Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Lady's Limit (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Lady's Limit (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Lady's Limit (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Lady's Limit (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Lady's Limit (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Lady's Limit (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Lady's Limit (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Lady's Limit (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Lady's Limit (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Lady's Limit (open) Vote_lcapA Lady's Limit (open) Voting_barA Lady's Limit (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Lady's Limit (open) Vote_lcapA Lady's Limit (open) Voting_barA Lady's Limit (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Lady's Limit (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria Wesley
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Victoria Wesley

RPG character
Name: Victoria Wesley
Code Name: Mira
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A Lady's Limit (open) Empty
PostSubject: A Lady's Limit (open)   A Lady's Limit (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:11 pm

It seemed the most unlikely of places for a lady to wander. She had no oil stains, no idea of how most of the carcasses of technology around her once functioned. None of that mattered to her, however; they were already dead, and they would be harder to recognize when she was hopefully through. Victoria had her hair in a tidy bun, her usual long skirt replaced with a knee-length one that showed off her brown leather boots. There was a smell to the place, of old oil and gasoline, of heat and rot in that warm summer evening. She tried to ignore it, but it was far from pleasant.

She thought back to what brought her here...the set of notes, well-hidden. The plea of an old friend. A task that only she could perform...a good luck charm in the form of a silver ring. An organization that, if it knew at all about her, would do everything to destroy all evidence. She shivered at the thought...she felt marked enough by those groups after her membership. She'd have to join one of them, if nothing else just for protection. Her preference leaned toward Symbiote, preferring mercenary to delusion...but she had no way of contacting them. Meanwhile, Mr. Grennan had provided itemized directions that even she could follow.

No thinking about that, now. She was here to experiment, to see exactly what she could do. It had never deemed necessary before that point, but now it was more important than even her precious business. Her hand reached out for a mangled bicycle, thinking to start out small...her first challenge, to bend it back into a reasonable shape.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Limit (open)   A Lady's Limit (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:34 pm

just after the day Katera's had sended a request to join the Symbiote waiting to be accepted,the hawk girl was gracefully soaring over the sky,wings spreaded widely and flapping in a quick motion she moved on reaching the wasted junkyard,she felt out the horrible stench from above.

ugh...disgusting she admitted,eyeing all the rusted and old mechanical leftovers around the area and caught sight of of the older girl which was about to test of skill over a bike and went over to the ground to hide for a moment.

Landing silently behind a pack of metal sheets,Katera wings folded quietly not leaving any heard noises and observed the women without doubt it was a human more than a Meta well maybe,the hawk girl's mind was still unsure.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Limit (open)   A Lady's Limit (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:50 pm

Elemay was sent out to get some scrap metal for Tib or something like that. She was too tired to remember exactly why. The Symbiote has been very busy lately, Kris has been acting up a lot too which worried Elemay. He hasn't paid attention to her lately and she was hoping to take there relationship a step further.

Elemay was jumping off the sides of buildings, side to side, in till she reached the junk yard. She jumped high above two people and landed in the junk creating a thump and other junk to crash into each other creating more noise.

Elemay had on a smile, not a cheerful one but a one that says I'm-trouble. " always stealing the spot light." Elemay commented herself kneeling down and looking through the scraps.

She wasn't really dressed for this, Skinny jeans, DC's, a tight T that says " Stop, Drop, and Dubstep.", and one of Kris's jackets which made her smile every time she looked at it.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Wesley
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Victoria Wesley

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Limit (open)   A Lady's Limit (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 7:40 pm

Victoria held the bike, getting a feel for the metal of its frame. It was lightweight, pliable...easy. While it would likely seem that she was bending it with her bare arms from afar, the truth of the matter was that it came in light caresses, the metal responding to her by twisting and weaving itself into what had been. However, a large commotion startled her, and she dropped the bicycle, its own clatter to the ground only adding to the din.

"H-hello...?" She asked, no long skirt to hide her shaking knees. "Is there someone there? Please, show yourself!" Her hand groped outward for a junk pile, a piece of pipe responding to her by zipping out to meet her grip. She didn't want to fight...she really didn't. She silently prayed that it was just a cat, or gravity, or perhaps even a guard or the like. Still, she made a promise to him...to stay alive. Whatever that looked like, in the end, would be justified...
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Limit (open)   A Lady's Limit (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 7:47 pm

after watching everytihng she knew that lady wasnt human at all but then aware of the large thudding who apperently came from Elemay more further away,Katera kept quiet,hidden for a moment she huffed quietly and had no choice than to reveal herself from behind the pack of steel sheets

coming out with her hawk looking feets and claw hitting the ground on every steps the hawk girl was making,she eyed Victoria sharply with her predatory reddish eyesight but not to attack atleast so umm nice one there she admitted staring over the dropped bike and the state of it.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Limit (open)   A Lady's Limit (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:01 pm

Elemay heard voices now, lady like voices. She wasn't a girl to girl kind of person. She rather take them down and be the dominate female. Which in some cases, she was. For some reason she didn't like there peppiness and happy like I-don't-have-a-care-in-the-world! kind of attitude. They always got what they want, except Annabella. She was one of her first friends that was a girl. She worked hard for what she got and it inspired her.

Elemay jumped high in the sky and landed on scrap pieces of sheet metal,boxes, and everything you wouldn't want to touch. The smell made you want to hurl then pass out, Elemay , on the other hand, was raised in this type of crap! So it didn't bother her as it would to the normal human.

She looked down at the two girls and stared down the one with the skirt. " Did I scare you and your pretty miss me self? I'm sorry if I did, I could knock you out and make it all go away if you'd like." Elemay said in a mocking tone then turning towards the bird girl. " You two bird face." Elemay mocked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Wesley
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Victoria Wesley

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Limit (open)   A Lady's Limit (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:23 pm

Victoria spun around as what she could only describe as a harpy emerged from behind a heap...in an entirely different direction than the crash. "Thank--" Before she could reply to her greeting, an abrasive woman came from the crash side, threatening not just her, but the other as well. Clearly, they weren't together...and that was comforting. If she were already surrounded, that would have been most unfortunate.

"You startled me, yes," she answered politely, pipe seeming to flatten in her grasp into a vague blade. "I have no need of your services and would like to be left in peace, if it pleases you. There is much work to be done, and I know not the time I have to do so."
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Limit (open)   A Lady's Limit (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:31 pm

ignoring the whole speech of Elemay who simply felt useless to comment such a crazy girl who came out of nowhere,her attention turned normally on the transformed pipe i didnt came for services of i dont know what Katera shrugged,not walking off at all or intention of harming.

She then looked around ignorantly,not knowing why peoples should hang in such a disgraceful area like this one,surely the forest looked better with varied natural details and this yard was only mixed of things who got thrown away from any persons life.

Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Limit (open)   A Lady's Limit (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:38 pm

As the silver haired girl replied to her snotty comment Elemay just wanted to stab her in the throat. She acts like she's perfect! Like there's not a care in the world! It sickened Elemay as she tries to fight for her life everyday! along side the Symboite members! Yes, They are wanted practically everywhere (especially Elemay) but they are like a big Family (except Tm who wants to murder her!).

Elemay puffed and sat down. " So, you're one of those chic's! I see that you are a Meta too. Put it too use then,go hit up a few cops, it'll be interesting." Elemay said while swinging her feet turning her head carelessly towards the bird girl who gave her an attitude.

" Well bird breath, why don't you fly off with the rest of you're flock. I'm trying to talk to a real human. Someone worth living." Elemay spat with a smirk. If someone wronged her in a way she didn't like it Elemay made sure to let them know. Even if it wasn't polite.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Wesley
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Victoria Wesley

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Limit (open)   A Lady's Limit (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:54 pm

"E-excuse me...?" Victoria asked before looking down to the pipe-blade. She blinked in surprise, lifting it up and looking it over. It was certainly her handiwork, but she hadn't concentrated on it. Did it respond to her subconsciously, to her desire to defend herself? Of course, it did out her...not only to this rude girl but the harpy, as well. She looked between the two, the animosity palpable in the air...or perhaps that was the humidity. After a moment, she spoke to try and break the tension.

"Perhaps we started this conversation improperly," she suggested to the two, dropping curtsy as she always did, pipe-blade or not. "My name is Victoria. May I have the courtesy of knowing both of yours?" Despite her mannerisms, there was nothing about her that suggested a feeling of superiority. For goodness sake, she was holding an old pipe in a junkyard, and about the only visible display of value was her antique locket. While being social was always welcome, she did hope to not cause trouble. She had to practice...the path she was now on demanded that she learn the full extent of her capability, and, even more undesirable, to learn to fight.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Limit (open)   A Lady's Limit (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:01 pm

again in ignorance,she said nothing that Elemay words were way feeble than a kid could talk about over a bully,which made her too much dumb,than the hawk girl eyes turned to Victoria aware of the dropped item by the thumping noise it gave out in the fall.

sure im Katera but i guess Kat is fine she responded with a greater tone since the other chick was just an unfaithful disgrace to stay in here especially near an older women who probably didnt liked this rudened attitude at all.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Limit (open)   A Lady's Limit (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:47 am

Elemay made a noise that was mixed between coughing and a a laugh. It was to show of mockery to the i'm-too-good-for-you- girls. Elemay looked down at the bird winged chick and smirked. " I thought you were a bird? Where did Kat come from?" Elemay mocked once again. Girls like her don't show they're being hurt, but on the inside they are slowly ready to burst.

" GAH! Stop being so polite! It bothers me!" Elemay spat throwing her head in the air and crossing her arms. People like her, as you already may know, sicken Elemay. There too perfect, Elemay will rip them down with ease. These two girls, a bad combination, will get the fight of there life.

Elemay jumped across one pile of jump high into the sky to one about 5 feet away, in front of both girls. " Okay, I understand you guys all want to keep up a good reputation. Well if you hadn't notice my reputation is known for killing people in my way. I want to fight you, isn't it simple? If you can beat me, which is a very slim chance, then you could probably beat some of the Symboite." Elemay challenged making gestures here and there.

" Do you accept?" Elemay finished with a smirk on her face. Which was something you'd see often if she didn't like you.

Back to top Go down
Victoria Wesley
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Victoria Wesley

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Limit (open)   A Lady's Limit (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:26 pm

Victoria smiled to Katera she introduced herself. It certainly had a better ring than 'harpy'. "It is a pleasure to meet you," she answered before, once again, being interrupted by the other woman. She still hadn't introduced herself but rather decided to throw down the gauntlet, so to speak, in challenge. She wanted to fight, but there was no explanation of why other than 'reputation'. No one had bothered her, and in fact she had been the one to approach them. Was this just how she functioned in the city, finding random Talents like herself and beating them to a pulp? How strange...

The mention of Symbiote struck a chord with her, however. "Symbiote...? Did you just mention Symbiote?" Victoria asked, eyes hopeful. "Are you acquainted with a taloned giant called Tiberius? He is a friend of mine!" She had just been wondering about how to contact the very same group concerning the requirements and benefits of membership, and serendipity had delivered someone to her who might know the answers. Some voice in the back of her mind, however, pointed out that the information would likely not be free.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Limit (open)   A Lady's Limit (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:52 pm

Katera kept on ignoring Elemay stupidity and stared at Victoria,knowing that more that ungrateful keeping her useless mocking session the more no one was caring about it neither the fight.

hearing the recalled name and the mentionned group,she began to talk Tib is my friend too and somehow team partner her voice told frankly,since Tiberius was the first the hawk girl had been talking with and mainly Katera sended off a request to join the Symbiote..
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Limit (open)   A Lady's Limit (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:21 pm

Elemay raised a rainbow. They both seemed to know Symboite, and our big boy Tib. Everyone seemed to know him, even more since he learned English. Which was a mystery to all the members because he left one day not knowing how to speak then came back like a genius. It was odd, very odd.

Elemay jumped down. " Ever since Tib learned English he's been a social butterfly. He's thinking of going to the Nighthawks too, which would take away some muscle power from the Symboite." Elemay said leaving her all mighty and powerful kind of stage.

Elemay thought that since they were starting to lose members, Tim, Tib, and who ever might leave, Kris would probably pick up more people like them. Elemay didn't know how strong they were, so that might be pathetic people that we'd use as a distraction.

" Well, since I know have some interest in you, You can call me Lustrous, Can't tell you my real name yet." Elemay said with a side chuckle. " Now that I went all soft on you, you probably wont want to fight me, bad move on my end." Elemay said turning around and starting to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lady's Limit (open)   A Lady's Limit (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Lady's Limit (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next