Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Shadow Knight (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Shadow Knight (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Shadow Knight (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Shadow Knight (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Shadow Knight (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Shadow Knight (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Shadow Knight (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Shadow Knight (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Shadow Knight (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Shadow Knight (open) Vote_lcapShadow Knight (open) Voting_barShadow Knight (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Shadow Knight (open) Vote_lcapShadow Knight (open) Voting_barShadow Knight (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Shadow Knight (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Shadow Knight (open) Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Knight (open)   Shadow Knight (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 11:25 am

A car speeds by other cars as a motorcylce with an unknown person on it drives quickly towrd it and sometimes rides over the top of the cars that moved to the side to avoid the speeding car. Music blares from the black laptop straped on the the unknown drives back playin In the end by, Linking Park. The driver lockes the motorcylce place by clicking a button she instaled in it as she stands up pulling out two black pistols aiming at the speeding car.

She smirks and fires two bullets and watches as the car spins and tumbles over on its back and slides to a halt. After shooting she puts her guns back and sits down clicking the button again and stopes her motorcylce and kicks the metal pice to keep the motorcycle from falling over.

She then walks over to the car smiling and leans down grabing out the bag of money the two men who now have bullet holes in the back of thier heads had stolen. She sings the bag over her sholder laughing a little.

"WOW when will these losers learn you can't escape the shadow night."

Paige said to her self walking back over to her bike and tieing the bag onto the back getting ready to leave the sceen.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight (open)   Shadow Knight (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 3:12 pm

Metamorphi walked along and saw someone chasing some crinimals. He was about to leave it but saw the crinimals get killed "Hey what`s your problem!" he lept towards the murderer and throws a punch. Whether sucsesful or not he would follow with two jabs, a cross and a right hook.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight (open)   Shadow Knight (open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:56 pm

ooc:sorry it took so long to respond got ground for a mounth then lost power for a week

ic: paige smirks as she blocks and doges the hits and thinks "Damn I'm so glad I took up that training in new mexico." she then grabs his fist right before it hits her face and holds a tight grip as she talks.

"Look we could talk all day about everything thats wrong with me but i got stuff to do. How I see it is i just stoped two crinamals from ever comitting a crime again saving every good guy some time and effort of having to stop them again and you just came in and tried to hit me. Now I don't complain about how unproductive your method of taken down bad guys so i hope you stop this horrible attempt at hiting me so i can go return this loot."

she then lightly simles and lets go of his fist and hops onto her bike starting it up.

"Just remeber kid not every story has a happy ending like you read in books or in movies I should know I have stoped lookin for a long time ago."

she says as she would drive off still with a straight face losing her smile from the memories of her past.
Back to top Go down
noodledorf

RPG character
Name: Edward Smith
Code Name: Captain I'm A Bad Guy
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight (open)   Shadow Knight (open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:21 am

Coming the opposite direction Captain I'm A Bad Guy weaves in and out of traffic on his motorcycle. Ahead of him he sees the a car with bullet holes in the back window and a woman riding towards him carrying what look like sacks of money. Taking out his freeze ray he switches it to the "slide" and firing it freezes the road lengthwise in front of on coming traffic. Then leaping slightly up so he's standing on his bike, presses a button on his "special" pocket in his tactical vest causing the motorcycle to shrink into a tiny toy size version. Grabbing it as he starts to fall he shoves it in the pocket then curling up rolls over the ice to a standing position, while still sliding on the ice. Smiling widely as he crouches down to go faster he can already feel his body bruising from the abuse he just put it through. Man that hurt, but totally worth it for the entrance. he thought to himself. Brushing his powder blue suit off and straightening he comes to a stop and points his freeze ray at Paige. Now my dear fair lady this is a highway robbery... pausing for dramatic effect. ...and I'm robbing you. He yells at her.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight (open)   Shadow Knight (open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:56 am

ooc: uh this thread has been over for a long while and i cant even respond since my character snt even shadow night any more nor powerless sorry
Back to top Go down
noodledorf

RPG character
Name: Edward Smith
Code Name: Captain I'm A Bad Guy
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight (open)   Shadow Knight (open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:35 am

okay, it was just to great of set up for my character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Knight (open)   Shadow Knight (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow Knight (open)
Page 1 of 1