Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask)
Today at 8:51 am by Kip

» Devastation (Ace/Open)
Today at 6:36 am by Energy

» To those in threads with me.
Yesterday at 1:10 pm by Silent Night

» Enter the Games
Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:18 am by Megabot

» My Application
Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:39 pm by Energy

» En'deros (Done, finally back.)
Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:50 pm by Bloo

» A Lovely Spring Day (Fox)
Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:05 am by Fox

» Thriller (Open)
Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:42 pm by Dar

» Brute[Ready]
Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:04 am by Shadowwalker

Top posting users this week
Dar

Silent Night

Energy

Kip

Top posting users this month
Energy

Dar

Shadowwalker

Divvie

Megabot

Emmz

Fox

Hellbreaker

Kip

En'daros

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

Energy, Hellbreaker

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Sterling

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Bane's "Girls State" Competition Majig

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Bane's "Girls State" Competition Majig   Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:36 am

HERRO, EVERYONE.

I'm posting on Bane's behalf that she will be gone for the next week while she attends a... well, I'm not quite sure what it is, but a bunch of girls from all over the state are nominated to go to this big week-long competition near the state's capitol to learn leadership skills and do some sort of debate thing where they act as representatives of Congress and propose bills and learn about Government procedures and what they can do to help the world, et cetera that looks good on college applications.

Anyhow, that's where she'll be for a week, and here's the kicker: there will be no Internet access, and electronics up there are really strictly monitored; for example, you can't use your cellphone unless it is during downtime in your dormitory, can't go beyond your room's door, and other than that everything else electronic is prohibited. (Sounds more like prison to me than a great character-building experience. PX)

So, yeah. Thought I might let you know since Bane didn't have the time to write one for herself! She sends her apologies to the roleplayers she was currently roleplaying with, but this comes first over entertainment.

(In the meantime, I apparently get to stay with Bane's parental units all on my own. It's going to be... umm, awkward, really.)

YEAH! GO BANE! GOOD LUCK AT THE GIRLS' STATE THINGAMAJIG!
Back to top Go down

Bane's "Girls State" Competition Majig
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1