Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only) Vote_lcapPay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only) Voting_barPay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only) Vote_lcapPay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only) Voting_barPay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only) Empty
PostSubject: Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only)   Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:59 pm

Elemay was tired, it was 12:00 and of course, nothing to do. She knew nothing big was going to come up any time soon so she might as well go to talk to Kris. She hopped up from the couch in a tank and MW3 pajama pants. Elemay started to walk down the hall, ever so quietly, barefoot, and stopped in front of Kris's office. She knew he's been busy with missions lately, solo missions to be exact, but she doesn't know why.

She knocked on the door lightly " Hey babe, it's me." Elemay said cracking the door open and slipping into the darkness. Her eyes took a few moments for her eyes to adjust to the darkness but after a while she saw Kris and his laptop casting a bright light on his pale face, books a lot of books, folders stacked on top of each other, it was quite messy.

Elemay didn't see any chairs except for the one that Kris was sitting on. She sat on the wooden floor, leaning her back on the wall, and smiled. " You've been so wrapped up in work lately. I think you should take a break and we should go out to dinner tomorrow. What do you think?" Elemay pointed out with a smile he probably couldn't see.

OOC: All other Symboite members should wait until Me or Kris say you can join. Please watch and keep up with whats going on.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only)   Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:04 pm

KRis looked at Elemay with slight annoyance, "I'm busy..." Kris was looking up people he needed to track down, they had information he needed. Kris then realized who he was talking to, "Oh, El, I'm sorry!" He walked over to his beautiful girlfriend and hugged her, "I'm sorry, but I have something to do tomorrow..." Kris was slightly sad over how much he's been wrapped up, "You know I love you, right?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only)   Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:14 pm

Elemay frowned when Kris answered in a bitter mood. As Kris got up in a panic Elemay put on a fake smile and wrapped her arms around him for one of there only recent moments that happened. She sat back down having a mini pity party, which there was no point because no one would show up.

" Oh! That's totally fine." Elemay said in a sad mood but made it sound real enough like she was fine.

" That's good because I love you too." Elemay said winking.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only)   Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:19 pm

Kris walked back to his desk with her and sat her on his lap, "I'm sorry I've been distant, but I can't help it." Kris took Elemay's hand, "I'm just busy ally the time, I hate it, I wish we could do more together."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only)   Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:24 pm

Tim was reviewing a file on one of the big shots who controlled things. He closed the file and not paying attention walked in the open door, he didn't looked around as he said. "Hey Kris I the info on the... you know the things you asked me to look into." he noticed Kris was up at the last moment and with Elemay, she wasn't supposed to know so he had to come up with something. He instantly thought of a surprise party and decided that would be the route to take.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only)   Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:24 pm

Elemay laughed a little as he sat her down on her lap. " It's totally fine!I understand your busy with work." Elemay lied with a smile. She started to play with his fingers like they used to do.

" Oh no" She thought when she saw Tim.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only)   Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:33 pm

Kris saw Tim, "Good, hey babe? Can I talk to Tim alone please?" Kris asked, this was important. Tim had info on a Mister Jack Boyadijian, another fat cat that was hoarding money and denying health care to his employees.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only)   Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:38 pm

"Great, finally I get alone time with someone special to me and Tim has to ruin it." Elemay thought smiling but was really filled with hate right now. She jumped off Kris's lap and smiled " See you later babe." Elemay said bending over and kissing Kris's cheek then walking past Tim giving him the evil glare.

OCC: This is where I exit for a while Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only)   Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:40 pm

Tim shook his head and when he heard her steps fade said. "Hey I'll get a party started for when all this business is done. Along with something special for you two. Anyway here check out this file." He handed the manila folder over to Kris and offered to help him up.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only)   Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:49 pm

Kris began looking through these documents, "Hmmm.... I think we'll need all of Symbiote to punch a hole to get to the target..."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only)   Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:55 pm

Tim said seriously. "The more involved the more chance of failure, make sure you don't choose anyone who isn't completely necessary and don't take someone you won't allow to fall for this mission. Keep priorities straight destroying these people is objective one our survival is objective two. In that order." Tim walked over to the desk and sat back against it. He looked at the computer and began flipping through what he'd been researching comparing what they found.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only)   Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:19 pm

"I'll take Tiberious and you," Kris said looking at the ground, "Maybe Elemay..." Kris hated that thought, but she was an excellent fighter, almost as good as himself.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only)   Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:40 pm

Tim nodded and said seriously. "Take Elemay only if you could handle seeing her die Kris. These missions allow no room for checking on people."
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only)   Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:42 pm

Kris sighed, "When did my life get full of such difficult choices.... She's one of our best fighters, but she is the girl I love......." He looked at his feet and contemplated for a while.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only)   Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:58 pm

Tim chuckled a little and put his hand on Kris's shoulder and said. "Buddy don't worry about it. You can handle this, your not alone with it any longer and it's almost over." Tim stepped away and walked to the book case and began looking at the titles and asked. "How many groups were left to take out?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only)   Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pay Attention! Thread 1. (Symboite Only)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next