Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Shopping Time is Over (OPEN - Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Shopping Time is Over (OPEN - Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Shopping Time is Over (OPEN - Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Shopping Time is Over (OPEN - Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Shopping Time is Over (OPEN - Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Shopping Time is Over (OPEN - Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Shopping Time is Over (OPEN - Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Shopping Time is Over (OPEN - Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Shopping Time is Over (OPEN - Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Shopping Time is Over (OPEN - Titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapShopping Time is Over (OPEN - Titans) - Page 2 Voting_barShopping Time is Over (OPEN - Titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Shopping Time is Over (OPEN - Titans) - Page 2 Vote_lcapShopping Time is Over (OPEN - Titans) - Page 2 Voting_barShopping Time is Over (OPEN - Titans) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Shopping Time is Over (OPEN - Titans)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Shopping Time is Over (OPEN - Titans) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Time is Over (OPEN - Titans)   Shopping Time is Over (OPEN - Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:35 am

Spyra didn't sound that interested in joining the Titans. Oh well. They weren't short on members or anything.

"That's fine, neither am I. You can always let me know if you change your mind. Right now, though, I've got to get all this money back to its rightful owners." Grace pulled out her communicator and called the police. The officers would deal with the money and make sure the right amount of cash went to the right stores.

"It will take a few minutes for the police to get here. You did have some impressive moves back there, Spyra. Do you mind telling me where you got your powers?"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Time is Over (OPEN - Titans)   Shopping Time is Over (OPEN - Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:42 am

Well, this was a complex question for Spyra; always. How do you tell someone that you was engineered with such talents? She'd seeem crazy or something. A deep breath in, Spyra just went the easiest route.

"Just... woke up with them one day. Nothing at all fancy, just... that"

Truth diverted. It's not that Spyra didn't want to say where or her powers came from. It just wasn't the right time, especially when the person asking you have known you for such a short amount of time.

"I wasn't saying no to the Titans... It's just that I'm a little unsure is all"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Time is Over (OPEN - Titans)   Shopping Time is Over (OPEN - Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:51 am

She just woke up with them? It was a surprisingly simple story, but Grace didn't mind.

Oh, so she hadn't said 'no.' She just needed some time to think about it. "That's fine. I just thought you'd jump at the chance, since you're already fighting crime. No offense, but I don't think you could have taken both of those HIVE students."

Grace pulled a Titans Communicator off of her belt and handed it to Spyra. "If you ever need some backup, don't hesitate to call. We're always ready to help our friends out."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Time is Over (OPEN - Titans)   Shopping Time is Over (OPEN - Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:39 pm

A smile as Spyra accepted the communicator. It was good to know the offer was still there if she wanted. A look to Grace, Spyra responded.

"Thanks.. I'll be sure to keep in touch"

Spyra said with a confident nod, a friendly wave to Grace before blending into the scene and leaving. She was never a fan of the big gatherings Police had for a crime involving Metas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping Time is Over (OPEN - Titans)   Shopping Time is Over (OPEN - Titans) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping Time is Over (OPEN - Titans)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2