Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Observer's thread and plotting box! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Observer's thread and plotting box! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Observer's thread and plotting box! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Observer's thread and plotting box! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Observer's thread and plotting box! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Observer's thread and plotting box! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Observer's thread and plotting box! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Observer's thread and plotting box! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Observer's thread and plotting box! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Observer's thread and plotting box! Vote_lcapObserver's thread and plotting box! Voting_barObserver's thread and plotting box! Vote_rcap 
Moon
Observer's thread and plotting box! Vote_lcapObserver's thread and plotting box! Voting_barObserver's thread and plotting box! Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Observer's thread and plotting box!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
observer
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
observer

Observer's thread and plotting box! Empty
PostSubject: Observer's thread and plotting box!   Observer's thread and plotting box! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:31 am

Alright, figured I should make this topic somewhere around here, as means for me, and for you, to get better connected with each other, and plot some threads together! Lesse...

---- My characters ----

The Informant (clickie)

Observer's thread and plotting box! Ireneanime

This lady lives in Steel city, and is student at day and an insidious thief and information broker at night. Recently she had had trouble around Steel which threatened her well-being and property, which pushed her to realization that something in this city must be changed. Under alias of 'Informant', she is looking for people who would be willing to follow her guidance to make streets of Steel city safer... Or safe enough to not fear too much about being killed in broad daylight.

My second char would be:

This one doesn't need a presentation text. Former original titan, now basically visiting her old home, and wallowing in nostalgia, missing days when her team was ... well, a team. And aside from that, no clear goal whatsoever.

So, I am looking for thread ideas for these two. Perhaps you have a threadless char? Or a cool idea for a thread but no takers? Look at mine, maybe they fit you! Just post the idea and link to character in this thread, and we'll see if we can work things out! There are only three conditions:

1) Don't be small. I have nothing against players who like speedposting 1-paragraph posts, but ... it's really not my cup of tea. I am having a hard time writing a normal reply to something so small, which forces my writing to decline to mediocrity. If you can do 2 solid paragraphs or more, and if your text is not bristling with punctuation mistakes and typos - we can give it a shot!

2) Don't be slow. Though tis prolly not an issue on this site, but worth mentioning anyway. Don't disappear for a week. Optimum speed for me would be 1 post per day, to keep things interesting and my muse lively. Maybe in 2 days if you're busy or something, but seriously, cutting half of an hour out to write a post shouldn't be too hard. And if you're in cbox so we can discuss stuff, I will love you forever.

3) Generic plots. This one is considering threads for Raven, mostly. Raven is my favorite char in the show, and no doubt you like her too, so, out of respect for her as a person and a character, lets avoid the standard: Run-in >>> Hello-hello >>> A wild Badguy appears! >>> Beat them up. Surely we can work out something better than that ^_^.

Now, if anything of this interests you, if you have any ideas, or chars to throw out there, or perhaps willing to join Renee aka Informant in her shady quest to fight dirty over Steel City - write something belooooooooooooow!
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Observer's thread and plotting box!   Observer's thread and plotting box! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:29 pm

Conditions!? Freak Out

I'm more of a three day poster. >_> Seeing as I kinda spend the weekends dealing with other things. Thusly, I'm sorta backed up right now; the people I RP with being awesomely swift with their replies. However! Come Monday I'll be back up to speed.

With that in mind, I make this thread suggestion. It's time Renee encounters Steel City's heavy hitters - The Shadow Hand (erm, no relation to the Jackie Chan Adventures, Shadow Hand). I have a particularly villainous monkey who is a part of that group.

I read that Renee places specific value in the homeless population around that area. Mayhaps Caesar could initiate several abductions of these people, that no one will miss, for nefarious purposes (If that's cliche, we could always say that everything is on fire). Even if she does not intend to set them free, she could still investigate.
Back to top Go down
observer
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
observer

PostSubject: Re: Observer's thread and plotting box!   Observer's thread and plotting box! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:17 pm

The abduction plot is a good idea! She is even looking for one of the homeless, particularly the young prostitute named Lizzy. And ... three day's tolerable I guess. Excuse me for putting up conditions, but I was just being honest about what kind of threads I am looking for. Shadow Hand would be an interesting encounter! Say, you happen to have skype? So we could discuss it a bit more?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Observer's thread and plotting box!   Observer's thread and plotting box! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Observer's thread and plotting box!
Page 1 of 1