just don't take pity on the outsiders, and obviously you don't know what Drama Queen means because i'm not over reacting." Elemay hissed having her hands on her hips.

" I was starting to admire your thick skin and was maybe going to ask you to join Symboite but we don't need 9 year old pests who would get in the way of our missions. We might seem like the bad guys of Jump City but there's a lot more too it!" Elemay spat staring down the bird girl with an evil look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Wesley
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Victoria Wesley

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Limit (open)   A Lady's Limit (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:57 pm

There they went again. Victoria looked between Lustrous and Katera as they argued and bickered, that moment of connection and understanding lost in the clash of personalities. She set down her new weapon and managed to coax another pipe from the wreckage, molding that one into a rather artful holder. She reached into her small purse, pulling out a pair of cards and placing them into it.

Three Valleys Jewelers
Victoria Wesley, Proprietor

"As much as I appreciate your company and conversation, I have little time for insults and verbal banter. It will be nightfall before long, and I do not wish to walk these streets alone without practice." She bent down, picked up her salvaged sword, and began to leave the two behind. Already, she had pulled metal toward her, reshaped it, and even removed some rust. That was all dandy, but there was still the matter of larger targets, and of speed. Zack was by no means slow or small, and by his notes, there were some even bigger than him. She needed to build herself up to what was required of her. She had to stop the equivalent of a rampaging steel bull...based on a resonance she felt but once.

If we both survive this, Zack...you are in for the verbal lashing of a lifetime!
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Limit (open)   A Lady's Limit (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:09 pm

not caring of the correction Elemay made,she stared back over the older woman,her eyes viewed the movements of the pipe who became more clean with the rust off it from Victoria's controls street alone huh?look im not also up for crazy talk so i might be able to teach you up if you accept of course the hawk girl offered gently,she wasnt going to be the liar type or let peoples think younger ones were weakened creatures in fact Katera was not feeble at all others just needed to see what was hiding in the youngster heart
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Limit (open)   A Lady's Limit (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:17 pm

Elemay turned to the girl, made an ugly face then jumped in front of the silvered haired girl, Victoria. " Okay, I'll teach you if you do something for me." Elemay persuaded with a smirk. " So, now you know i'm apart of Symboite, and you know what I look like. I'll teach you if you don't rat out any of my features,or say anything about us meeting at all." Elemay asked.

She spat in her hand and stuck it out, waiting for Victoria to do the same, ignoring the winged girl Elemay grew to hate.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Wesley
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Victoria Wesley

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Limit (open)   A Lady's Limit (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:34 pm

Victoria stopped in her tracks as Lustrous intercepted her with a new bargain...a much simpler one to fulfill that demanded more secrets. How many did that make now? Her kidnapping by Mr. Grennan, any and all information she received on L.A.W., for a while the very existence of her abilities (now long outed). Treating Lustrous like a stranger in the wake of all of that seemed easy.

She flinched as Lustrous offered a saliva-laden palm, clearly disgusted by the gesture. "Goodness...are simple handshakes insufficient anymore?" She hesitated, looking over to Katera and debating her offer, as well. Why did so many people seemed interested in her suddenly? And would the harpy's fighting style even be compatible with her grounded form? After a moment, she grinned.

"I will accept both of your offers. I feel as though we all have something to learn from each other, if you are willing. I refuse to exchange saliva with you, Lustrous, though you have my solemn word that after this evening, you will be a stranger to me. Katera, I do hope I will not need feign ignorance around you."
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Limit (open)   A Lady's Limit (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:07 pm

Not giving a single sign of care from Elemay uselessness,Katera walked over both beings and eyed Victoria from what she had been warning the hawk girl about.She smiled in a warm rate and shook her head in honesty like that symbol of ignorance wasnt going to be viewed in Victoria's way,but then she spun around to Elemay,her reddish sharp eyesight letting her know that this girl was uneeded on nagging the young girl whatever she could do,plus her manners werent so grateful towards the older female those dumb words and spitting thing
Back to top Go down
Victoria Wesley
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Victoria Wesley

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Limit (open)   A Lady's Limit (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:58 pm

Lustrous seemed to want no part of it, skulking off with the prospect. Victoria sighed...so much for that offer. Symbiote seemed further away than ever, and that invitation remained in her purse. She had another option...and while it was not her ideal choice, she was quickly running out of them. She needed protection, space and assistance in developing her power, and the resources to work through all she had learned in that one evening. L.A.W., Zack's threadbare sanity, the possible need for her to bring down things that were bigger, stronger, and more angry than her old friend.

Victoria offered her business card, abandoned by Lustrous, to Katera with a faint smile. "I apologize about how this evening progressed. I would happily see you again, if you please...this is how to find me. Thank you for your kindness." She offered another curtsy before turning to leave the junkyard, jabbing the pipe sword into an old car's hood. Imagine what people would think if she walked down the street with that thing...! Her hand trailed to her purse as she began to seek a mirror...the paper was still there. Come Thursday, she would have to make her decision.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Limit (open)   A Lady's Limit (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:22 pm

Taking grasp of the given card,the hawk girl nodded eyeing the women as she wondered away from this area no need for apologize,beside ill be there for sure Katera called to her and went away by herself trought the sky,seeing the day she ahd to meet up with Victoria on this job card,she could finally get out of this dirty space and breath out fresher air,wings engulfed by the sky's wind current as they flapped.

(OOC: guess its done,should we wait a while before the next thread or start up?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Limit (open)   A Lady's Limit (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Lady's Limit (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2