Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD) Vote_lcapThe Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD) Voting_barThe Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD) Vote_lcapThe Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD) Voting_barThe Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD) Empty
PostSubject: The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD)   The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:53 pm

https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t2132-the-party-plot-development-symboite-member-s#36646

^ The plot of the whole thing. Any Symboite member can join in.

Elemay rushed around her room, a big party was going on tonight and she heard everyone was going. She wasn't a real social butterfly but she heard some pretty legit people were going to be there. She sat down in front of her silver mirror and put on eye liner, eye shadow (smokey eye Very Happy), and lipstick, just the basics. She then straightened her hair into a way that made her look older then she was.

She then walked over to her closet and threw on some clothes that sort of looked like it was from the 80's. It was a pink cotton dress with buttons attached to the bottom, two stud belts, tights, and some heels that made her two inches taller. She looked about 18 now. She picked up her hand purse then walked out to the living room and plopped on the couch. "PARTY NIGHT!" She yelled hoping everyone would hear her. They should have known considering she was talking about it all week long.

Elemay's outfit:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD)   The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:55 pm

Tim appeared sitting in a chair across the living room he was wearing a custom tailored suit. He had combed his hair back and now looked like a legitimate upper tier businessman. He said "I play the stock market and got lucky with foreign oil". He looked. Over at her and said "yes a party... I think we have different kinds of party in mind."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character
Name: Annabella
Code Name: Python

PostSubject: Re: The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD)   The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:37 pm

Annabrlla shrugged."Party sounds fun."she said."Not much of a party person.I don't know bout goin."she said.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD)   The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:30 pm

Elemay looked at Tim and raised an eyebrow " This is a party party, not a ball! Go get in street clothes." Elemay chuckled while standing up and turning towards Annabella " Girl! Have you been to one of these parties? All of the coolest people of Jump and Steel city is going to be there! you all HAVE to go!" She insisted running behind the couch.

"Oh, and Annabella if you don't have a good party outfit I can lend you one" Elemay said with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD)   The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:40 pm

Tim sighed and pulled out a dagger. He sliced the sleeves off to make it short sleeve and said "there I'm changed. Annabella come on it'll be fun drinking dinner dancing. Ill make it a night you'll never forget."
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD)   The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:50 pm

Annabella shrugged."I guess I can go.I don't know if I will have anything to do."she said."Thanks."she said."I don't have much to wear for a party."she said.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD)   The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:42 am

Kris was getting ready when he noticed something was missing, and he got pissed. "WHERE IS MY FEDORA?!" he yelled, his fedora was like his symbol. He couldn't go into public without it.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD)   The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:32 pm

Elemay smiled then started to walk to her room gesturing Annabella to come along. She heard the scream of Kris and laughed. " Where did you last see it?" Elemay shouted asking, she might as well be helpful or else he wont go to the party.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD)   The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:33 pm

"Um check my room!"Annabella called."I think Eline was messing aroumd with a black hat."she said.Annabella followed Elemay.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD)   The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:37 pm

Kris threw his arms up in frustration and walked into her room, taking his hat back. He put it back on and walked out to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD)   The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:43 pm

"Sorry,"she said,shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD)   The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:45 pm

Elemay shut the door behind them and walked to her rather large closet. She then threw out a zebra printed dress, black heels, and a few accessories on the side. " it'll make you look older." Elemay complimented.

Annabella's Dress:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD)   The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:46 pm

"ELEMAY! Stop turning Anna into a hooker!" Kris yelled jokingly and hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD)   The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:49 pm

"Watch it bub."she said as she went in to her room to change.She took a bit,Eline trying to lay across some of her accessories, before coming out of her room,dressed.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD)   The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:53 pm

Tim looked around and asked. "So are we ready to go yet?" he sounded like he was jokingly impatient
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD)   The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Party (Symboite Members, let's try this again xD)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next