Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The Dead Rise- Dar (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Dead Rise- Dar (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Dead Rise- Dar (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Dead Rise- Dar (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Dead Rise- Dar (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Dead Rise- Dar (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Dead Rise- Dar (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Dead Rise- Dar (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Dead Rise- Dar (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
The Dead Rise- Dar (Open) Vote_lcapThe Dead Rise- Dar (Open) Voting_barThe Dead Rise- Dar (Open) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The Dead Rise- Dar (Open) Vote_lcapThe Dead Rise- Dar (Open) Voting_barThe Dead Rise- Dar (Open) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Dead Rise- Dar (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Dead Rise- Dar (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Dead Rise- Dar (Open)   The Dead Rise- Dar (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:28 pm

There had been no funeral for Dar Thle Golas. After all, he had been an alien invader, of no importance to either Earth or Apokalips. He wasn't one of the Elite, but rather a mere grunt. One would be hard pressed to find six people who even knew his name.

He had been stranded on this planet, surrounded by those he was raised and taught to hate. In vain, he awaited the return of lord Darkseid, but after years it became clear that Dar was alone.

A man named Seth had employed Dar as an enforcer. For a while, all seemed well. Dar had even made a friend, the fellow mercenary Kyte Uchiha. In the end, however, Dar was betrayed by Seth and killed by his only friend. Now Dar lay still in an unmarked grave.

The humans had caused Dar nothing but misery and pain to his dying moment. For these crimes, they were unworthy to exist.

"Dar of Apokalips, RISE!"

A large hand came bursting through the dirt of the unmarked grave. Dar crawled his way out of his coffin. The mud that covered him was soon washed away by drops of rain. He would destroy all these humans!

The closest place where there were humans was the park. Children screamed and ran when they saw the hulking man with deteriorating skin approaching. The man suddenly charged after them, leaving deep, muddy footprints with every step. He caught up to one of the children and raised his arm to strike. No human could survive a blow of this force, much less a child. His fist came flying down at his prey. The kid was going to die unless somebody stopped him.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Rise- Dar (Open)   The Dead Rise- Dar (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:47 pm

Luckily for the child there was more than just a human around. The child would suddenly find himself in the safe arms of one of the Teen Titans, and not just any Titan, he was in the arms of the Kryptonian clone known as Superboy. Superboy was hovering about 10 foot in the air with the child in his arms, looking at the weird creature that had just attempted to murder it. Somehow the skin was falling off it, Superboy had no idea how the hell it was happening but he knew that it can't be good

"So ugly, how about explaining why you were about to punch a hole through this kids head?" Superboy would lower himself back down to the ground and push the child gently on the back as if to tell him to get out of here and the child didn't need to be told twice before he got the hell out of there. "I should warn you, if you don't feel like talking I might have to beat the information out of you, and while I would take great pleasure in that it would be much easier for the both of us if you just told me what the reason is."

Superboy's communicator was in his pocket, he had it there just in case he needed to call the other Titans for back up. Most of the time he knew he could handle it himself but he got a weird feeling off this thing, almost as if he knew it would take more than just him to stop it so he it wouldn't hurt to have the team at arms length
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Rise- Dar (Open)   The Dead Rise- Dar (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:18 pm

Sissel... dead... but not dead. Stuck in constant limbo where his body is cycling the instsant he died, with his last moment alive.

Today our little feline was the park... nothing like Temsik Park where he had lost his life. This was a place where tribute was paid to heroes... not at this moment.

A man stood there, like a rotting corpse.

Sissel thought he looked strange... maybe a meta-human. It wasn't until he switched to the ghost world that it all changed.

"What the?"

That man... was a corpse. Walking. But that wasn't the worst of it.

The corpse was giving off radiation! Just like the Temsik meteorite!

Though the waves were more uniform... they were definitely like the Temsik radiation.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Rise- Dar (Open)   The Dead Rise- Dar (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:31 pm

Gianni walked out from the shadows of a nearby tree, stepping next to Superboy. "Well, aren't we a big one?" He commented, clapping. "Make no mistake amico, you're big, but you don't scare me. Nothing scares me."

Looking the creature over however, Gianni found himself sick to his stomach. His flesh was rotting. In some places it was missing entirely, almost like he'd just crawled out of a coffin. And Gianni knew a few things about that one. "I think this poor soul could use a hand, kid." He slowly approached the hulking monster.

He knew what it was like to be an outcast. For everyone to think you a monster and be frightened of you. To be attacked on sight. But someone had shown him kindness and trust, despite being a vampire. "Listen...I'm here to help you..." He said slowly, trying to calm it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Rise- Dar (Open)   The Dead Rise- Dar (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:55 pm

Superboy? Dar's eyes narrowed and he growled. Of all the Titans to run into, it had to be the Kryptonian. Even without his axe, Dar felt confident that he could have killed the others, but Superboy was strong. Still, Dar wasn't alive anymore, so he wasn't bound by the rules of the living. The power of the Anti-Nexus could give him an edge in this fight.

Before Dar could answer Superboy's questions, a stranger approached. He tried to befriend Dar, claiming he was there to help.

No, it was a trick. Humans always lied. Besides, the decision was no longer Dar's to make. He had to serve his new master, the Anti-Nexus. Dar took a step towards the vampire, smiled kindly, and then punched at Gianni's stomach with the force of 10 tons. Whether or not the blow landed, Dar would then answer Superboy's question.

"I am Dar Thle Golas. I am dead, and I serve the Anti-Nexus. This world will pay for the treachery it showed to me. I will kill you all!"

This was it! This was his chance to prove his worthiness of the Elite. He would kill Superboy!

Dar ran over to Superboy, his hands ready to claw at the Kryptonian's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Rise- Dar (Open)   The Dead Rise- Dar (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:28 pm

Gianni barreled backward with the force of Dar's blow. Slamming through a couple trees and into the dirt, he got up shakily. If he hadn't already been undead, that blow would probably have killed him. He stood up, pulling the communicator Ben had given him out of his pocket, pressing the alarm button on the side. Whether Superboy could handle Dar or not, The Titans had a right to know. "You'd better get here fast Tennyson..." He muttered, retaking his spot with Superboy, clutching his ribs. "I'll be fine. Let's put him down..."
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Rise- Dar (Open)   The Dead Rise- Dar (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:27 am

So this guy was dead huh? Guess that explains the rotting flesh on him. Superboy wondered how long this Dar Thle Golas had been dead, the longer you're dead the weaker you get right? At least that's what Superboy was hoping, I mean they haven't exactly used their powers in a while so they must be a bit weaker or at least more rusty than the Titans who are fighting everyday, practising their skills and honing their craft.

As it charged at Superboy he lifted his forearms up to block the hit and while Dar was in close Superboy would try and keep it talking, he knew the others had called for backup so he's buy some time for them to get here. "So you serve something called the Anti-Nexus? Any chance we can get an explanation on what exactly that is?" Superboy wasn't holding out much hope for an answer but it was just to buy time

OT: Jesus, how many of us in here use a red font for speech XD
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Rise- Dar (Open)   The Dead Rise- Dar (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:12 pm

Sissel jumped from his body to a bench, then began to reach out to the core in dars head... what happened next was... interesting.

He saw himself in a void... no crimson swirl... just a void. And where was the spirit of the departed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Rise- Dar (Open)   The Dead Rise- Dar (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:23 pm

Dar's attack was blocked by the Kryptonian's forearm. Superboy was doubtlessly stronger than Dar. That was no surprise, but strength did not always determine the outcome of a fight. The fact that Dar was dead at all was proof of that. If only Dar had his clawed gauntlets, this fight would be much more in his favor.

Superboy wanted to know more about the Anti-Nexus. Why? Dar himself didn't really know what the Anti-Nexus was. All he knew was that he served it, and that it had told him to kill everything he saw.

"The Anti-Nexus? Beats me. I was dead, but now I have been reborn to kill once again. And I'm not the only one. All across Jump City, powerful warriors of the past shall rise for this purpose. Your planet will get what it deserves."

Dar grabbed onto the arm that had blocked his attack. Flipping backwards, Dar kicked both feet at Superboy's face. He would also keep holding on to the Kryptonian's arm, hoping to twist it out of joint by completing the back flip.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Rise- Dar (Open)   The Dead Rise- Dar (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:40 am

Gianni jumped over Superboy, finally recovering from Dar's blow, landing on the creature's knee to force him to the ground and end the backflip. Dar was obviously too strong for either one of them to handle alone. Especially being dead. This is a losing battle...

Having landed with the creature, he would now swing his claws at the creature's face, his hands being preoccupied and he wouldn't be able to block. "May as well see what this does..."

(sorry I'm late, and sorry for bad quality)
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Rise- Dar (Open)   The Dead Rise- Dar (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:49 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Rise- Dar (Open)   The Dead Rise- Dar (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:17 pm

(Bump, anyone gonna post? ;~; )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Rise- Dar (Open)   The Dead Rise- Dar (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:57 pm

To Dar's surprise, the vampire had intersected his flipping attack, pushing him back to the ground and saving Superboy from a broken arm. Dar let go of the Kryptonian's arm. For now, Superboy still seemed content to play the paladin and wait for Dar to see the light.

Dar took the scratch to the face, feeling none of the pain. Even in life, the wound would have barely bothered him. In death, there was no pain. Blood oozed from the cuts on Dar's face, but he showed no emotion.

"That was it? Are you planning on scratching me to death? It won't work because I'm already dead!"

Dar punched at the vampire again, this time at his face. If he ducked, Dar would bring his elbow down on the man's back. This opponent was stronger than a mere human, but Dar still had the advantage in terms of pure might. "Taste Death!"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Rise- Dar (Open)   The Dead Rise- Dar (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:25 pm

Dar had swung now at Gianni's face and he did indeed duck, getting hit square in the spine by the knee. Falling to the ground behind Dar, he slowly got back to his feet, panting and clutching his midsection. Gianni pressed another button on his communicator. The two desperately needed help. This monster couldn't feel pain, he couldn't tire, he couldn't die.

Gianni shook his head to clear it, revealing his claws again. "Is that all you can do? You're pathetic..."
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Rise- Dar (Open)   The Dead Rise- Dar (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:50 pm

"Well I've been working on my anger issues and thought that maybe we could sort without fighting but I'll be honest with you, that's not what I wanted at all. All this week I've been looking to take out my agression on something, or in this case someone, and it seems to me that you can take it." Superboy would then click his neck and his knuckles. He knew that it would would be a tough fight, something that he'd been looking for all week.

"If you think you've got the cojones then I implore you, bring it." Instead of waiting though Superboy would charge forward at a great speed, kicking up quite a lot of ground behind him, Dar had gotten quite a distance away since he tried breaking Superboy's arm but Conner would cover that ground in less than a second at this speed so if he wanted to block Superboy's punch Dar would have to act fast.

OT: Sorry for late reply, didn't realise it was my post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Rise- Dar (Open)   The Dead Rise- Dar (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dead Rise- Dar (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next