Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed) Vote_lcapLet's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed) Voting_barLet's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed) Vote_lcapLet's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed) Voting_barLet's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed)

Go down 
+2
St. Jommy
Moon
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed) Empty
PostSubject: Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed)   Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed) Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:32 am

Elemay walked out of her room, yawned, and adjusted her tank top which was almost side was from tossing and turning last night. It was 12 o clock and she just woke up, what a surprise. She was wearing black Soffe's (short pajama pants) and an orange tank.

She walked to the fridge and poured herself a glass of milk. The carried it to the couch, sat down criss-cross, and drank half of the glass. She turned on the TV to what looked like the Symboite's member kicking the crap out of the SWAT team. Now the other teams no what we're made of!

She looked around with curiosity. Everyone is here today, and not that I know but we don't have anything to do today. So I guess we could hang out and make sure everyone knows each other. It'll be fun! And i'm pretty sure everyone doesn't really know everyone, so that proves my point.

Elemay coughed and looked at the screen, they showed the beginning of the clip. She watched herself kick butt, and she also watched Kris get hurt.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed)   Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed) Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:18 am

Kris limped out to Elemay, "Hey, baby," Kristoff said and kissed her. He then sat next to, smiling and keeping his leg elevated.
Back to top Go down
Goddess
Goddess

RPG character
Name: Tanariia West
Code Name: Fox
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed)   Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed) Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:24 am

Riia walked out of her room in a top that too big and the neck of it slides off her right shoulder, and pants. Her nine redish purple tails sway behind her. “Hey, you sleep okay? hey Kris hows your leg?” She asks Elemay as she goes in to the fridge and looks for food and drink. She found orange juice and peanut butter for peanut butter on toast. She places the bread under the grill and lets it cook. She removes them and butters them and spreads the peanut butter on it. She sat in the chair near the sofa and lets her tails cover her legs.

She watches the television and watches the team kick ass as she eats her toast in small bites. She sips a bit of her orange juice.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed)   Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed) Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:11 am

Tiberius slipped in the backdoor as quietly as possible it still sounded like a horse walking in because of his hooves. Tib looked at Kris and said. "Me, Library, learn." and headed out the front door bumping into Tim as he did. Tim side stepped so he wouldn't fall, he let the huge bug go out and run down the road watching curiously. Tim walked in and asked. "Kris do we have a roach problem here?"
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed)   Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed) Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:18 am

Kris nodded at Tanriia, "It's been better, but I can't complain, I can still walk," he then turn to the Tim-Tiberius incident and chuckled, "Believe it or not, Tiberius is an amazing asset."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed)   Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed) Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:56 am

Elemay smiled as Kris entered. " I decided today that everyone is going to be bums and going to get to now each other." Elemay said watching Tib and Tim meet.

" I can fall asleep anywhere!" Elemay joked playfully watching TV. She liked her new home, considering it was one of her first. She looked at Kris's knee which was elevated and frowned a little. " It looks like we need a Symboite medic." Elemay said seriously with a little playfulness.

She flicked her hand of her head as a greeting to Tim then lied her head down on Kris's chest.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed)   Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed) Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:14 pm

Tim sat down in a chair and said. "I imagine he would be a great asset, that thing looks like it'd be strong." Tim looked over at Kris suddenly realizing he was injured and asked. "Want me to get you a doctor? we can bring them here."
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed)   Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed) Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:18 pm

"No, I'm fine, I got the bullet out and everything, the wound is clean," Kris turned on the TV and took some pain killers.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed)   Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed) Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:24 pm

Elemay looked at him and raised her eyebrow. " Wouldn't it be nice if we had a healer Meta though?" Elemay tried to persuade him.

" wait, it would be a legit Meta healer, right?" She questioned Tim.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed)   Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed) Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:28 pm

Tim stood and walked over ignoring the question. He lifted Kris into a fireman's carry and started down the hall toward the back saying. "No nevermind it's better to show you." Tim pushed the door open with his foot and said. "This man has been shot get him patched up." he laid Kris on a medical bed and a doctor walked over to him.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed)   Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed) Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:30 pm

"When did we put this in?" Kris asked, slightly freaked out, there were people here he didn't even know were here. "When the hell did they get in here?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed)   Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed) Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:06 pm

Elemay followed behind them laughing. " Well you might have gave him permission when you were 'drinking' last night." Elemay implied being drunk. She was shocked on how well it was put together and all the people in it. They weren't officially members but they do help.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed)   Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed) Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:12 pm

Tim said seriously. "When I gave the organization access to my funds I figured that I should make sure the members are well taken care of. So I had a minihospital installed with a staff. They get some pay and our protection while their here." Tim grabbed his cigarettes out of his pocket before he got the chance and tossed them to Elemay saying. "Oh and no smoking in the hospital."
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed)   Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed) Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:15 pm

"OH COME ON! I'm in pain and smokes help me to relax!" Kris complained in a rather whiny way.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed)   Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed) Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:22 pm

Elemay caught the cigarettes and were curious about what they tasted like. She never smoke and only drank once. She waved them in the air to intimidate him. " you'll get them back once your healed." Elemay said putting them in her back pocket and started to walk in the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed)   Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's get to know each other (All Symboite's members needed)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next