Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A challenge to no one in particular - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A challenge to no one in particular - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A challenge to no one in particular - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A challenge to no one in particular - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A challenge to no one in particular - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A challenge to no one in particular - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A challenge to no one in particular - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A challenge to no one in particular - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A challenge to no one in particular - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A challenge to no one in particular - Page 2 Vote_lcapA challenge to no one in particular - Page 2 Voting_barA challenge to no one in particular - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A challenge to no one in particular - Page 2 Vote_lcapA challenge to no one in particular - Page 2 Voting_barA challenge to no one in particular - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A challenge to no one in particular

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A challenge to no one in particular - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A challenge to no one in particular   A challenge to no one in particular - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:49 pm

Now the fight was getting interesting; the two were now in an all out brawl and rather evenly matched. JaK's powers increased his strength and he could heal while this guy was more durable now then JaK's armor, allowing his blows to pierce JaK's armor and withstand his own hits at a higher rate. The battle was fierce, JaK was struck in the waist causing him to hack in pain and ate a punch to the face causing blood to squirt from his nostrils, but as the third hit causing him to spin from the velocity of the punch he brought his leg up and around and hit a back heel hook to his chin. However, his opponent was showing the same intensity he was and fired back with half a dozen kicks, which JaK matched with the same amount of punches, which he also blocked with his kicks and followed with a wildcard move. A strong headbutt, which dented JaK's metal forehead a bit and forced him to close his eyes as he stepped back rubbing the wound.

"Ouch, son of a---"

In his hesitation Sage was suddenly grabbed by the throat and thrown in a hip toss over head, but JaK Sage's aerobatics were superb and he rolled in mid air landing sideways on the bleachers perfectly on the stadium wall. Immediately following, the parkour master sprinted a ninja around the bend of the stadium like in a circle, making Metamorphi guess when he was going to strike. Then when he felt his time was right JaK lunged off the stadium wall towards Rex with both hands above his head for a double axe handle slam. However, his hands were once again the size of wrecking balls as he flew. This meant to make his attack more impactful, enough so to shatter the ground beneath them, as if a gorilla was about to leap on top of him.

"AAAAAAARRRAAAAAAAHHHH!!".
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to no one in particular   A challenge to no one in particular - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:41 am

As I and JaK clash it`s becoming more obvious that we`re equal in hand-to-hand combat but Jak`s powers are stronger,this could be a close fight, maybe I actually have a chance of- his train of thought was thrown off course with a back heel hook, Meta was angry and relentlesly sent attacks. He grunted with annoyance when his throw didn`t work and became paper in preparation to dodge an attack, he watched JaK run around, barely avoided the attack and was sent flying because of the shockwave. He hit the wall, fell on to his knees, got back up, jumped onto the wall and mockingly stated: Catch me if you can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to no one in particular   A challenge to no one in particular - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:26 pm

As JaK's fists mashed into the arena floor and then returned to normal size, he saw his foe floating away while taunting him. JaK simply replied egotistically while enlargening his feet.

"Oh buddy, you better ask half the criminals in Jump City prison before trying playing me at that game. They'll tell you I'm really good at it!"

That being said, JaK took about four steps forward before using his now enhanced leg muscles to make a near 18 foot leap at Metamorphi, with his fist cocked back behind him as he soared through the air.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to no one in particular   A challenge to no one in particular - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:44 pm

Meta watched as JaK lept 18 feet well damn he rolled out of the way but hit JaK`s huge feet face first. Deciding to take advantage of being this close he bit JaK with his teeth which he quickly converted to the same material as the rest of his body. He would then jump away to avoid any counter attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to no one in particular   A challenge to no one in particular - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:58 pm

"Hey, OW! What the hell!? Did you just bite me?"

JaK rubbed the area as the mark started to instantaneously heal.

"Ok, look....This is getting us no where. Lets put some ground rules on this before it kills one of us."

JaK then dearmored himself and stood with his hands in his pockets.

"I challenge you to a martial arts match on the arena flooring."

JaK then dropped down and drew/dug an outline of a square with his foot after coating it in stone, then returning to normal.

"No powers, 3 knock downs, 3 pins, a submission, knock out or falling out of the ring means you lose."

JaK was suggesting the Dragon Ball Z style of competition where you fight on a square stage mono y mono and the winner is declared by who used the most cunning and skill.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to no one in particular   A challenge to no one in particular - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:02 pm

Hehe, sounds good Meta said. He jumped into the square and gestured towards JaK Ladeys first
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to no one in particular   A challenge to no one in particular - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:36 pm

JaK removed his garbs as Metamorphi jumped down to the ground, showing his extremely fit gray skinned physique, which was buried in multiple bruises from the battle, but each spot was quickly fading due to JaK's ability to heal. After which point, when Rex agreed to his terms JaK assumed a martial arts position: An open slanted stance, where the back leg was bent and the other was placed right in front of him. His right fist was also cocked back, while his left palm was also placed in front of him with it raised up in a halting or "stop" like body language position position almost as if used to aim. It was kind of like how Spartan's looked before they threw their spears, minus the javelin.

"Pfft, haven't you heard?...Nice guys finish last..."

And with that JaK was off, after his quip to Meta for letting him go first. He dashed at his foe at ridiculous Olympic level like speed, looking like he was going to attempt a frontal charge, but instead just before reaching Metamorphi he leaped over him!? Performing a dazzling crockscrew flip maneuver and landed in a knelt position, then quickly rolled forward to avoid any swift attack from his opponent, which would cause JaK to end up right in front or behind Metamorphi; depending on if he rolled between his legs or to the side of him. In any case at the end of his roll JaK from a knelt position stood up on one leg and used the other one to extend and lunge at his head for an attempted super kick!
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to no one in particular   A challenge to no one in particular - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:16 am

Meta slowly studied JaK`s movements, watched him charge forward, sent a kick forwards that JaK flipped over, heard JaK land behind him, send a kick towards the sound, saw JaK roll in front of him and got hit by his kick. He flew into the air, shifted his weight so that he would crash into JaK and would follow with a stomp to the chest if sucssesful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to no one in particular   A challenge to no one in particular - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:56 pm

As JaK's kick connected, there was no shattering or anything this time, simply because both of them were normal humans, just a strong thud and a jerking movement of Metamorphi's head as his body snapped back. The fury in JaK's eyes was almost as relenting as his attack itself!

However, no sooner had JaK hit Meta, the boy stumbled and then leaped into Sage, JaK hadn't expected that at all. Barely anyone ever countered his heavy blows without powers, this guy was indeed pretty tough. After hitting JaK, Sage attempted to get back up but instead was stomped into the floor by Rex keeping him from getting up! A loud grunt escaped JaK as he was dug into the earth and a dust cloud flew up from underneath him. Although, this opened up his opponent to a submission move. JaK wrapped his legs and arms around his foes limb and twisted away at it into an ankle lock, while trying to trip him up into a full fledged knee-bar.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to no one in particular   A challenge to no one in particular - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:16 pm

Meta laughed in glee for a second, his attack was sucsesful and it looked like it hurt. His happyness was interupted by some kind of wrestling move (OOC: I genuinely have no idea what it actually is) he grunted in pain and shook his leg around in an attempt to get him off. If this didn`t work he would simply surrender.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to no one in particular   A challenge to no one in particular - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:55 pm

The wriggling only led to him falling over and being placed in a figure-four leg lock. There was no escaping this move... Realistically, because to get out you had to punch or hit yourself free and JaK could just heal from all blows. JaK continued to apply pressure until he felt the joint about to pop out of socket and then let go when Metamorphi surrendered.

"*Cough, Cough* Nice...Almost caved my chest in with that curb stomp... You've convinced me you're not a knock off afterall, what's your real name?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to no one in particular   A challenge to no one in particular - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:12 pm

Metamorphi groaned in pain as JaK applyed the pressure, his groans became a yell when he felt something becoming close to breaking and his yells became relieved sighs when JaK let go. He stood up, with some difficulty due to his injured leg and held out his hand indicating that he wished for a handshake I don`t have an actual name, I was created in a lab so just call me Meta.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to no one in particular   A challenge to no one in particular - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:16 pm

"Meta it is."

JaK stood up and took deep breath's as his chest re-expanded to show normal breathing returning, rather than the raspy one he had been taking. Then shook Metamorphi's hand to show there were no hard feelings.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to no one in particular   A challenge to no one in particular - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:22 pm

Metamorphi smiled as he shook JaK`s hand See ya he became paper and with one huge jump lept out of the arena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to no one in particular   A challenge to no one in particular - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A challenge to no one in particular
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2